The Arrangement
Chapter 7: The First Time

Copyright© 2016 by MarkStory

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: The First Time - Mark takes a Caribbean cruise - unexpectedly by himself, after his girlfriend breaks his heart. Onboard the ship, he meets a teenage girl named Riley and her family. The family asks Mark to participate in a very special tradition, one that he's never heard of. The story covers what happens on the cruise, and what happens in subsequent years, as Mark and Riley try to maintain their relationship.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The next morning, I ran up to the buffet for a quick breakfast, my stomach doing somersaults. As I walked back down the hallway towards my cabin, I spotted Jim and Riley knocking on my door. Jim was holding a manila envelope in his hand, and I greeted them both as I walked up. Riley was wearing sneakers, a pair of bright green soccer-style shorts, and a tight white Mickey Mouse tshirt that accented her chest nicely. I tried not to stare.

I invited them inside, and Jim handed me the manila envelope. “Everything’s approved, Mark,” he said, Riley beaming at me. “The paperwork for your signature is in here, we’ve already signed. You’re welcome to look over everything.”

I pulled out the stack of papers and glanced over them. There was a simple page for each of the participants -- me, Riley, her parents, and Caitlin (the latter page including Steve’s signature as well). There was a short medical report from the doctor in Puerto Rico, stating that I was free of communicable disease, and that my semen sample was “healthy but inactive,” indicating that the birth control was doing its job.

My questionnaire from the ISPOTA website was there in hard copy form, with a large bold notation across the top -- “Approved.”

My “Expert” participant signature page was short and to the point, restating the same rules and procedures that I’d read on the ISPOTA website. I skimmed it quickly, then added my signature to the bottom. Jim and Riley both smiled as I handed the papers back to Jim.

“Excellent, Mark. Thank you. I will scan these from my phone and email them back to ISPOTA when we get close enough to St. Maarten for cell phone service,” he said, gesturing at my balcony. The hills of St. Maarten were already visible as the ship steamed towards the dock.

“We’ll have their confirmation by late morning, and then you and Riley can meet here, along with Caitlin, in the afternoon.”

I blushed, as this man talked so matter-of-factly about the details regarding mine and Riley’s first time.

“Now, I’m going back to the pool deck to have breakfast with Jen. Riley, are you coming with me, or going back to our cabin?” I noticed he didn’t offer a third option.

Riley was bouncing with nervous energy, and she glanced at me shyly before speaking up. “I’m too nervous to sit still right now. Daddy, would it be ok if Mark and I went for a jog on the running track? If you want to, Mark, I mean...”

I was so smitten with this girl that I probably would have agreed to jog barefoot across hot broken glass with her, and I nodded. “Sure, I haven’t had any exercise yet on this ship.”

Jim looked at us both, examining our faces before responding. “That would be OK. Your mom and I can see the curve of the track from the pool deck. We’ll expect to see you passing by in a few minutes, and every few minutes after that as you make your laps. Please come down to our table when you guys are done -- remember, you shouldn’t really be alone with each other yet.”

I nodded. “I’ll need to change into some exercise clothes,” I said, expecting Riley’s dad to take her out in the hallway as he left.

“Of course,” he said. “That’s not a problem, just wave at us when you get up to the track -- and again, please don’t let it be longer than 5 minutes or so from now.” He looked at us both again, then left my cabin, taking the paperwork -- but leaving his daughter.

I glanced at Riley as I dug through the dresser drawers for a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt. Her cheeks were tinged with pink as she watched me. “Mark, do you want me to wait in the hall, or the bathroom or something?”

I thought about it, smiling at her. “Probably not necessary, Riley, considering what’s going to happen today,” I said, feeling my cock stiffen at the thought. “Besides, I’m not going to strip naked, just down to my undies. Not a whole lot different from my swimsuit, and you’ve already seen me like that!”

I pulled off my casual shirt and tossed it aside, next unbuckling my shorts. Despite my bold claim to Riley that boxer briefs weren’t much different than a swimsuit, I was nervous. Of course they were different, much more revealing -- especially in my current half-hard state! Still, I purposely didn’t turn away from Riley; instead, I dropped my shorts and stood there in front of her, wearing only black boxer briefs.

Her eyes immediately dropped to my crotch, staring at my bulge, and I could hear her soft intake of breath. The attention made my cock get even harder, and her eyes widened as she saw the movement.

“Now now, that’s for this afternoon,” I said lightly, trying to keep her from getting too nervous, and I quickly re-dressed in exercise clothes. She sat next to me on the bed and we talked about exercise as I pulled on socks and sneakers. The distraction brought my cock back almost all the way flaccid, though her mere presence next to me on the bed was keeping me mildly excited.

“Riley, you’re younger than me and a high school athlete -- I know how much soccer players run! So take it easy on me when we get up there, ok? I need to save some energy for this afternoon.”

She giggled and nodded, her blush deepening a little.


We rode the elevator up to the “sports deck,” which featured the ship’s basketball court, a rock wall, and the jogging track. We peered over the railing to wave at Jim and Jen, then moved over to a corner to stretch a little bit. Riley’s legs looked amazing in those short, flowy shorts, and I watched them ride up her thighs as she stretched.

We started an easy pace around the track, jogging at the point where we could still comfortably hold a conversation. We watched the hills of St. Maarten grow closer and closer, felt the massive ship slow as it turned towards the pier.

As we discussed our exercise routines back home, I told her about how I stopped exercising when I first got out of college, working 70-hour weeks at my new job. Thanks to that pattern, and also to a lot of vending machine and drive through junk food, I was about 30 pounds overweight for a while.

“I can’t believe it,” Riley said, looking at me. “You look so good now, you’re in such good shape.”

“Thanks Riley. I like your shape too,” I said, leering at her and pretending I was going to grab her ass. She shrieked and giggled, accelerating away from me.

We jogged a few leisurely laps, chatting easily, and then Riley said she wanted to run all out for a couple. I kept up my sedate pace while she streaked around the track, lapping me twice. She was really fast, her long legs glistening with sweat and pumping steadily, her blonde curls streaming behind her head, her ass tight and gorgeous in those little shorts.

On the third pass, she slowed to match my pace, and came up next to me, hands on her hips, breathing heavily. Her hairline and neck were shiny with perspiration, and I resisted the urge to lick the drops from her skin.

As we continued down the track, slowing to a brisk walk, Riley grabbed the hem of her tshirt and pulled it off, casually tossing it onto a lounge chair. My eyes widened as I enjoyed the site of her torso in nothing but a black sports bra, her upper chest heaving, her trim stomach shiny with sweat.

“Geez, Riley,” I said quietly, in deference to the other passengers who had joined us on the jogging track. “You look amazing.”

“Thanks, Mark. See, you’re not the only one who likes to show off a little,” she said, giggling.

Again, she raced away laughing when I pretended to grab her.


For the third time in the last 2 minutes, I glanced at my phone to check the time. 1:53 PM.

Riley and Caitlin were supposed to be here in my cabin at 2:00. Jim and Jen had asked us to spend a couple of hours apart -- I suspect to ensure that Riley really wanted to go through with this, to give her one last chance to back out if she needed to.

Her parents told me they’d call me if the schedule needed to change, but I’d heard nothing, so I assumed we were still on. I’d showered, shaved, walked around the ship for a bit, watched people stream on shore in St. Maarten, had some lunch, tried to take a nap, and showered again.

I’d also cleaned up my cabin a bit -- re-made the bed after my failed nap attempt, put away my clothes in the closet and drawers, closed the curtain for privacy, and cleaned much of my junk off the bathroom counter.

Now I was re-dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, waiting, nervous. I couldn’t light candles (didn’t have any, and besides, they were prohibited onboard) and I wasn’t sure if I should play music or something. Every choice I looked at on my phone seemed cheesy, so I didn’t.

1:54.

A minute later, the soft knock on my cabin door nearly made me jump out of my skin. I raced the ten steps to the door and flung it open. Caitlin and Riley were standing there; Riley was dressed in one of the cruise ship robes, holding it together at the neckline, and I wondered if she had anything underneath it.

Caitlin was wearing a pair of short denim shorts and a tank, and I admired both of them as I stepped inside to let them in the room. Glancing to see that no one else was in the hallway at the moment, I put the “do not disturb” sign on the knob and closed the door, locking the deadbolt.

The two of them were sitting on the edge of my bed, and Caitlin smiled at me. “Good idea, Mark. Don’t want the steward to show up at an ... interesting ... time,” she said. All three of us laughed, nervously.

I sat down next to Riley, on the other side of her from Caitlin. The redhead spoke up, looking at us both. “So Mark, obviously Riley is excited for this but also super nervous. One thing that we thought might help is if you took your clothes off first, and let Riley get used to the male body a little bit before we proceed further. If that’s OK with you.”

“Oh, um -- yeah, I mean whatever is best for Riley,” I said, rubbing her back through the cotton robe. “So, I should just like -- strip off my clothes, right now?”

“I think it’s the best way to start,” Caitlin said, and Riley nodded, her eyes wide.

“OK,” I said, standing up. For the second time today, I was about to take my clothes off in front of this teenager -- but this time, I was taking everything off, in the presence of another person too!

I pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside, and Caitlin whistled, earning her a poke in the ribs from Riley, but they were both giggling. I realized that keeping this light and fun would help Riley stay relaxed (and help Caitlin and I too, probably).

I unbuttoned my shorts and then pulled the zipper back up halfway, teasingly. I then turned around and lowered the shorts all the way, wiggling my butt (now clad in green boxer briefs) at the two girls, and this time it was Riley that whistled. I felt my cock stiffen at the attention.

I kicked the shorts away and turned back around towards them, raising my arms over my head while I pretended to dance. Although I didn’t have a “six pack,” my torso was decently fit, and I enjoyed watching their eyes flit over me. I also saw both of them, in turn, glance downward at my crotch.

Teasing some more, I pulled the waistband of my underwear away from my body, showing just a glimpse of pubic hair, keeping my cock pressed to the side and out of view. I then pulled my briefs back up, and turned around 180 degrees. Again, I pulled the shorts down just a little, giving a brief look at the top of each ass cheek in turn, before pulling them back into position.

“Come on, give us the good stuff,” Riley hooted, her cheeks bright pink.

“Oh, you want the good stuff, do you?” I asked, glancing down at my cock, which was noticeably tenting my boxers now. They both nodded, eyes wide.

I pulled my boxers down quickly, giving a flash of my erection, then spun around again, peeling them off as I gave them the rear view. I shimmied the shorts down my legs, and stepped out of them, my hands concealing my cock and balls as I faced them. My hands -- and what was hidden behind! -- were a little lower than their face level, and I stepped a bit closer to the bed.

Riley shocked me -- and probably herself, and Caitlin too! -- when she reached out to grab my wrists and pulled my hands away from my crotch!

I resisted, but only for a couple of seconds, and then I let her pull my hands away. My cock throbbed as I felt her fingertip brush against it for a second, and then I was completely on display in front of these two teenagers, my cock as hard as steel under their gazes.

Riley let my hands fall away, and placed her own back in her lap, pressing unconsciously against her own thighs. We all stood there silently for a minute, and then Caitlin moved a little away from Riley, patting the bed in between them. “Lay down, Mark. You don’t have to stand there, on display like a statue. Get comfortable.”

I climbed on the bed between them and got on my back, one of them on each side of me, about at my knees. My cock was still stiff and pointing upward.

Caitlin scooted higher on the bed, sitting cross-legged next to my left thigh. “C’mere Riley,” she said, directing the blonde to a position mirroring hers on my other side. I put my head on a pillow so I could watch, as my life seemed to be rapidly turning into a porn film. I didn’t want to miss anything.

“Go ahead, Riley, touch it,” Caitlin said. Yeah, touch it, Riley! the voice in my head echoed. When Riley hesitated for a moment, Caitlin reached out with two fingers, and I thought she was going to break the Agreement rules and touch my dick. But instead, she held her fingers a couple inches above my cock, and demonstrated without touching. “Just stroke him like this, with two fingers, so you can see what it’s like.”

Riley reached out two fingers, and ever so slowly, lowered them to my dick. I moaned with pleasure as she stroked my shaft, gently, with her fingertips, and she looked at me, her eyes bright. “Does it -- does it feel good?” she asked me tentatively, her robe opening a bit.

“So good, Riley,” I breathed.

She ran her two fingers up and down my shaft, on all sides, and up over the head. She ran the tip of her thumb over my balls, and I moaned softly.

“A guy’s testicles are even more sensitive than his dick,” Caitlin said. “Some guys like to have them played with, but you should always be on the careful side,” she said, and I nodded in agreement.

Caitlin mimicked a fist, and she and I both watched as Riley complied, wrapping her small hand around my dick and pumping slowly.

“That’s a handjob,” Caitlin said. “And if you want to make a guy come, it can sometimes be the quickest and safest way to do so.”

I nodded in agreement, and the redhead looked at me. “Mark, you look so hard right now -- it probably wouldn’t take you long to come, would it?”

“Not very,” I agreed.

“Maybe I could tell Riley how to give you a handjob? Will you be able to get hard again?”

“I am sure I will,” I said, looking at both of them. “But Riley -- do you think, maybe you could open your robe a little more?”

Riley blushed, and she glanced down at her chest. With a look at Caitlin (who nodded) she pulled her hand off my cock and untied the belt of her robe. She pulled it open a bit, exposing the valley between her breasts. Then, a bold look in her eye, she pulled her arms out of it and pushed it down to her waist, exposing her torso to my hungry gaze.

Oh lord, she was perfect. Her breasts were small but well-shaped, high and tight on her chest, her nipples hard little points. A pink flush ran down from her neck to the upper swells of those breasts, and as I’d seen, her stomach was tight and flat. I stared at her, and when I briefly glanced at Caitlin, I noticed she was staring too -- her own nipples making points in her tank top.

Unbidden, Riley returned her hand to my cock and fisted me, pumping slowly. I watched as she stroked me, her fingers magical on my cock, her grip strong.

“You’re so ... hard,” she said, her first words in a while.

“You make me like that, Riley. I’ve been hard almost all the time I’ve been around you this week.”

She blushed, and I felt her grip get a little tighter. I watched, in ecstacy, as Caitlin directed her to gently caress my balls with her left hand while she stroked with her right. The redhead’s eyes were glued to what Riley was doing, the skin on my cock moving up and down with each stroke.

“He’s getting even harder now,” Riley said breathily, her chest heaving.

“God Riley, that feels so good, you are going to make me come,” I moaned.

“Riley, see the little bit of liquid at the tip of his cock? That’s pre-come, and it means he’s getting ready. When he comes, keep pumping until he tells you to stop.”

I moaned again, grateful for Caitlin’s instruction. “Faster, a little faster,” I said. I was trying to keep my eyes open, trying to watch Riley pump me, and also stare at her naked chest, and watch Caitlin’s reactions all at once, but it was too much and my senses were overwhelmed. The only thing my brain could really process was: A topless 15 year old is stroking my cock!!!

“Oh Riley, ohgodyes, just like that, oh I’m going to come...” I moaned, and then I felt my cock twitch and throb in Riley’s hand, my hips lifting off the bed of their own accord, my cum blasting over my stomach and chest (and Riley’s hand) as she pumped me. “Oh,” she gasped at my first spurt.

“Good,” I vaguely heard Caitlin saying. “Keep going, then gradually a little slower, a little looser, just like that ... right.”

As I came back to reality, Riley was still pumping me, gently. My cock had softened a little bit, but as I stared at Riley’s heaving breasts, I felt it twitch again with excitement, and knew that I’d be hard again very shortly.

Caitlin hopped off the bed and came back with a washcloth soaked in warm water. She demonstrated to Riley how to clean up the semen from my torso (and Riley’s hand), taking great pains to avoid direct contact with me.

Riley was still on her knees next to me on the bed, and she tossed the washcloth to the floor after she finished cleaning me up. I tugged at the hem of her robe. “Don’t you think you want to take this off?” I asked her. Riley blushed again, looking down at the bed.

Caitlin leaned over me to whisper something in Riley’s ear; I watched, fascinated, as her tank top-clad breasts came within a couple of inches of my bare cock.

Riley nodded to whatever Caitlin said, and Caitlin held out her hand to me. “Mark, do you mind climbing off the bed for a minute, and closing your eyes?”

Curious, I agreed, standing between the bed and the small dresser, still nude, eyes closed.

I heard the rustling of fabric, and when Riley said softly, “OK, Mark, you can look now,” I did so. Riley was completely naked, face down on the bed, Caitlin sitting next to her. My cock lurched as I saw Riley’s bare ass for the first time, smooth and tight in the way only a 15-year-old’s could be. Caitlin noticed the movement of my cock, which was working its way quickly back to a full erection, and she winked at me.

Riley’s face was turned to the side, her eyes closed. She opened them and looked at me briefly as I sat down on the bed next to her, on the opposite side from Caitlin. As Riley quickly closed her eyes again, Caitlin spoke up.

“Mark, just like when you took your clothes off, we thought we’d start slowly again. Let Riley get used to your hands on her, perhaps your lips too,” Caitlin said, grinning at me.

I nodded, and gently started running my hands over Riley’s smooth shoulders and back. She shivered when I first touched her, then moaned softly as I increased the pressure across her back. Not quite a massage, but using firm caresses to explore her soft skin.

Caitlin was watching, grinning silently as I touched Riley all over her back, my hands roaming over her skin, across her shoulders, her neck, her upper arms. Her arms were pressed fairly tightly against her sides, but I worked my fingers into that space, fingertips brushing against the sides of her breasts, and she groaned again, her hips pressing against the bed.

I ran my fingers downward, my hands caressing her lower back, and brushing over the tops of her ass cheeks. I watched her glutes tighten as I touched her there, and she was definitely squirming on the bed a bit more, my touches having an effect on her.

I let my hands wander lower, sliding down further on the bed. Feeling bold, I swung one leg across Riley’s and straddled her. As my hands caressed her bare ass, I let my balls rest lightly against the back of Riley’s left knee, and she gasped.

My own right knee came in contact with Caitlin’s. She said nothing, but glanced down at my cock, which was now once again fully hard. I bent over to plant a brief kiss on each of Riley’s butt cheeks, and she moaned into the bed.

I casually let my hands drift lower, across her upper thighs. She’d pressed her legs together when I straddled her, but I slipped my fingers between her thighs for a second or two at a time. She moaned as I did so, and I could feel the heat of her center, even without touching it directly.

I rubbed my hands down her gorgeous legs, sliding backwards down her body, allowing my cock and balls to trail down her smooth skin as I did so. I rubbed her feet and ankles briefly, then reversed direction, moving back up her body. I pushed her legs a little further apart as I did so, bumping into Caitlin, who winked at me. Riley didn’t resist, allowing me to spread her legs, and I felt my cock throb as I saw her pussy come into view between her thighs.

Thumbs pushing up the inside of her legs, I kept moving higher and higher, Riley squirming and moving on the bed even more. Using medium pressure, I caressed her inner thighs, my fingertips getting closer and closer to her most intimate place. I pushed my thumbs up her inner thighs, briefly allowing them to come in contact with her outer lips, and then moved them up and over onto her ass cheeks.

“Markkkkkk,” she moaned into the pillow.

I repeated the maneuver again and again, each time coming into to more (and longer) contact with her labia. She was actively squirming on the bed now, and I could smell her arousal. She offered no resistance when I pushed her thighs as far apart as they would go, and I knelt in between her legs, moving my face closer to her pussy as I continued teasing her inner thighs.

Her pussy was spread open for me, glistening with wetness, her outer lips pink and swollen. From this angle, she didn’t appear to have much pubic hair; her slit was only lightly furred with very fine, almost white hairs.

I couldn’t resist any longer -- bending down between her thighs, I pressed her cheeks apart and licked her slit from one end to the other, tasting her for the first time. She was fresh and sweet, and she moaned loudly as I licked her, her hips rotating on the bed. “Fuck, that’s hot,” I heard Caitlin say from next to me.

I licked Riley up and down, best I could in this position. My tongue sought out her hard clit at the bottom of each stroke, but Riley was making it difficult -- she kept raising and lowering her hips, which often moved her clit away from my seeking mouth.

I leaned back on my knees, and whispered, “Riley, can you turn over so I can keep doing what I’m doing?”

“Oh -- ohgod -- okay,” she said, panting.

I stepped back off the bed as she rolled over, Caitlin assisting her. I couldn’t help notice that the redhead “accidentally” brushed against Riley’s nipples as the blonde turned over, and I’m pretty sure they both moaned.

I felt my cock pulse as I saw my first look at the front side of Riley’s naked form. God, she was beautiful. Breasts heaving, her pink nipples hard as rocks. Her trim stomach was glistening with sweat again, and her legs had returned to an obscenely wide spread position.

She had a very sparse blonde bush, and I couldn’t help running my hand over it, to feel the soft hair. Riley shuddered beneath my touch and said, “Mark, please oh please oh please...”

I knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed, lowered my head between her thighs and resumed licking her. Her pussy was absolutely soaked now, her excitement drenching my face. Her clit was easier to reach in this position, and I teased it with my tongue, Riley pushing her hips into my face.

I reached up with one hand and gently pressed a fingertip against Riley’s opening as I continued to lick her. She moaned, head thrashing on the bed. When I glanced up at her face, I was shocked to see Caitlin’s hand gently rubbing Riley’s belly. Caitlin saw me looking and made a “shhhhh” sign, then pushed my head back to work.

I licked Riley faster and faster, pushing my finger in to the second knuckle. She was tight, but not impossibly so, and her moans got louder as I pistoned my finger in and out, in and out. Her clit was a hard little nub, and every time I brushed by it, I felt the inside of her pussy throb. I knew she was building to a major, major orgasm; possibly her first one ever, and I wanted it to be amazing for her.

She gasped my name repeatedly, her hips thrusting off the bed. “Mark, ohgod Mark, ohgodohgod ohgod, CAIT???!”

I glanced up, and briefly stopped what I was doing, out of shock. Caitlin had leaned over and fastened her mouth around one of Riley’s nipples, licking and sucking at it. Riley had one of her hands entwined in Caitlin’s auburn hair, encouraging her. I returned my face to between Riley’s thighs and increased my pace.

“Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohgod,” Riley babbled, as I felt her vagina constricting around my finger. “Oh I’m gonna ohgodohgod,” she said, and Caitlin fondled one nipple as she sucked the other.

I thrust my finger even deeper inside Riley, twiddled her clit with my tongue, and sent her over the edge. She exploded in orgasm, her “ohmygod” shrieks loud enough that I briefly worried about neighbors hearing us. I quickly put that thought out of my mind as her pussy clamped down on my finger hard, and I increased the pressure to move it in and out. Her secretions drenched my face as I licked her, and her ass bounced off the bed as she rode through at least one major orgasm.

“Ohgodohgodohgodohgod,” she continued to babble as I slowed my pace, sliding my finger out of her pussy, which was gaping open, bright pink and very wet.

“She’s ready,” Caitlin whispered to me, sliding down to the foot of the bed. I nodded, and climbed back onto the bed, my very hard cock once again ready for action. I moved on top of Riley, propping my weight up on my arms, my cock aimed towards her waiting pussy. My head swam with pleasure as I felt Caitlin’s soft hand around my cock, guiding me towards Riley’s center. I looked down and watched, fascinated, as my head slipped between her lips for the first time, Caitlin moving my dick up and down to gather some of Riley’s wetness.

“Oh!” gasped Riley, her chest and neck flushed red, as she felt the initial touch. She looked at me, then down between our bodies, and her eyes widened as she saw Caitlin guiding my cock into her. “Oh god!”

Caitlin released my dick, and I caressed Riley’s flanks softly as I pushed the head of my cock slightly into her, no more than an inch at first. Riley threw her head back and moaned, once again closing her eyes. Caitlin moved back away from us a little bit, leaning against the wall, giving us some space as I pushed a little harder. Riley’s pussy was tight, so incredibly tight, I could feel every ridge and every bump inside her. She was also incredibly hot and very wet, and I felt my dick slipping further inside with each push.

I watched Riley’s face for signs of pain, but she seemed to still be in the throes of pleasure, her hands cupping her own breasts. I gently nudged one of her hands out of the way and lowered my upper body, bending my neck to suckle each breast in turn, as I pushed my cock further inside her, then drew it out, then pushed back in. I was about halfway inside her when I settled my weight onto her body. She grabbed at my neck and kissed me furiously, pushing her hips back up against me, trying to take more of me inside her.

Desperately, I resisted the urge to start slamming in and out of her, and pushed slowly in and out instead. A half inch in, then an inch out, then a bit more in, then out, then in. Her passage got tighter and tighter as I worked my cock inside, and it gripped me with a heat and pressure unlike anything I’d ever felt before. In and out, slowly but surely, I drove deeper inside her.

Riley’s fingernails clawed at my back, and she buried her face in the crook of my neck as I worked my way inside her, her lips kissing and nipping at my neck. I moaned when her hands wandered lower, clutching at my ass cheeks, pulling me deeper.

I glanced to my right, looking at Caitlin. My cock throbbed inside Riley when I saw that the redhead had pulled off her shirt and unbuttoned her shorts. She had one hand pushed up under her bra cup, fondling her own nipple. Her other hand was inside the “V” created by her open shorts, pushing against the front panel of her panties. I winked at her, then lowered my mouth to Riley’s neck, planting kisses along her collarbone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.