Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Kynlas_DK

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - So Paul and Ashlee are still married and continue to have very interesting adventures taking care of their three kids, their family and even their extended family. I hope that you like this story as much as you liked the first one about these two characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Beep

Beep

Beep

I hurt. I hurt all over. My chest hurts, my shoulder hurts, my head hurts. Why do I hurt so much?

GROAN

“Paul. Are you awake?”

I hear a female voice. Someone was holding my hand.

I open my eye and look down my body. I see the lights in the ceiling then I look down and my body, Ashlee is still there. Holding my hand with tears running down her face. I try to speak, but a tube is in my mouth and down my throat blocking me from talking.

I take my hand from Ashlee and reach for the tube, “Wait. Let me call the nurse, don’t try to remove that.” Ashlee warns me. I understand her and lie back and relax letting modern machine do the breathing for me.

Ashlee presses the call button next to my bed and then turns to the door and looks out, then waves to someone and returns. A nurse comes in. “It is good to see you with your eyes open Mr. Johnson. You had us worried there for a while Mr. Johnson.” She checks over the machines, makes a note in the chart and then checks my blood pressure and a couple of other things attached to me. “The doctor said that if you wake up, that I can take this tube out. Are you ready to help me get this out?”

I nod my head.

“Good.” The fiddles with a couple of things, then removes a plug from another tube and I feel some of the pressure in my throat release. She removes the breathing tubing from near my mouth and I am now able to breath on my own. I take a full deep breath in, sharp pain hits me in the chest and I cough.

“That is to be expected. Breathe through it and when you feel like you are going to cough again, I’ll pull and we can get this thing out of you.”

I take another deep breath and again, pain in my chest, I cough and she pulls the tube out of my throat.

I take another few breaths, then cough and puke up whatever was in my throat while that tube was there. Phlem mostly.

“Water.” I say just above a whisper.

Ashlee is right there with a cup and straw and I take a few sips of water. The water refreshes my throat, I feel almost human again.

I look into the blood shot eyes of Ashlee, tears stains still evident on her cheeks, and whisper. “Hi.”

A smile breaks out across her face. “Hi.”

“Mr Johnson, I’ll be calling the doctor for you. He is going to want to talk to you about what happened to you and what your diagnosis is. Relax and let this angle of a woman take care of you. Ashlee, if you need anything, just push the button and we will be right in honey.” The nurse gave her a one arm hug and then moved out of the room.

Ashlee had a look of relief on her face. She sat back down in her chair and took my hand and held it against her cheek.

“I’m so glad you are awake. I was so worried. I so scared when you went into shock, they took me out of the room and wouldn’t let me stay...” Her story faltered as pressed my hand to her lips and kissed it.

“Ashlee.” I managed to whisper.

She looked up still holding my hand to her cheek.

“Did I love you?”

“Yes.” she answered without even a hint of hesitation.

“Was I a good father?”

“Yes.” Again, no hesitation.

“Do you love me?”

She stood up and moved to me. “With all my heart, body and soul.” Ashlee pressed her lips to mine. I hesitated, but gave in and kissed her back. I may not remember our relationship, but kissing a beautiful woman is not something you forget how to do.

“With all my heart.” She whispered just inches from my face.

“Help me to remember.”

“Yes I will.”

Ashlee touched my face caressing my face from hairline to chin.

“Mr Johnson, I am so glad to see you awake and breathing on your own. Someone up there,” motioning to the ceiling, “must really need you here on earth.” He picked up my chart, looked the machines over and then stood next to opposite Ashlee.

“How are you feeling?”

I cleared my throat, “Other than this throat of mine, my head and shoulder, I’m fine. Thanks.”

“Good. Now, do you feel up to learning what happened to you?”

“Yes. I think so.”

He spelled it out for me. After I heard about being shot, hitting my head and losing a large amount of my own blood, I went into shock, was rushed to the hospital and stabilized and given a battery of tests. One of them showed that I did in fact take a blow to the head, right where memories are stored which is why I was having such a hard time remembering my family. When the doctors started going over this information with me, my heart took off and they had to shock me to get it to slow down, but that had the unintentional consequences of stopping my heart for a short period of time until they got it started again. After that, I was moved to a room in ICU for observation and care until I woke up.

“How long was I out?” I managed to whisper to the doctor.

“You have only been out of it for a few days. Not very long at all.”

I looked at Ashlee, “Have you been here all this time?”

“Yes I have honey. Right by your side praying the whole time.” Fresh tears running down her face.

“How am I now?” I whispered.

“Now, you are fine. We won’t know how or when your memory will come back, but the rest of you is healing just fine and in about a week, we will release you to go home and finish with your healing and of course physical therapy for your shoulder. Other than that, relax and get better. Can I answer any other questions for you?”

I didn’t have anything to ask, so I looked to Ashlee and she had only one question. “When and how does he get his memory back?”

“Mrs Johnson, I don’t know that. The mind is a very complicated organ and we don’t know how it all works. For now, continue to do what you have been doing and allow him to heal. It will either come back on its own or it will not come back at all. We just don’t know.”

“Doctor, what do you know then?” I asked him, a bit frustrated.

“Mr Johnson, what I know is that your brain is now swelling, the damage that was done when you hit the ground is healing and you are not in any danger of dying due to your injury. We have you on a few drugs to prevent blood clots from forming in your brain but with you awake now, I’ll be changing that since you are fine to get up and move around on your own.” He patted my good shoulder, “for now, rest and get better.”

“Thank you doctor.” Ashlee said.

“Thank you.” I said in my strained whisper.

The doctor left us to heal and Ashlee and I to relearn each other.

“Are you hungry?”

“I could eat.”

“Ok honey, stay here and I’ll be right back.” Ashlee gave me a quick peck on my cheek and left the room to find some food. I ran a hand down my body to give the family jewels a scratch and found that there was something sticking out of my oldest friend. A catheter.

Well that has to go.

I waited until Ashlee came back. “Ashlee.” I whispered. “Could you call the nurse for me?”

“Sure honey, what is wrong?” She asked a bit worried.

I hesitated, “I have a catheter that is going to get rather uncomfortable and I would like it removed.”

She smiled. “Be right back.”

She left and minutes later, a nurse came in and pulled the curtain and worked to get it removed. Strange little tube, came right out and I was much relieved. “Now Mr Johnson, why don’t we try to get you to the bathroom.”

So it began. I managed to use the toilet like a big boy and get back into bed without trouble. A couple of hours later, food arrived and I managed to get most of it down. I had no idea how hungry I was.

I relaxed and at some point, I fell asleep.


I woke up with sun coming in through the window. It must be morning. Of course, that means that I had to pee. I threw the blankets aside and tried to swing them out of bed and tried to stand up, but my shoulder broadcast pain and I grunted loud enough to wake up Ashlee who was asleep in a chair in my room. She woke up with a start and leapt to my side. “What’s wrong?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.