Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“So, I wonder what Katrina and Dad are doing together tonight?” Becky teased me, her hands very grabby as they fondled me in the shower.

“Don’t forget Ryan and Jordan! I bet that your father is busy sinking his cock into each of them, fucking them half to death or vice versa! Knowing Katrina, she’s got your father by the balls and is having real fun with the three of them, in fact,” Chloe snickered while I played with her ass and Becky’s ... and they groped mine.

“Well, if I’m the Archon, I bet that I can make everything work out for Dad, too, just not with Mom. They probably do need some counseling, but mostly to make the divorce amicable. There is just too much water to send under that bridge. I just don’t see them getting back together. But maybe he can marry Katrina or something. That might be fun to see. Her as my stepmother as well as one of my lovers,” I chuckled while playing with Becky and Chloe under the jets.

“I could see it now, couldn’t you? And Ryan and Jordan marrying each other as well. That could be very hot indeed. Eventually, some serious polygamy potential there, too,” Chloe proposed.

“Exactly, and as the Archon, I could make it happen if I wished,” I laughed, while Becky knelt and put my dick into her mouth again.

“Sorry, but I couldn’t resist,” my sister explained, much to my delight.

“Hey, I’m not complaining here. I’ve had a little time to rest and showering with you two is enough to get my blood pumping again for sure. Certainly enough to make some of it return to my dick,” I laughed as I caressed her hair and enjoyed seeing Chloe join her on her knees.

Both of them sucked me back to hardness and before I know it, we were fucking, still wet, in the bathroom over the sink. I was inside Becky’s twat, and then Chloe’s mouth, back and forth, my sister’s pussy lips soaking my cock as much as the water from the shower did. Chloe’s spit only added to that, and she even made a point of rimming Becky with a vengeance as we fucked. She alternated between that and the blowjobs, tasting my sweet sister’s snatch on my dick. My girlfriend did an excellent job of it, too, her mouth devouring both my prick and Becky’s butt for the sheer satisfaction of it.

I did my best to keep at it, but we were cold and wet, so we all realized that we needed to stop for a moment to dry off. We did so, not wanting to catch anything, and then we climbed into bed together, all three of us. The ladies now mixed things up, Becky sitting on my face while Chloe rode my cock with her sweet ass. They switched it up a few other ways, including the use of wet wipes to clean my dick when it passed from Chloe’s bottom to Becky’s twat, or from Becky’s asshole to Chloe’s mouth. I was in hog heaven for sure, getting to ream both ladies so good and for so long on my sister’s (and mine now) bed.

At last, however, we were all bound to cum, and Chloe did so inside Becky’s cunt, while I shot my load up Chloe’s ass. They wiped my dick one more time, and both of them licked each other clean for while before we dozed off to sleep. We had some wild and wanton dreams, as it turned out, and we awoke tangled together, much to our mutual delight, but having to get Becky to rush us to school after a little basic hygiene that morning. Then it was the principal’s office to leave my clothes behind for the day and walk naked to Ms. Howard’s homeroom. Becky was sure to give us both a very passionate French kiss before we did so, right in front of all students present.

“Dude, is that your mom or your wife?” a stoner named Mason Bones (no joke there) asked me as he entered Dr. Goldman’s office with us for something that was unclear to me ... and we met up with Adela, Ryan, and Jordan, of course.

“My sister, if you must know. What is your business here?” I asked Mason, who seemed to stare at me now rather curiously.

“You wouldn’t believe it if I told you, man! It’s wild!” he replied, clearly a little dazzled, especially once Lucinda let him into her presence.

I was a bit stunned when Lucinda mouthed, “He’s mine.”

Then it hit me. Theresa/Evelyn had referred to both Clarke and Goldman having Companions already, and Mason was evidently one of Lucinda’s. It all made sense. Either he was her dealer or she was his, but somehow, the weed got them involved with each other. In some manner, this had led to his becoming a Companion to the Vice-Principal as well as one of her students. Who else did she have in her service before I was discovered to be the Archon? Sure enough, just minutes later, the door closed behind them and I could hear moans of pleasure as I disrobed for the day.

The rest of us, Naked In School participants, wandered the halls to our homerooms, where we separated, of course. Ms. Howard winked and grinned at us, especially making a point of “accidentally” showing me a bit of cleavage. Andrew Corbin ignored that, but he did hug Chloe and reiterate his contrition for his past comments. He then took the opening to fondle my naked butt and whisper his lust for me, while one of the quieter female students there, Erin Mahoney, seized her chance and started putting her hands on my lap and stroke my cock. She blushed when I turned to face her, but she didn’t stop caressing my dick.

“You want to play with it? It won’t bite you. Go ahead. I’m fine with it. Reasonable requests, right?” I encouraged Erin, as did Theresa/Evelyn with a wink at us.

“Can I ... may I, kiss it?” Erin pleaded with me, her green eyes misty through her glasses.

“Go ahead,” I told her, just as Andrew planted a full-on French kiss on me, Chloe sucked on my neck and Adela put my other hand on her lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.