The Arrangement
Chapter 11: Indulgences

Copyright© 2016 by MarkStory

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Indulgences - Mark takes a Caribbean cruise - unexpectedly by himself, after his girlfriend breaks his heart. Onboard the ship, he meets a teenage girl named Riley and her family. The family asks Mark to participate in a very special tradition, one that he's never heard of. The story covers what happens on the cruise, and what happens in subsequent years, as Mark and Riley try to maintain their relationship.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Slow  

March, 2022 (4 months later)

For the fourth time in the last twenty minutes, I swept my kitchen floor, looking for any last crumbs or other detritus. I tidied the family room again, for the third time in the last hour.

Riley’s parents were scheduled to drop her off at any moment. It was a Sunday afternoon, and the three of them had flown into Boston, intending to start Riley’s college visits in New England. Her parents were spending the night in a local hotel; when I invited Riley to spend the night with me in my new condo, she’d been reluctant at first.

“You can stay in the guest room, Riley,” I reassured her. “It’s comfortable, there’s a brand new bed in there, and we won’t be ... tempted to do anything that violates your boyfriend’s trust.”

Over the video link, she’d looked at me, not answering for a few seconds. Finally, she nodded. “Okay. But you’re right, I better stay in the guest room. And I don’t think I’ll tell Jake.”

Later in the conversation, I promised to take her out to dinner that night, and this time, I wouldn’t order a bottle of wine!


When Riley arrived, I wrapped her in a tight hug. She was wearing jeans and a light sweater, and looked gorgeous as always. I made brief chit-chat with her parents, but they were double-parked downstairs and couldn’t risk a ticket. So, after they left, I gave Riley the tour. I was proud of my new place -- I had purchased mostly new furniture and decoration, giving the entire place a fresh, modern look. The sixth floor terrace looked off towards downtown Boston, and Riley noticed it right away. “Ooh, you have a balcony,” she said wistfully, the 40-degree temperatures keeping us from stepping out there.

I put Riley’s bag in the second bedroom, and then showed her the guest bathroom for her use. Finally, she asked to see my bedroom, and I led her inside.

“So, this is where the magic happens, right?” she asked me with a wink.

I laughed. “Maybe. I wouldn’t know. I’ve been here two months, and so far, the only magic is what you and I do over FaceTime.”

That night, Riley and I went out to a local steakhouse. I’d made reservations the week before, and told her that we’d have to dress up a bit. I wore a jacket and tie, and Riley put on a lovely black dress that hugged her like a second skin. Her cleavage was noticeable, and when I remarked on it, she blushed and admitted that she was wearing a padded bra.

“Jake is a lucky guy,” I said, trying to tamp down my jealousy.

We had a lovely dinner, and unlike our first “date” in Boston more than a year ago, I didn’t worry if people were looking at us strangely. Riley was 17 now, and could easily pass for 19 or 20 in that dress and in her heels.

As always, the conversation flowed easily between us. She filled me in on the end of her soccer season (they’d lost in the state quarterfinals) and I told her about my new responsibilities at work. I was traveling around Massachusetts and the rest of the region these days, supervising teams at our various project sites. I told her I’d been in Amherst just last week, as my firm was a subcontractor for a new parking garage project at UMass.

“Maybe we’ll start doing more work over there,” I said, my mind ripe with the possibilities.

Riley told me about the preparations for Steve and Caitlin’s wedding, just three months away. They’d asked Riley to be a bridesmaid, and she’d had a dress fitting the week before. “As far as bridesmaids dresses go, it’s not too hideous,” she said. “I’ll be walking down the aisle with John, who’s one of Steve’s college friends,” she said.

“I’ll bet you’ll look beautiful,” I said, wistfully, picturing Riley walking down the aisle, my mind briefly putting her in white instead of pale green.

“Well, I hope you’ll be there to see it in person. You’re going to be invited, of course.”

I looked at her over the remains of my dinner. “Really? They’re going to invite me?”

“Of course, Mark,” she said, looking at me as though I was a fool. “I love you, my parents adore you, and Steve and Caitlin really like you. You’re practically family.”

I smiled, touched by the gesture. “OK, Riley. I’ll try really hard to be there, thanks!”

We talked some more about Riley’s college visits. She’d be visiting UMass, Brown, and Penn on this trip. She’d spoken in person to college scouts from Penn and UMass, and on the phone to the coach from Brown. She also had an official visit planned for a few weeks to her local school, UCF.

“UCF is my safety school,” she said. “They’ve got a good soccer program, but the campus is huge and sterile, and half my high school class is going to end up there. Plus, mom and dad would probably expect me to live at home ... it wouldn’t feel much different from high school, you know?”

I nodded, and she continued.

“Mark, I want you to know that dad and I contacted the coaches from Boston College and BU,” she said.

“You did?” I asked, surprised.

“Of course. I love the idea of being close to you, and going to college right in Boston would have been amazing.”

“It sure would have been,” I said, imagining us living together in my condo, seeing each other every day.

“I know. But BC doesn’t need any more midfielders in my class, and BU would want me just as a walk-on,” she said. “I have to be considerate of mom and dad’s financial situation, and go somewhere that’s willing to put me on scholarship.”

“Of course, Riley,” I said. “That makes sense -- and if you end up at Umass, or Brown, or even Penn -- we’ll be a lot closer than we are now!”

She smiled and nodded, and I waved the waitress over so we could order dessert.


Later, we watched TV for a bit in my condo, sitting close to each other on the sofa, not quite touching. Around 10, I suggested we should probably hit the sack -- she had a busy day tomorrow, and her parents were picking her up at 8:00 for the drive to Amherst.

I gave her a hug goodnight, and we split off to our separate bathrooms to change into PJs and take care of our bedtime rituals. When I exited my master bathroom, wearing sweats and a t-shirt, I was surprised to see Riley leaning against my bedroom door. She was wearing that green nightgown that I knew so well, and I felt a familiar throb in my groin as I looked at her.

“Mark,” she said quietly. “Do you think -- do you think I could sleep in your bed with you tonight? Just sleep, nothing more.”

I looked at her, and wondered if I had the willpower for the “nothing more” part. She was so beautiful, so lovely, and the mere thought of sharing my bed with her tonight sent shivers down my spine.

But, I was powerless to resist such an honest and forthright request, and so of course I agreed.

We settled under my comforter together, Riley backing up against me, the two of us in a classic “spooning” position. My crotch was touching her ass, only lightly, but still. I knew she’d be able to feel my stiffening dick. “Riley, I’m sorry about ... this,” I said, rotating my hips gently.

She pushed her ass back at me, just as gently. “Mark, don’t be. I’d be very insulted if you weren’t hard.”

I laughed, and placed an arm around her, kissing the back of her neck. “Goodnight, Riley.”

“Goodnight, Mark.”

I managed to drift off to sleep fairly quickly, and the next time I was self-aware, I had rolled over onto my back, the comforter tossed aside. The room was pitch-dark, and my cock was hard as steel, with a very soft and warm hand inside my sweats, stroking me.

“Riley?” I stammered, trying to focus on her in the dark.

“Shhh, Mark,” she said. “I need -- I need you.” I felt her hand leave my cock, and it joined her other hand at the waistband of my sweats, pulling downward insistently. Wordlessly, I lifted my hips and let her pull my pants and boxers down to my knees, pulling them outward so they wouldn’t catch on my hard dick.

In the dim light, I saw her swing one leg over my torso. I felt her silky nightgown brush over my skin, followed by her bare ass settling on my thighs, and I realized with a start that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

I groaned loudly as her pussy slid over my cock. She was hot and wet, and I blindly pushed my hands under her nightgown to her hips, fingers clutching at her ass cheeks.

As she slid her pussy over my shaft, sliding her hole closer to the top of my cock, I squeezed her hips. “Riley? Riley, are you sure about this?” I said, not wanting her to stop.

“No,” she said. “But I’m doing it anyway, I need you so much Mark. So fucking much.”

I felt the tip of my cock catch at her opening, and we both moaned. She swiveled her hips, coating my cock with her own lubrication, and then pushed down gently, my head forcing its way between her lips.

“Oh god, Riley, my sweet Riley,” I moaned, feeling my cock slipping inside her for the first time in over a year. “Oh fuck, Riley.”

“Ohmygod Mark,” she moaned, slipping her hips up and down, working her pussy down onto my cock. An inch at a time she slipped down, then raised up, then down a little more, up and down. She repeated this process, screwing herself down onto my cock, until I felt her thighs settle down on top of my own, my entire cock inside her. Her silky pubes brushed against my pelvis.

“Ohgod, so good, ohmygod so good,” she said, sliding her hands up under my tshirt, palms covering my nipples. I clutched at her ass cheeks and moved my hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out, in and out of her. “Mmmmmmm,” I moaned, hoping this wasn’t just a wonderful dream.

“Oh my god yes,” Riley said, feeling my thrusts inside her, moving her hips in conjunction with my own, our movements coordinated, my cock slick and hot inside her.

We fucked silently for a couple of minutes, me lifting my ass off the bed with each thrust, desperately trying to be inside her, be connected to her, be with her, as much as possible.

Riley lowered her chest to mine, and we both sighed in pleasure as the angle of penetration changed. I felt her full breasts, still encased in that lacy bodice, flatten against my chest. We kissed wetly for several minutes, our tongues pressing against each other, the motions of our hips growing more frantic.

“Mmmggfffff,” I moaned into Riley’s mouth, my pelvis slamming up into hers, twisting my hips with each stroke. She pulled her lips off mine and nipped at my neck, her breath hot against my skin as she gasped.

“Oh! Oh!” she cried, as I felt her internal muscles quivering around my cock. “Oh Mark! Oh! Oh it’s going to -- ohmyGOD,” she wailed. I felt her pussy clench around my dick and I pushed harder, the stimulation overwhelming me.

“Aieeee!! Ahgod, fucking god,” she cried out as she came, her pussy getting hotter and wetter around me. I grabbed at her ass cheeks and pushed them down as I pressed my hips up off the bed, driving as deep into her as I could. “Ohgod! Oh Riley ohmygod I’m going to come oh god!” I said as my cock swelled and the pleasure overtook me, my semen blasting deeply into her.

“Oh! Oh!!! Oh!!!!!” we moaned in unison, and for a moment I wasn’t sure which voice was mine and which was hers.

My cock pulsed with aftershocks as we each caught our breath, and I rubbed Riley’s back through the silky fabric of her nightgown. After a few minutes, she lifted her hips and gently eased her pussy off my slimy cock. She rolled off me and settled down on the bed next to me, pulling my face to hers for a kiss. “I love you, Mark.”

“I love you too, Riley.” In the darkness, I pulled my boxers and sweats back up over my sticky genitals, and we both drifted back to sleep without another word.


The next morning, we rolled out of bed when my alarm went off at 6:30. I shook my head to clear the cobwebs as Riley headed into the guest bathroom. I used my own bathroom, and as I finished, I heard the guest shower start up.

I washed my hands and brushed my teeth, and headed across the hall to the other bathroom. Riley had left the door cracked slightly, and I knocked on it before sticking my head in. “Riles?”

“Yeah?” She stuck her head around the partially-opaque shower curtain, and I could see the shadow of her naked form behind it.

“Um, Riley, did what I think happened last night really happen?”

She rolled her eyes. “Yes.”

“Ok, good,” I said. “I was afraid it was just a wonderful, amazing wet dream. But I didn’t wake up with a mess inside my shorts.”

“That’s because the mess all ended up inside me,” she said, laughing as she pulled her head back into the shower. “Now, get out of here before we make any more messes.” I laughed, and headed off to the kitchen to start prepping breakfast.

Over some homemade waffles, we discussed what happened the night before.

“Mark, I woke up, and you were next to me, and just being in bed with you was making me horny. So I pulled my panties off and was going to play with myself, but I was afraid that would wake you up,” Riley said. “I thought to myself, ‘if I’m going to wake him up anyway, ‘ I might as well fuck him, and the more I thought about it, the hornier I got.”

“Obviously I didn’t mind, Riley,” I said. “I just don’t want you to feel guilty.”

“I know,” she said. “And I know you asked me if I was sure last night and I love you for that. How many guys would do that when they’re about to get lucky?” she asked, smiling.

“I love you, Riley. I just want you to be happy.”

She put her hand on mine, across my small breakfast table. “I am happy, Mark. I’m always very happy when I’m with you, and I’m also happy when I’m with Jake. I’m not all that happy with myself, that I gave in to temptation last night. A part of me knew that was a possibility when I asked to sleep in your bed,” she said.

“Yeah, part of me probably knew that too,” I admitted.

“I do feel guilty, and especially because I’m not going to tell Jake about this. But on the other hand, we’ve already agreed to break up after Prom -- we both have soccer camp all summer and we wouldn’t see each other much anyway.”

“So yeah, it’s not great,” she said, shrugging. “But on the other hand, the relationship is in its last two months anyway.”

I nodded, again impressed with her maturity. “You’re amazing, Riley.”

She shrugged again. “If you say so. But, Mark, the most important thing is this -- if you come down in June for the wedding, I’ll be a single woman again.”

“Ooooh,” I said. “Maybe you’ll get lucky!”


By all accounts, Riley and her folks had a great visit at UMass, and decent visits at the other colleges too. I don’t know how much Riley was influenced by my presence just two hours away, but she seemed to love the campus and the soccer program in Amherst, and it sounded like she was leaning that way for her college decision.

I did receive my invitation to Steve & Caitlin’s wedding a few weeks after Riley’s visit, and I decided to go. I couldn’t take more than a single vacation day, thanks to a busy work schedule this summer. I would fly into Orlando on Friday, attend the wedding on Saturday, and fly back home on Sunday.

I exchanged emails with Jennifer and Steve as the wedding drew closer. Jen reminded me that other guests at the wedding might ask how I knew the bride and groom. We decided to keep things simple, and just tell the (partial) truth -- that I had met the family on the Marvel two summers ago, and Steve and Caitlin and I had become friends.


I arrived in Orlando mid-afternoon that Friday, and took an Uber to the downtown hotel where wedding guests were staying. I saw Riley and her family briefly, as they hurried off to the church for rehearsal and then a rehearsal dinner at a local restaurant. Riley kissed me on the cheek as she rushed past me, pausing briefly to whisper something in my ear.

“Steve might ask you to join the guys for the bachelor party tonight. Don’t. Stay here with me,” she said, her breath hot in my ear.

I grinned, and promised her I would.

I greeted Riley’s folks warmly, and offered my congratulations to Steve and Caitlin. Caitlin blushed when I told her how lucky Steve was, and he pumped my hand and agreed. “Hey, Mark -- some guys and I are going out for a bachelor party tonight, wanna come with us?” I politely declined, but told Steve to have fun.

“But not too much fun, right?” Caitlin said, laughing.

“Right.”

I had a quiet dinner by myself in the hotel restaurant, and was watching a basketball game at the lobby bar when the party returned. Riley waved to me from across the lobby, and a few minutes later, my phone buzzed with a text from her.

“Come up to my room -- 421 -- in 20 minutes.”

I smiled, and at the appointed time, headed up to Riley’s room. She let me in when I knocked, and I grinned as I saw her wearing an Embassy Suites robe. She locked the door behind me and led me into the room. As was typical in these hotels, it was a two room suite, and Riley was taking me directly towards the bedroom.

As I passed into the dimly-lit bedroom, my heart skipped a beat. There, sitting on the edge of the bed, was Caitlin. She was also wearing a hotel robe. The gap at the neckline and the long expanse of bare leg made it pretty obvious that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

“What -- I mean, hi, Cait -- I mean, what?”

The two girls laughed brightly at my stammering idiocy, and then Caitlin took pity on me and decided to explain. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a sitting position at the edge of the bed. I forced my eyes up to meet hers, instead of staring down into her robe.

“Mark, here’s the thing. So tomorrow -- tomorrow, I’m getting married,” she said.

“So I heard,” I said.

“And so tonight -- well, here’s how it started. Steve’s friends set up this bachelor party for him, and he wasn’t going to go, because he was worried that I’d be pissed off about it. And I told him, quite honestly, that I was fine as long as he didn’t fuck anybody.”

“He laughed at first, but I told him I was serious. Anything but fucking was really OK with me. It’s his last night as a single man, he should enjoy it.”

“Wowwwww,” I said.

“Some of this,” Caitlin admitted, “might be my residual guilt from what the three of us did on the ship two years ago. I’ve never told Steve about it, and he’d never guess in a million years. But really, you and I and Riley did everything but fuck on the Marvel -- well, you and Riley fucked, but you know what I mean.”

“But I really don’t care if Steve goes out and gets a lap dance tonight, and the girl makes him come in his pants. I don’t even really care if she takes him in the VIP room and blows him,” she said.

“So anyway,” Riley picked up the story, sitting on the other side of Caitlin. “Knowing that Steve would be out late with his buddies, and wanting to keep the tradition of not spending the night before the wedding together, Caitlin asked if she could spend tonight with me, and we kind of hinted and flirted about what might happen, just a little bit,” Riley said, blushing.

“A little bit?” Caitlin said. “Riley, you asked if it was proper for a bridesmaid to eat the bride’s pussy the night before the wedding!”

I laughed, and Riley blushed bright pink. “I was just asking,” she protested. “I’ve never done that before. But anyway, then Mark, you decided to fly down for the wedding, and I knew I’d want to spend one or both nights with you. So then Caitlin and I starting thinking about the three of us spending the night together.”

“Wow,” I said again, squirming on the bed. “This is hot, you two. I don’t know what to say.”

Riley climbed over Caitlin and settled down in her lap, wiggling her ass against the older girl. “Just say yes, Mark,” she said, pulling my face to hers for a kiss.

“Yemmmfffff,” I mumbled into her mouth. I watched, fascinated, as Caitlin slipped one hand around Riley’s body and into the gap at her neckline, reaching inside to fondle a nipple. Riley moaned into my mouth.

“Two last things,” Caitlin said, continuing to play with Riley’s boob, making the teenager squirm. “You can’t fuck me, Mark. I told Steve no fucking, and I have to keep that same rule for myself. You guys can eat me, I can suck you and eat Riley, you can fuck Riley, but no fucking me.”

“OK,” I said, breaking the kiss with Riley, her hand reaching into my lap. “I can live with that.”

“And,” Caitlin continued, “tonight is it for us. I’m a married woman tomorrow and I won’t cheat on my husband. I fully expect you two to get married someday,” she said, causing Riley and I both to stare at each other with wide eyes. “We’ll all be family, and this will be a family secret we’ll keep, and never repeat. Okay?”

“Okay,” I agreed.

“Okay, enough talking,” Riley said. She clambered off Caitlin’s lap, and dropped her robe to the floor, exposing her glorious naked body. She pulled Caitlin to her feet and pulled her robe away as well. My cock throbbed as I got my first glimpse of Caitlin’s nude form. Her breasts were about the same size as Riley’s, capped with light pink nipples. Her skin was milky white, with a spray of freckles across her upper chest. Her hips and thighs were a bit wider that Riley’s, but still very nicely shaped.

My cock throbbed even harder as I glanced at her crotch, before Riley pushed Caitlin back down to a seat on the edge of the bed. Her pussy was completely bare, the skin smooth and shiny.

Both of them now nude, Riley straddled Caitlin’s lap, facing her this time. The two of them kissed softly, and I watched, fascinated as their breasts pressed together. I reached out a hand and softly stroked Riley’s hip, then moved my hand lower, stroking across Caitlin’s thigh and the side of her ass cheek.

Their kiss grew hotter, the two of them rotating their chests to increase the friction across their nipples. I watched in fascination, still fully clothed, still running my hands over their thighs, hips, backs, and butts.

Riley broke the kiss, breathing heavily, and she moaned as Caitlin moved lower, kissing and tonguing across Riley’s neck and chest, licking at each of her nipples in turn. Riley pressed Caitlin’s chest to her breast, and then looked over at me. “Mark? Why are you still dressed? Get naked.”

I chuckled, stood up, and quickly pulled off my clothes. My cock was standing proudly away from my body, and Riley reached out for it, stroking me. Caitlin realized what she was doing, and pulled her mouth away from Riley’s nipples, saying “oh god, I want to suck it.”

My cock throbbed in Riley’s hand, and she looked at me and winked. “You can suck it, Caitlin ... but I want to ... I want to eat the bride’s pussy,” she said, blushing.

“Oh god!” she exclaimed.

In addition to our fun on the Marvel a couple of years earlier, I’d had a few male-female-female threesomes in college, thanks to an adventurous girlfriend. So I knew how this could work, and I gently nudged the girls into the proper positions.

I maneuvered them into a 69-style pose, Riley on the bottom, her lower legs hanging off the bed. She moaned as she saw Caitlin’s spread, bare pussy above her, and as Caitlin lowered it gently to her face, Riley started licking her, moaning with pleasure. Caitlin squirmed as she felt the blonde girl’s tongue touch her pussy for the first time, and she reached out for my cock. I shuffled closer to the edge of the bed, standing between Riley’s knees, my head swimming as Caitlin lowered her mouth to my dick.

Her breath was hot on my shaft, and she teased me at first, trailing small kisses, licks and nibbles along the underside and the top of my dick. My cock throbbed harder in her hand, and her breathy moans as Riley licked her just made me even more excited. I moved my hand down to Riley’s spread pussy, my thumb teasing through her pubic hair, and she groaned from between Caitlin’s thighs.

Caitlin continued teasing my cock as Riley licked her, and as I slipped one fingertip inside Riley’s tight hole, her hips swiveling on the bed. Caitlin kissed and licked the head of my cock, taking inside her mouth for only brief moments at a time, not really sucking me yet. I moaned the anticipation, one hand playing with Riley’s pussy, the other massaging Caitlin’s red hair, trying to get her to take my cock into her mouth.

Finally, she took pity on me and took half of my length inside her warm, wet mouth without warning. My knees trembled. “Fuck, Caitlin,” I said, thrusting a finger inside Riley.

The room was thick with our moans and the smell of our excitement as the three of us worked on each other. I couldn’t see exactly what Riley was doing, but she must have been busy between Caitlin’s thighs, as the redhead was trembling with pleasure, moaning around my cock. Caitlin’s was using one hand to prop herself up, the other wrapped around the base of my dick, and her mouth was bobbing up and down, faster now.

I’d added a second finger to the incredible tightness of Riley’s pussy, pistoning them in and out, using my thumb to play with her clit, my other hand tangled in Caitlin’s hair.

We were in an amazing loop of sexuality, our energies feeding off each other -- every time Riley moaned into Caitlin’s pussy, Caitlin would moan around my cock, which felt amazing, and encouraged me to finger fuck Riley harder, thus prompting another moan from the blonde, and the cycle repeated.

I hadn’t slept with anyone since Riley’s visit three months ago, and we’d only had a couple of sexy video chat sessions since then, so I wasn’t going to last that long. I felt myself quickly building to the point of no return, the pressure building in my cock, and I warned Caitlin, “Oh my god, I’m going to come in your mouth Cait, ohmygod.”

She redoubled her efforts and sucked me faster, fingers pumping my shaft and brushing against my balls.

“Gaaahhhhhh,” I moaned as the orgasm hit me, my cock pulsing into Caitlin’s mouth. Dimly, I felt her swallowing as I shot three, four, five loads, my body tensing and then releasing. Suddenly weak in the knees, I slipped my fingers out of Riley’s clenching pussy and stumbled backwards, sitting down in a chair.

Caitlin looked at me and smiled, her lips red and shiny. Not missing a beat, she lowered her head between Riley’s thighs, and buried her face in the teenager’s pussy. They moaned together as they ate each other. My cock, which had barely softened, throbbed with pleasure.

I watched this amazing scene as the two nearly sisters-in-law ate each other. Riley’s legs were thrown widely apart on the bed, and Caitlin was licking her clit, thrusting her middle finger inside as Riley’s hips bucked on the bed. I looked down Caitlin’s body and saw her pale butt cheeks quivering with pleasure on top of Riley, and I stroked my cock as I imagined what her hairless pussy must feel like against Riley’s face.

Riley came first, shrieking with pleasure from underneath Caitlin as her body quivered on the bed. To her credit, she didn’t ignore Caitlin, and the redhead threw her head back in pleasure and moaned a few minutes later as an orgasm rolled through her body.

Caitlin groaned with satisfaction and slid off Riley, lying on her stomach, facing me. From the other end of the bed, Riley lifted her head up and winked at me, her lips, chin, nose and cheeks wet and shiny with Caitlin’s secretions.

We were all quiet for a few minutes, catching our breath. “That was so fucking hot, you two,” I said, breaking the silence and stroking my resurgent cock. Riley, you must be a hell of a pussy eater,” I said, and she blushed, running a finger across her own swollen pussy lips.

Caitlin’s eyes were glued to my cock. “I want to see you fuck Riley now,” she said, and the blonde nodded enthusiastically. “I just wish you could fuck me too.”

“Well, I was thinking about that -- “ I said, and Riley’s eyes lit up even as Caitlin shook her head. “We can’t, Mark. I told you from the beginning, we can’t.”

“I know I can’t fuck you, Caitlin. But maybe we can get as close as possible. I had an idea before, when Riley was on your lap.”

Using gentle touches and caresses, I again repositioned the two of them on the bed. I put Caitlin on her back, legs spread. I had Riley climb on top of her, facing her, the two of them moaning as their nipples and their pussies came into contact.

I knelt on the bed in between their spread thighs, looking down at a pair of pale butt cheeks with a light blonde fur between them, and a pair of pale, hairless pussy lips below. I ran the tip of my cock over Riley’s pussy as I teased Caitlin’s with my fingertips, and both girls moaned.

“You see,” I said, teasing Riley’s opening with the tip of my cock. “This way, as I fuck Riley,” I said, pushing my cock inside, “Caitlin can feel it too.” I slowly worked my cock into Riley’s pussy, the friction eased a little bit by her incredible wetness.

“Ohmygod,” Riley said. “I feel your cock in me and my clit is pushing on Caitlin’s and ohmygod.”

Caitlin moaned in reply, and the two of them kissed. I watched from above as I pushed a little further into Riley, then back out, then in, then out. When I was all the way in, I gave one final thrust and my balls slapped against Caitlin’s wet pussy, and all three of us moaned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.