A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 33: The Last Spring Break

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Last Spring Break - Unlike most boys, Steve Adams was always on the lookout for his perfect match from an early age. His poor home situation growing up has given him a laser focus on achieving his ultimate goal--a loving wife, a comfortable life, and children raised in a loving, supportive home. Who will be the future Mrs. Stephen Mark Adams?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   School   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister  

April, 1985, Chicago, Illinois

On Tuesday morning, I woke up next to Jennifer and gently removed my hand from her pyjama-covered breast, where I'd apparently moved it in my sleep. She stirred, grasped my hand, and moved it back. I squeezed once to acknowledge that I was OK with it and Jennifer snuggled back against me.

"This feels nice," she whispered.

"It does feel nice!" I teased.

She laughed, and I felt her hand move, then grab mine and slip it inside her pyjamas so that I was cupping her other breast, but this time, bare, without intervening material. I wondered what she was up to, but decided that I'd simply let it play out however she wanted. I was fairly confident that she wouldn't take it further, but at this point, anything was possible. We lay together for another ten minutes before she turned and kissed me and then got out of bed.

We showered together, but the entire character of our touching had changed. It was loving and close, but not sexual. We finished our shower, dressed, then went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. I was expecting a call from Harry or Ed Krajick at some point in the next few hours. Bethany's surgery should have started about an hour ago, and I assumed it had started, because nobody had called to say otherwise.

Sofia came into the kitchen a few minutes later, saying that she'd smelled the bacon cooking. The girls had settled in the guest rooms last night, and Alejandra had asked about Jorge. I chuckled and promised to call him later that morning. Sofia asked in Swedish how things went with Jennifer and I told her that they'd gone well, and that we'd more or less sorted out a way forward for our long-term relationship.

"Leila was wondering if she was going to be able to spend some time with you," she asked, continuing in Swedish.

"Yes. Jennifer won't object. Do you?"

"No. You're my best friend now. Well, minus one fantastic night before I go home," she giggled.

"You know, if you two are going to make jokes, you could at least do it in English!" Jennifer said with mock annoyance.

"Sorry," I said. "But it is nice to be able to have a private conversation, even with other people in the room!"

"Josh will be here today," Jennifer smirked. "He'll translate!"

"Josh?" Sofia said, a huge smile spreading across her face.

"Surprise!" I said. "I knew you were going to be here, so I decided to just make it a surprise."

"Cool. I haven't seen him in a long time!"

"Same here. It'll be good to see him and Mary. Jen, Sofia said that Leila was looking to spend some time with me. Is that a problem?"

Jennifer laughed, "No. Just so long as I get to spoon with you in bed on Friday night, you can have your dalliance!"

Alejandra and Leila came into the kitchen a few minutes later and I introduced them to Jennifer. I finished making breakfast, and we all dug in. When we finished, Leila made Turkish coffee for us. The phone rang a few minutes later.

"Steve, it's Ed. Bethany's out of surgery. She's in recovery, but they said everything went well."

"Cool. Thanks for calling!"

"Your sister wants to talk to you for a second."

He handed her the phone.

"How's Jennifer?" she asked after a quick greeting.

"Good. No, fantastic. I know that you're on a payphone, so call me later and I'll tell you."

"Love you, Big Brother!"

"Love you too, Squirt!"

I hung up and then dialed Jorge's number at the dorms. He answered, and I invited him over. When I mentioned that Alejandra was at the house and asking for him, he excitedly said that he'd be here as soon as he showered and dressed and got on the El.

"Jorge is on his way," I said.

"Is anyone else around?" Sofia asked.

"Maybe Wen," I said. "But I'm almost positive that she was spending the break with her brother out in the suburbs. George was going home with Charlie. Everyone else went home or in Julia's case, she went with Dave."

"OK. Are there any specific plans for the week?" Leila asked.

"Nothing specific. Come and go as you please. Just let me know if you'll be around for dinner each night."

We cleaned up the kitchen and just as we were moving to the great room, Jorge arrived. I had yet to convince him just to walk into the house, so I had to go open the front door for him. He joined us all in the great room. I offered everyone coffee or tea, then went to the kitchen to make it. A minute later, Leila came into the kitchen.

"You were busy last night. I thought Sofia said you were available."

"Jennifer is a very, very close friend. She just needed some comforting last night. If you're looking for some company, I think we can arrange it."

"Good!" she said, stepping close and pressing her ample breasts into my chest.

I put my arms around her and gave her a quick hug, then finished making the tea and coffee. She helped me carry it to the great room where we served everyone. We spent the rest of the morning talking and drinking coffee and tea, and just before lunch, I heard the front door open.

"Hello!" Mary Harrison called out.

Both Sofia and I jumped up and hurried to the foyer. I gave Mary a bear hug while Sofia hugged Josh just as tightly. The four of us exchanged a quick look and then I kissed Mary softly while Sofia and Josh exchanged a brief kiss.

"I like where this is headed!" Mary giggled.

"Still the same old Mary! But I don't think Josh and Sofia are signing up for that!"

"Oh, poo!"

I laughed hard, "You STILL say that?"

"Only to you. I pretty much outgrew it, though I knew you always found it cute. And are you SURE about Sofia?"

I nodded, "They decided to be close friends years ago. He had the opportunity but decided he wanted you, and Sofia isn't good at sharing."

"I didn't think I could talk you into it, no matter what," Mary said.

"You're right," I said. "Because Josh is a very good friend and it would break my rules. And don't give me the 'permission' crap, either; it doesn't work anymore. Come on in. Jennifer is here, along with some friends who didn't go home for Spring Break because it's too far to go to Argentina, Puerto Rico, and Turkey."

We went into the great room and I introduced everyone, and then Jennifer and I went to the kitchen to make lunch. When we had everything ready, we carried the food to the dining room and called everyone to eat.

"Are Pete and Melanie in town?" Mary asked.

"Pete has to work, except for Friday, so yes. Melanie's using the week to study, but I'm sure that we can get them to come by on Friday."

"Nobody is going to church?" Alejandra asked.

"Nobody here is particularly religious," I said. "My friend Dave is, but he's Greek Orthodox, and their Easter is a week later than the Catholic date this year."

"Maybe we'll stay until first thing Saturday," Josh said. "That is, if you want to, Mary."

"Yes, if we can see Pete and Melanie."

When we finished lunch, I called Melanie, and she accepted the invitation for Friday. When I went back to the great room, Jorge and Alejandra were getting up to leave. They said they'd be back in time for dinner and then headed out. Mary suggested a sauna and, with nobody objecting, we all went to the basement. Everyone chose to go naked and ten minutes later, we were sitting on towels in the hot steam.

"What's your plan after you graduate?" I asked Mary.

"I was accepted to The Kennedy School. I'll be heading to Boston. Josh will follow a year later. It'll suck being away from each other, but we managed while he was in Sweden for a year, and Boston is a heck of a lot closer!"

"Tatyana is in her Junior year at Harvard. She's thinking about going to the Kennedy School when she graduates, but most likely she'll head to Moscow to attend the Higher Diplomatic School."

"Does she need a roommate?" Mary asked.

"I have no idea if she'd be open to that or not. I'll give you her number and you can call her."

"Cool. That would be awesome for the first year until Josh arrives."

When we finished in the sauna, everyone took an individual shower and then spread around the house to relax. About 3:00pm, the phone rang. I got up and went to my study to answer, expecting it to be Bethany.

"Hello, Stepa!" Tanya said.

"Hi, Tanya, how are you?"

"Good. I called to tell you that Father received his appointment to Moscow. He is the new chief assistant to the Trade Minister."

"That's very good! I assume that there will be a reception for him before he leaves?"

"Yes. April 30th. He must depart on May 2nd. Will you come to Washington? You could come for his reception as well as the formal May Day reception."

"Yes. I'd miss two days of work, but only one day of class. I'm sure that I can arrange it."

"Excellent! If you fly on the morning of the 30th, we can have lunch with Colonel Anisimova and her husband. She very much wishes to see you before she returns to Moscow. I am sure that you can imagine that Lyudmila Alekseyevna is quite unhappy with the situation."

I chuckled, "I bet. The poor girl! But if she is smart, she'll keep quiet and seek permission to go to school at MIT or Stanford. For the benefit of the State, of course."

"You are very wise, Stepa! She has asked to see you. I think I can permit this."

"Well supervised, I am sure!"

Tanya laughed, "That is very wise! Father said to tell you that he will pay for your tickets. First class. Make sure you bring your tuxedo."

"Please give Ivan Konstantinovich my thanks and tell him I am looking forward to seeing him. And greet Katya Sergeyevna for me as well."

"I will. I look forward to seeing you!"

"Does this mean you will return to Moscow as planned?"

"Yes, I think it does. It seems that Mikhail Sergeyevich is a fair man."

"Tanya, before we hang up, do you remember my friend Mary from when we were in Milford?"

"I believe so. Why?"

"She'd like to speak to you."

"OK."

I went to get Mary and told her that Tatyana was on the phone. She went to my study to talk, and I sat in the great room with Josh and Sofia, who were chatting in Swedish, though Josh's was halting and broken as he didn't get to use it very often. About ten minutes later, Mary was back.

"She's open to the idea. I'm going to fly up to Boston after graduation to see her and look for an apartment if it doesn't work out."

"Cool!" I said.

The phone rang again, and I jumped up to answer it. This time it was Bethany calling. She sounded a bit out of it.

"It's the pain medication and after-effects of the anesthesia," she said when I asked.

"But you're doing OK?"

"Yes. I get to start rehab on April 15th. I have an appointment with someone at University of Chicago hospital that morning."

"It's walking distance, most likely," I said.

"Cool. I need to get something to eat and then I'm going to bed."

"I'm glad you're done with surgery. Call me tomorrow to talk."

"Thanks," she said.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. It was late enough to start dinner, so I started working on it. Jennifer came in to help and, just as we were ready to serve, Jorge and Alejandra arrived back at the house. We all ate dinner and then went up to the attic room to hang out and dance.

I heard the phone ringing in my room one floor below and moved quickly downstairs to answer it.

"So, how are things with Jennifer?" Stephanie asked after we greeted each other.

"Excellent. We made love for the last time, and she's at peace."

"The last time? What about a baby?" she asked, sounding confused.

"That won't be making love like it was last night. It'll be different. Josie will be there, and although I'm allowed to enjoy it, that's not the purpose."

"Allowed?" Stephanie giggled.

"Yeah. It's complicated. I'm sure Jennifer can explain it better. But she truly is a lesbian and sex with me was all about forgetting some terrible things that happened to her. You can ask her on the road trip and see if she'll tell you."

"So, all the problems between you two are in the past now?"

"Yes. Our goal is true intimacy, and sex isn't necessary for that."

"No, but it sure is a nice add-on!" my sister giggled.

"I didn't tell her. And I won't. This has to stay between you and me at this point."

"I agree. It's not going to be often. As I said, my birthday. But I might come to you occasionally."

"And I won't turn you away!"

"Good. Go back to your friends. I'll see you next month!"

We said our goodbyes, and I went back to the attic to dance and talk with my friends.

"Do you want me to move my stuff?" Jennifer asked when we were dancing.

"Kara said you could use her bed," I said. " Elyse is gone, so you'll have the room to yourself. But honestly, it's up to you. If you need me, I'll tell Leila 'no'."

Jennifer giggled, "When have I ever stood in the way of you getting laid?"

"Never!" I chuckled.

A bit later, while I was dancing with Leila, I saw Jennifer disappear for about ten minutes. When she came back into the attic room, she gave me a quick nod and a smile to confirm. I put my lips close to Leila's ear and asked if she wanted to dance lying down. She giggled and responded with an enthusiastic 'yes'. I took her hand, and we headed down to my room.

"What do you want to do?" she asked with a cute smile.

"Whatever you want! My goal is to please you!"

She laughed, "I love to be on top!"

I pulled her to me and we kissed and undressed each other. I got out the box of condoms and three hours and four condoms later, we fell asleep in the sweat-drenched sheets. In the morning, I woke her with a kiss.

"Last night was the best!" she gushed. "Even better than with my uncle! I always rewarded him for being good, so now I want to reward you!"

She pushed off the sheets and slid down and quickly engulfed my rapidly hardening dick. Using her hand and mouth, she very quickly brought me right to the edge, then stopped and squeezed hard. After two repeats, I felt as if I was going to burst, and when she brought me to the edge the fourth time, she finally let me cum. I had never cum so hard in my life, especially after having cum four times the previous night. When the last spurt left my dick, she bobbed a few times to clean me off and then released me.

"Did you like your reward?" she giggled.

I pulled her to me and gave her the best, deepest, sexiest French kiss I knew how.

"Yes!" I exclaimed when we broke the kiss.

We went to the shower and cleaned up and then headed down to make breakfast. The rest of the week was pretty much the same — meals, saunas, conversation, dancing, daily calls to Bethany, and intense sex with Leila. I made sure to spend a couple of hours alone with Jennifer each day, talking some, but mostly just cuddling together. By the time Friday rolled around, my Turkish friend had nearly worn me out, and I was glad that I'd be sleeping — and not euphemistically — with Jennifer on Friday night.

Pete and Melanie arrived mid-afternoon on Friday, and Pete helped me make a couple of deep dish pizzas. I put them in the fridge to bake later and we went to join the rest of our friends. Jennifer sat close to me the entire time, and we often held hands. I put the pies in to bake about an hour before we were ready to eat, and Jennifer helped me make a salad to go with the pizza. I enjoyed working in the kitchen with her, much like I had always liked working with Stephanie.

After we ate dinner, Sofia took Alejandra and Leila back to Loyola, and Pete and Melanie headed home. Jennifer and I excused ourselves and went to the Indian room and I sat in one of the basket chairs with her cuddled in my lap.

"What's going to happen when you get back to Stanford?" I asked.

"Josie and I are going to make love and it's going to be wonderful," she sighed.

"Monday night did the trick, then?"

"Yes. Can I tell you something without upsetting you?"

"Anything."

"As hard as you made me cum, as good as it felt, it just felt off somehow."

"I know. You flinched when I entered you, just as you did that first time, and when you were here the last time and we made love with Josie."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.