Fire and Ice - Cover

Fire and Ice

Copyright© 2016 by xrtina

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Carla wakes with a naked stranger in her bed which has consequences

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution   Revenge  

Considering I was suppose to be at the grounds of my assignment, I dragged my heels taking a shower, makeup. I’d only ever admit this to myself, never to Stephen, who was on my case, about the time I spent getting ready. All kinds of decisions, what to wear, If I should panic about this assignment. Stephen, on the other hand, It should be easy to him. Who knows what’s going on inside his head. He thinks I have trouble making my mind up. He’s worried about the decisions of this assignment. They are in fact decisions from out of his head. There is a struggle going on all of our heads. Stephen, Simon, me, then I am the one that’s going to be in the field, so my head is thinking all sorts. Most of all, there maybe bullets flying around, I am extra nervous, I shall be out there alone.

I was surprised to see the grounds full of cops, mingled around a body. It looked like it was freshly fished out of the pool. I had to think quickly, I was out of place, in a murder scene. I took this assignment to find out if he had the artifact. It was supposed to be an easy mark. Flutter my eyelids. Get him to want to fuck me. then while he’s blissfully asleep after fucking me, I was to search the house for the artifact. I am totally screwed. They will probably arrest me for his murder.

Why ever did I get roped into this. Who the fuck am I kidding? It was love, or to be more exact. The love of great sex. This is the first time in many years, I have allowed myself to be attached to one person. I had this safe job working for the head curator of an art gallery. He paid me way above my job description, personal secretary, sex, and lots of it. All he asked of me, was sex. I gave it to him, more than willingly, I crave for it by the second.

Stephen my new boss/lover, a private eye. He works for Christie’s, who in turn work with the art loss register (ALR). I get a percentage of the finders fee. I still work for the art gallery, so does Stephen as head curator overseeing Dennis. He has always been shady among the art world. Stephen is an ex MI6 agent, I guess he must see something in me, other than sex. With Christie’s, they funded my education as a private investigator, forensic science, computers, and self-defence.

I took my phone out of my pocket and rang Stephen.

“Sit down Stephen! Look buddy, you might have all day to sit around and pal around, but I’ve got to make a living hear. I have a problem, there are cops everywhere. I think he’s dead. I need to hit the pavement and get out of hear. Capisce?”

“I’m not Italian.” he quipped.

I rolled my eyes at that; I can’t believe i said that. I’ve heard that word in every mafia movie known to man.

“This isn’t funny Stephen, there are cops with guns. You hear me GUNS!” I said, hearing Stephen laughing over the phone.

“OK, don’t panic just get any information you can and get out of there. You can do it Carla”

He hung up on me, I was so fucking mad, he had left me there alone. You Bastard, i yelled, then i realized where i was, in million dollar mansion, full of armed cops. At leased i was hidden from view by some bushes, while i gathered my thoughts. I spotted a jacket with a crime scene investigator logo printed on it. Perfect, a plan flashed through my head. I put on the jacket, it was a little big for me, but would be able to blend in with the cops. I picked up a leather bag that was laying by the jacket. I was immediately spotted by a couple of cops who pointed me towards the house. So far I am heading where i want to go. I had no problem entering the front door, two cops removed the crime scene tape and stepped aside to let me through.

There was tons of cops, CSI inside, most of them was in the main hall. I looked to me left it looked like a small office. Opening the door slowly in case there was someone in there, the room was empty as i hoped. I shut the door behind me to block anyone’s view, i gazed around the room looking for any clue of the tablet. After sifting through some papers on the desk, I spotted a safe half hidden behind a filing cabinet. I remembered a few things from spy school, this type of safe has a four digit combination, someone punching in the combination only use four keys. 4X4X4 = 64. I just need to find the four digits used then it’s a one in sixty-four chance.

I looked in the leather bag i picked up as cover to get in the building. As i expected there was fingerprint powder, whooo! Once i found the right four keys i got the safe to open on the seventh try. Inside was the tablet wrapped in a canvass, i took it out the safe, it was heavy. Now all i have to do is get it out of here unnoticed. The leather bag would make a perfect place to hide the tablet from prying eyes.

It was heavy on my shoulder, i tried not to make it noticeable walking through the main hall. Then a cop started walking towards me, i had to think up a story fast. I picked up a roll of crime scene tape.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.