A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 47: California Here We Come

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 47: California Here We Come - Unlike most boys, Steve Adams was always on the lookout for his perfect match from an early age. His poor home situation growing up has given him a laser focus on achieving his ultimate goal--a loving wife, a comfortable life, and children raised in a loving, supportive home. Who will be the future Mrs. Stephen Mark Adams?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   School   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister  

May, 1985, the Midwest, the Great Plains, California, and the Pacific Northwest, USA

"More corn?" my sister asked shortly after we crossed the Mississippi at the Quad Cities.

We were making good time, having covered the first 180 miles of our trip in less than three hours.

"On this route, it's going to be corn and wheat, with the odd herd of cows, and very flat, until we get to the Rocky Mountains."

"Should we fill the gas tank and switch places?" Stephanie asked.

"Sure. It's about 300 miles across Iowa, so we'll switch back somewhere between Des Moines and Omaha, Nebraska."

I waited until we were past Davenport and got off the freeway to stop at a Shell station to fill the Daytona's tank. We each got a Coke from the convenience store at the Shell, and then Stephanie got into the driver's seat and I got into the passenger's seat.

"Anything special I need to know about the turbo?" she asked as she floored the accelerator to merge back on to I-80.

The turbo kicked in and the car leapt forward, quickly gaining speed. She started laughing, and I just shook my head and tightened my seat belt.

"Just pay attention to traffic and the radar detector, Squirt. The last thing you need is a ticket for thirty over the limit! Stick to about 70MPH. And remember, if the detector goes off, just lift off the gas. Don't brake!"

She had the Daytona just below 80MPH and the speed limit was 55MPH, due to the idiotic national speed limit rule put in place in '74 to save gasoline. I agreed with the National Motorists Association, who, in response to the government's claim that '55 Saves lives', retorted '75 Saves time'. And on this trip, it was time, not gas mileage, that I was concerned with.

"Fine," she sighed, easing up on the pedal just a bit and letting the car slow to 70MPH, which would seriously reduce the chances of a ticket, even if the radar detector failed us.

My caution was rewarded twenty minutes later when the radar detector went off and Stephanie lifted her foot from the gas. A car in the left lane went past, moving about 10MPH faster than our 65MPH. The Iowa trooper in the median ahead put on his lights and chased the other driver, leaving us to continue our journey.

"That worked perfectly!" Stephanie giggled.

"Yeah. The detector has a pretty good range, so you slowed enough before he would have got a reading from us, and the other guy did us a favor by going by at around 75MPH. The real issue is the 'instant on' feature some radar units have. The only way the detector saves you from that one is if there is another car in front of you, closer to the cop that he's targeting. Otherwise, you're dead meat."

"So I should watch my speed more when there's absolutely no traffic?"

"Exactly," I said. "That's the most likely time to get a radar-based ticket. If you're moving with the flow of traffic, you're perfectly safe."

Iowa droned by and about four hours later, we stopped near Atlantic, Iowa, for gasoline, food, and a driver change. We were back on the road about twenty minutes later, heading towards Omaha. We passed Omaha, heading west, and Stephanie took over driving again when we stopped for fuel near Grand Island, Nebraska. Looking at the clock, I realized we had made better time than I hoped. I'd only figured in an average speed of about 60MPH, and we were doing better than that.

We made our last driver change when we stopped for food and fuel in Pine Bluffs, Wyoming, just over the border from Nebraska. It was 8:35pm Mountain Time when we pulled into the parking lot of the Holiday Inn where I'd booked us a room. We'd been on the road for a total of sixteen-and-a-half hours, though we'd gained an hour by changing time zones. I parked the car, and we went into the lobby. I presented my credit card and signed the registration form in exchange for two keys to room 303. We took the elevator up, turned right, and found our room.

"I'm going to shower and go right to bed," I said. "I'm beat!"

I went into the bathroom, undressed, showered, and walked out into the room, set the alarm, and then climbed into one of the full-sized beds. Stephanie went into the bathroom and came out ten minutes later and climbed into bed with me and snuggled close.

"You don't mind?" she asked.

"Not at all," I said, wrapping my arms around her and holding her tight against me.

"What time is the alarm set for?"

"6:00am. Reno is about 950 miles from here, and that way we're there around 9:00pm again. But we gain an hour, so it'll be 8:00pm Pacific time."

"More than eight hours of sleep. Good," she said, closing her eyes.

I would have liked a sauna, but there wasn't one handy, so I just relaxed and enjoyed the warmth of my sister's silky, smooth skin, and focused on the love of her embrace and drifted off to sleep. I slept soundly, and woke up before the alarm, because my body was used to Chicago time. Stephanie woke with the alarm and stretched a bit, then snuggled close again.

"Do you know how much I like this?" she asked.

"Probably as much as I do," I said. "Warm and loved."

Stephanie giggled, "I can show you hot and loved, Big Brother!"

"Oh, I know you can! And right now, feeling your body against mine, especially those luscious breasts and soft pubic hair, makes me have second thoughts about our conversation. And third thoughts. And fourth thoughts!"

"Me too!" she smirked. "But you need to save your energy, and especially your sperm, for baby-making! Well, unless you want to make one with me!"

"Squirt, if there was a way that we could marry and that could happen, there would never, ever be another girl."

"Society sucks," she sighed. "Can we stay for ten more minutes?"

"Sure. Then we need to get moving."

"Sold!" she laughed; but mercifully, she didn't make any movements or do anything to try to initiate anything.

Ten minutes later, we reluctantly got out of bed, showered, and packed our bags. We went down to the lobby and I handed in the keys and signed the bill. We went to a Denny's down the street for breakfast and then got on the road for Reno. Our first stop would be in about four hours in Rock Springs, Wyoming. Stephanie took over driving after we filled the tank, and she drove to Salt Lake City, where we had a late lunch.

"You know, we haven't done any sightseeing," Stephanie said.

"I know. I guess I'm in a hurry to see Jennifer and I want to get back to Chicago. Maybe when you get out of college, we can do a sightseeing trip like we did in 1972. You were only five, so I'm sure you don't remember much about going to Pike's Peak, the glacier in Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada, Rodeo Days in Cheyenne, or Carlsbad Caverns."

"I only remember the motorhome breaking down somewhere."

"That was Pike's Peak. The transmission locked up after Dad parked the motorhome on a steep grade. They had to tow us to a garage."

Our next driver change was in Elko, Nevada, where I gave up the driver's seat to Stephanie again for the final leg to Reno. We ate dinner in a diner next to the Holiday Inn that I'd booked just outside of Reno and then checked in. As we had the previous night, we showered and got into bed together. I set the alarm for 8:00am, though I doubted I'd sleep that late.

"Where are we sleeping tomorrow?"

"I want to spend the afternoon in San Francisco, not Stanford. Jennifer booked us two rooms at the Mark Hopkins Hotel on Nob Hill. She said it's on California Street, which has a cable car line. Jennifer and Josie want to go to Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square. They especially want to go to the Ghirardelli Chocolate store."

"I bet they do!" she giggled.

"We'll have dinner in Chinatown."

"Very cool!"

She snuggled close and fell asleep. As I had the previous night, I lay awake for a short time, savoring the feel of my sister's body next to mine. We woke before the alarm but stayed in bed, given that it most likely would be the last night we could sleep in the same bed, despite what we'd discussed before. We both knew that we had to manage our relationship in a way so that we didn't have to lie to anyone.

After we checked out, we ate breakfast at a family-style breakfast restaurant near the Holiday Inn, and then set off on the five-hour drive to Stanford. We switched drivers in Sacramento, California, and then again just before we got to San Francisco, so that I could drive the last leg to Stanford.

I followed Jennifer's directions, and we pulled up outside their dorm at 2:12pm Pacific time on Thursday, roughly two-and-a-half days after leaving Chicago. We parked in a visitor's spot and got out of the Daytona. Seconds later, Jennifer came running across the lawn and threw herself into my arms. We kissed and hugged, and then she released me and hugged Stephanie and kissed her as well. Compared to Jennifer, Josie was a bit less enthusiastic, walking towards us and hugging both Stephanie and me.

"How was the trip?" Jennifer asked.

"Long!" Stephanie sighed. "And we have a lot of driving still to do!"

"True. Let's get our stuff and head to San Francisco," Jennifer said.

The four of us went up to Jennifer and Josie's dorm room to get their bags. It took only two trips for the four of us, and we managed to stuff everything in the hatch of my Daytona. Things would be easier when we got to Seattle because Jennifer's dad was giving her his two-year-old Dodge Diplomat coupe. That would easily carry Jennifer's things from home without cramping anyone.

We got into the Daytona and headed north to San Francisco. We found the hotel at the corner of California and Mason Streets and pulled into the circular drive in front of the building. We grabbed our bags, and I handed the keys to the valet. We went inside and I presented my credit card to pay for our rooms. We received our keys and went up the elevators to rooms 807 and 808, which had a connecting door.

"I guess I get to sleep alone tonight," Stephanie whispered to me as we put our things in room 807.

I opened our side of the connecting door and knocked, and Josie opened the other side. Stephanie and I went into Jennifer and Josie's room.

"Let's go sightseeing!" Josie said.

We boarded a cable car and spent the rest of the afternoon at Fisherman's Wharf and then had dinner at Cathay House in Chinatown. After dinner, we took a cable car again, this time to Union Square, and eventually, another cable car to Ghirardelli Square, to visit the Ghirardelli Chocolate shop. Jennifer spent twenty minutes deciding on her purchase, while the rest of us selected our chocolate fairly quickly, one bar each. Jennifer, on the other hand, looked like she was stocking up for a famine.

"Why so much chocolate, Jenny?" Josie asked.

"Cravings!" she giggled. "When they come, I'm going to need mass quantities of chocolate! And lots of sex!"

"They have chocolate fudge sauce, Jen," I teased.

"Buy some!" she giggled. "I can spread it all over Josie!"

"You know, this is just too much information!" Stephanie giggled.

We left the shop and on the way back to the hotel, we stopped at a convenience store and bought some chips and soft drinks. The four of us went to Josie and Jennifer's room to hang out.

"What's the plan?" Josie asked.

"For tonight or for driving?" I asked.

"I think we know what tonight is!" Josie giggled. "My sweetie wants to get in a family way! I meant for driving."

"We'll drive to Seattle tomorrow, spend Saturday there, and then drive east. We'll have lunch with Julia in Idaho, and then stop in Billings, Montana, for a night, and then head to Minneapolis. We'll spend Tuesday there and then head back to Chicago."

"Who rides with whom?" Jennifer asked.

"I'll leave that to the three of you to sort out," I said. "Stephanie and I split driving and switched every three to four hours. That worked really well. So we can switch passengers, too, if we want. Do either of you drive stick?"

"No," Jennifer said.

"Me neither," Josie said.

"Well, then only Stephanie and I will be able to drive my car," I said. "But we can still swap around."

"We'll worry about that tomorrow," Jennifer said. "We have more important business to attend to!"

We finished our Cokes and chips, and then Stephanie said that she was heading to bed. She hugged all three of us and went into room 807 and shut the door behind her. I walked over and slid the lock into the latch. I turned around and faced the girls.

"So?" I asked.

"We make love," Jennifer said, her voice full of longing. "The three of us."

"Yes," Josie said.

"What are the ground rules?" I asked.

"None," Jennifer said. "Josie's still on the Pill. It's OK if you two cum together."

"Josie?" I asked.

She smiled, "Just save most of it for Jenny!"

I nodded, and the girls got up and came over to me. I took them into my arms and we had a three-way hug. Josie and Jennifer looked at each other and together they removed my clothes. Following suit, Jennifer and I undressed Josie and then, finally, Josie and I undressed Jennifer. We led her to the bed and got into bed on either side of her.

Josie and I leaned over Jennifer's beautiful nude body and exchanged a soft kiss. We smiled at each other and we took turns kissing Jennifer, then, dividing Jennifer's body in half, began kissing her all over. Josie and I didn't coordinate, but planted random kisses on the side of Jennifer's body that was closest to us. I spent quite a bit of time licking and sucking Jennifer's nipple and occasionally the inside of her thigh.

"I love you both so much," Jennifer sighed.

Josie and I looked at each other, and she nodded. I moved between Jennifer's legs and rested my glans against her labia. Jennifer opened her eyes and smiled at me and I pressed forward, slowly, until I was fully embedded in her. Unlike the last two times in Chicago, Jennifer didn't flinch; instead, she had a huge smile on her face.

"Make me pregnant, Steve," she whispered.

Josie and Jennifer kissed deeply while I gently thrust in and out of Jennifer's tight, silky pussy. Jennifer wrapped her legs around me and began humping against me. The goal here wasn't how long I could make it last, but about ensuring that Jennifer got pregnant. Jennifer and Josie broke their kiss.

"Make me cum, Steve!" Jennifer whispered.

The speed and force of our movements increased and Josie moved to suckle one of Jennifer's breasts. I pushed myself up on my hands to give Josie more room. Jennifer started moaning loudly and a minute later, she groaned and humped hard against me. I felt the familiar spasms of her pussy around me and thrust harder. I loved her through her orgasm, and then Josie and I worked her up to another one. This time, I let myself go and as Jennifer's spasms started, I thrust deeply into her and filled her with my cum.

"A baby!" Jennifer gasped.

'A baby!' she'd said, and I felt a flush of excitement mixed with trepidation. THIS was what I had been looking forward to for my entire life — the moment when I had sex, not only for love, but for the express purpose of creating life. This was the moment we'd planned. If a baby resulted from this — or any joining that would occur over the next few days — it was a life that was planned, wanted, loved, and desired. Not just by me. Not just by Jennifer. But by three people who loved one another and would love this baby. It was not just another orgasm. It was far beyond that.

I moved next to Jennifer and Josie and I cuddled her. We leaned across Jennifer and kissed each other again, then the three of us lay together, quietly contemplating what we'd done.

"I love you both so much," Jennifer whispered.

There really wasn't anything for us to say. Even answering Jennifer would break the magic spell of what happened. All three of us seemed to instinctively know that silence was the best form of communication.

"Steve, I want to watch you make love with Josie," Jennifer said about twenty minutes later.

Jennifer got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. She put a towel on one of the easy chairs and sat cross-legged in it. Josie and I moved close together and began kissing. She pushed me on my back and quickly slid down to take me into her mouth and savor the flavor of Jennifer's and my juices. I was quickly hard and Josie sat up and threw a leg over me. She grasped my dick, positioned herself, and then slowly sank down on it.

Josie leaned forward and kissed me, then whispered, "I love you, Steve!"

"I love you too, Josie," I answered.

Josie looked me in the eyes and smiled, and I knew what she wanted.

"We love you, Jennifer!" Josie and I said together.

Josie rode me to two orgasms before she lay on top of me and we rolled over. We began moving together.

"Fuck me hard," she whispered.

I obliged and Josie and I completed a pounding, driving fuck that left us both breathless. Jennifer came over to the bed and rolled me over. She quickly engulfed my dick, cleaning off the stickiness of the recently completed mutual orgasms, and then moving to bury her face between Josie's legs.

"Ungh!" Josie groaned as Jennifer sucked and licked her.

I watched as Jennifer brought Josie to another orgasm and then moved up to kiss me and share Josie's taste with me. She broke the kiss and smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.