Fire and Ice - Cover

Fire and Ice

Copyright© 2016 by xrtina

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carla wakes with a naked stranger in her bed which has consequences

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution   Revenge  

I guess Stephen as a lot to say to me today, I had sex with the tech guy, Simon. He was not happy, Stephen asked me to move in with him, nope, he demanded I move in with him, To me, there is a difference. I should get my ass out of this bed, face Mr, demander and put him down a peg or two, who the fuck am I kidding? I will just nod, and agree with his demands, move in with him, well I do need a job.

"Hey Carla, how are you now the sun has risen," Ricky, my roomie, was already up, cooking breakfast.

"Wake me when it slips back below the horizon, my fucking eyes hurt," I said picking a slice of his toast. I kissed him on the cheek, then thanked him for last night's fuck. It was what I needed, after the phone harassment, I got from Stephen, for having sex with Simon. I should explain to Ricky, what was going on, he never asks about my sex life. I head to the bathroom, a shower will wash away my grimness of Stephen. The shower did its job in bringing me back from the living dead, I half expected Ricky to follow me into the shower. A surprise fuck in the shower is something he would do. There is no door on Ricky's bathroom, a space issue is how Ricky's explanation why. I have no issues about being naked so I walk through the doorway with a towel around my hair. To my surprise, one of Ricky's neighbours was standing there.

"Hi, Carla, nice to see you." Ricky's neighbour Mark, I know him extremely well, we've had sex a few times. Ricky uses to have four, sometimes five of his neighbours over to watch hockey. The night always ended with us having group sex, I was very much into to the Friday night orgies. I know what was on Mark's mind. This so isn't the time for this, I shall be late for my meeting with Stephen.

"What the fuck!" I said reaching down, grabbing Mark's ass and pulling him against my naked body.

"Still horny, I see Mark," I said planting a kiss on his lips. I could feel his hard member pressing against me, I was so turned on. I was expecting Ricky to fuck me while I was showering, though that would have been a fun fuck. A threesome with two familiar cocks, that's not to be turned down, the kiss was short lived. Ricky grabbed my arm, flipped me around, against the kitchen counter. He thrust his cock, into my ass, with such force, it knocked the wind out of me. A kaleidoscope of emotions ran through my body, the moment he started pounding me, with his cock. He pulled me away from the counter, I found It hard to stand on my feet, from the voracity his cock was pounding me. I felt my body being lifted off the ground, then I saw Mark, naked from the waist down. He forced his cock into my vagina. I felt so full, fuck I needed this, they both pounded me hard and fast. If there's one thing I remember, about the Friday night orgies, I was never deprived sexually. I squeezed my eyes tight shut, Mark grabbed my legs, held them apart, so he could get deeper penetration.

"Yeah?" I moaned to the sound of his balls, slapping my wet vagina, their pounding got more intense. Mark clenched his teeth, I knew his ejaculation was close. By the deep grunts, from Ricky fucking my ass, he was close, to his ejaculation too. I knew I wasn't going to last long. My orgasm felt like jolts of electricity. It shocked Mark, who was still pounding me, with his hard member. Ricky groaned, long and loud, before I felt his body go limp. My orgasm seemed to go on forever, they both ejaculated soon after. Mark's body was twitching one more time with some unseen pulse. While Ricky's body rocked with his effort to catch his breath. I am sure I heard them snoring, I crawled away, took another shower.

"You two, are going to make me fucking late," It was then Ricky, grabbed my ankle and flipped me, on my ass.

"Hey you're waking up, well your cocks are," I kept rubbing Marks cock with the tip of my heel. I knew I was already late for my meeting with Stephen. I am just in this bad girl mood this morning. It could also be the normal morning for me. Fuck a girl has two hot, naked guys, cocks getting harder, by the second. My be I should ring Stephen, tell him I will be a little late for the meeting. I have already pissed him off, fucking with Simon. I have already experienced Stephen pissed, that was a rough fucking he gave me, I do so love rough sex.

When I left the shower Ricky and Mark, we're still naked on the floor. "Hey guys, you two look cute, lying, naked together." I ran one of my high heels, up the shaft of mark cock. Not leaving Ricky out, I rubbed the toe of my other high heel, on his balls.

"Sorry boys it's a crying shame to waist two perfectly hard cocks, I got to go. I wriggled into my one piece black dress, walked out the door. I was 10 paces down the hallway, towards the elevator, I heard footsteps behind me. It was Mark, naked.

"You cant leave Carla, not now you have me horny," He said pinning me to the elevator doors.

"Yeah, sorry I got your cock excited, I do have to gooo!" Was all could manage to say as the elevator door opened. We both fell into the elevator, Mark on top of me.

"Fuck that hurt Mark," I said pushing him off me. It was then I reminded him, he was married, his wife might be on the other side of the elevator when it arrives. The thought of being caught cheating made his cock go limp.

"See your no fucking use to me," I said flicking his limp cock with my index finger.

On the elevator ride I snorted some cocaine, I knew it would help me deal with Stephen. I catch a ride from a passing stranger. I was planning on walking off the cocaine, and I can use the exercise. But she offered, how could I refuse? She's absolutely gorgeous, fake tits, but who cares. I flirt with her on the short ride, I take her number. My compulsion for sex hasn't lessened, fuck that Mark, for getting me horny. I even consider blowing off the meeting with Stephen. Eating out this sexy bitch's pussy instead, but my mind's made up. I need to get to this meeting with Stephen.

I make my way through the automatic doors. I walk across the lobby, heels clicking on the ceramic floor towards the reception desk.

"May I help you, ma'am?" a cute young boy with freckles asks me with a smile.

"I'm too young to be your mother, don't have to call me ma'am." I flash a smile right back and bat my eyelashes.

"I'm sorry," I wagged my finger at him, before he could say ma'am.

"Tell Stephen I'm in. Where's Judy?" I said walking towards my office. My office hasn't changed in the three month I've being away. There was a note on my desk, conference room when you arrive, signed Stephen. I tossed the note on my desk, opened the adjoining door to what was Dennis s office. Not anymore, the name plate as Stephens name on it. The conference room is on the other side of what's now Stephens office. I open the door, there was just two people sat at the table, Stephen and Simon, the guy I fucked at the sex club.

"Glad you decided to join us Carla," Stephen said as he arose from his chair.

"I was a bit hungover, I had to find other means of getting hear." Partly true, truth was I was stoned on cocaine.

"Don't bother sitting down, My office, I will fill you in about your assessment." I sit down slowly in the chair across from him. He moves his chair underneath him. I freeze, waiting for the tongue lashing, for fucking with Simon. The tongue lashing never comes. He rambles on about how I should flirt with Mr Granger, sleep with him if I have to. The one must, was I have to persuade Mr Granger, to sell the tablet to us, exclusively.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.