Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

The next morning, after a day of both Heaven and Hell on Earth and a variety of strange dreams, I awoke in a strange bed next to one of the most beautiful girls alive: my sister. Becky wasn’t asleep, either. Instead, she had been staring at me for some time now, much to my surprise, as I showed from the look on my face. Giggling, Becky pulled me closer and planted a serious kiss on my lips, using enough tongue to make my morning wood even worse. She pulled me to her breasts and shoved my face between them as well, encouraging me to enjoy both of her boobs. Then she pulled my face back up to hers to make out with me all over again.

“Mmmm ... baby brother, a girl could get used to this! That was so great, breaking so many rules and fucking my own brother, my white, underage brother, no less. You didn’t seem to be opposed to doing it with me, right? I think that you like this ... that you want this to be a regular, permanent thing, just as I said before. Count on it, bro. Marcie might be your booty call, but so am I. Sarah might be your sex slave, but I’m at your beck and call, too. Katrina might be your friend with benefits, but I’m your sister with benefits.

“Imagine waking up, every damn morning, to me in your arms, your face nestled in my bosom as it should be. Imagine getting to dry hump me whenever I’m asleep and you’re still horny. Also imagine no curfew, of course. I’m your lover, not your mother. Not even your legal guardian yet, if ever. I can’t legally make you go to bed, and while I’d be tempted to for selfish reasons, such as sex, I doubt that I would need to force you into bed with me. You can come and go as you please, bring your girlfriends here to fuck us, you get the idea.

“This is gonna be the life for both of us. No sneaking around. No secrets. No fear. Nothing but wild, crazy, kinky sex! I’m going to enjoy making a baby with you. Mom and Dad will probably throw a hissy fit over that, so that’s probably just another reason to do it. By the way, you pick the fathers of all of my babies, whether it’s you or someone else. That’s up to you, though I really want you to be the first, of course. Maybe when our kids are grown enough, we can take their cherries, too,” Becky suggested, even as she climbed aboard my cock for another ride on it like the night before.

“That wouldn’t be the worst idea that you’ve ever had, for sure. Moving me in was another great plan, too. I owe you one hell of a lot for that, dear sister,” I groaned as I felt Becky tighten up like a vise around my cock.

“Nah, you don’t owe me nothing but dick! Lots and lots of dick!” Becky laughed heartily as she bounced on my cock repeatedly, “so just keep paying your debt, okay, bro?”

“Now, that’s one payment plan that I can get behind, sis,” I teased her as she mounted me again and again, taking me balls deep every time.

“Then, get behind it ... and me,” Becky giggled as she slipped off my dick and lay on all fours to offer me the chance to enter her from the back.

The next thing that I knew, I had bottomed out inside my lovely ebony sister, viewing her lovely black bottom with delight as I ravaged her doggy-style. The more that I pushed and pulled inside Becky’s twat, the more that she used her hips and buns to enhance her pleasure and mine. She moaned with delight and looked back over her shoulder at me to wink at me and encourage my every stroke inside her cunt. I loved the sweaty flesh that she bared to me, the smooth cheeks of her delectable ass, the curve of her hips, the soft, slick skin of her beautiful back, and the deliciously kinky hair that flowed down from her head to hug her shoulders. She was gorgeous and she was mine.

“Like what you see, sweet baby brother?” Becky brought me out of my thoughts as I continued to plunder her pussy, my hands fondling her wonderful buttocks with delight.

“Very much so, sister of mine! Very much so ... you’re the most beautiful woman in the world!” I told her and I wasn’t kidding.

“Thank you, and I won’t tell a soul that you said that. It’s enough to have you tell me,” Becky announced as we kept fucking.

“You want to have my baby, don’t you, sis? My spawn inside your womb, my seed in your belly!” I taunted Becky, making her even wetter with our words as I ravaged her again and again.

“Hell, yes, bro, if you don’t mind being a teenage father of a biracial baby!” Becky teased me a bit as we both got closer to our release.

“Try and stop me, sis. Try and stop me,” I teased her back.

“Why would I do that?” Becky retorted as she came in a powerful climax, toes curling and juices soaking my dick.

“You wouldn’t, of course,” I answered as I came inside her at last.

“Shower? I got to be at school pretty soon, see what I can expect from my classmates. Knowing that I have several wonderful ladies, especially my amazing sister, will do much to help with whatever they do to me,” I asked Becky, who gladly took my hand and led me to the shower, where she began to clean me up first ... between kisses to my face and lips.

“Oh, God, I have taken my brother as my lover and I’m never giving him back!” Becky exclaimed, especially as I began washing her in turn and fondling her flesh.

“The feeling’s mutual, sis. Very mutual. Incest has never sounded quite so good as it does now, with you and me together, showering together, in each other’s arms. I can deal with things much better now, knowing that you’ll be here with me at night, whatever happens during the day. I will feel much safer and happier, have a real refuge from the high school bullshit with you, sis. Thank you so much for that ... well, that and trying to fuck me into an early grave, of course,” I laughed and winked as we dried off now.

“Well, first, let me feed you, bro. You’re not going to school hungry, lover. I’m basically your mom, at least for now, and I’d be a piss-poor one if I just let you go to school on an empty stomach. Besides, look at your watch or the clock and you’ll see that it’s still somewhat early, and I’m driving your ass to school, anyway. Fuck the bus, honey. I’m taking you to and from school for the rest of the year, if at all possible. Can’t risk Mom and Dad kidnapping you and forcing you to return to them,” Becky smiled at me, making my heart skip a bit as she started up breakfast, which turned out to be French toast and syrup.

“Aunt Jemima, eh?” I teased her a little.

“Couldn’t resist, just had to seize the chance to pick on you about fucking your black maidservant,” Becky stuck out her tongue at me.

“You’re NOT my slave! Cut that out, babe!” I half-seriously retorted.

“True, slavery was a despicable institution and my ancestors rightly hated it. However, I have the feeling that you would have worn the blue, not the gray, and I would have greeted my liberator with legs spread and my lips around your cock. Oh, and thank you for that,” Becky told me mysteriously as we ate.

“For what?” I wondered.

“Calling me ‘babe.’ I like the sound of that. You did it in a flash of anger, too, meaning that you’re too emotional to be insincere right then. And for the fact that you didn’t deny that you would have worn the Union blue, not the Confederate gray. That means a lot to me, in all seriousness,” my sister explained as she began playing tonsil hockey with me.

“Well, I mean, it’s wrong to sell people like you’d sell a horse or cow. A horse or cow has no soul. A person does. Sure, slavery was a very real thing in history, but I’d like to believe that I would have had the basic human decency to oppose it at least by the time that there was a whole fucking movement to abolish it, if not sooner. For people who missed the abolitionist train, I have a great deal of scorn and disdain, at least regarding that serious moral lapse. And now I’m preaching, son of a preacher man that I am. After having just fucked my own flesh and blood, my kith and kin,” I laughed at my similarities to my own father in spite of our different moral codes.

“Given our Southern roots, that especially means a lot. Southern Unionists weren’t much loved by their neighbors, after all. I’m bothered by the idea that Mom and Dad might have actually supported the Confederacy. I can’t prove it, but a lot of the ‘Christian conservative’ set do romanticize the Southern cause, with all of its resistance to ‘federal intervention,’ never mind that they want the Feds to meddle in things that they like,” Becky rolled her eyes at that.

“You mean like pornography and drugs and gay marriage?” I smirked in full accord with her grips.

“Exactly! Mind you, I want a lot more marriage options open to all, such as polygamy and ... incest marriage. I think that you can guess why about that,” Becky snickered as she sat at just the right angle for me to see more of her cleavage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.