The Century Club - Cover

The Century Club

Copyright© 2016 by Victor E

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lolita River's freshmen year in high school proves even more exciting than imagined. The 14 year-old virgin is not as innocent as everyone imagines. Her repressed sexual fantasies have been kept secret. But when she's approached to join a secret sorority of older girls, she jumps at the chance. And, when asked to share her thoughts and deepest desires as part of her initiation, she lets her inhibition as well as her panties down. The Sorority sisters want her to tell all, feel it and just DO IT!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   School   Nudism  

At Julie's home the trap had been set and everyone was in place. The five schemers were dressed appropriately, scanty and sexily. They wanted to set the mood to entice and lure Lolita into committing herself not only to the Century Club, but to humiliation beyond her wildest wet dreams.

Two of the girls would be upstairs acting as Lolita's escorts to bring the 14 year-old down into the rec room where the other three Club Sisters would be lying in wait. Timing was everything to pull this off. Lolita had to be rushed to the basement so she wouldn't see what was prepared for her in Julie's living room where ten hunky and horny guys from the school football team would be seated around a large flat-screen TV.

Julie and her four friends had brainstormed about how best to pull this prank off; it turned out the original idea of an initiation in a bedroom presented logistical problems. So the venue of voyeurism shifted to action in the basement and viewing by the guys in the living room, upstairs.

Julie's classmate, Brad, had recruited his team members and, as he was quite handy with electronics and computer hacking, he had volunteered to work on the video-taping part of Julie's plan. The guys had arrived at six which gave Brad plenty of time to remove and re-hook the front porch surveillance camera, mount it hidden in the rec room pointing to one particular bean bag. As per instructions from the Club, he wired the camera into the upstairs TV monitor with DVD recording capacity.

Much of Lolita's pledge night would be seen by all the guys AND taped for her further humiliation. The plan was for the guys to turn on the system at exactly eight o'clock, not a minute before and not a minute after. They'd get to see about twenty minutes of a buck-naked Lolita masturbating while confessing to her dirtiest, secret sexual desires. Julie's hope was that the tape would be insurance that the horny little freshman carried out the pledge task they had planned for her. The initiation details would, of course, depend on what Lolita revealed about herself that night.


Lolita arrived at Julie's house ten minutes early. She was carrying a knapsack filled with her books and clothes. But that was just a ruse for her parents to think she'd be studying at her friend's sleep-over party. Lolita had admitted to her mom that there would be a few girls over but that they just planned to watch some videos and have some giggly girly-chitchat. She felt that was all true, if very misleading. But at least it wasn't an outright lie. Lolita felt better having an openly true-lie mask her secret true self.

She was greeted at the door by two girls who seemed a couple of years older than she was but not that much more mature in sexual development, but dressed in a very sexy manner. That is, they both wore skimpy Teddies and, as Lolita would soon discover, nothing else.

Holly and Brenda had smiled, winked and put fingers to lips to signify that Lolita should remain silent, which she did with head slightly bowed. Then they blindfolded their young guest and took her bags, tossing them aside as they escorted her, one on each arm, down into the basement.

"Clearly," thought Lolita, " this was part of a serious ceremony and her initiation into The Century Club had already begun."

Julie, Linda and Fay were waiting for them. When Lolita's blindfold was removed, she found the other three were similarly attired and Fay, who was slouching on a couch with both feet on the cushions, her legs spread wide and her Teddy bunched up, made it obvious that panties were not required for the ceremony. Her pussy lips were parted, looked red, moist, and very inviting.

"Give us a kiss, Lolita," said Fay in a husky voice.

The other Club Sisters just smiled and Lolita's escorts, still holding her arms, walked the 14 year-old innocent over to the couch in front of Fay as Julie leaned close to Lolita's ear and whispered, " Show respect, pledge. Kneel and give your Sister a big kiss on her wet lips."

Lolita turned to Julie and saw her new friend smile, cock her head to the left and shrug her shoulders in a casual manner. Lolita was confused but determined to please her friend. She knelt and lowered her head closer to Fay's most private, yet now quite public, place. The scent of girl-sex filled her nostrils as Lolita drew closer and started to pucker her lips.

But, to the young girl's surprise, Fay straightened up, leaned forward and kissed Lolita on the lips. The others laughed openly as Fay gave her a soft kiss on the mouth. Their laughter was louder as they watched an astonished Lolita blush. She seemed confused and embarrassed. What the five senior girls did not know was that Lolita also felt all at once contradictory feelings of relief, amusement, relaxation, disappointment, plus she was horny as all hell.

"Oh, Lolita," laughed Julie, " We were just yanking your chain. You are such an easy mark! There's no way we'd make you do anything you didn't already REALLY want to do. We're all here to have fun and let you know what turns us on and find out what your secret lusts might be. It's just to help you get all that pent-up sex baggage out of the closet.

"So, here's how your initiation's going to go, ' explained Julie. " Stripping and paddling, like I've already told you, is the first step. So let's get started with that and see if you did a good job on that virgin pussy of yours. It has to be shaven as bald as your armpits and twice as smelly before you get your 100 whacks."

Lolita was actually looking forward to this part of the ceremony. She'd never been to a pajama party before, but had seen lots of Girls-Gone-Wild clips and knew that naked spanking sessions were just the beginning ... that touching butts led to more interesting touching. She was eager to share. So she quickly stripped off every stitch of clothing and, under Linda's directions, took a seat on a beanbag at one end of the room and spread her legs wide so her new friends could see what a good job she'd done shaving off all her pussy hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.