Legacy of a Legend - Cover

Legacy of a Legend

Copyright© 2016 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 49

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 49 - Follow Martina Grize', the Dragonborn, from her entry into the realm of Skyrim, as she discovers her destiny, and eventually ... well, you'll see. I classify this as fan fiction of the Bethesda game, The Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim. There is explicit sex, but not of the stroke story variety. Disclaimer - I don't own TESV, I just play there. So the land is theirs, the choices made are mine. Note: The rape code was added due to what had happened in the past, and is discussed but not shown.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Nudism   Politics   Royalty   Violence  

Tullius leaped to his feet, slamming his hand to the table. “I’ve heard enough. You’re not the Empress just because you say so.”

I remained calm, although I knew there would be bloodshed here tonight at some point. “General, please be seated. You and Legate Rikke were invited here at my directions. You are a military officer, not a politician. There are a few facts you are missing. Do not make a tactical move that will be a strategic blunder.”

He snorted. “How dare you tell me what to do!”

A voice came from the entrance to the dining room. “Because she is telling you the truth.” Delphine walked up beside me. “You recognize me from High Hrothgar, do you not, General Tullius?”

“You’re ... Delphine. I heard Arngeir say something about the Blades interfering with what they were doing, that old man, Esbern warning us about Alduin. What does that have to do with any of this? The Blades were destroyed by the Aldmeri Dominion.”

Delphine smiled. “Not quite. But let me ask you this, first. What is the primary duty of the Blades?”

“What is this, a school?” He sounded frustrated. “I don’t know.”

From beside him, Rikke softly said, “I do.” She turned to Tullius. “Sir, please. Before they were the Blades, they hunted dragons all over Skyrim. Once there was a Septim on the throne, they became the bodyguards of the dragon Emperors. The only reason the Penitus Oculatus was formed was because the Blades had been wiped out ... or so we were told.”

I could hear the sadness in Delphine’s voice. “We nearly were. You came closer than you know to succeeding, Elenwen. But for the grace of the gods, of Talos, you would have succeeded.” The triumph in her voice came through then. “But you failed, and the Blades exist again, with a true Septim heir of the Dragon blood to serve.”

I didn’t see it, but Lydia did. Suddenly her blade was through the throat of Elenwen, stopping just short of slicing her head off. The clatter of a dagger slipping from the dead fingers of Elenwen and hitting the floor was loud in the silence.

“The death of Titus Mede the Second in Skyrim was bought and paid for by a member of the Imperial Council, Amaund Motierre. He used the Dark Brotherhood as a tool of Imperial policy. That policy, the same one that caused this civil war in the first place, came from the Aldmeri Dominion itself.” My voice was calm as I again said, “General, please, sit.”

Rikke had a smile on her lips as she looked across at the body of Elenwen. “Sir, I think we need to listen.”

Reluctantly, Tullius sat down. “Very well. I’ll listen. This can’t be any crazier than you using Dragonsreach to capture a dragon, then letting it go.”

Bolgeir and Lydia carried the body of Elenwen out so that Styrr could commence his preparations of the dead, then returned. Delphine pulled the slightly bloody chair out and replaced it with one that was along the wall, then sat at the table as well.

“General, I was quite skeptical myself. She proved herself to be Dragonborn by ... well, by doing things that no one else could do. But her claim to be a Septim? We took her at her word because of her abilities, ones that no one else except the Dragonborn COULD have, but ... the Blades are more than bodyguards. We were also the intelligence network of the Empire. So much was lost when Cloud Ruler Temple was destroyed. So we have been checking for facts, seeking to verify anything we could.”

“Esbern found a letter from Grandmaster Jauffre of the Blades to certain commanders, that Martin Septim and Chantal Grize’ had become close, that they intended to officially marry in the Imperial City after the Oblivion crisis, and that Chantal was pregnant with a child the Blades back then hoped would be the next Dragonborn, the next Septim ruler.”

Tullius scoffed, “That was more than two hundred years ago. How could she be the same child?”

“It helps if you’re not born on Nirn. After the Imperial Council ... effectively banished her in their own efforts to seize power, with the assistance of Baurus and the Blades, my mother left the city to regroup and figure out her own future. But while doing so, my mother, at heart, was still an adventurer and still wanted to defend the Empire of her husband. There was a rumor of a doorway that had appeared on an island in the middle of Niben Bay. Fearing it to be a threat, she followed the rumor and went through that doorway. I’m not going to regale you with all of the details of my childhood, but I was born, eventually, in the Shivering Isles.”

“Eventually?” He looked puzzled.

“Yes, a minor detail. Apparently the Isles were undergoing some sort of reset, where Lord Sheogorath replaced himself, something that used to happen there, causing all sorts of troubles and strife. Well, just as my coming here fulfilled a prophecy, so to did my mother going there fulfill a prophecy. One ... result ... of that prophecy is that my mother ended up replacing the old Sheogorath.”

Tullius furrowed his brow in thought. “So your mother...”

“Is now the Daedric Prince Lady Sheogorath. You think you’ve had troubles fighting against the soldiers Ulfric has been sending at you. I’ve been fighting with and against a coalition of assorted Aedra and Daedra for the very world. I’ve been to Sovngarde to fight Alduin to keep him from destroying everything. I’ve been to the Soul Cairn to help defeat a plan Molag Bal had to enslave the world. I’ve thwarted a plan by Mephala, helped Meridia, and am working on defeating another plan by Mehrunes Dagon.”

Elisif interjected, “That’s not to mention you saved Haafingar from Potema, restored the Bards College, and are married to me.” She smiled at me. “And I look forward to our reunion later this evening, my love.”

Her smile turned frosty. “General Tullius, you have a choice. Accept her as I have done so, or leave my city. One way ... or the other.”

He started to speak, but I cut him off. “General, Legate, there is one thing you should know. Titus Mede knew that he was fated to die. I met him before his death, told him who I am. He realized I was telling the truth, that I am a Septim, and his last request of me was to rule my Empire and give death and damnation to the Thalmor. The Mythic Dawn killed my Grandfather and started the Oblivion crisis. A side effect of that was they weakened the Empire so that the Aldmeri Dominion could move in, force the White Gold Concordat down our throats, and do unspeakable things to people under the guise of stamping out the worship of Talos.”

“No more. I will reunite Skyrim. I have already started, with Whiterun and Haafingar. Markarth is next, although their Jarl doesn’t know it yet. Some things were necessary that I regret having to do. One of them was killing Titus Mede. This is my crown as High Queen of Skyrim. These are my robes as Empress of Tamriel. I will do what is necessary to end this civil war, destroy the Thalmor, and restore my Empire. I will not regret killing Ulfric, he is a misguided tool of the Thalmor. I will regret it if I have to kill you, but make no mistake, I am Septim and I will do what is necessary.”

Tullius sat, stunned, trying to process the way his world had changed. Rikke looked at him, then reached her decision as he continued to hesitate. She stood up, then very carefully walked to where I sat. She went down on one knee. “Hail Talos! Hail the Dragonborn, High Queen of Skyrim! Hail Martina Grize’, Septim Empress of Tamriel!”

“Legate! How dare you...” He could speak no more, for she rose, turned, and punched him in the mouth. The force of her blow knocked him backwards, making him tumble from his chair.

Rikke then pulled a dagger from her belt. “I hereby tender my resignation from your service, General.” She flipped it down, sending the point through his chest and into his heart. “Talos, you were a stubborn son of a bitch. Always poking fun at our Nord traditions, never taking time to understand us. Discounting everything I would say even though I knew Ulfric and Galmar, fought alongside both of them during the Great War.”

She turned back to us at the table. Lydia and Bolgeir were both ready with swords if needed. I waved them away, I could tell Rikke was done. She proved that with her next words. “Jarl Elisif, your Majesty, I apologize for the mess I’ve made on the floor here.” She turned to me. “Empress, what are your orders for your troops?”

“Order a general stand down from offensive operations for now. What’s today’s date?”

“It’s Loredas, the Fourteenth of First Seed.”

“Thank you, Falk. General Rikke, I want our troops back in their holds and camps by the twenty-first. Defensive positions only. That’ll confuse the crap out of Ulfric, and will buy me the time I need, while he sends his troops out and about in response. Have them stand ready for additional orders on or by the First of Rain’s Hand. I want to stop as many deaths as I can on both sides in this little war for now. Send word to Jarl Balgruuf that it is acceptable, by my order, for your troops to be in his city as well.”

“Yes, Empress. What is our plan then?”

“It’s as simple as I can make it. I take the cities away from Ulfric one by one.”

That night Elisif snuggled next to me after she’d had her way with me. I could smell and taste myself on her lips as we kissed. “Martina, what am I going to do with you?”

“Well, I think we’ve pretty much done all we can this evening. I don’t know about you, but I’m rather tired. How many releases did we have, half a dozen each?”

She snorted. “You know what I mean, dearest. You’re going to still go off on quests, I know it. And I’m stuck here at home. It’s not fair.”

“No, but you are. Fair. Jarl Elisif the Fair, the most beautiful woman in all Skyrim.”

“I disagree with you on that. You’re the most beautiful woman in Skyrim. But ... I have a question for you, my love.”

“Well, that sounds serious.” I propped myself up on one arm, so I could look down into her eyes. “What is it?”

“I know you’re not ... well, faithful to me, while you’re out and about. I don’t expect you to be. It’s not in your nature, I know that. Like you said, love multiplies. And I’ve heard of your healing magic, like you did to help me. I just ... I don’t know. It’s ... sometimes I just want to be a wife, not have to put up with all this court intrigue. Just be you and I together.” She looked wistful. “With a house full of children.”

“I take it that’s your question, if I ever wish for that, too?” She nodded. “You have no idea, love, how much I’ve prayed for something like that. A peaceful home life, no more fighting, no more killing. Just loving and being loved. Maybe, one day, that can be our fate. But until then...” I stopped for a moment.

“What is it? You have that look to you.”

“Let us get some sleep for now. I’ll tell you in the morning.”

The next morning we bathed together, touching and enjoying the feel of each others body again. We had just finished drying each other and put our robes on when there came a knock at the door. “My ladies, could we join you for breakfast?” It was Serana, asking for her, Sybille, Falk and Bryling.

There was a table already set up, ready for all of us, so they must have figured we’d give them permission. Once we were seated, I said, “Okay, what nefarious plans have you four been cooking up?”

“Actually, nothing too serious, Martina. Falk and Bryling have a question of protocol. But first, Sybille and I spent some time last evening ... comparing ourselves.”

I raised my eyebrows in question.

“Oh. Not like that.” She blushed. “Well, yes, like that. But, and it’s no secret here, she and I are both vampires, albeit from different origins. Sybille received the curse from the disease, while I was directly made vampire by Molag Bal. It’s also no secret, albeit not necessarily polite conversation over breakfast, that I have tasted your blood, while she has only tasted of your essence. We were ... curious, I suppose ... to see how much, if at all, we have changed. What we found is ... interesting.”

Sybille said, “That’s an understatement. I ... we both ... can still drink blood. Our kiss will still heal a wound. Barely. I heard what happened to you at Northwatch. It’s good that Serana’s mother was available, Serana would not have been able to do what her mother did. Yes, we do still have our fangs, I don’t think our teeth may change. Which is nice in certain circumstances, but ... anyway ... look at my eyes. Look at both our eyes.”

“What? I don’t see anything other than the normal magical glamour you use to hide your eye color.”

Serana jumped in. “That’s just it. Neither of us are using the glamour. Our eyes really are blue, now. We’ve not done full tests, but neither of us are physically as strong as we used to be. It’s actually a strain to pick a person up now.”

“Gods, is this possible?” Elisif wondered.

“Apparently not only possible, but happening. It’s been ... well ... quite a while since Sybille and Martina were together. She’s a tenth my age, so I think based upon what I’ve seen, I suspect that it’s an ongoing process for her, as it is for me. I think if she’d drank your blood as I have, she’d already be completely cured. As it is, I think it’s only a matter of time now.”

“How does that make you feel, both of you?” I asked.

Sybille said, “Well, I only wish that Elisif had had children. That way I could be the doting grandmother, watch them grow up, and now I won’t regret not growing old while everyone I love doesn’t.”

“Hold that thought. Serana?”

“Relieved. I think Mother will figure this out as well. You know what else? Just as my blood could still make sun cursed arrows, I wonder what your blood could do. We sent Gildan to see Gelebor. I suspect a phial or two of your blood may also help their research into curing, if possible, the Cursed.”

“We’ll talk of that more, when we’ve finished dealing with Mehrunes Dagon here in Skyrim. That’s a good idea, though. Falk, what did you and Bryling need, besides our blessings on your upcoming nuptials? You have them, when is the wedding?”

Bryling blushed like Serana had earlier. Falk said, “Wait, I ... how did... ?”

Elisif laughed, her voice like music. “Oh, Falk. Do you think that Martina and I are the only ones who’ve noticed? Ever since Erikur was killed in the assassination attempt, the two of you have been nearly inseparable. You’ve no longer had to hide from his jibes, so it was obvious to all.”

Bryling said, “Well, it had better be sooner than later, then, if you have no objections.”

“Oh, when are you due?” I asked.

She blushed again. “Towards the end of Frostfall. We have some time.”

Elisif looked both happy and sad at that. I knew why, so I decided it was time to share my secret. “Well, then Elisif and I will have to do what we can, so that she’ll be ready to deliver by Evening Star.”

Five heads turned towards me as one. “Hey, I’m the Dragonborn. Just because I don’t have the ... equipment ... doesn’t mean it’s not possible.”

Serana was the quickest to figure it out. “Your mother gave you something, didn’t she?”

I smirked. “That’s what I was going to tell you last night, Elisif. If you want to have children ... our children ... then there is a way for that to happen. I just need to...”

I was attacked by about a hundred pounds of Nord woman then, as Elisif leapt from her seat and charged me, taking me in her arms and jumping in my lap, peppering my face with kisses. Falk chuckled. “I’d take that as a yes, my Queen.”

Sybille said, “Oh, my. Even though Torygg is gone ... still, grandchildren ... that is truly a blessing from the gods.”

After a moment, Elisif sat back. “Damn! I’m starting my monthlies in a couple of days. That means ... we have to wait. Can we practice?”

Everyone else at the table laughed at her impatience. “We’ll be back by then. Just relax, if possible. Come, let us finish this meal first. I still have a kingdom to reunite.”

The next morning, my companions and I left Solitude. In case we ran into any troops that she hadn’t contacted, we carried orders from General Rikke. In addition, we also carried the banner of both Haafingar and Whiterun. I hoped to add other banners to our collection as we proceeded. We went south through Morthal first.

As we rode into town, we were met at the border by a member of the city guard. “Well, I guess the Jarl was right. I’m to escort you to her now.”

“What do you mean, the Jarl was right?” Lydia asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.