Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

It was now time for me to go to the ladies’ locker room in anticipation of gym class, as per the rules in the Naked In School program. Now, the previous day had witnessed some real insanity in the locker room, mostly the attempted rape, but I naturally hoped that things would go better this time. In fact, no sooner than I arrived in the ladies’ locker room, but Candace Fazio approached me and stripped in such a way as to invite me to fuck her quickly.

“I hope that you don’t mind Trista Scott’s period blood on my dick, Candace,” I warned the tall, slender basketball center.

“Oh, hush you! Like we girls don’t already know what that stuff is! If you’re that grossed out by it, you need a basic sex ed course, but I don’t think that’s your problem. Just some squeamish bitches out there. Come on, let me have it, stud! Too many people already think that I’m a lesbian. Time to prove them wrong!” Candace urged me to pound her good from behind in the locker room.

I couldn’t resist taking the lovely blonde up on her offer, enjoying the touch of her smooth buns as I fucked her good and hard. Her velvety pussy felt incredible on my cock, and there was no doubt that she either hadn’t been fucked much by guys lately ... or else she really knew her Kegels. Judging by her words, I got the impression that she had been in a girl-heavy phase, but now wanted to cleanse the palate by getting some dick again. She was certainly rather tight, but that was a good thing when one wanted to do a quickie and get to class on time.

After what was probably only about three to five minutes, but seemed to be a glorious eternity, I heard Candace moan and squirt from her release. That was more than enough to trigger my release, as I spilled my money shot inside my newest partner, whose only previous sexual contact with me was to rim me the day before. Sure, she wasn’t the most endowed in her bosom, but so what? Some girls, such as Becky and Lucinda, had wonderful breasts, and that was nice, but Candace had great legs, lovely blonde locks, and athletic energy that she put into the act. There was something to be said for those, too, and I always took note of a girl’s assets more than her supposed weaknesses. They were all desirable in their own way.

“Damn, boy, you really know how make a quickie spectacular!” Candace declared.

I couldn’t help but smile at Candace as she finished changing in a hurry and we both headed out to gym class, her in her gym shorts and top, me in my birthday suit. The way that she took my hand en route was interesting to me as well, as was the way that she softly sang Rihanna’s “S and M,” to herself while we walked to the gym. She wouldn’t win any Grammys, but then, she didn’t need to have musical talent. Just the idea that a girl that gorgeous was that damn kinky and that much into me ... yeah, that was more than enough to keep me at least semi-hard for a while.

“You know what girls like about you?” Dawn asked as me as I arrived in class, not sure of what to expect now that Larry had come clean.

“To be honest, I can only guess,” I blushed a bit.

“You’re not choosy. You see the best in all of us and you seem to treat every girl as if she’s fucking Helen of Troy. No joke. I’ve seen you in action. I mean, hell, you made me feel yesterday as if I were Homecoming Queen instead of just a newspaper geek! Girls love that kind of thing, Mark. They love knowing that they don’t have to be cover girls to have a chance with you,” Dawn told me with a wink.

“Yep, she speaks truly. Trust me, bud, you have no idea how much pussy you can get just by not being a fucking Shallow Hal. Idiots like my brother Enrico ... Yeah, he’s a numbskull. His girlfriends all cheat on him and treat him like crap, use him for money, etc. Does he dump them and move on? Nope. He gets shat on every fucking time, the moron. Of course, he’s also too dumb to set up an open marriage.

“Then again, the girls in question are too smart to do that, even if they’re total airheads in other ways. They want to cheat on him while keeping him faithful, so he can support them until they get tired of his sentimental ass. He thinks them goddesses who can do no wrong, due to their looks, when I can think of several ladies who have treated him a lot better, given the chance. I wish that I could set him straight, but he’s a fool and there’s no saving him, short of a serious intervention. That last one, what a bitch!” Coach Mancini shook his head.

“Wait, your brother is Enrico Mancini, the Head Coach for the Denver Nuggets?” Candace asked him with some surprise.

“That’s the guy. Wait, you have an idea to save him from his misery?” Otto Mancini inquired.

“I’ll just bet that she does, but for now, we have a class to do, in case you forgot, Cupid,” Coach Duncan joined in, “Alright, so sex as a sport. Who’s up for it? I know that someone,” she turned to me with a wink, “just gave Candace the humping of her dreams, but perhaps we can coax another round from him soon enough. In the meantime, who’s ready to get taken and how?”

“I’m game for it. Mark might be out of commission for now, but how long will he stay so when he can pound me within an inch of my life?” Alicia Pacheco volunteered, much to my delight.

“Gang bang, then? Pulling a train?” I asked her, putting a smile on her lovely Latin face.

“Got that right, vato. I hope that you don’t mind sloppy sevenths or whatever,” Alicia licked her lips as she waited for someone to grab and use her.

Alicia didn’t have to wait long, of course. In short order, Kyle Bradley himself, victim of her pegging just yesterday, lined up for some payback, and no, she didn’t refuse him. On the contrary, Alicia seemed to welcome the idea, despite the fact that she knew that he was still a bit angry with her. She didn’t even object when he lubed her up to butt-fuck her, though Coaches Mancini and Duncan showed more than a little concern about his possible revenge.

“You’re taking this a lot better than expected,” Wendy remarked, even as Kyle sodomized Alicia rather roughly indeed.

“Oh, yeah, well, he’s still going to receive a proper buggering by more than a few people, and he can expect a lot more than that besides, I should think. Look at Tamanna. If he got too rough with me, more than I could handle, and I’ve got enough masochist as well as sadist to handle a good lot, she’d take him down a peg or two, to say the least. Trust me. I can handle the likes of Kyle buggering me. He’s too smart to split me. It does hurt, but oh, so good!” Alicia even hummed a bit of John Mellencamp’s “Hurts So Good.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.