The Volunteer
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Morgan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is Number 11 in the Ali Clifford Saga -- the missing link between Kristin and Horse Country. Please note the first copyright date: 1999. It's been sitting in my computer for quite a while. Moreover, it is not yet complete. At this point there are 20 chapters; hopefully there will be more to complete the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie  

A little after seven, Bill Noble swung the Rolls into a parking space at Caitie's building and then buzzed her apartment. Moments later, Caitie and Bill Corcoran came out. Caitie was wearing a white silk chiffon cocktail dress Bill had bought for her along with a double strand of pearls. Since it was a very warm evening in early July, she had only a white lace stole over her shoulders.

When she reached the car, she asked Noble, "Do I look all right, Bill?"

"No, Miss Collins, you do not look all right," Noble replied. "You look like a tanned angel come down to earth." He shook his head sadly and sniffed, "All right, indeed!"

Because it was so close to the longest day of the year, the sun had not yet set. As they neared Sandy's apartment, it seemed that there were increasing numbers of people on the street all focusing on the Rolls. By the time they reached it, the sidewalks were packed. Bill Corcoran didn't understand what was going on. Of course the Rolls usually attracted attention on the streets but never to that extent.

When Noble pulled in to the curb at the apartment, Caitie recognized some of the gang members who looked after her car. "Somebody's blabbed," she complained. "It looks like the word spread that we would be in the neighborhood tonight."

When Bill got out of the car to call for Bob and Sandy, the crowd parted before him like the Red Sea for Moses. It was a very strange experience for him. When he came out, he was accompanied by Bob and Sandy along with Sandy's mother and Bobby. The older woman appeared to be only in her forties. While Bob stared at the highly-polished Rolls, Bobby proudly introduced his grandmother to Caitie who was also out of the car.

The woman took both of Caitie's hands, just looked deeply into her eyes, and introduced herself. "I'm Becca Williams, Sandy's mother. Then she slowly shook her head and said, "I guess Bobby's right. He says you're an angel, Miss Collins, and I believe it's true." She paused and tears came to her eyes. "There are no words for me to use to thank you for what you've done for my family. You have saved my daughter and my grandson.

"Just a year ago I was so disgusted with Sandy I had almost given her up as a lost cause. But you've turned her life around. Then there's what you've been doing for Bobby! Just imagine! A year ago he couldn't read at all. Now he's reading at the high-school level. Miss Collins, you are a wonder!"

Caitie tried to protest that she had really done nothing. Sandy and Bobby had done it all themselves. The woman just shook her head with a wry smile on her face and said, "No, Miss Collins, it's all you. I was looking deeply into your eyes a few moments ago. What I saw there was God's Grace. You are loaded with it.

"I saw the news show about your class; I taped it, as a matter of fact. I've played one segment over and over. It's the part where you start the class that morning. I saw the Holy Spirit come down on you full force and also come over every student in your class.

"Do you know something? There's a carryover there. Bobby's always been a good boy. But this year? There's no comparison. I know you have a reservation, or I would ask you up to see Bobby's room. It's as neat as a pin. One time when I asked him about it, he said that he needs it to be neat for his studying. Every day, he comes home from school and starts his homework. Often, he hasn't finished by dinner time. But he's always finished before he goes to bed.

"One night he was working late and I asked him why he didn't just go to bed. After all, he had been working for hours and he was only in the fourth grade. Do you know what he told me? He said that would disappoint Miss Collins, and he could not allow that to happen." The woman smiled and added, "That was right after you gave him a spanking, too. The reason is that they love you so much that they cannot fail! To fail would be to disappoint you, and that just cannot be allowed to happen.

"Because, Miss Collins, in you they see one of God's perfect people. Do you know what happened the night of his spanking?"

Caitie just shook her head, no.

"Bobby had a really bruised bottom. There was a perfect outline of your hand on both of his cheeks." She shook her head, but smiled and said, "Those weren't love taps. You really spanked the hell out of that boy. I was really thinking of complaining about it, in fact.

"But Bobby? Bobby was thinking of what else he might do to get another spanking the very next day! And his bottom was bruised so badly it really hurt him to sit. Why? Because even though he had been trying as hard as he could to control his crying, he just could not. But he wanted another because of the kiss you gave him when it was over. He said he never in his life had a kiss like that one. 'It was just loaded with goodness and love, Gram. No one kisses like Miss Collins.'

"Could you give him another one now, before you go? I would love to see it. Could you?"

Caitie picked Bobby up in her arms, held him tightly and then melted her soft lips against his. This time she really unloaded, giving the boy the full power of her kiss. His arms were around her neck, and when she felt them relax, she just held him tightly against her body. The boy had lost consciousness. His grandmother's eyes widened as she realized what she had just seen. When she felt him start to stir again, she gently handed him to her.

The woman held Bobby closely and smoothed his hair. "I don't think Bobby's feet will even touch the ground for a week," she said. "Just look! Even though he's not fully conscious yet, the look on his face is beatific! He's been kissed by an angel of the Lord!"

Then the woman smiled softly and said, "But, Miss Collins, I guess I have to change some of the things I just said. For an angel of the Lord, doing what you do really isn't so difficult, is it?"

Then with the loveliest smile Caitie had ever seen she added, "Could I have a kiss, too? Bob is here, so he can catch me when I fall. But I must have one of your kisses, too."

Caitie did as she was asked. Enfolding the woman in her arms, she melted her lips to hers and let her love pour out. She could feel the woman's arms holding her tightly for a moment and then her body went limp. While Caitie continued to hold her, she smoothed the older woman's hair. In body and texture it was the same as Sandy's: full-bodied and wavy. She could feel the woman regain her strength, and finally Caitie released her.

When the woman stood back, her eyes were glistening with joy. "Thank you, dear God, for sending your angel to us." Then she extended her hand and said, "I was right. You are an angel. A real one."

Then with a lovely grin she added, "I think Bobby and I will go in now, put some good music on and just dream about the kisses you gave each of us. No wonder Bobby didn't want to disappoint you. Who would dare disappoint an Angel of the Lord?"

As they started to drive off leaving Bobby with his grandmother, someone in the crowd yelled, "Three cheers for Miss Collins! Hip, hip..." Three thunderous cheers followed as they moved away.

Bill took Caitie in his arms and melted his lips to hers. The two unloaded on each other to the point that both were feeling faint when they finally parted. With a warm grin Caitie said softly, "I guess we'll have to get married, Bill. The kiss you just gave me would kill any other woman alive, and I might have killed any other man. I guess maybe we really were meant for each other."

Bill's response was just to nod his head eagerly. Then he asked, "And how are you feeling after all of that?"

"If you mean after kissing Bobby and his grandmother, I feel fine. If you mean after kissing you, I feel the way I always feel when you kiss me: very wet!" With that she punched him lightly in the shoulder. When Bill asked what that was for, she replied, "That's for causing me to wet my pants ... again! And I'm all dressed up, too."

Then plaintively she added, "When are we going to be married, darling? Soon, I hope."

Bill just grinned and nodded.

They picked up Doris who looked utterly magnificent. After introducing her to the Smiths, Doris pretended to glare at Caitie and said, "All right for you, Caitlin Collins. You've done it to me again. This is the second time I was all set for a wonderful sale on the Shopping Channel — I even had my credit card all warmed up, too — when you tell me I have to go out tonight. I hate you!"

"Why did you say yes then?" Caitie asked. Her voice was noticeably lacking in sympathy for Doris's professed plight.

"I had to," Doris replied glumly. "When you called, I realized I've taken root in my apartment to an extent far greater than my house plants. It was either come out with you tonight or ask you to come over soon and water me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.