The Volunteer - Cover

The Volunteer

Copyright© 2016 by Morgan

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is Number 11 in the Ali Clifford Saga -- the missing link between Kristin and Horse Country. Please note the first copyright date: 1999. It's been sitting in my computer for quite a while. Moreover, it is not yet complete. At this point there are 20 chapters; hopefully there will be more to complete the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie  

Again the next morning Caitie and Bill drove to the school in Caitie's newly-waxed Honda. Both agreed that it looked brand-new. When they got close to the school — Caitie was driving — they saw crowds of people that got larger as they came closer to the school. There were so many people, they were out into the street; it was impassable for the final couple of blocks.

But when the crowd realized who was driving the car, two things happened: First, they separated to create a lane for her to drive through. Second, spontaneous cheering began that just increased in volume and intensity as the word spread through the crowd that Caitie was arriving. Because it was a lovely spring day, Caitie was wearing a plain sleeveless dress in a golden yellow which was almost perfectly matched to her hair. With her light tan, she looked lovely.

When she reached the spot where she normally tried to park, the crowd had cleared a space by the curb into which she smoothly drove. Getting out of the car, she was seen by the crowd and the cheering intensified.

"You have to say something, honey," Bill whispered. "They're all here for you."

One of the gang leaders gave Caitie a bullhorn. Lifting it to her lips she declared, "Thank you all so very much." Even with the distortion from the amplifier, the sincerity in her voice was audible. She continued, "Awhile ago I was physically hurt ... pretty badly, in fact. But that was nothing compared to what I felt last night when I learned that I was going to be fired. That was the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life. But then, just a few minutes later it was over. At least I hope it's over. I heard one of my students say last night that he loves me and my other students love me.

"Well, I think it's just a small fraction of the love I feel for them. Without your wonderful children around me, I'm really not sure I could go on living." Turning to Bill, she put her arm around his waist and continued, "And that's in full realization of the love that Bill Corcoran and I share." She paused and then concluded, "Thank you all for coming."


In the event, Bill's comment from the night before proved to be accurate. The bureaucrats couldn't survive in the bright light of the subsequent news coverage. Following WNBC's lead, all the news media, led by The New York Times, jumped on the story. The Times assigned a special news team to research it; all they did was add fuel to the fire. With every new installment came additional confirmation of Kate Cornwall's story.

At Bill's suggestion, Caitie called the station and set up a luncheon at "21" with Kate. When Caitie thanked Kate for saving her job, Kate just slowly shook her head. "You're one of those rare people who are so damned good, you don't have the least clue of how good you really are. You're thanking me? No, Caitie, don't you dare! I'm thanking you for the utterly brilliant job you're doing and the example you're setting. I only hope we can find some more Caities to extend your work."

Within a matter of just a few days, Caitie was invited to City Hall. There on the steps of the building, she was presented with a certificate of commendation from the city passed as a unanimous resolution of the city council. Moreover, she was named the city's first master teacher. With it came a doubling of her salary. The fact that they were going to pay her real money was the only point that Bill had missed.

On the last day of school, Caitie's classroom was crowded with people. Not only were all her students present, but most of their parents were there, too. The children presented a silver tray to Caitie engraved with the words, "To Caitlin Collins, the best teacher in the whole world, from the members of her class at PS-61 who love her."

When Caitie read the inscription, she began to bawl. This triggered crying beginning with all the girls, but then spreading to include the boys as well. It only ended when Caitie kissed every student in the class.

The surprise was to see Bobby Smith, Jr., his mother, and Bobby Smith. Sandy Williams was wearing a beautiful diamond engagement ring. The family told Caitie of their plans — Bobby, senior, was completing his degree, and they were getting married in the fall. To her amazement, Sandy asked Caitlin to be her maid of honor.

"But why?" Caitie asked, truly puzzled.

"Because without you, Caitie Collins, it never would have happened!" Sandy replied emphatically. "Please say 'yes'."

Caitie did, and the date was set.


The early part of Caitie's summer vacation was like a dream. Bill and Caitie went out to Jones Beach almost every day. It didn't take long for them to find a beach, further east beyond Beach 10, which was de facto a nude beach. Caitie loved it and so did Bill. Caitie loved it because she could be naked in the water. Bill loved it because he could watch his beautiful beloved. Caitie truly was a vision. In almost no time at all her skin had darkened to an all-over deep tan. With her incredible blue eyes and golden hair, she was truly a vision of loveliness. Caitie loved it because of the incredible sense of freedom she had never felt before. The beach was beautiful and backed by grass-topped sand dunes.

One day they were at their beach when they saw the Smiths walking toward them carrying a picnic basket. Since Caitie and Bill were already naked, Caitie didn't know what to do; Bill could not have cared less.

"But Bobby, Jr., is with them!" Caitie exclaimed softly.

"So what?" Bill retorted. "He was in last year's class. What difference does that make?"

While Caitie looked in vain for something to cover herself with, the Smiths just came up to them. "Do you mind if we join you?" Sandy asked. When she realized what Caitie was trying to do, she started to laugh. "What's the trouble, Miss Collins? Did we surprise you... ? Or something... ?"

Caitie abandoned her search and surrendered to the inevitable. But being Caitie she just stretched her slender body, smiled warmly at Bobby and said, "Hi, Bobby! You're just in time."

"Just in time for what?" the ten-year-old asked, puzzled.

"Just in time to put sunscreen on me," she replied. "We only got here a few minutes ago, and I haven't gotten around to it yet. And, Bobby, you've got to be better than Dr. Bill. He has the gentle touch of a ditch-digger." With that she winked at Bill and stuck out the tip of her tongue at him. With that she just lay back on the blanket and closed her eyes again.

The little boy took the lotion and very gently and carefully spread it over her body. When he came close to her breasts, he went around them. With her eyes still closed, Caitie gently took his hand and moved it over them. The contact of his hand on her nipple caused it to become even more erect than it usually was.

"This feels so neat," the boy said softly. "Is this educational, too?"

"I suppose so," Caitie replied. "It's female anatomy, Bobby. Those are my breasts. You just felt my nipple harden under your light touch. Did you like the feeling?"

"Miss Collins, you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world," he said. "I thought my Mom was, but she's really not in your class..." When Caitie felt his hand stop moving, she opened her eyes in time to see the look of horror on the boy's face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.