Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee - Cover

Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee

Copyright© 2016 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - So Paul and Ashlee are still married and continue to have very interesting adventures taking care of their three kids, their family and even their extended family. I hope that you like this story as much as you liked the first one about these two characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

What is that beeping sound? My first conscious thought. Someone needs to shut that darn thing off. I can’t sleep with that beeping sound. I tried to reach out and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock, shooting pain ran from my shoulder to my brain and I cried out “OOOOOWWWW!!!”

“Honey, are you ok?”

I gritted my teeth and breathed through the pain.

“Honey, it’s ok, let me call the doctor.”

My eyes were closed while I still tried to deal with the pain in my shoulder. A tender hand was touching my face, “Open your eye honey, look at me.” The female voice said to me while a tender hands were on my face.

The pain in my shoulder subsided enough for me to open my eyes, at least I tried to open my eyes, something was on my face keeping me from opening my right eye. I tried to reach up with my right arm to touch my face but tender hands held my arm down. “Don’t honey, you’ll rip the tubes out.”

I managed to open my eye and I saw blonde hair and a slender woman leaning over me, holding my arm down so that I wouldn’t injure myself.

The woman looked at me and I her name came right to me. “Ashlee, what are you doing here? Where is Samantha?”

“What are you talking about? Sam’s not here. It’s just me.”

“What do you mean Sam isn’t here? Why not? Why isn’t she here?”

Ashlee looked at me, cocked her head and gave me a confused look. “Who am I?” She asked me.

“That is a strange question, you’re Ashlee Davis. We work together at the school.”

She stood up and looked at me again. “No, that isn’t quite right. I’m Ashlee Johnson. I’m your wife.”

Now it was my time to not understand. “What do you mean you’re my wife? Where is my Sam and my kids?”

Ashlee covered her mouth with her hands. “Stay here, I’ll be right back.”

She left and I watched her really fine ass walk out of the room. She had on sweat pants that didn’t really show off ass, but I remember seeing her in a yoga pants. What a sight that was.

I tried to move my legs, that worked just fine. They moved. I turned my head, and looked around the room. That worked. I looked around the room and saw that I was in a hospital room with IV tubes coming out of my arm. My shoulder was wrapped in bandages and part of my head was wrapped in bandages. I could only see out of my left eye and breathing through my nose wasn’t working so well. I needed a mirror.

Ashlee came back followed by a lady in a white coat and another woman wearing scrubs.

“Good afternoon Mr. Johnson. how are you feeling?”

“So far so good. My shoulder hurts like hell when i move it and I am a bit confused by how and why I am here, but so far so good.” I told the woman in the lab coat.

“I am glad to hear that.” The lab coat woman picked up my chart from the foot of the bed and flipped through it. “Mr Johnson, do you have to use the restroom?”

I moved a bit and found that yes I did have to pee. “Now that you mention it, I do have to pee.”

“That is very good. I’ll send in another nurse and we will help you to the toilet.” she put the chart down after signing something and started to leave the room.

“Excuse me, could you tell me something before you leave?”

“Of course. What can I tell you?”

“Where is my wife and children? I would like to have them here if I’m going to be in a hospital.”

The white coat woman exchanged a look with Ashlee then walked back to me. “Mr Johnson, what do you remember about yesterday?”

“Um, yesterday was Sunday. I went to church with Sam and the kids. We came home, did laundry, ate lunch, did homework then ended the day watching ‘The Walking Dead’ together as a family. Why?”

The white coat woman pulled a pen light out of her pocket and shined it in my eye and then moved it away, repeating this a couple of times. “What year is it Mr. Johnson?”

“2014. Why?” the white coat woman stood up and picked up the chart again and began writing. “Excuse me, what is going on? What year is it? Where are my wife and kids?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.