Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Kynlas_DK

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - So Paul and Ashlee are still married and continue to have very interesting adventures taking care of their three kids, their family and even their extended family. I hope that you like this story as much as you liked the first one about these two characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

“I’m going to the hospital, I’ll be back this evening at the latest.” someone said to me before I had a chance to wake up, have coffee or even go to the toilet. All I was able to get out was “Yammm’kay.”


I woke up alone which for me was unusual if my memory was correct. I trudged off to the toilet and then after getting dressed, I walked out to the family room and again, no one there. “Where is everyone?” I asked the air.

The kitchen was clean, the single cup coffee maker had a note attached to it. “Honey, I am not sure you remember what I said, but I went to the hospital and the kids are with Kate at the zoo. Join me if you want to. I have a life to save and a family to rescue. Love - Ashlee”

Well, isn’t that wonderful. Ashlee doing the Lord’s work.


I went about getting ready for the day, I had PT around noon and then I should go and see Ash and the Newtowns. Ashlee was there, but she could use me for backup. I wonder what she has up her sleeve? How is she going to save a life and a family?


“AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! GAWD that hurts!” I groan through clenched teeth again. Why do I continue to come here and let these sadists do this to me?

“RRRGGGGHHHHH!!!”

“There you go. That wasn’t so bad was it?” the trainer said to me while I was lying on my back looking up at the ceiling as the blood went back to my shoulder and the pain subsided enough that I could get up and wipe my face.

“Why do I keep coming here?” I ask the trainer as she finished writing notes on a tablet.

“Because the doctor told you to sir.” I shot daggers at her for seemingly enjoying my torture. “Now, I don’t do it to torture you. you need to keep that shoulder working and only through these exercises are you going to do that. the harder you work, the less likely you are to lose movement in that shoulder.” She smiled, wished me well and told me that my next appointment was in two days.

I got cleaned up and left for the hospital. When I arrived, I found Ashlee, Krystal and John in Jenna’s room all sitting around the room while the baby was being nursed by Jenna and I averted my eyes when I walked in.

“Hello everyone. Sorry to barge in. How is everyone?” I asked as jenna used a blanket to cover herself and maintain a little modesty. Ashlee came to me and wrapped her arms around me.

“So glad you are here. I think I saved them all.” She said very quietly with her mouth near my ear in a hug.

“Awesome.” I whispered back to her.

She released me and then I went to John for a man hug then to Krystal. “How is everything?”

“Ashlee has been here since this morning talking to Jenna about how she did it when Brenda was born and how she could do it as well. She has been just wonderful. Thank you for letting her come along, she probably saved our family.” she gushed with happiness.

“Well, she is amazing and a life saver so I know what you are talking about.”

We settled in for our time together with the TV on. Jenna managed to finish nursing her baby and then with guidance from the new grandmother burp the little nipper. Cute.

“Hon, what name are you going to give to my grandbaby?” Krystal asked.

“Mom, you know that I haven’t picked a name yet. I have barely decided to not give up the baby. please give me time to decide on a name. I’m just not ready yet.” she said tired and emotionally worn out by the look and sound of things.

Ashlee: Jenna, don’t let them fool you. I’m sure that they didn’t have a baby name picked out when you were born. I know I didn’t until after I got home. You have time.

Jenna: Thanks Ashlee. That helps.

John: What should we do now?

Me: John, why don’t we head back home and make sure that she and the baby have someplace to sleep when they get out of here. How about that?

There was a general agreement in the room that a basic baby set would be a great idea so it was left to the men to get it done.

So the men would make it happen. “Come on John, let’s get moving and make this happen.”

We kissed our women then both gave Jenna a hug and kiss. John gave his grandbaby a kiss and I did the same. So cute.

We got out, got into the Porsche and after I fired it up, “Where to?” I asked him.

“I don’t know. Where do we go for a quick baby set and some clothes?”

I thought for a moment, “Babies-R-Us sounds like a good idea. It isn’t too far away but we need to make sure that we don’t get anything too big, I brought the wrong car for carrying anything big.” I said waving my hand across the dash.

We laughed at the absurdity of us trying to carry anything in a four door Porsche.

Babies-R-Us, the store for families who need baby things. We walked in, looked at the all of the aisles and it stopped us in our tracks. “Umm...” he said and I was right there with him.

“Good afternoon gentlemen, can I help?” A sales girl came to us, Dawn on her name tag.

“Dawn, I’m Paul and this is John. He became a Grandpa yesterday and I became a godfather and we need baby stuff for a surprise baby. Can you help us?”

“Well congratulations! That is wonderful.” She said and touched both of us on our arms. “How much of a surprise is this?”

John and I shared a look, then he answered the question. “It is a long story, but before a few weeks ago, I didn’t even know that my daughter was pregnant. This lug of a friend had to fly us out to Oregon to rescue my daughter who had been abandoned by the father of the baby so we haven’t even gotten her room ready for anything. It has been a real surprise.”

Dawn got a look on her face of sadness, but then of joy and she smiled and started in. “I have just what you need. Right this way gentlemen.”

So the shopping began!

John and I each got a cart and we followed Dawn. We first hit the clothing aisle and we said that it was a baby girl so she got us several pink things of newborn size, blankets, washcloths, towels and so many other things that baby needs.

“Is the baby nursing or being bottle fed?” Dawn asked us as we approached the bottle and feeding area.

John took that one. “My daughter is breastfeeding as of now.”

“Good, then we won’t need very much from this area.” Dawn did go down to get a couple of little tubes of stuff and a little tub of stuff then walked us down many other aisles.

The last thing we got was a small bassinet instead of a crib and a stroller with a matching car seat. All in pink.

The bill was huge by some standards, but for me, I paid it without even noticing. This was for family and I could afford it.

Dawn helped us out to the car, which was a surprise for her. I thought I heard her whistle when we opened the back and started unloading the cart.

“Nice car.” She said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.