Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Thank you for standing up with us, Dr. Goldman and Ms. Clarke, but I think that now, I need to just lay down at home and rest. You two have fun if you want. What do you want, girls?” I asked my ladies.

“I want to hang out with my new boyfriend, but Mom and Dad are already worried about me, so I’ll head home for now. Still, see you in the morning and I’ll try to put out for you at last if I can. If not, we’ll find another time, but I am going to give you my cherry, papi. Count on that, mi novio!” Chloe gave me a very sweet and ardent kiss on the lips, which I gladly reciprocated, as I had already started falling for her hard.

“Good to hear. I definitely want you to fuck you, babe, but I don’t want to be the sort of jerk who would pressure you at a time when you need to get back home. I’ve been laid enough times today, anyway, so it’s cool. Have a good night, my love,” I told Chloe while holding her tight for a moment.

“My turn, darling!” Adela told me as she gave me a soul kiss, which I also returned with passion, making Chloe giggle.

“I’m going to love explaining this to the uninitiated! My boyfriend has a fiancee and she’s a lovely English tart! I’m so happy for you two! I hope that you knock her up soon and give her an anchor baby!” Chloe told us.

“I agree! That’s fucking awesome!” Marcie said as she grabbed me for a French kiss, too.

“Ah, girls, one girl at a time! It’s Adela’s turn first,” I winked at them, making out with my English lass before I stopped, “God, girl, you’re going to make one hell of a bride!”

“Adela Royce Smythe ... could I sound any more British?” Adela blushed as she knelt to kiss my dick.

“No, but I love that about you!” I told her, as Chloe emulated her, “Just as I love that Chloe is a sweet Latina!”

“Si, senor!” Chloe told me, “Too bad polygamy’s not legal!”

“Consider yourself my second wife, unofficially, then, just as Adela is now my unofficial first one, until we wed!” I told her, making the ladies all smile.

“Good thing that we don’t live in Utah, then. They’re touchy about even unofficial plural marriage there, the damn authorities!” Adela said as Marcie became the third person to kiss the head of my prick.

“True. Is this a new tradition?” I chuckled, even as Dr. Goldman gave me a lip lock that made it quite clear that he wanted me, too ... and then so did Vice-Principal Clarke.

“Little confession. We rigged the lots to make you a member. Sorry, but I just had to see that ass of yours naked, son,” the principal confessed, “and so did Lucinda here. We’re lovers, you know. She and I. We’re going to take these girls to their homes, and then we’re going to fuck like bunnies at our place. Yes, we live together, but don’t tell anyone.”

“How does no one know that?” I asked, curiously.

“Because, officially, I live with Gladys Cavendish. Long story on that one, hon. Just know that you and I are going to fuck and soon, laws be damned!” Ms. Clarke told me, “I’ve had your mother. Sooner or later, I suspect that I’ll get your father and son. But it’s you that I want most of all, at least for now. You don’t mind if we come over someday soon for a threesome, do you?”

“It’s Becky’s house. Her home. You might want to ask the lady of the house,” I reminded them, making Becky smile.

“An open invitation. I insist. And it’s a foursome, guys. I’m going to want to sample both cocks ... and your wonderful pussy, Ms. Clarke,” Becky told them, “I’m very bi, trust me.”

“So, you want me, too, eh, sis?” I asked her, very aroused at the idea of incest with my adoptive sister, a sexy African-American girl just five years my senior.

“Damn straight I do!” Becky told me with a kiss that gave me a serious rush.

“Don’t worry. I won’t tell a soul about you fucking Dr. Goldman and Ms. Clarke, or them fucking each other!” Marcie assured me as she made out with Chloe in front of me.

“I know, babe. You’d never hurt me!” I grinned as I kissed both girls, and then Adela, again.

“What about me?” Sarah kissed me, reminding me of her presence.

“Oh, honey, you have no idea how badly I want you! I’ve wanted you since English class today!” I assured my sex slave.

“Good, because I am your sex slave, and not just for the week. I don’t care if you think of me as a girlfriend or not, because I’m your slut and I’m at your disposal. Well, except on the Sabbath. I have to be good on Shabbos and go to temple. My folks aren’t that secular, even if they are Reform Jews,” Sarah warned me.

“That’s cool. I like Jewish girls. Sarah Silverman. Natalie Portman. Rachel Weisz. Just to name a few,” I declared, “and best of all, Sarah Karloff, my favorite Jewess.”

“Master, you are so getting laid for that!” Sarah told me with a kiss to my cock as well, “Admittedly, it’s a relief that you’re cut, not that I think that it’s necessary for goyim like yourself.”

“Don’t forget your friend with benefits!” Katrina reminded me, kissing my mouth with incredible heat, and then kissing the head of my dick, too, “I have two, maybe three boyfriends, if Larry and I reconcile. Maybe I should add you and your father to that list. Maybe not. But I’ll definitely still fuck you and your Dad, if you’re okay with that. And I’ll give up the booty to Dr. Goldman whenever he wants it. And you, Ms. Clarke.”

“Wow, you are something else!” I told Katrina as I kissed her again, “As if I could ever forget the girl that not only rid me of my virginity, but also fucked my Dad. I love that you did that, by the way. He can never pretend that he didn’t step out on Mom, just as she can’t, either. They might choose to pretend to the world, but they know that I’ll always know. They might have kicked me out, but they’ll never have anything that they can use against me again. Thank you for that!”

“Oh, trust me, it was my pleasure, and I don’t plan to stop. I will find that bastard preacher man and fuck him good again, just as I will fuck his son. I want to really mess with his head, make him unable to be the smug, self-righteous, sanctimonious SOB that he has been to you and others without at least some guilt or self-doubt or whatever. He won’t be the same man again and his marriage won’t ever be the same, either. I’m also going to try to fuck every teacher in the school, if I can. That will be an interesting task, if I can pull it off. Don’t you think? Even if it kills them, they’ll die with smiles on their faces. Yummy! I love being a slut and I’m going to be much more of one than I ever was before!” Katrina told me as she left with Dr. Goldman and the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.