Legacy of a Legend - Cover

Legacy of a Legend

Copyright© 2016 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 48

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 48 - Follow Martina Grize', the Dragonborn, from her entry into the realm of Skyrim, as she discovers her destiny, and eventually ... well, you'll see. I classify this as fan fiction of the Bethesda game, The Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim. There is explicit sex, but not of the stroke story variety. Disclaimer - I don't own TESV, I just play there. So the land is theirs, the choices made are mine. Note: The rape code was added due to what had happened in the past, and is discussed but not shown.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Nudism   Politics   Royalty   Violence  

I could tell that the idea of revenge excited her. “I may look like a damned Altmer but I’m not. Tell me!”

“Find some armor that fits you. I’m sure we can equip you with more than enough from these willing donors. I presume you’re able to fight with sword and shield.”

“Learned it at my mother’s knee. Sword, shield, and I’m quite good with alteration and mysticism spells. I think that’s why they changed me, because I could describe what each ... damned ... spell ... did to me. What are you offering me?”

Instead of asking her, I looked at my companions. “Argis, I’m guessing that you’re about done in, aren’t you?”

He started. “My liege, I would die for you in your service.”

“I’m know that, that’s not what I’m asking though, is it?”

“Dammit, it’s just ... it’s not fair. I felt so good after our last healing. But I’m slipping. I’m ... you’re right. I’ll follow you to the ends of Tamriel, you’re my Thane, my liege. But I’m supposed to be your sword and shield, and I let you down.”

“New mission for you. Escort Gildan. I want you to take her to see Gelebor at the Chantry. If she knows what they did to her, to change her from Bosmer to Altmer, then her knowledge may help him redeem the Falmer. Stop at Sky Haven Temple on your way through. She needs to talk to Delphine.”

Gildan looked at me with consternation on her face. “Chantry? Sky Haven? Liege?”

“Ah, pardon me. My name is Martina Grize’. I’m the Last Dragonborn. Sky Haven Temple is the home of the few remaining Blades in Skyrim, perhaps all of Tamriel. They need some recruits. And Knight-Paladin Gelebor is a true Snow Elf. Oh, and I’m also the High Queen of Skyrim and actually the Empress of Tamriel, since I’m the last living Septim. I’m now on a quest to regain my throne. How’s that for explanation?”

She looked at me for several seconds, then started laughing. “Thank you, I haven’t had any humor in my life for several years now. Seriously now...” Her voice trailed off when she saw I hadn’t changed my expression. Neither had my companions.

“By the Nine, you are serious, aren’t you?” She closed her eyes and flinched, like she expected to get hit for her exclamation.

“Gildan, I’m quite serious. And you won’t be punished for your comment. I gather from your expression that used to happen. One more reason I’m out to drive the Thalmor back to Summerset Isle.”

“If you can do that ... simply for hope of doing that, I’m your woman,” she pledged.

I had Lydia and Serana do a quick sweep through the buildings again, just to make sure everyone was dead. While they were doing that, the rest of us gathered up an assortment of treasures. Gildan found an officers armor that fit her well once she scrubbed some of the blood off. I realized that there was one minor problem with my plans.

“Annekke, go with Argis. I just remembered that Argis doesn’t know Delphine. Swing by the Luxury Suite and take Trudy and Rayna with you, they’ve acted most like the Blades and would make likely recruits. Tell Adrianne to get a set of armor based upon the Blades armor of Lydia’s worked for Gildan, too. If she wants to follow in her family tradition, she should equipped properly.”

Gildan was crying softly. “Thank you so very much. I was prepared to die. Now you’ve given me life.”

We took quick naps, then headed out in different directions. My group followed the north coast road while Argis, Annekke, and Gildan went south. “Do you think she’s what she says she is, Martina?”

“If there’s a chance to help Gelebor and augment the ranks of the Blades, I’d be a fool to do otherwise, Serana.”

It had been early morning when we left the Aldmeri Domain. It was barely past noon when we got to Northwatch Keep. I decided to try something. I didn’t expect it to work, but it would be fun to try. I walked up to the guard at the gate, who brusquely said, “Halt! This is a closed fortress of the Aldmeri Dominion.”

“Of course it is. I’m here for one of your prisoners. A ... Thorald, I believe is his name. Be a good lad and get him for me.”

He looked at me. “I’m warning you, back off or it’ll be ugly for you!”

I calmly looked at him, then pulled the necklace out that Herecinde had been wearing. “I believe that my authority comes from the Council. Just exactly how low in the ranks would you like to end up?”

He went pale. “Officer of the Guard, a ... person claiming to be a representative of the Council is here for one of our prisoners!” He shouted over his shoulder. Two more Thalmor came running over.

“What is the meaning of this?” demanded the officer.

“As I told this lackey, I am here for one of your prisoners.” I pulled out a piece of parchment, pretending to read from it. “Ah, I was close. Thorald Gray-Mane is his name. Now, do you plan on making Councilor Herecinde wait unnecessarily, or are you going to do what you’re told and bring him here?”

He looked at the amulet I presented again, and his face paled. “Your pardons, ma’am. You, go get the prisoner and bring him here, now! You, go get this emissary something to drink and a seat while we wait. Your pardon, ma’am, but even with you being from the Council, we can’t allow you into the Fort.”

“I understand. So how many more of these Stormcloaks and Talos worshipers do you have on hand right now, besides this Thorald?”

“Well, actually, ma’am, right now he’s the last one from our most recent shipment. We’re expecting more sometime in the next few weeks, once the campaigning season starts again. It’s ... well, there’s only so many of them we take alive, and can then send on.”

A guard ran up after a couple of minutes with a chair. “Your pardon, sir, ma’am, but we have nothing warm out here at this time.” The other came running back right after that. “The chief interrogator said he’ll be along with the Nord in just a few minutes.”

I sat down in the chair and waited, projecting the air of someone who was being inconvenienced by their actions. The officer tried to make a little small talk, clearly uncomfortable with my presence. “I hope you’ll forgive me for asking, but ... I know we have a relationship with the Penitus Oculatus, and of course, the Imperial Council. But how is it that you are here, now? This is a bit unusual, not our usual procedure.”

“It’s really quite simple. This prisoner is from Whiterun, from one of the two families that have supported the Jarl there for decades. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with the internal politics of Skyrim, but ... since Whiterun hasn’t publicly declared for either the Stormcloaks or the Imperials, you can see what a bargaining chip he is.”

He smiled in agreement. “Nothing against your guards, but Nord politics make my head hurt.”

A moment later two Thalmor, one wearing the robes of a Justiciar and the other in elven armor, came out the front door of the fort. Between them was a Nord wearing foot wraps and worn clothing, his hands and legs shackled. They came over to where I waited.

In the usual haughty voice of an Altmer, the Justiciar said, “This is highly unusual. Are you certain, Captain?” While he was talking, Lydia and Jordris had moved up to take flanking positions of Thorald.

“I saw her authority from the Council with my own eyes, Senior Interrogator.”

Lydia and Jordris started pulling Thorald away as I stood up. The Interrogator glared at me, then looked at me a bit closer. “Wait! What is that armor you’re wearing? That’s not ... you’re not...”

“FUS RO DAH!” Amazing how even in the open a nice shout can send a group of enemies flying. One of the guards went flying a good fifty feet or more, into the wall of the fortress. I could hear his neck break from here. “Jordris, guard Thorald! Lydia, Serana, to me!”

I pulled my sword and charged into the camp. The Captain died to my blade first, and became an unexpected ally for us when Serana quickly resurrected him to fight on our side. The Interrogator was a mage and began casting fireballs at me. I ignored him as best I could while running down the remaining guards and killing them. Lydia was at my side, her blade singing in the crisp air as she joined me in battle.

Serana stayed back, casting ice spikes and fireballs herself while her Thalmor thrall charged in, attacking his former soldiers. It was close for a moment, simply because the size of the fort allowed the Thalmor to maneuver around a bit. I took an arrow in the calf from an archer that had slipped behind me, and went down.

Jordris had been providing cover to Thorald, but upon seeing me go down charged into battle as well. Her screams unnerved the archer who fired another shot that missed me badly. Then his head went flying and that ended that.

Lydia drank a potion to help with burns and a slice on her arm, then saw me. “Oh, crap, that’s not good!”

“No arrow to the knee jokes, Lydia. It missed.”

“No, it’s not that. The arrowhead broke off the shaft and is still in there. We’re going to have to dig it out, and that’s going to hurt, a lot. We need someplace to do that, and then to heal you afterwards.”

Thorald came up to us. “I don’t know who you are, but thank you. I’m sorry you were hurt in doing that. I suspect I’d never again see the light of day otherwise. Why would you risk your life for me, a stranger?”

I smiled through the pain in my leg. “Your family is no stranger, Thorald Gray-Mane. It was a kindness to your mother. When you return home to her, I think you and Avulstein have some serious catching up to do.”

“I can’t do that. I left to join the Stormcloaks, it’s not safe for me in Whiterun.” Lydia laughed at that. He looked at her with anger on his face, then his expression became puzzled. “Wait, I know you. You’re Lydia, the housecarl to the Thane, the Dragonborn.”

“Yes, she is. That’s why it’s perfectly safe for you to return to Whiterun. Did you leave town before Jarl Balgruuf finally chose sides?” I asked.

“The Jarl chose sides in the civil war? I ... I didn’t think he’d ever do that. Tell me. Who does he back? Ulfric?” His voice lowered. “Or Titus Mede?”

Lydia said, “Neither. He backs the Dragonborn. The true High Queen of Skyrim.”

Lydia quickly bound a clean rag around my open wound to prevent further bleeding and damage and to keep the broken shaft from moving. I gritted my teeth as Jordris helped me to my horse. “Go home, Thorald. There is no more feud between Battle-Born and Gray-Mane. Both are joined in their support of Balgruuf, of ... me. Loyalty goes both ways, Thorald. You left to support Ulfric. Your mother has sworn that I am her rightful ruler. Which of us came for you? Which of us deserves the bravery of one such as you?”

Understanding crossed his face. “By the Nine, you are my Queen! I shall do as you command. May you...” He stopped speaking, wincing in pain. “I’m sorry, my Queen. The interrogator was very ... skilled at pain.”

“Martina, we need someplace safe, to perform the healing magic. Do you recognize where we are?” Serana asked.

“A short ride from a place that no one in their right mind would want to visit, if they didn’t know what had happened there recently. Let’s go see your mother.”

“My Queen, I’ll be ... be fine. I just need to rest a bit first,” said Thorald.

“Actually, instead of heading home right away, I think you should come with us. You obviously need healing as well. And if there’s one place even the Thalmor won’t look for you, it’s Castle Volkihar.”

He was disturbed by that, but since he didn’t have much choice, came with us. It was a short ride to the boat dock. My ladies helped Thorald and I into the boat and then pushed us off, towards the castle. As the boat got closer, Thorald grew more nervous. “I heard this castle was the home of vampires. Are you sure it’s safe?”

Serana chuckled. “It used to be the home to a lot of vampires. Now it’s home only to my mother.”

“But that means...” He looked frightened now.

“Take my hand. Feel my warmth. Yes, I may still have fangs and the occasional need for a drink of blood, but ... the only blood I will ever drink again is that of my true love. She is a wonder, our Queen. As for my mother, I’m sure she would like to have guests for dinner.” She giggled when Thorald jumped at her comment. “Oh, wait, that came out sounding wrong.”

Even in pain, I still managed a laugh. “Okay, you’re frightening our guest. Thorald, I would apologize for Serana’s sense of humor if it wasn’t still developing. Just as there are good and bad Nords or Imperials, there are also good and bad vampires. Serana and her mother, Valerica, are in the good vampire category. Look at the bright side, this is definitely better than having your soul sucked from your body while leaving enough of it remaining that you became a zombie, not even a full fledged draugr. Which is what the Thalmor had planned for you, by the way.”

“Gods, are they that evil?”

“Unfortunately, in a word, yes.” We docked then and my housecarls began helping me limp up the bridge to the castle. “Serana, would you please run ahead and see if Valerica is in her lab or the castle proper? We’ll need some rooms.”

“Of course, my love.” She began sprinting, quickly leaving us far behind her.

Lydia looked at me. “Well, that’s a bit different. I’ve don’t think I’ve seen her acting like a foolish romantic before.”

Jordris chimed in. “Give her a break. She knows what we’re going to have to do to help our liege. So do you. If your smalls aren’t already half soaked in anticipation, then I’d begin to wonder what was wrong with you.”

Thorald said, “Pardon me, but am I missing something here?”

I winced when I put pressure on my leg. “My ladies here have a very crude sense of humor as well. Having said that...” I laughed. “Gods, I’m half soaked myself.”

Further discussion stopped as we found both Serana and Valerica waiting for us at the main door to the castle. Valerica took charge. “Come on, let’s get Martina up on a table here so I can look at her leg. Serana, move that lantern closer, I need the light.”

They placed me face down on one of the empty dining room tables. I looked around and saw that, indeed, Valerica had cleaned the hall up. There weren’t even any blood stains on the floor. I felt the straps on my leggings being removed, followed by several sharp pains as my calf was manipulated.

“Nasty. You were wise not to try to pull it back out. See here, it’s so close to the artery that you might have nicked it had you done so. I’d guess it rotated after it went in. This will ... will ... damnation, even your blood this way smells enticing.” Valerica stepped back for a moment, closing her eyes in concentration.

She opened them again. “I apologize. I know I tasted you in the Soul Cairn, but I never thought I would actually feel what I do now. Let me get this out and then we’ll see about getting you healed up.”

“Thorald, you might find what’s I’m going to suggest a bit disturbing. Valerica, I know that Serana can heal cuts just by licking them. If you would like, and you don’t mind rinsing things off afterward, I have no objection to your licking the wound and getting a taste of my blood that way.”

“That ... that actually makes sense. Your dragon blood is almost overpowering me as it is, that might settle me down.” With that she nimbly removed the arrowhead from my leg. She placed her mouth over the slice and I felt her tongue slip into the gap. It hurt like I’d been shot again, then suddenly didn’t hurt anymore. She remained still for a bit, her eyes closed while her tongue continued to lap at my leg.

I felt magic again flowing because I could smell her arousal. She removed her mouth from my leg and Thorald cried out in astonishment. “By the Nine, what just happened? Where ... where is the wound? Where is the scar?”

I rolled over and sat up. “Valerica, surely you have someplace a bit more comfortable than this table.”

Her eyes were almost glazed in lust. “Yes. I kept a sleeping place for myself, but ... I’m so naughty ... I had hoped, so just in case, I made a special room. It’s this way.” She helped me up from the table and led me to the old vampire group sleeping quarters. Instead of coffins lining the walls and floors, there was a large mattress in the middle of the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.