The Century Club - Cover

The Century Club

Copyright© 2016 by Victor E

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lolita River's freshmen year in high school proves even more exciting than imagined. The 14 year-old virgin is not as innocent as everyone imagines. Her repressed sexual fantasies have been kept secret. But when she's approached to join a secret sorority of older girls, she jumps at the chance. And, when asked to share her thoughts and deepest desires as part of her initiation, she lets her inhibition as well as her panties down. The Sorority sisters want her to tell all, feel it and just DO IT!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   School   Nudism  

Lolita was in Study Hall when one of the CC members first approached her. The eleventh grader introduced herself as Julie, the club's recruiter. She said several Century Sisters had noticed Lolita and were impressed with the freshman's attractive figure and striking yet innocent looking face. It was, she said, just the sort of image the Club wanted to present to the outside world.

"And by 'outside world'," said Julie, " I mean everyone outside the Century Club. We need a convincing façade to mask what we really are."

"You mean that you're a secret society, right?" replied Lolita. " I can understand that. The school doesn't allow frats and sororities."

"That's true, but it's more than that," continued Julie. " The outside, conventional world is just a dull fantasy that masks and even denies the reality of our inner selves. The Century Club, on the other hand, is a society that recognizes, revels in and, in a secret way, realizes our fantasies. Our mask is to the world, not to ourselves. We are free to be our dreams."

"We have reason to believe," said Julie, " that you too are chaffing in the chains of conformity, that you hide what you dare not admit, that this repressed secret is eating away at you and you long to be free and to safely share your innermost secret desires with other girls who won't judge or condemn you, but will help you celebrate your unspoken lust. Won't you join us?"

Lolita was stunned. It was like some magical, mystical messenger was offering her the key to unlock the doors of her deepest desires. She was not alone! There were other girls in dire need but feeling trapped inside a fake image of a boring reality. Dreams could come true! Real joy could come alive!

The two girls' conversation was all in hushed tones as Lolita, who could no longer hold back, unburdened herself of the secrets she dared not reveal before. Julie nodded in sympathy but was otherwise silent as her young friend explained that, although still a virgin, she felt ravaged and fulfilled when she masturbated while watching naughty images on porn sites, especially videos featuring multiple sex, m++++/f type clips. Especially oral gang-bangs, bukkake sessions, or multi-sex double and even triple penetration.

"You see yourself as that young girl, don't you?" urged Julie. " And her orgasm becomes yours, doesn't it? You feel fucked and it feels so good, right? Your fingers become cocks, don't they?"

"Yes, yes! You understand!" sighed Lolita. " I feel with all my senses as I see what could be happening to me. I guess I submit to who I'm not but long to be. It's so good to know I'm not the only one."

"Expression is good for the soul." replied Julie, smiling. "That's what we do for each other in the club. Support for the truth that we are. Sisterhood is powerful and lust is a vital part of being a woman. We all understand and have ways of celebrating together."

"But it's all still secret, right," asked a somewhat apprehensive Lolita. " It's just between us and no one else has to know ... you know, some naughty stuff ... like our masturbation fantasies, I mean it's just between sisters of the Club, yes?."

"Don't worry," assured Julie, " what happens in vaginas, stays in vaginas. Now, I ask again, won't you join us?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.