Buck Fever
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He only wanted to take his nephew hunting to bag a deer. You know, to do a little male bonding and put something in the freezer. But then his niece and daughter insisted on going along, too. In the end, more got bagged than just a buck, and the fever the girls got had nothing to do with not being able to shoot a deer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Somehow, when Samantha perked up and got in a better mood, the clouds that had been hovering over them all disappeared. Bob had no idea how Mallory could tell that he and her best friend had kissed and made up (literally!), but she did. Randy's mood improved too, but that was probably because, when she returned to the fire, Sam sat by him on the log and fed him S'mores. That, and the fact that Bob didn't send him any signals of displeasure.

Mallory had been sitting in a lawn chair, so when Bob came back to the fire he decided to sit beside her in the other one. He sat gingerly, but the webbing held.

"I can't wait," she whispered to Bob.

"Well you have to," he said. "It's only seven-thirty. We can't go to bed now."

"Why not?" she asked, grinning.

"Because we can't," he said.

"Can we go for a walk?" she asked. "That could be interesting."

He wondered if she'd followed him and Sam, and spied on them while they kissed. He didn't think so. She had no idea how to walk quietly in the woods, and he was sure if she'd been tromping around trying to follow them, he'd have heard her.

"You, my sweet niece, are what my mother used to call a hussy," he said, with a smile.

"Come on," she moaned. "I've waited so long!"

"Be patient. I haven't had sex for ten years," said Bob.

"Then you should be twice as horny as I am," she suggested.

Bob's eyes strayed to Sam and Randy. She was sliding her fingers into his mouth and having him suck them clean.

The erection his daughter had caused when she kissed him, and which had abated by half, suddenly surged back.

"You don't want me on top of you right now," he whispered.

"Yes I do," she argued.

"You wouldn't get any satisfaction," he said.

"Why?"

"Because right now I just want to fuck somebody."

"What do you think I've been asking for?"

"No, you don't understand. I'm a little too excited right now. If we did that now, the only person I'd be thinking about is me. All I'd do is ram it to you and rabbit fuck you until I blew my balls. You might not have any fun at all, and that wouldn't be fair to you. I think you have unrealistic expectations already, and all that would do is ruin it for you. We already talked about this. Your first time should be special for you."

She looked at him with a serious expression on her face.

"Okay," she said, quietly. "I think I get it. I've heard girls talking about guys who do that, and you're right. That's not what I want."

"Okay, then," he said. "Let me cool off a little bit."

"What do you want to do?" she asked. "I have to say, it's a little bit boring in the evenings, out here.

"We could play cards," he said.

She looked at the other two, who were talking quietly on the other side of the fire.

"Hey! You two want to play cards?"

They looked at each other, and then back at Mal. They didn't look excited.

"Come on. It's too early to go to bed, and I'm bored."

"What do you want to play?" asked Randy.

"Something fun. Something exciting," she said.

"It's just cards, Mal," said Sam. "How exciting could it be.

"It could be really exciting," said Mallory, "if we played strip poker."


Bob didn't groan as Mallory dealt the cards onto the makeshift table he'd made out of one of the coolers. He'd done a lot of groaning already, and had been chastised for it.

Instead, he simply picked up his cards and looked at them. He had a pair of tens.

As it turned out, a pair of tens won that hand.

"Now what?" asked Randy. They had agreed to play strip poker, but nobody had gone over any rules.

"Now all of you have to take something off," said Bob. For some reason he thought they'd rebel.

They didn't. And the girls didn't start with their shoes, either, like girls would have when Bob was their age.

Both took off their jackets. Randy followed suit.

"Brrrr," said Sam, folding her arms under her breasts.

"We could move inside," said Mallory. They had decided to play by the fire because it was warm and cheery.

"It's too crowded inside," said Sam.

"Who deals now?" asked Randy.

"I do," said Bob. "I'm to Mal's left."

He shuffled on his knee and then dealt onto the cooler, like Mal had.

Sam won that hand with three queens.

Bob took off his jacket and watched with interest as both Mallory and Randy removed their T shirts.

Mallory still wasn't wearing a bra.

"That's what I'm talking about," said Randy, grinning. Then he remembered who he was talking about ... and who was listening. He darted a glance at Bob, who was staring at Mallory's nipples, watching them stiffen in the cool air. She sat up straight and proud.

The next hand was a blow out, and the first full house of the game. Again, Bob had the winning hand.

"But that's only twos and fours," argued his daughter. "How can you win with only twos and fours? I have two kings!"

"Because it's still a full house," said Bob. "And a full house, any kind of full house, beats a pair ... any kind of pair.

"You probably cheated," she said.

"How could I do that? Randy dealt the cards."

"He wants to see my breasts too," she said, truculently.

It would have been a pretty normal thing to say ... except for the only other person around the campfire she could be including in that "too".

Well, the only other male.

The only one who noticed, though, was Mallory, whose eyebrows rose. She knew that Bob had some "unauthorized" interest in his daughter, at least in watching his daughter give a blow job to his nephew. But this suggested that Sam knew it too. And, since Sam had never shared that kind of information before - and they shared everything - ergo this knowledge must be relatively recently acquired.

Mal watched Bob's face as Sam whipped her T shirt up and over her head. Her breasts were bigger and heavier than Mal's, and Mal knew from experience that Sam's breasts were probably bouncing a little bit right now, based on what she saw in her peripheral vision.

Bob's mouth dropped open and he stared.

Mallory reached into his lap with her free hand. She squeezed an obvious lump.

"You are a pervert!" she hissed, softly.

"What are you talking about over there?" asked Sam, who sat just as tall and proud as her cousin had.

"Your father got a boner when you took your shirt off," said Mallory.

"No way!" gasped Randy, who looked away from Sam's naked breasts for the first time since they'd been bared.

"It's no big deal," said Sam. "He got one when I kissed him too. After all is said and done, he's just a man. That's all."

"You kissed your dad?!" Randy gasped again.

"We had an argument," said Sam in an offhand manner. "We had to kiss and make up."

"Yeah, but you kissed your dad!" Randy felt it was important to say again.

"I kiss you, and you're my cousin."

"Yeah, but I'm not your dad," he said.

"I'm going to bed with you tonight, not him," snapped Sam.

"You are?" His eyes grew round in the firelight.

Mallory laughed.

"He doesn't know?"

"I don't know what?" asked Randy.

"I'm sleeping with Uncle Bob tonight," said his sister sweetly, "and Sam has decided tonight is your lucky night too."

"Mallory!" growled Sam. "You are such a slut!"

"You're sleeping with me tonight?" Randy's voice sounded faint. Bob wondered if he might topple over without warning.

"It doesn't mean anything is going to happen," said Sam.

"Oh," said Randy. He had heard that line of talk so many times before that he just accepted it.

"Well something's going to happen in Uncle Bob's bed," said Mallory. "You can bet your booty on that."

"Such a slut," said Sam, shaking her head, sadly.

"Wait!" Randy's voice was strident. "What about the pact?"

"He remembered!" crowed Mallory.

Sam stood up, a frown on her face.

"This game is stupid. I'm going to bed."

Randy was up like his legs were made of thick spring steel.

"Can I come too?" he begged.

Mallory laughed.

Sam didn't turn until she got to the camper. When she did, she stamped her foot. It made her breasts jiggle.

"Randy! Get your sorry butt over here!" she ordered.

He didn't argue.


Bob sat, looking at the camper door. Finally, he looked over at Mallory.

"You goaded them into that," he accused.

"I had to," she said. "Well, not Randy. He's probably on cloud nine right now. But Sam needed a little push."

"That wasn't the impression I got earlier," said Bob.

"Let me tell you something," said Mallory.

"Okay,"

"I started talking about you ... about having sex with you, when I was twelve. At first, Sam was horrified. But I kept talking about how cool you were, and how handsome you were and all that kind of stuff. And I kept talking about it for years. I imagined out loud what you'd do to me, and how you'd treat me, and how I'd feel. And after a while she wasn't so horrified any more. And you really are all of the things I said you were all those years. And I think I sort of rubbed off on her."

Bob stared at her, remembering that kiss. It had been clear that Sam didn't feel inhibited during that kiss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.