One Night in the Citadel - A Story for Danny - Cover

One Night in the Citadel - A Story for Danny

Copyright© 2016 by Yulianna Vovk

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Yulia, a 17 year old girl has her first serious sexual encounter with an older man, Danny, an American friend and business colleague of her Papa. The Citadel is a chic, luxury hotel in her home city.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

I emerge from the bathroom wearing the fluffy white hotel robe and slippers. My hair is still damp from the shower, and my skin tingles from the sting of the hot water. The robe brushes the floor.

You are sitting by the desk, reading the room service menu. I think you look a bit bored, and it worries me. You turn to me, start to get up.

"No! Stay there! I will come to you." I shake my head and walk across to you. "Are you hungry already?" I laugh. "Or just checking for later?" You start to speak but I put my finger to your lips. "Shush! For now. We will talk later."

You sit back into chair and I stand before you. I untie the belt of my robe and let it fall open. I see your eyes flit to my breasts, my sex, before they come back to me. I shrug the gown off my shoulders and let it fall behind me. This now is what I offer you, me, my body, my private and intimate places. For you. For the first time. You will occupy them. But first...

I lower myself to my knees in front of you, all the time holding your eyes with mine. I see the anticipation you have, the expectation, and I hope you will not be disappointed. I can see the swelling that is you, and I reach out to open the buckle on your belt. Your hands move. I whisper "No!" You stop, and I continue to open the front of your jeans.

I pull down the front of your boxer shorts. You are swollen in readiness. I have never seen this before, so close and in reality. I am fascinated by its strength, its strange shape, the veins that stand out on it. I touch, and it is hot. I feel you tense as my fingers close around you, barely able to meet. And I know what I must do.

How does a girl ever decide such things? A moment like this, to do or not to do? I pull you towards me. I lean forward. And my lips close round you. Simple as that. A first taste of you. And a realisation of how big you are, how your head fills my mouth as I slide my lips further over you.

Your hips tense and you push into the back of my mouth, to my throat. I nearly gag. I must pull back a little, control this action. I hold you, take you from my mouth. I lick your head. Then down the shaft, all the time gripping tight.

I close my lips round your head again, start to suck. I move my hand up and down your shaft, slowly. I feel your head swell even more in my mouth. I suck harder and my hand moves faster. You are breathing faster too. Your hands grab my hair, your fingers holding me tight. You are hitting the back of my mouth, filling me. I hear you gasping for breath, moaning. You pull tight on my hair.

And then you make a single deep thrust into my mouth. You let out a loud moan. My mouth and throat fill with your cum. So much that it flows down my throat and out between my lips. I pull my lips slowly back from you. You start to shrink in my hand. I know guys like girls to swallow, so I do not spit what is left in my mouth. I swallow and then I climb up your body, so I can kiss your mouth, let you taste your own cum. I push my tongue deep into your mouth. I sit up and straddle you. I lean forward and whisper in your ear, "Take me to bed and have me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.