Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee - Cover

Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee

Copyright© 2016 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - So Paul and Ashlee are still married and continue to have very interesting adventures taking care of their three kids, their family and even their extended family. I hope that you like this story as much as you liked the first one about these two characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

A weight on my lap woke me up. It felt like a someone was sitting on my legs watching me. The weight moved up my body and sat across my hips and then moved a bit. Two points of pressure pressed against my chest and sat there. I was being watched.

I slowly opened my eyes and gazed upon a little girl sitting on my lap, intently watching me. The intense gaze she had on me and that little freckle on her cheek could only be one person, my Brynn. Of course, knowing that really caught me by surprise.

“Are you still my daddy?” she asked.

“I don’t know. What did you mommy say?”

“She said that you hurt your head and that you were having trouble remembering stuff. So, if you can’t remember me, am I still your baby? Do I have to listen to you and do what you say?”

I looked over at Ashlee, all clean and sharply dressed holding the hands of Justin and Jessica. Again, these names were right there for me.

“Mommy said that you are still my daddy, even if your brain doesn’t work right.”

I smiled at Ashlee and she smiled back. “Well your mommy is right. I am still your daddy and you still have to listen to me even if my mind is a little bit broken.”

“Does your face hurt?” She asked then touched it, she was gentle so she didn’t cause me any pain.

“No, not very much.” I reached up and held her hand taking it away from my face. I kissed her little fingers and let them go.

“So, daddy, who am I then?”

“Well, that is tough. I see you sitting here and I see another one just like you standing over there. Then I see a little boy over there as well. How ever could I figure out who you are?”

“Mommy, this daddy is broken. Are you going to trade him in on a new one?”

“No, I like this one. I’m going to keep him honey.”

“Okaaay.” she said looking back at me and leaning forward bringing her little face within inches of mine. “Are you sure you know me? I mean, I have a birthmark. Seee.” She tilted her head and showed me her little mark on her cheek. It would become a beauty mark when she grew up, but for now, it was the only way to really tell the girls apart.

“So, what does a little mark on your cheek mean?”

“It makes me special silly. It means that I have something that no one else has.”

“Really? What does your sister and brother have that makes them special?”

She sat up and had to think on this one. I looked over to Ashlee with a grin on my face and winked at her. A smile came across her face as it dawned on her that I knew what was going on and who was who.

“Wel-l-l, Jessica is really smart and Justin plays video games really good and he beats us all the time. I don’t like to play with him anymore on the XBox, he just beats us all the time. Its no fun. Jessica can read books even. Did you know that?”

“Really, she can read? How old is she?”

“She’s five, like me and Justin.”

“So let me get this straight. You three are all the same age? How did you do that?”

“Jessica and me are twins and Justin is a frinity triple.”

“He is? That is so cool.” I gave a whistle and looked the three of them over. “So, let me see if my brain is working. Jessica is really smart. Justin is really good on the XBox and you have a small birthmark on your cheek. Is that right?”

“Yup, that’s right.” She looked me over again and asked, “Are you sure your head is hurt?”

“Yes honey. I’m sure.” She shifted a little more of course hit bladder. “Ok Brynn, game over. Daddy has to go to the potty.”

“Ok daddy...” She started to get off of me but stopped when she realized I called her by her name. “Do you remember me now?”

“Yes Brynn Colby Johnson. I remember you now.”

She threw herself on me yelling “DADDY!” Her arms around my neck which aggravated my shoulder and made me wince and groan verbally. Ashlee was right there to help get Brynn off of my chest so that I could sit up and with her help, get me out of bed and on my way to the potty.

When I came out, the other kids came to me as well and I gave each of them a one arm hug and kiss while repeating their names as I did so. I had to make sure that they knew I knew them. When i stood up, Ashlee wanted her kiss. “So something is coming back to you, isn’t it?”

“Yes. Their names were just there when I needed them. Like, just now, I remember that your wedding dress was a tank top style and that you told me you chose it so your boobbies wouldn’t pop out when you hugged me.”

She blushed at that. “Yes, you are correct. I am so glad to see your memory coming back.” She put her arms around my neck and came in for her kiss, which I gave her. I gave in to the passion I was feeling and held her for several seconds. She moved around a bit and just before we broke apart, we tentatively touched our tongues together for the first time since my accident. “At least you still remember how to kiss me.” She said after we parted.

“I don’t think that is something you forget how to do.”

“I’m glad to hear that.” One last kiss and she released me. I looked down and there were six little eyes looking at us. Four of them had smiles right under them, and the other two had a uninterested smirk. Boys will be boys.

“Where is Grandma Johnson?” I asked Ashlee as I sat in a chair.

The kids climbed into my lap and Ashlee’s and started talking. “She went downstairs to the cafe to get something to eat. She should be back in a bit.”

“Are our dads here or at home?”

“They are at the condo. Neither of them wanted to hang out at the hospital. So, we all piled into a car and drove over to keep you company and make sure you are well taken care of.”

“Anything interesting going on in the world or our lives?”

“Nope.” she paused, then “Well-l-l-l-l.”

“Go on, tell me.”

“When the news heard that YOU were injured during the rescue of OUR kids, well, everyone has gone crazy trying to get to you.”

Well this is a surprise. “Really? Me? Why?”

She tilted her head. “You still don’t remember everything do you?”

“No, I guess not. What don’t I remember?”

“Oh Paul, you’re awake. Good. How are you?” Mom said as she walked into the room followed by a tech with a tray of food for me.

“I’m fine mom.” I started to get out of the chair but with only one arm, I had two women come to my aid and help me up. “Thanks.”

Dinner for me was a simple fair. Meatloaf, veggies, potatoes with a rather bland gravy and ice tea to drink. Typical hospital food.

“You know what I could go for?”

Mom and Ashlee both said what.

“I could really go for some Italian food. What was the name of that place on the plaza that is downstairs from the street.”

Mom didn’t know, but Ashlee had the answer. “Buca.”

“Ya, Buca. I love that place. We should go some time. I haven’t been there in years.”

“Honey, you were there only a few weeks ago. Just before we left for Alaska.”

“I’ve been to Alaska?” I said with a bit of surprise.

“Yes daddy. We saw a bear and the fire in the sky and mountains.” Jessica said happily.

I looked over at my daughter, “really? did you enjoy the trip?”

“Yes I did daddy. the truck was really comfortable and seeing everything we saw was really amazing.” Jessica said excitedly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.