A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 27: Happy Eighteenth Birthday, Squirt!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27: Happy Eighteenth Birthday, Squirt! - Unlike most boys, Steve Adams was always on the lookout for his perfect match from an early age. His poor home situation growing up has given him a laser focus on achieving his ultimate goal--a loving wife, a comfortable life, and children raised in a loving, supportive home. Who will be the future Mrs. Stephen Mark Adams?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   School   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister  

March, 1985, Milford, Ohio

"You look like you had a good time!" Bethany said, as I came in the front door.

"I did," I replied with a grin. "I need a shower."

"It's time for bed, anyway. Come on upstairs."

We went up to her bathroom, and she helped me wash up. When we finished, we wrapped towels around ourselves and walked across the hall to Bethany's room, then climbed into bed naked together.

"How was your evening?" I asked.

"Quiet. I watched TV with my parents until about twenty minutes ago. I was reading when you came in. I take it you and Aimee hit it off well enough."

"You might say that," I chuckled. "I think she's sworn off High School boys for good!"

Bethany laughed, "You are a force of nature!"

We cuddled for about ten minutes, and then Bethany shifted position. She kissed me softly and parted her lips. I slid my tongue into her mouth and gently ran it over hers, then broke the kiss.

"Bethany..." I warned quietly.

"Shh!" she said, kissing me again.

I felt her hand moving towards my groin and gently grabbed her wrist and held on.

"Bethany, you aren't cleared for this."

"Damn you!" she growled. "Let go of my hand right now!"

I did as she ordered and she began stroking me. I had no idea what her goal was. But I also realized that whatever it was, she was going to achieve it, no matter what I thought. Kissing my Sweetheart while she gently stroked me was exciting, no matter what the circumstances, and it didn't take long before I was rock hard.

Bethany threw one leg over me and raised herself up.

"Bethany," I said, feebly protesting what I knew was coming next.

"Shut up!" she growled.

She grasped me and rubbed the head of my dick along her labia, coating it with her juices. She positioned it and ever so slowly slid down until I was fully embedded inside what I always referred to as her hot cheerleader pussy. She sighed deeply, then leaned forward and put her head on my shoulder.

"Don't move," she whispered.

We lay together like that for several minutes, and then Bethany gently lifted off of me. She scooted down and slowly took me into her mouth, managing to get me completely in. She sucked and licked, and then gently bobbed. I let the pleasure build and groaned softly as I came into her mouth. When my orgasm had finished, she slid up next to me and kissed me deeply. She broke the kiss, snuggled close, and promptly fell asleep.

In the morning, we showered together in her tub.

"Care to explain?" I asked.

"I just needed to feel you in me. Having an orgasm wasn't important, and I think that, or motion, is what the doctor was worried about, not you being in me. As for the blowjob, I couldn't leave you with blue balls!" she giggled.

"I'm curious about something. Was that really satisfying for you?"

"Are you kidding? Being that close to you does more for me than all the orgasms you've given me since we first met."

I nodded, "The emotional and spiritual need, as opposed to the physical."

"Remind me to write Anala a very nice thank you note," Bethany said. "She's taught you very, very well."

We finished our shower and after we'd dressed, we went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"What's the plan with your sister?"

"She's taking me to lunch around 11:00am. I have no idea what her plan is. My flight back tonight is not until 6:00pm, so I'll be back here no later than 5:15pm to get my stuff."

"Were you planning to come back before I come to Chicago?"

"It's tough because of Jennifer coming to visit on March 30th and leaving on April 6th. Then you plan to come to Chicago by air on the 13th."

"That's what I thought. Try to get back this afternoon so we have an hour together, please."

"I'm sure Stephanie will accommodate," I said.

We finished breakfast and went for a walk, hand-in-hand.

"I really appreciate you coming to see me, both in Indianapolis and here."

"How could I not? I'd have come every weekend if you hadn't asked me not to."

"You have to look out for yourself, too. You won't do me any good if you overstress yourself or burn out. It's something to remember for the future, too. You have to make sure that you take time for yourself. That's true even after you marry. Your wife will need time alone as well, and you need to allow for that."

"You know that I've never been upset when you girls have needed time or did your own thing. Heck, I don't usually ask the girls to spend time with me unless there's some special event I want them to go to with me, like a hockey game or whatever."

"Things change when you marry."

"I'm not following you, Sweetheart," I said.

"Believe it or not, things that seem OK before you marry suddenly become not OK. It happens all the time. Suddenly, the wife going out with the girls or the husband going out with the guys becomes an issue. Private phone calls that were OK before the wedding now cause suspicion and division. Money which was not an issue before the wedding becomes the focus of all kinds of problems."

"And you think that's going to happen with me?"

"People change in strange ways when they say 'I do'. It's important to know this so you can be on guard."

"I guess I just don't see it in any of you girls."

"Then you're blind. I'm not saying that any girl is better than any other in this way. I'm just saying it's going to happen. How you deal with it will define whether you have a happy marriage or not."

"I hear you. I guess I'll just have to be on guard against that."

"That's all I'm saying."

We walked back to the house and cuddled and talked on the couch until it was time for me to head to my parents' house to meet my sister. I grabbed the box of condoms from the glove box and took them back into Bethany's house and stashed them in my bag, and then drove to my parents' house on Overlook Drive. I parked the Lincoln in the garage, grabbed the gift I had for her, and went inside. After saying hello to my dad, I followed Stephanie to her car and got into the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Wait and see!" she said.

She drove down Klondyke hill and made a left onto Route 50, and then turned right at the access road that led to I-275, and then headed south. When we crossed the Ohio River into Kentucky, she finally told me where we were headed.

"We're going to The Revolving Restaurant. It's totally cool and totally romantic!"

"Romantic?" I asked.

She giggled, "Oh yeah!"

She followed I-471 north and got off in Covington and we made our way to Fifth Street. The restaurant sat atop a hotel and she parked in the hotel lot. We made our way to the elevator and took it up to the top floor. She gave our name, and I suppressed a laugh.

"Ah yes, Mr. and Mrs. Adams, your table is ready," the maître d' said. "Please follow me."

We stepped onto the slowly revolving floor and followed him to a nice table for two, right by the window. He held out the chair for my sister and then handed us menus. He quickly ran down the specials, then left.

"Mr. and Mrs. Adams?" I chuckled.

"I thought you'd get a kick out of that!" she declared with a wink.

"A fantasy of yours?" I asked, putting my hand over hers.

"And yours," Stephanie replied. "You know what we talked about a few years ago. I still have your rings. Of course, I wear them on a chain."

"And I have yours on my chain as well."

She took the necklace from around her neck, opened the clasp, took off the rings and put them on her left hand. She put the necklace in her purse and smiled.

"Squirt..." I sighed.

"Just humor me, Big Brother."

I nodded and did the same, putting the chain in my shirt pocket.

The waiter came and took our order, and a few minutes later brought our drinks.

"How was your party?" I asked.

"Fantastic. I didn't want it at home, so Ed and some of my friends hosted it at Bethany's dad's country club. That kept Mom from being a bitch to my friends. And it kept The Perv away."

"How does it feel to be eighteen?"

"No different, really. I can vote, but I can't legally drink. They raised 3.2 beer to nineteen back in '82 so I can't even have that like you could, not that I like beer," she lowered her voice. "And you know damned well that my fourteenth birthday was the really important one!"

"I do indeed! I always had the advantage of Joyce bringing wine when she made dinner for me; her family treats it more or less like we do Coke or Dr Pepper. So for me, eighteen really meant my ticket out of the house."

"Two months!" she exclaimed giddily.

"I'm going to fly down for your graduation. I asked the pilot's daughter if it was possible and she said it was and would talk to her dad."

"The pilot's daughter?" my sister smirked.

"Aimee. She flew the plane down yesterday with her dad in the co-pilot's seat. I'm pretty sure that she'll fly me back tonight. Anyway, they'll fly up to Chicago and bring Dad so he can go to my commencement. Then they'll fly us both here so we can go to your graduation ceremony on Saturday. I'll stay at the Spencers' that night and then we'll drive up to Chicago on Sunday."

"Could I come to your graduation?"

"Sure. The plane's big enough. I'll talk to Dad about it."

"Speaking of flights, at what time do you have to be to the airport?"

"The flight's planned for 6:00pm, so a few minutes before that. Bethany wanted me for an hour before then, though."

"I thought she wasn't allowed!" Stephanie giggled.

"She's not. But I won't be down again before she comes to Chicago in about a month, so I'm pretty sure she just wants to cuddle."

"She isn't the only one," my sister sighed.

Our food arrived a few minutes later. When we finished eating, I paid the check, and we headed towards the elevators. When we got in, Stephanie pushed button '9', instead of 'L'.

"What's going on?" I asked warily.

"Do you trust me?"

"Usually. But after the bit with the rings, I'm not so sure."

We exited the elevator on the 9th floor and I followed my sister with more than a bit of trepidation. I had no idea what she had planned, and the idea of restarting our physical relationship bothered me for some reason. It wasn't that I was opposed to being with Stephanie, but I thought that we'd put this entire thing behind us. I feared that the complications in the future would be severe.

Stephanie used a plastic key card with holes punched in it to open a door to room 906. Not wanting to have a debate, or perhaps even a fight, in the hallway, I followed her in, closing the door behind us. She went further into the room, though I stopped and leaned back against the door. I thought about the gift I had for her in my jacket pocket and wondered if it had been a good idea. It was too late now to do anything about it. I also thought back to when she'd visited in Chicago and had given me the option of 'breakfast or a good screw'.

"Jesus, Big Brother, are you afraid of me?" she asked when she saw that I'd stopped.

"I'm just confused," I said. "I'm not sure what's going on."

She smiled, "What's going on is that I wanted to be alone with you. Really alone. So we could talk, or cuddle, or whatever."

"Or whatever?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Talk, cuddle, screw, you pick," she said.

"Let's cuddle," I said.

She smiled, "Good choice. Get your clothes off!"

"What?!" I asked in surprise.

"You heard me. Just do it, Big Brother. I know the limits."

I had qualms about doing what she wanted, but I walked into the room and began to undress. Stephanie was quickly out of her clothes and I saw she was wearing the waist and ankle chains that I had bought her years ago. When we were both naked, she turned down the bed and climbed in.

"Come on!" she giggled.

I took her gift from my jacket pocket and walked over to the bed and carefully got in.

"Jesus! I don't bite. Well, unless you want me to!" she smirked.

"Happy Eighteenth Birthday, Squirt!" I said, handing her the package.

She quickly ripped open the paper and opened the box.

"Holy smokes!" she gasped. "Seriously?"

"Which of the girls is more important to me than you are?" I asked.

"Put it on me!" she hissed.

I took the diamond pendant from her and put it around her neck. Like the similar ones that I'd bought Kara, Bethany, and Sofia, it draped perfectly just to her cleavage.

"Gorgeous," I said.

"The diamond? Or the bod?" my sister giggled.

"Both, Squirt," I said.

"Good, now cuddle me, please."

I scooted closer and pulled her to me. She snuggled close, and I drew the sheet and blanket over our bodies. I loved the warmth she provided, the feel of her breasts pressing against me, and the soft fur of her mons tickling my hip. Stephanie sighed deeply and put her head on my chest.

"I miss this," she said with another sigh.

"You know that's the second time you've offered to screw. Has something changed?"

"Actually, I offered a 'good screw' last time!" she giggled.

"True. So now I only rate a run-of-the-mill screw?"

"Is that an offer?" she asked, raising her head from my chest.

"What's going on? Talk to me, please!" I begged.

"I just want to be close to you, Big Brother. I miss that. A lot."

"I get it, but does that mean we have to be naked?"

"Are you going to ban me from being naked in the sauna with you?" she asked.

"That's complicated. Some people simply won't understand. On the weekends, we always all use towels. During the week, Dave, Julia, Cindi, and Sofia will be around and they might have a serious problem with it."

"Just tell them that we've done this since we were little and neither of us even thinks anything about it."

"Maybe," I said. "We're just going to have to see."

"I'm really surprised by the diamond. It's not something I would have expected."

"I know. But when I thought about who I've given them to, how could I not give one to you? There is nobody, and I mean nobody, who is as special to me as you are."

"Thanks. You know I feel the same way about you. I hope that you'll have time for me in Chicago."

"You know I will. I've been looking forward to you being there for ages. And with Jennifer and Bethany there, it's pretty much complete. If Mary and Josh were to move there, my entire core circle would be back together, except for Larry."

"Did he tell you that he didn't get into UC? Or any medical school?"

"Say what?!" I gasped.

"I heard that from Ed. Nobody told you?"

"No. I don't talk to him very often. I knew he should have studied computers or electrical engineering. His mom was so sure that she could get him into medical school. What's he going to do now?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.