Orgies With My Aunt
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This was not what he had planned at all. One does not diddle one's own aunt all things considered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Hairy  

I would like to inform you right up front that this is, what one would consider in crude terms, a story with erotic content. Readers under eighteen years of age should not be reading this sex-laden tale of depravity and kinky pursuits. Since I still retain a certain level of normal non-erotic thoughts, I have tried to be circumspect in presenting the facts without embellishment or any form of exaggeration to make my participation less shameful.

Let me hasten to assure you that I am a perfectly normal male with good breeding and a good education and my mother often complements on my excellent hygiene. I take good care of my body even having the advantage of a personal trainer at an early part of my life when I was first beginning to experiment with the opposite sex. My trainer was a mature woman with fiery red hair and she took every effort to insure I was full acquainted with all aspects of entering and sustaining productive congress with all future female openings from various angles and with a tempo and rhythm that would put a smile on any female's face by the end of my up close and personal attentions.

The first time I met my Aunt Maggie was shortly after the motorcar race on the other side of the Channel on some Godforsaken track that failed to keep the chickens behind the fence. I almost lost that race because the car in front of me hit some poor little creature splattering my windshield with numerous blood tinged feathers that stuck like glue to the glass with severe impact on my visibility. I refused to modify my speed because of my obsession with winning and managed to make it to the finish line without further incident. Strangely, I was off any chicken dishes for the duration of the tour.

I did my utmost to avoid the French women of that country that appeared to take great pleasure in throwing their sometimes vibrant nubile bodies in my path mainly because I was greatly in fear of contracting some dread disease associated by most experts with the residents of France. It was a foolish impulse on my part because that stereotype obviously applied to the "ladies of the night" who inhabited the cabarets and the tourist traps preying on unsuspecting proper gentlemen with deprived libidos. I had succumbed to such dalliances in some similar depraved clubs in London from time to time but it was only to humor my male companions who seemed to consider such tomfoolery part of normal masculine behavior. One of problems was that I was socially inept enough to not easily tell the difference between decent well-behaved females and the beautiful creatures that hid their kinky desires behind a web of deceit. I was all too easily fooled by a pretty face and often regretted my choice of nocturnal partners when I was exposed to their weakness of the flesh. Of course, I seldom objected at the time since I was having my own share of "tingles" and happy endings but I knew without a doubt these pretty wenches were severely lacking in adequate moral character and other qualities needed for spousal duties.

Right in the middle of this confusing mess of sexual excess and unsatisfying relationships, I met my Aunt Maggie for the first time. She was bent over the edge of a billiard table with one leg up and one leg down giving both I and several others a fine view of British womanhood from a rear angled position.

I was immediately protective of my Aunt Maggie because I could not escape the fact she was my relation and my mother's youngest sister as well with no husband or father or brother to defend her honor. I removed my jacket and covered up the wide angle viewing of her delectable privates by the drooling band of horny males, like any self-respecting nephew would do under similar circumstances.

Maggie, being Maggie, simply fixed me with her serious look and told me,

"Best not be blocking the view, young lad, nothing makes me sharper with my shot than the thought that a horde of horny lechers are zooming in on my female bits. Besides this is a money shot and I hate to lose.

I backed out of the area of ogling pleasure and watched her flimsy knickers quiver with excitement as she lined up the final shot. It was perfect and she celebrated by jumping up and landing on her wide platform high heels like some paratrooper storming the Citadel of Europe.

After she collected her loot and brought a round for the house, she approached me and told me that I reminded her of her silly sister Rose.

I admitted that Rose was indeed my mother and she gave me a sloppy wet kiss right on my lips that was more suited to lovers on their wedding night than a kindly aunt pecking her distant and never seen before nephew's inexperienced lips. Of course, my pecker took the opportunity to spring into action. It was a performance that I could ascertain Aunt Maggie picked up on like a homing pigeon circling the nest.

We sat down in a booth in the corner and she rubbed her nylon encased legs all over my thighs like I was a paying customer at a lap-dance club. I really don't want to make it sound like I am complaining because quite the opposite is true. I retained my terrible erection the entire time that Aunt Maggie was practically sitting in my lap and I knew she was fully aware of my terrible behavior below the belt. I had absolutely no control over my raging passion because in all honesty my Aunt Maggie was truly a hot number. I did my best to contain my urge to show my aunt the skills my dedicated redheaded personal trainer had passed on to me with enthusiasm in multiple lessons on the gym mats and in the back of my four door motorcar.

"So you are Rose's son. If memory serves me correctly, you were baptized Ronald. Ronald seems such a silly name that I will call you "Nephew". That will remind me of our family connection and put a damper on my terrible itch that constantly plagues me night and day like some sickness with a happy ending."

I was somewhat taken aback by Aunt Maggie's bluntness but I came to understand that was her persona and she never hid her feeling no matter how embarrassing. I could see she was a bit in her cups and I decided right then and there to get her back to her place of residence before some nasty customer tried it on and took advantage of her defenseless condition...

She leaned on me all the way to my motorcar and I drove her the relatively short distance to her townhome that was modest but still quite nicely located on a corner away from the traffic.

After finally getting the key in the front door suspending her trim figure with my other arm, I was met with frantic purring by a solid black kitten that did its best to trip us up and send us to our knees.

"Here, kitty, kitty, mama is home."

My aunt was coherent enough to welcome her little pussy and stroked it with tender hands like a long lost friend. She had bent over to do it and all I could see was flamingo red knickers and little wisps of hair that advertised her reluctance to trim her snatch in accord with present day norms. I must admit that I took advantage of her focus on her little pet to fully acquaint my palms with her twin white globes now displayed for my greedy interference. It was truly shameful considering the fact she was my mother's sister but the temptation was far too great for me to desist in respect of the rules of decent society.

I know it is ungentlemanly of me to take advantage of my aunt in that fashion but it was too late after determining her delectable cunt was swimming with female juices in anticipation of carnal relations at the top of the stairs. Somehow, we made it to the bedroom without further incident and I was wise enough to keep the jealous kitten outside the door where it was scratching with frenzied determination to be reunited with its mistress.

My feelings of guilt flew out the window when she started to strip down to her knickers and high heels. I wanted to take the high heels off because I feared the sharp narrow heels would cause me an injury in the midst of my focused concentration of other matters. The straps were so confusing I just left them alone and held her ankles up high and away from my body to solve that problem.

If I were one to give out grades on carnal performances, I would have to rate that first time with my Aunt Maggie as more than excellent in every respect and I marveled that she had the tightness of a schoolgirl and I should know because I am well acquainted with that particular breed of feminine mystery. Things were going along so well that I didn't hesitate to flip her over on her tummy and start in on her bum with my happy shaft. At first, I was more than satisfied just to rub my business over her perfectly curved buttocks and she giggled every time I pause at her crack and pulled her apart with naughty fingers. Eventually, I managed to establish a small beachhead inside her pretty pucker with her giggling non-stop like she was on a merry-go-round and didn't want to get off.

Aunt Maggie looked at me over her shoulder and I could tell she had that look of lust that females fall into when they are close to their orgasm. I doubted that she had any comprehension that the long thick dick plumbing her rear door was that of her nephew and that all she had on her mind was to get it in as deeply as possible to accelerate her happy release and deliver that tingle she lived for at any cost.

I was certain we both came at the same time like circus performers working in front of a cheering audience. I held onto her trembling body feeling her heat and the little beads of sweat forming in all her pores. Soon, we were both slick with our perspiration and when it came time for a repeat session the other way she closed her eyes and took me in with grunts of satisfied joy.

We both fell asleep in each other arms and the light of the morning sun woke us both up at the same time. She took one look at me beside her and ran into the bathroom crying and in a state of confusion. I knocked on the door and she told me,

"Go away, you nasty boy, you are not supposed to diddle your own aunt. Why did you have to make me feel so good?"

I was conflicted because I didn't want to cause her any grief but I was totally committed to making her my constant companion if she was willing to have me. The unfortunate family relationship was not a concern to me because in all honesty my dick was giving orders to my brain and my sense of moral character.

After a short period of crying, my aunt came out and we looked at each other. Of course, we were both still totally naked and the sight of her beautiful bush and aroused nipples was enough to cause me to embrace her kissing her full on her lips. We were pressed body to body and my youthful cock rose to the occasion finding the lips of her cunt with unerring accuracy.

Aunt Maggie wrapped her long beautiful legs around me and noticed she still had her high heels on. I was careful to keep the sharp heels away from me and let her lovely body slide down on my flagpole carrying her back to the bed for another session of guilt-free passion. Her tears were replaced by groans of happy satisfaction and we pounded our way to mutual release in the light of day enjoying the sight of each other's bodies sweating with the exertion of frenzied coupling before our morning coffee.

It was beginning to look like we were starting to have a mutual benefit relationship of close personal relations and total lack of concern about what other people thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.