Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2016 by Kynlas_DK

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - So Paul and Ashlee are still married and continue to have very interesting adventures taking care of their three kids, their family and even their extended family. I hope that you like this story as much as you liked the first one about these two characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

With the desire of my wife to have solid walls around her settled in my mind, I sent the team back to KC, Brenda included, Ashlee and the rest of them all came with me while we arranged for a tour guide to take us out west of London to Stonehenge.

“Daddy, it’s just rocks.” Jessica said to me once we had arrived.

I looked around at them as well, trying to see something that might salvage this little excursion of ours. It was our tour guide that came to the rescue.

“These stones have been here for a long time. These stones have been here since before you were born, before your mum and dad were born. Even before the country you live in was born. These stones have been here for three thousand years.”

“Three?” Jessica said. “Thousand?” Brynn said. “Years?” Justin finished.

“Yup. Three Thousand Years. These stones have been here since before Jesus was born, and he was born a long time ago. Wasn’t he?” the tour guide was very good and she managed to capture their attention without even having to raise her voice.

“Can we touch them?” Jessica asked.

The tour guide put her hands on her hips and regarded the children’s question. “No. You cannot touch the stones, that is not allowed.”

All three of the kids and I were a little disappointed. I would have liked to touch the legendary stones myself. Everything becomes more personal when you can put your hands on it.

The tour guide walked us around the perimeter of the stones telling us all about them and we followed along listening and hopefully the kids were listening, they may not get another chance to come here and see these. I know I had to live an entire lifetime before I could see them, now they get their chance before they even start school.

“Ma’am, remind me something.” I asked the guide and she stopped so I could ask her. “Are these stones aligned with certain times of the year? I thought I heard that the sun rises during the year between the rocks.”

“Yes, you are correct. During the summer and winter solstice the sun rises between those rocks there and there.” Pointing to four different rocks, each on the east side of the circle, several feet apart.

“Daddy, what do you mean? The sun doesn’t rise from the ground. The sun is a giant ball of hot gas out in space.” Brynn said trying to correct me and our tour guide.

“Brynn honey, I didn’t mean that the sun rises from the ground, I mean that when the sun comes up over the horizon, it is viewable through those rocks. that is what she means honey. Understand?” I asked her and she looked between me and the rocks, then a smile came over her face and I could tell that she understood what was going on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.