The Arrangement
Chapter 8: Fun and Farewells

Copyright© 2016 by MarkStory

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Fun and Farewells - Mark takes a Caribbean cruise - unexpectedly by himself, after his girlfriend breaks his heart. Onboard the ship, he meets a teenage girl named Riley and her family. The family asks Mark to participate in a very special tradition, one that he's never heard of. The story covers what happens on the cruise, and what happens in subsequent years, as Mark and Riley try to maintain their relationship.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I woke the next morning in rumpled sheets that still smelled like Riley, a wet spot still noticeable beneath my ass. My groin was pleasantly sore from overuse, and I felt my cock pulse with anticipation as I thought of yesterday's events and fantasized about today's version.

I took a quick shower, and my mood darkened a bit as I remembered that we had about 24 hours left on this ship. By the time I woke up tomorrow morning, the Marvel of the Seas would be back in the port of Miami, and Riley and I would have to part.

What would happen then? She and I would be separated by something like 1200 miles of geography. Plus, the 10-year age difference was still there, and wasn't going away. Would we keep in touch? Would we ever see each other again, or would this encounter be a one-time thing that would only live in my memory? I just didn't have the answers.

At the time, I didn't know that I'd get some of those answers shortly.


When I got up to the pool deck, Riley was already there with her folks. Jim and Jennifer had breakfast plates in front of them, but Riley didn't -- and I realized she'd waited for me. She greeted me with a shy smile, reaching out to briefly touch my hand. Her parents stood to greet me as well, Jim shaking my hand.

Jennifer surprised me when she pulled me into a hug, and whispered a soft "thank you" into my ear. When I pulled back from her to say "you're welcome," I saw that her eyes were shiny and wet.

"Go get your breakfast, guys," Jim said. The two of us headed off to the buffet line; as we waited our turn, I looked down at Riley, who was wearing athletic shorts and another "Lake Mary Soccer" tshirt. Her hair was pulled back into a braid.

I asked her softly, "How are you today?"

"Good," she said. "I missed you last night."

I blushed. "I missed you too." We stood close to each other as we moved through the line, her shoulder occasionally brushing against my arm, her hip sometimes touching mine. Nothing overt or inappropriate looking, but enough for me to feel the warmth of her body.

We loaded our plates with breakfast items and made our way back to the table, joining her parents. The conversation flowed easily between the four of us, as we discussed the cruise, the weather (looked like we'd sail through some rain this afternoon) and what the "debarkation" process would be like tomorrow.

Jennifer set her cup of coffee down and looked at her husband, who nodded. "Speaking of tomorrow -- there's some things that Jim and I would like to discuss with both of you about the future," she said, quiet enough that passers-by wouldn't hear.

Riley glanced at me, a worried look on her face.

"First of all," Jennifer continued, "today is yours. Jim and I would like you both to join us for dinner, since it's the last night. Otherwise, we leave your activities today up to the two of you -- we trust your discretion. Riley, you crossed an important line yesterday, and your father and I will now treat you more like an adult, and less like a kid. Please don't let us down."

Riley nodded, and her mother went on. "However, speaking of discretion, I want the two of you to know -- you can't have a big, tearful goodbye scene tomorrow as we get off the ship. You just can't -- it would look very odd to other passengers, to see a romantic goodbye between an adult man and a teenager. It might even get Mark in trouble."

Riley looked at me with worry in her eyes as I nodded.

"So," Jennifer continued. "Riley's father and I discussed this, and if you guys want to, we will allow you to spend the night together in Mark's cabin tonight. You can say your goodbyes overnight and in the morning, in private. Is that something you would like to do?"

"Absolutely," I said, just as Riley was exclaiming, "Oh yes please!" We looked at each other and grinned conspiratorially.

Jim and Jennifer smiled at each other, and Jim spoke up. "None of us want this vacation to end, but we need to talk about what happens after tomorrow, as well."

My mood deflated a bit, and I saw Riley's face drop as well.

"Mark, we like you very much, and it sounds like everything went as well as Jen and I could have hoped for, yesterday," Jim said. "We'll always be grateful to you for that, and we would love for you to keep in touch with our family."

Riley and I smiled, as Jim continued. "However, Jennifer and I think it's best if there's a bit of a 'cooling-off' period, following this cruise. So we're going to ask that the two of you avoid contacting each other for a month."

"A month? Daddy," Riley said, but he interrupted her.

"It's just a month, Riley. 30 days. Your mother and I don't want you to be distracted from your summer job, and we want to ease you back into the 'real world' a little bit. Mark is going to be across the country from us, and he's also a lot older than you."

Riley nodded, but I could tell she wasn't happy with the decision.

"Mark, Jennifer and I will give you our cell phone numbers today, and we'd like yours. We'll get in touch with you in about a month, and if you and Riley want to keep in contact, we won't have any problem with it at that point. But please, respect our wishes on this and don't go behind our backs."

"Riley, Mark," Jennifer said. "We just want to make sure there's no 'unpleasantness' after this Arrangement. ISPOTA says that sometimes, the young girl becomes a bit obsessed with her Expert, to the point where it negatively affects other aspects of her life. We just don't want that to happen to you guys."

"OK," Riley said quietly.

We talked about other things for a bit, but the mood was a bit more subdued now. Riley asked if I wanted to go swimming for a bit this morning, while the weather was still good, and I agreed. While she ran back to her cabin to change, Jim and Jennifer expounded on their reasoning a bit more.

"Mark, I wasn't kidding when I said that Jim and I really like you, and are really pleased with this Arrangement," Jen said. "We really can't imagine anyone better for Riley's first time," and I smiled at her praise.

"But at the same time," she said, placing her hand on top of her husband's, "Riley's 15. You're 25. We live more than a thousand miles away from you. Riley has three more years of high school left, then four years of college. You're out of college and into your career."

I nodded.

"You two are just in very different stages of life," Jen said. "Now, I don't know how you feel about Riley, but she's very infatuated with you, using phrases like 'he's my dream guy.' She is already having some long-term fantasies about the two of you, I can tell."

Hearing that, I blushed. "That is certainly flattering to hear, and Riley is lovely and I have had a great time with her this week. But I haven't really let myself think about the long-term possibilities, for all the reasons you just mentioned."

Jim looked at me and nodded. "That's good. Right now, it's best if both of you think that way. Riley needs to date high school boys, and you need to date women your age. Riley may want to explore her sexuality further with boys she dates, and as long as she's safe, Jen and I will encourage that. We don't expect her -- or you -- to be celibate."

I frowned; the idea of Riley getting pawed -- or more! -- in the backseat of someone's Toyota was quite unappealing to me.

"In the future, Mark," Jennifer said, "we'd love for you and Riley to see each other again. Jim and I would like to keep in touch with you. I know we haven't known you that long, but you're always going to be an important part of our family, now. You gave something to Riley that no one else ever can, and we'll always be grateful to you for that."

I nodded, too emotional to speak.

"I know we've overwhelmed you with all of this, today and this whole week," Jim said. "I must say, you've handled yourself with discretion and dignity, and like Jen said -- we'll always be appreciative of that."

Jim pulled his phone from his pocket, and the three of us exchanged cell phone numbers and emails. When finished, he and I shook hands again, and Jennifer embraced me tightly, before I headed back down to the cabin to change into a swimsuit.


Riley and I spent a couple of hours by the pool. She was again wearing that revealing purple and white bikini. Even though I'd seen her naked for several hours the day before, it was exciting and thrilling to see her, and be near her, in public wearing that little suit.

We rode the slide a couple more times, and although we joked about it, she had no more "wardrobe malfunctions!"

Her parents, and Caitlin and Steve, passed by the pool deck a couple of times, greeting us warmly. Riley and I were friendly with each other, at the pool deck, without being overly affectionate. A couple of times, I put my hand on her leg or butt cheek, underwater, when I was pretty sure no one was looking.

The motion of the ship got a bit more pronounced as the afternoon wore on, the ship continuing to steam back towards Florida. The wind picked up a little more, the cloud cover increased, and it was pretty obvious that we were heading into a storm. Riley and I decided to take some lunch back to my cabin.

We dried off, draping towels around our shoulders, and we headed for the ship's pizza place. Neither one of us had tried it yet this week, and Steve and Caitlin had raved about it. There was a decent line, and we joined the back of it, behind a brunette in shorts and a bikini top. She turned around and saw us, and said, "Oh -- hi Riley!"

Riley started for a minute, then said, "Hi Jenna!" pulling the other girl into a hug. I couldn't help watch as their bikini-clad breasts pressed together, briefly.

Jenna glanced at me, and Riley and I both realized she was waiting for an introduction. "Oh -- Jenna, this is Ma -- my uncle Mark."

The brunette and I shook hands. "Hi, Uncle Mark," she said, looking me over frankly. "You were the one that posed for our 'silly picture' the other night," she said, and I nodded, remembering their scavenger hunt on the second night of the cruise.

The two of them chatted as the line moved forward slowly, and I stood behind and eavesdropped. Jenna asked Riley why she hadn't been back to the teen club very much, and Riley said that she'd just been tired, was spending time with her family, etc. Her excuses didn't sound very convincing to me, but that might have been my guilty conscience at work.

As we neared the station to place our order, Jenna looked at me. "Hey, how come you didn't call him 'Uncle Mark' at the bar the other night? You just called him 'Mark, ' and asked him to buy us drinks."

Riley blushed, and I stepped in to answer. "Oh, I've told Riley she's old enough that she doesn't have to call me 'uncle, ' anymore, if she doesn't want to. Sorry I couldn't buy you guys a drink, though," I said, winking at Jenna.

She giggled, and then bent down to whisper something in Riley's ear. Riley's face turned even pinker, and she whispered something back. When Jenna said something else into her ear, she smacked the other girl on the shoulder. "Jenna! No!"

Jenna laughed, and placed her order at the pizza counter. We followed, and when we had our pizza boxed and ready to go, Jenna invited us to sit with her. She gestured to the other side of the cafe -- "I'm sitting with some of the people from our scavenger hunt the other night," over there.

I looked at Riley, ready to split up if she wanted to sit with her friends. I certainly couldn't imagine sitting at a table full of teenagers, the token "old guy." And a dirty old guy at that!

Riley shook her head. "No, we can't -- we're supposed to go meet my parents," she lied smoothly. "But maybe I'll see you again tonight!"

We took our leave, and headed back into the ship, down to our room, the ship moving side to side as we made our way down the long hallway. Riley was quiet, and I asked if she felt bad about lying to her friend. "Kind of," she admitted, as we arrived at my cabin. "But it isn't just that."

We went inside, setting our pizza and drinks down on the small counter, and I sat on the sofa. Patting the spot next to me, I invited her to sit down and continue.

She tossed her towel onto the floor and sat down next to me, her body still warm and on display in that little bikini. "I had fun with the teen club the first couple of nights," she admitted. "There were even a couple of guys who I thought, you know, were kinda cute and might be interested in me," she said, undoing her braid and letting her gorgeous hair fall loose around her shoulders.

I nodded, feeling jealous but knowing how ridiculous that was, and she continued.

"But after I met you, and then especially after I told mom and dad you might be the one for my Arrangement, I don't know -- going back to the teen club seemed kind of stupid. I didn't really care about that stuff any more," she said.

"I can see that. But Riles," I said, using the diminutive of her name for the first time, "this is kind of what your parents were talking about this morning. You'll need to get back to spending time with friends your own age, because you and I are different ages and in very different places -- literally!"

"So if you want to spend some time with people your own age today," I said quietly, "I'll understand."

Riley shook her head vehemently, and climbed into my lap. "No. Not today. I know in the long term, Mom and Dad are right. But for now, I want to spend every second with you that we have available. If I don't, I'll be sorry later."

"Now," she said, winking at me. "Let's eat this pizza while it's still hot, then we can get out of these wet bathing suits and have some fun."

"I have a better idea," I countered, pulling at the string holding her bikini top on. "Let's take the clothes off first, then eat, then have some fun."

"You want to eat our pizza naked?" she asked, excitement in her voice. She made no move to stop me as I untied the knot of her bikini string.

"Yep," I said. "I've been picturing you naked since I first saw you this morning, and I don't see any reason to wait one minute longer. Besides, you don't want to get pizza sauce on your bikini, do you?" I said, slipping the straps off her shoulders.

She shrugged, and the bikini cups fell from her breasts, baring them to my hungry eyes.

I removed my trunks, Riley peeled her bikini bottom off, and she looked at me and giggled. "It's funny that you want to sit here naked, that's almost what Jenna whispered to me earlier."

I looked at her quizzically. "She asked if we were going to eat our pizza naked?"

Riley laughed. "Not quite. But when she whispered to me, what she said was, 'Your uncle is hot. Do you think I could get him to fuck me?' I said no, of course."

I nodded. "Of course. I mean unless her parents want to set up an Arrangement or something," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at her.

Riley mock-glared at me, hands on her bare hips, and I continued. "Just kidding, of course. But Jenna whispered something else to you."

Riley blushed. "Yeah. She wanted to know if I'd ever seen your dick, '" she said, glancing downward. I felt myself stiffen under her gaze, and said, "I noticed you just smacked her -- you didn't answer that one!"

We ate our pizza quickly. Both of us mostly forgot about our hunger, I think, looking at each other's naked forms. Lunch over with, we moved to my bed, Riley's hands caressing my cock, which quickly stiffened fully under her touch.

"Mmmm, I see my dessert," she said, lowering her mouth to my cock. I moaned with pleasure as I felt her hot breath on the skin of my shaft, then moaned louder as she opened her lips and took me inside. She was still inexpert, but enthusiastic -- she quickly learned what I liked and didn't like from my reactions.

When I moaned in pleasure, she kept doing what she was doing, and/or did it deeper and faster. When I was quiet, she moved to try something else, using her fingers and lips and teeth across my cock and balls.

Riley licked around the head of my dick and down the shaft, bathing it thoroughly. As she took me inside again, my hips pushed up, involuntarily, and she took me deeper, sucking me down to about the halfway mark. Lips tight around my dick, she moved up and down, up and down, maintaining the tight seal.

I looked down my body at Riley. Her hair, loose around her shoulders and still damp from the pool, tickled my thighs and my balls as she sucked me. Her blue eyes twinkled as they met my own, her pink lips pursed tight around my shaft. The sight of her teenage mouth on my cock was incredibly arousing, almost more so than the sensation itself. As I watched her, my cock stiffened even further, now hard as steel in her mouth, and she moaned around it, one hand pinching her own nipple.

On her hands and knees, leaning over my lap, Riley continued to suck me. The feeling was amazing -- I wanted to last forever, but knew it couldn't. I felt the climax already building in my groin, felt the usual tingles. Faster and faster she sucked me, bobbing up and down on my cock. Lips tight around the shaft, tongue dancing over the underside, hair messy and beautiful as she worked me over.

"Riley, oh Riley, oh god you're going to make me come," I moaned, wanting to give her fair warning. She groaned in return, mouth still tight around my cock, increasing the speed and pressure a bit more.

"Seriously, Riley, oh god I'm so close, I'm not going to last much longer," I said, and she kept up her efforts. She pulled her right hand from her breast and wrapped it around the base of my cock, pumping me as she sucked on the top half of my shaft, and that pushed me over the edge.

"Gaaaaahhh oh god Riley I'm coming," I cried out, lifting my ass off the bed involuntarily, trying to force more of myself into her mouth as my cock exploded. She squeaked in surprise as my come filled her mouth, and as my third or fourth spurt erupted, she pulled away and finished me with her hand, pumping the last couple spurts onto my stomach.

She pumped me slowly, getting every last drop, and finally I could open my eyes and look at her. Her lips were wet and red, her eyes wide, her chest heaving with exertion. "Did I -- was that -- was it OK?" she asked, her hand still on my softening cock.

"Ohmygod, Riley," I said, putting my hand on her soft thigh. "That was so far beyond OK, I can't even tell you. That was fucking amazing," I said.

"Really?" she said, her lips twitching up into a smile. "I'm sorry I didn't finish all of -- sorry I pulled off at the end. It was a lot!"

I chuckled. "Don't worry about it, Riley. That felt sooooo good. In fact," I said, licking my lips and sitting up, "I'd like to show you exactly how good it felt!"

"Yes," she exclaimed, and I almost laughed at her eagerness. She scooted to the middle of the bed and laid down on her back, her thighs spread. I glanced at her open pussy and could see her lips were already glistening and pink.

As she settled onto the bed I moved over her on my hands and knees and briefly settled my weight on top of her. We both groaned in pleasure as our skin came into contact in so many places simultaneously. I moved in for a kiss, and she kept her lips closed as I kissed her, smelling my own semen on her lips.

"Mark, I --" she said, as I pulled my lips off for a second. "I just had your -- your 'stuff' in my mouth!"

"So?" I asked. "If it's good enough for you, it won't kill me to taste a little," I said. She still looked dubious, so I continued. "Riles. Don't worry about it. Sex is supposed to be fun. If a girl is nice enough to suck my cock, I'm going to kiss her afterwards. The same goes in reverse -- if a guy is nice enough to eat your pussy," I said, rotating my midsection against her wet slit, "you should kiss him afterwards."

She blushed and nodded, and I moved in for a deeper kiss, our tongues clashing with each other. I could taste a little of my own flavor, but it was mostly her delicious lips and tongue that I focused on. My cock swelled against her thigh and she groaned, rolling her hips as the ship rolled beneath us.

I broke our kiss and planted small kisses down her neckline, teasing her skin with my lips and tongue. Moving lower, I kissed along the top curve of her breasts, feeling her wet pussy pressing against my belly. I rained kisses over her breasts, loving the feel of her erect nipples against my mouth. I dragged my tongue over the sides of her breasts, the valley in between. She giggled as I licked the underside of each one, before moving further south.

The motion of the Marvel added to the fun -- like a waterbed -- as I kissed and licked across her smooth, flat belly. She taste of sweat and chlorine, and I relished the flavor. I pushed my tongue into her navel and she giggled, allowing me to do it for a moment before pushing my head away, encouraging me lower.

I licked in a straight line down from her belly button, and she moaned in anticipation. When my tongue touched the very top of her soft pubes, I veered to the side, licking down her thigh. I kissed and licked across her pelvis and hip, lips and tongue sliding over her inner thigh, so close to but not quite touching her most intimate places.

I teased her, drawing out the anticipation. I moved my mouth down her smooth thigh and hip, sliding backwards on the bed, licking and kissing her knee, then her shin. I moved over to her other leg and reversed the process, licking upwards, shin to knee, knee to thigh to pelvis, my face drawing ever closer to her pussy. I could smell her excitement, and she moved her thighs apart further, trying to encourage me to get where she wanted.

I moved between those smooth, soft thighs, and settled my chest onto the bed, gazing up at her from between her legs. She was squeezing her own nipples, her hips rolling a bit, trying to force herself onto my face. That gave me an idea. I licked her slit in one long stroke, then pulled my face away, kneeling on the bed between her legs, and I held my hand out to her.

"Wha -- what are you doing," she asked, confused.

"Trade places with me, let me lay down," I said.

"Um, ok, why?" she asked.

"I want you to sit on my face."

"Ohhhhh," she said.

I climbed onto the bed on my back as she got up, my resurgent erection bouncing with the movement. She noticed, and winked at me. I settled myself onto the bed and motioned for her to move her pelvis forward onto me. Somewhat unsure of herself, she cautiously straddled my chest, dragging that warm and wet pussy over my pecs.

"Like -- like this?" she asked, moving closer.

"Almost," I said. I grabbed her tight ass cheeks and pulled her hard towards me, her pussy sliding over my chin and face, knees sliding up next to my ears. She moaned with pleasure at the contact and braced herself against the wall with her palms as I buried my face in her crotch and started eating her out with enthusiasm.

"Ohmygodohmygod," she cried out, overwhelmed by the sudden jolt of pleasure. She gyrated her hips against me as I licked her, squeezing her ass cheeks with both hands.

I slid my lips, my tongue, my chin, even my nose all over her delicious little pussy, tasting every millimeter of it that I could reach. I flattened my tongue and thrust it inside her, making her squirm with pleasure.

As the motion of the ship kept adding to the bed's own bouncing, I licked her wet slit up and down, finding her hard clit at the top of each stroke. I glanced upwards, looking through her curly pubes at Riley's face and upper body. She was braced against the wall with one hand, her other arm thrown across her chest. It looked like she was squeezing one nipple between her fingers, and dragging her forearm across the other.

I returned my attention to her pussy and kept licking her, faster and faster, trying to keep a rhythm going as she rolled her hips against my face. My hands continued to squeeze her ass, and I felt the muscles beneath her skin clench and unclench as she rode my face. I slid a finger on each hand between her cheeks, teasing close to her asshole, and her face bucked harder against me when I made brief contact. "Oh god!" she exclaimed.

Riley's breath was coming in short gasps now, her pussy hotter and wetter against my face, the thrusts of her hips getting shorter and faster. I squeezed her ass harder, again slipping my fingers between those cheeks, pulling her pelvis against my face as her thrusts got faster, encouraging her. The bed was squeaking as she thrust her pussy against me, over and over, faster and faster.

I took one hand from Riley's ass and reached down to my own crotch as I continued licking her. My cock had swelled back to its full hardness, and I gave myself a few strokes as Riley rubbed her pussy all over my face. She felt the movement (or felt one hand leave her ass) and glanced over her shoulder. "What are you -- oh god that is hot."

She shuddered with pleasure, grinding her hips against my face, and then paused her motion. "Oh god -- oh Mark I want you to put it in me, I want to come with you inside me," she said. My cock stiffened further in my own hand as I heard those words, and she lifted off my face.

She nudged me aside and laid down on the bed next to me, pulling my face over for a kiss, not hesitant about tasting herself on my lips and cheeks. "Oh god, oh please, give it to meeeeeee," she said, breaking our contact.

I climbed between her thighs, and Riley spread her legs eagerly for me. I watched in fascination as she reached down and spread her own pussy lips open, revealing her wet opening. "Ohmygod Mark, put it in me, right here, right here I need it, ohgod," she babbled.

I moved the tip of my cock to her opening, and my head swam with pleasure as I pressed it against her hole. She was so hot, so wet, and we both groaned loudly as I pushed the head inside. She pulled her hands away from her own crotch and grabbed at my hips and ass, trying to pull me deeper. I pushed in, inch by inch, trying to go slowly in case she was sore, but Riley was having none of it. She grabbed at my ass furiously, pushed her hips up against me, pulling me inside her faster than I intended. Before I knew it, my cock was all the way inside her, my pubes nestled against hers, my balls resting against her ass.

"Yessss," she hissed, "so good and so big inside me, ohmygodohmygod." Out of instinct, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around me, crossing her ankles behind my ass, holding me to her. We both moaned as the angle changed, imparting new pressures on our most intimate places. I settled down on top of her and started sliding my cock in and out of her.

Again, I tried to go slowly, but Riley had other ideas. I slid backwards inch by inch, but before I could pull all the way out, her strong legs pulled on me forcing my cock all the way back inside her. "Oh!" she cried out, lips inches from my ear. "Yes! Again!"

We repeated the move, me backing out slowly, her pulling me back in rapidly. Again and again we did this, Riley crying out in pleasure with each downstroke. Eventually, I stopped pulling out so slowly, keeping my strokes short and quick in both directions. Riley was groaning with pleasure almost constantly now, her head bouncing back and forth on the bed, blonde hair splayed out in all directions.

She had both hands on my hips, fingernails clawing at my flesh. Her ankles remained locked around my ass, pulling me to her tightly, thighs spread wide, meeting every one of my thrusts. She seemed to be in a near-constant state of orgasm, her chest and neck flushed bright pink, nipples hard as rocks. Her lips and tongue were all over my ear, my face, my neck, her gasps and moans turning me on like crazy.

In short, this 15-year-old -- who'd been a virgin 24 hours ago -- was giving me the greatest sexual experience of my life.

My thrusts grew faster and more insistent, and Riley took everything I gave her, lifting her hips off the bed to meet me, using her legs to pull me back inside her. She was calling my name, calling me "baby" and "sweet Mark" and other terms of affection, and I repeated them as I fucked her. I rested my face against her neck, returning her kisses, sliding my hands over as much of her as I could reach -- her breasts, her nipples, her ribcage and her hips.

Over and over again my cock pounded into her, the room heavy with the smell of our sweat and our sexual musk. Our groans were coordinated now, louder, more insistent, and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. In and out, in and out I thrusted into her tight passage -- it was so wet now, my dick moved in and out with ease, but the sensations were incredible, and my whole body felt like it was on fire.

I felt the pressure building to the point of no return. "I'm going to -- oh god Riley I'm almost -- it's so close," I groaned into her ear, tongue licking at her earlobe.

"Oh yes, ohgod Mark yes, give it to me, oh oh your motherfucking cock feels so good in me, oh give it to me, Mark fucking come in my little pussy, oh fuckfuckfuck," she cried out, her pussy rippling in waves around my dick.

The sudden burst of profanity was startling, and to hear those words from her mouth was like throwing a match into a puddle of gasoline. My orgasm kicked into high gear, my cock expanding as much as it could against the tightness of her pussy, my balls pulling up tight against my body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.