Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by Kynlas_DK

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - So Paul and Ashlee are still married and continue to have very interesting adventures taking care of their three kids, their family and even their extended family. I hope that you like this story as much as you liked the first one about these two characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Jenna came home to a home full of love and things for a baby. She was thrilled beyond belief. At least that is what John told me later in the week. Ashlee and I were not there when she came home, she said that it would be too much right at first, but John assured us that they were going to have a party just as soon as it could be arranged.

The kids were very excited with the news of a new baby, well maybe not Justin, but he’s a boy. The girls wanted to go right away and see the new baby, but momma Ashlee made sure that they understood that a party was going to happen then they would get a chance to meet the new baby.

Jenna didn’t give us a name before the party. She said that she was going to wait and make the big announcement at the party. Ashlee tried, I tried, but neither of us could get even a hint at what name she had picked out. I had thought I would get a piece of jewelry made for the baby with her name on it, but without a name, the gift wouldn’t work right.

So we waited, Ashlee and Kaitlyn shopped and I made phone calls. Lots of phone calls. So many that I won’t even try to recount them all. The only one that really made an impact was to Mr. Koenigsegg in Switzerland. He had called in the middle of the night here and left me a voicemail. I called him back in the middle of his night and then we managed to find a time that wasn’t too early for him and not too late for me.

Mr. K: Mr johnson, so good to finally talk to you instead of your voicemail.

Me: Yes, same to you. What can i do for you?

Mr. K: Your car is done. You can come and pick it up any time you like.

What car? Another memory not quite back yet.

Me: Christian, I’m sorry but you have me at a disadvantage. What car?

Mr. K: Your new hand built car that you had me make for you. Don’t you remember?

Me: Mr. Koenigsegg, I’m sorry, but I was shot recently where I hit my head and I have lost a number of memories, one of which was me ordering a car. Could you start at the beginning for me? I’m really sorry.

Mr K: You were shot? How horrible. Are you ok now?

Me: The body is healing with physical therapy while the mind comes back slowly. The doctors are hopeful that I’ll get all of my memories back eventually, but for now, my loving wife is helping where she can.

Mr K: I’m sorry to hear that.

He sighed audibly and continued.

Mr K: The good thing is that you have a wife to support you through all of this. Without her, well man is nothing without the love of a good woman.

Me: Agreed.

Mr K: So, with that being said, I’ll take it easy on you. Two years ago, you approached me to make a car for you, like the old Agera, but slightly different. Well it’s done and it is the most amazing car I have ever made for anyone.

Me: Really, tell me about it.

Mr. K: I kept the V-8 you love and we managed to perfect that electronic valve technology with your help and money. We put a double clutch transmission on it so that you could use the paddle shifting technology everyone is using these days. You won’t believe how much weight we saved as well by not using a timing chain and camshaft. And the engine is so much more efficient, we are getting, what, close to 80 miles per gallon on the highway under normal driving conditions.

Me: 80 miles per gallon?

Mr. K: Yes sir. That is what our tests showed when we drove the engine at highway speed breaking it in. We had to run three times just to make sure that the numbers were accurate.

Me: And?

Mr. K: They were accurate. Almost 80 miles per gallon.

I whistled my astonishment and sat back in my chair trying to comprehend the consequences of this. Taking this to market would make both of us ga-jillionaires.

Me: Christian, since I don’t remember the contract, were we going to take this to market?

Mr. K: Yes. We were going to license this technology to anyone and everyone.

Me: How were the proceeds going to be split?

Mr. K: I’ll double check, but I think it was supposed to be 50-50.

Me: Cool. I’ll call my lawyer and verify, but in the meantime, when can I pick it up? I suppose I could be there this weekend, but I’ll have to check with my wife to see what she has planned. You know, I can’t just run off to Europe without talking to her first.

He laughed at my lame joke and I am sure that the same would be true for him to come here.

Mr. K: Let me know when you arrive and we will bring a car around to pick you up at the airport.

Me: I will do that. thank you for calling, this is wonderful news.

Mr. K: Ok. hejdå

Me: Sorry?

Mr. K: Oh, sorry, goodbye.

We disconnected and I checked my watch, not yet lunch here and and almost dinner there. Not bad.

I went in search of my wife, I needed to remember something. She and the kids were in the family room reading and playing games, just hanging out. “Ash, do we have a lawyer?”

She looked up from the magazine she was thumbing through with Brynn, I think, and said, “Yes, of course. Craig. Remember?”

“Sadly, no not yet.” I started scrolling through my contacts and came to Craig’s info and dialed the number. He answered on the first ring.

“Paul, how are you feeling? I was hoping you would call me now that you are out of the hospital and such. How is your head?”

“Um, I’m fine. The memories are still coming back to me, slowly, and the physical therapy trainer are all psychopaths, but on the whole, I could be a lot worse.”

“Good. Good. How are Ashlee and the kids? When I saw the news that there was a kidnapping, I started for downtown immediately but didn’t arrive before you were rushed off to the hospital with a gunshot wound. Just to let you know, I have been in contact with the detectives working your case and I have my own investigators working the case as well. When we get together next for our meetings, I’ll give you a rundown on what we found.”

Well that caught me off guard. “Um, I didn’t know that you were such a full service lawyer. I am impressed.”

He sighed audibly through the phone. “Paul, you and I have known each other for, what, 6, 7 years now? I was there when Sam died and I was there when you married Ashlee and of course I brought gifts when the kids were born. You have done more for me over the years than I could ever thank you for. Paul, I know that you don’t remember this, but I’m your friend and lawyer. Yes, you pay me for my time, but it has gone past all of that. Believe me, it is past all of that.”

“Thanks.” I took a breath and calmed my nerves, this was a good conversation, not something to dread. “Ok, now, back to my reason for calling. A Christian Von Koenigsegg called me a few minutes ago and said that a car I had him make was done and that the technology I partnered with on was also done. Do you know about this and was there a contract drawn up over it?”

“Yes there was. I don’t remember the specifics of the contract, but you gave them a bunch of money and they were to develop some engine thingie and once it was perfected, the two of you were going to license the tech to car makers. At least that is what I remember. Why? What do you need to know?”

“The specifics of the contract were what I was asking for.”

“Ok. Not a problem. Why don’t I bring it to the house today and we’ll sit down and read it over?”

“That sounds great. I look forward to seeing you later on.”

We signed off and I joined my family to spend time with them.


Craig showed up just before dinner and luckily Ashlee and Kaitlyn had made a really large lasagna so there was plenty.

I welcomed Craig in and after a manly hug that he started, we were mobbed by the children and Craig took it all in stride. He got down on a knee and gave hugs to everyone then had to carry Justin to the table since he managed to jump on his back while the girls were talking a mile a minute. I had to laugh, it was just too funny.

Dinner went very well since Uncle Craig was joining us and once we were done, he helped me with the dishes while we talked.

Craig: I went and found the contract after we finished talking.

Me: Cool. What did you find?

Craig: Let me start at the beginning. You formed a company based in Sweden and had it give 50 million dollars to Koenigsegg Motors for the development of a camshaftless engine. There was also an additional 2 million dollars for the car that the engine was going into. The car was to be silver with black accents, black leather interior along with a clutchless transmission, stereo and wheel options that were aren’t important enough to mention. When they deliver the car, it is supposed to have the camshaftless technology along with twin turbos. The technology was going to be owned by the company you formed and the license fees were going to be split 50-50 between your company and Koenigsegg Motors. All in all, the whole thing sounded good on paper, but I still am not sure who is going to want this tech. I still think that you wasted your money, but the truth will be future sales.

Me: thanks, I’m glad to hear that I made a bad decision about this whole thing. Where were you when we drew this up?

Craig laughed at me.

Craig: I was right there telling you that this was a bad idea, but NOOO, you just had to do it money be damned I believe was what you said. I warned you.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.