The Erotic Adventures of Sazarus: Memories (Book 1) - Cover

The Erotic Adventures of Sazarus: Memories (Book 1)

Copyright© 2016 by Karnem - The God of Flesh and Tabboo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 25 Year-Old Virgin, Dean Salazar, Lives his depraved life; Watching porn, Reading erotica and fantasizing sexual fantasies that will never ever happen in his life, as he usually does, when Suddenly, he get's kidnapped by a God claiming him as his champion; then forcing him to remember a small portion of his EPIC past life, to fight in war. Why? To entertain them of course! or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Size  

"Pitiful" Dean heard behind him, causing him to jerk into action pressing his back against the computer screen as he turned it off and his chair falling tumbling down in the process.

"Wh-who ... who are you!?" he stuttered, Dean frowned and berated himself for stuttering and looking weak, so with a deep breath, he settled down his panic and gathered his courage. "who are you and what are you doing in my house!?"

"Is this what peace had done to you?" the man muttered, irritated at the cowardly form of Dean.

"The Great warrior of Polidros, Hero of the Quistro, the Dusk Dweller, the Seducer of Heltreath..." he listed, then chuckled, "what a stupid Deal, is this what peace had done to you? A geek?" he sputtered in amusement. "The Demi-god that conquered Buxeum sitting in a dark room, watching depraved cartoons?"

"it's not cartoons!" Dean rebutted, noticeably offended by the term used by the mysterious man.

"Really?" the man lost his smile and asked, "Really?" he emphasized, using his hand to refer to the animated posters plastered over Dean's room causing Dean to blush faintly, feeling insulted as the mysterious man mulled over his collection.

"It's not that bad..." Dean muttered unhappily; trying to scrounge up what little dignity he had left, "Really?" the man repeated.

Feeling deeply offended, Dean remembered his current predicament, taking another deep breath to muster all the bravery in his body, he pushed his chest out, sucked in his gut and said. "I'm going to call the fucking cops if you don't leave my fucking apartment!"

Dean didn't feel confident at his threats, the vision of getting beat up and left for dead by the mysterious man played over his head over and over again as he stared at the invader warily; and at the meantime stealthily groping for the phone on his back pocket.

"You, stupid mallard!" the man slighted as he pointed at dean, clearly upset. "Are you really the same man I took as my Champion? Huh? Sazarus!?"

"What the fuck are you talking about you fucking psycho!?" Dean, clearly stressed and appalled at the maniac invading his flat, criticizing his hobbies and interrupting him on searching material for his research purposes felt distraught by the situation.

It did give din a small bit of security now that he had already alarmed the police with all the theatrics happening, right at the moment, all Dean had in mind was to distract the maniac before—

"No, that won't be happening, Dean" the man said, saying his name with rich distaste.

"Whu-what?" Dean feigned, alarmed at what the invader said but at the same time confident that the invader didn't mean—

"Yes, I mean that, you stupid Half-wit!" The invader barked, now visibly angry at Dean.

But Dean still didn't dare believe it, maybe it was just a coinci—

"It's not a Fucking Coincidence Sazarus! I'm reading your fucking mind, pulling your thoughts to mine and reading it like a fucking book!"

With a sharp intake of air, Dean couldn't believe what he was seeing, is this it? My time to shi—

"No it's fucking not Sazarus, I'm here to make you remember" The man didn't give Dean time and just waved his hand in a simple motion, causing flesh-like chains to sprout out of Dean's skin binding Dean in place as it bit through the floor.

"WAH! WHA-WHAT THE FUQ Is HAPPENING!?" Dean screamed in distress, the chains snaking through his body as it bounded him in place.

The man, in Dean's eyes took a single step that traversed all the way to his front and showered by the light, causing Dean to be out of breath, his mind jolted and confused, as doubt of his sanity began to suffuse in his mind as he stared at the living horror standing before him.

The man was pink, flesh pink as mangled body parts; arms, hands, faces and different entrails were stitched together only to form a silhouette of a man, it's 6 eyes stared at Dean, an "evil" grin plastered in its face as it stretched as inhumanely possible.

"Let me make you remember" it said, it's garbled, tentacle hand began creeping up Dean's face, causing him to feel revolt, disgust and fear all-over; sweeping his mind blank with nothing but surreal reality.

"That's not a nice way to say hi, Karnem" said an amused feminine voice, causing Karnem, the mangled flesh man, to look behind him with a frown.

"This is none of your business Hel" he barked, his lipless mouth splitting into four segments as he bared his small needle-like fangs towards new intruder which just giggled at his threatening stance.

A beautiful woman was Dean's first impression, before he saw the other half of her face, which unfortunately was separated into different levels of decay until it concluded into bare bone; silver blonde hair, flowed down her skin, resting against her naked plump breast and down to her pale white thighs.

This was the first time Dean had seen breasts, well, breast in his case as the other was a show of bone which wasn't intriguing enough with all the weird shit, happening in the past half hour. It was his First time, pertaining; to seeing real, fleshy and plump boob; not the ones he sees online.

"Always the lecher, are you? Sazarus?" the woman called out seductively to Dean, giggling in the expense of his intense gaze.

"ugh" Karnem groaned, "What are you doing here Hel?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.