Captive Audience - Cover

Captive Audience

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A bridegroom held against his will for sexual purposes by horny bridesmaids. Whatever will the bride think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism  

“Do you, Natalie, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or worse, in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth, for as long as you both shall live?” the priest asked my fiancee.

“Oui, mon pere. I do take him. I do!” Natalie told Father Corcoran with enthusiasm.

I couldn’t help but smile at my French bride’s response, as the priest turned to me, “Do you, Levi, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth, for as long as you both shall live?”

“I certainly do,” I grinned at my new wife as I replied.

“Then by the power vested in me, by Almighty God, by the Blessed Virgin, by His Saints, by our Holy Mother Church, and by the State of Maine, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride!” Father Corcoran announced, beaming as I planted a very steamy kiss on my beloved bride.

True, for those keeping track, Natalie had committed a very serious crime against me, and I’m not discounting that fact or dismissing it. Men can be raped and it is a very real problem. I didn’t ignore that. I just chose restitution and reparations over normal retribution, which frankly didn’t do anything for me, not in this case. I had instituted my own personal repayment/debt bondage arrangement, which worked for my particular needs, and not just with my new blushing bride. Oh, no ... all of the ladies and gentlemen who, for misguided reasons, chose the path of abduction over seduction, would have to pay the piper, and I was more than ready to collect ... from their bodies, of course. This was my own version of disciplinary action, and I do believe that it was a solid one.

“What are you thinking about, husband?” Natalie broke my train of thought, as Father Corcoran’s cum ran down her thighs and Bethany’s twat juices continued to soak my prick.

“About your life sentence, babe. Scary thought yet?” I teased her a little, but I was in earnest.

“I will gladly serve such a sentence for eternity, not just my life. To serve you, anything is worth it. Yes, I screwed up! I did you wrong. I know this and I have enough of a conscience beneath my playful ways to accept the reality of things and face the music. I raped you and kidnapped you, but I will atone for the rest of my days by doing whatever you wish as long as you and I both draw breath. I took a real gamble, but it paid off, in that you chose this method of payment rather than pressing charges. Do not mistake me, Levi. I know that I did this the wrong way. I handled it all wrong, though so did the others. But I really do want to make it up to you, my love, and I will,” Natalie assured me with a very deep tongue kiss as the wedding Mass concluded and we headed out to the reception supper.

“And I gather that you’re not alone in that sentiment, are you, dear?” I asked her, though I already knew the answer.

“Totally. It was a fucking stupid plan, though we weren’t fully sober when we made it. It really was a weird way to express our love for you, but to be fair, we really do care about you and know that you were miserable being monogamous. We should have just been honest with you, though. This plan was very bad and we are very lucky in how you handled it. Trust me, we all know this. Everyone from Laila to Valerica, to my mother to your mother, to Bruce, to Carmen, etc. to fucking Bethany, trust me, we get it! We fucked it up. Thank you for being so ... willing to find a better plan for us to atone than going to prison,” my sweet young wife swore to me as I held her hand.

“Relax, babe. I’m not going to change my mind. This plan is a lot more fun for me than a grueling, expensive trial process that would probably make me a laughingstock, anyway. I’m gonna love owning your sweet asses, each and every one of you, including Mommy Dearest. It’s gonna be fine. Just keep making restitution in kind, if you will. I know why you did it, too, which is another factor. It was the wrong way to handle it, yes, but I get that I was apparently cool with it when drunk and uninhibited, which so were you guys to an extent.

“It was only when you failed to release me when I came to that it was truly rape, I think, at least in my case. Well, rape and false imprisonment, though you finally released me. Again, you’re making up for it and we’ll leave it at that. I’m not letting you get away with it. I’m just taking the law into my own hands, that’s all. I’m telling society, ‘hey, I got this.’ See what I mean? I suppose that if I truly felt raped, it might be different. I just ... didn’t feel, you know, raped.

“I guess that it’s hard to feel raped when the rapist is being all ... mushy about it. I don’t know. I don’t mean to put down other victims at all. I’m sure that they are traumatized. I’m not, for reasons that escape me. Maybe Cassidy has it right and I basically consented ahead of time, which would explain things. If I did, at least subconsciously, consent to this, then it would be why I didn’t ... and for some reason still don’t, feel violated at all or my self-determination and bodily autonomy robbed from me, my agency, if you will.

“It’s going to be one of the great mysteries of my life. Objectively, if I heard about this, I would have thought that the man really was raped, but I just didn’t feel ... raped. I’ll have to find out if there is any tape of the bachelor party at all. Maybe there is. That might give me some answers. But don’t be thinking that you’ll get out of lifelong bondage to me, whatever the result. You’ve already sworn to be my bitch and I’m holding you to that, dear,” I warned Natalie, even as Bethany whispered in my ear.

“There is a tape. I forgot all about it, but there is a tape of last night. Want to see it when we get out of here?” Bethany stuck her tongue in my ear now.

“Do I ever!” I chuckled in response, while Natalie gave me a very loving kiss as we sat for the reception and Laila brought me my food.

“Does this please you, sir?” Laila asked me, while kissing me softly on the lips.

“Yes, it does. Not only did you bring me food in such a way that I don’t have to rise from the table, but you brought me exactly the sort of food that I wish for, in more or less the right quantities or portions. Well done, my sweet slut,” I told her, caressing her hand.

“Well, then, I hope that this pleases you, too,” Valerica spoke as she put the glasses of wine before Natalie and myself, “Master.”

“It does indeed, sweetheart,” I reassured her with a kiss, too, “All is being dealt with here. It will be perfectly fine for all of us.”

“Hear, hear!” my father-in-law broke up our chatter in his pronounced French accent, “The time for pleasantries is over for now, though! It’s time for the official toast! To be given by the best man, Bruce Moran. Bruce, it’s showtime, as you Americans like to say!”

“Oui, monsieur!” Bruce laughed, “Well, it’s really quite simple, isn’t it? A toast is fundamentally an excuse to get a bit buzzed in someone’s honor. Well, if anyone is worth the honor of being my excuse for getting buzzed, it’s Levi and Natalie. They are such a great couple together, aren’t they? One is wild, crazy, and gregarious, and the other one is Levi, of course.”

Loud laughter burst out at that part, including mine, along with a blush on Natalie’s cheeks, as everyone knew that while I played hard, I could also overthink things at times.

“But seriously, folks, Levi is a great man, and being his best man is a signal honor in my life, one that I will wear like a badge, which is a good thing, given that the police academy denied me one of theirs,” Bruce grinned, laughter following that part, “And to be honest, that is probably a good thing, as Levi once explained to me. ‘Bruce, ‘ he told me, ‘you’d make one hell of a cop, but for one thing. You’re a trigger-happy son of a bitch.’ Which is true. No doubt, my tenure would be brief and I would be an excuse for riots. A household word for all of the wrong reasons.”

Recalling that encounter did make me blush a little, but it was very real. Bruce ended up being a private investigator instead of a cop, but at least private eyes don’t cause riots when they shoot someone. No, they have to take the same punishment as everyone else, with no one to cover their asses. As much as I loved Bruce, I was honestly convinced that his hair-trigger approach to firearms would be bad news in the thin blue line. I just hoped that he didn’t end up in prison from this kind of issue, but perhaps in this group marriage setting, we might be able to pull him away from it.

“In any case, Levi is one hell of a guy, at the risk of being profane around such righteous folk as priests, nuns, rabbis, etc. Natalie is a lucky woman, but to be honest, he’s a lucky guy, too. I mean, come on! Natalie is an awesome chick. Can I say chick these days? Oh, what the hell, sorry, Father, she’s an awesome chick. Screw political correctness! They’re both lucky as can be! They’re a great couple together!

“One’s a brooding, intellectual, Jewish screenwriter with real money-making potential and the other is a free-spirited Frenchwoman who really seems destined to run her own freelance stuff. In other words, a broke-ass independent contractor, except that she has Daddy’s money and hubby’s money and such,” Bruce kept teasing us, though Natalie and I both took it in stride, “but it works for them. They’re remarkably happy together. It’s pretty sweet. They’re sexy together, too. They’re also a little goofy and mushy at times. It’s sickeningly sweet at times, but lovably so. I took a little time to get used to it, but I definitely have. In any case, let’s raise our glasses to Levi and Natalie, a couple designed to bonk each other into the grave!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.