The Volunteer
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Morgan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is Number 11 in the Ali Clifford Saga -- the missing link between Kristin and Horse Country. Please note the first copyright date: 1999. It's been sitting in my computer for quite a while. Moreover, it is not yet complete. At this point there are 20 chapters; hopefully there will be more to complete the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie  

When Bill awakened the next morning, his first sensation was one of disorientation. He knew he was neither in his own bed nor one at the hospital. So where was he? Then he became aware of a marvelous bodily fragrance in his nostrils and a weight against his side. Finally focusing his eyes, he found himself looking at the most beautiful face imaginable. Suddenly the events of the previous wild night came back to him in a rush. Bill realized that this tortured girl was cuddling against his body and had her arm on top of him.

As he watched, her eyes opened and again he was surprised. Rather than the far more common bleary look, her eyes were bright the instant they opened. He inwardly cringed as he saw a red glow of extreme pain in the backs of them.

Nevertheless, Caitie Collins smiled warmly and said, "Good morning, Dr. Corcoran." Then she added, "I don't remember you getting in bed with me last night, but it certainly does feel great." With that, still ignoring the agonizing pain she caused herself, she cuddled even closer to him.

"What are you doing?" Bill asked softly.

"I'm enjoying the feeling of sleeping with a man for the very first time in my life," Caitie answered with her eyes closed. "And I would ask you to fuck me, too, if I thought I might live through it. All night long I could feel your..."

"Is 'cock' the word you're searching for?"

"Yes!" she responded with a broad grin. "I could feel your huge cock pressing against me. And I so wanted you to fuck me." Suddenly her eyes popped open again and she added, "Do you know what? That was the very first time I ever said that in my life."

"Said what?"

"Said 'fuck me, '" she replied softly. "I embarrassed a boy in my class a few weeks ago for saying 'fuck.' I took him by the hand to the girls' bathroom and washed out his mouth with soap. Then I made the poor kid stand in front of the class and apologize to everyone."

"You mean he stood there and said he was sorry?"

"Yes, he did," she replied. "But that wasn't all. I lined up all of the girls in the class and he apologized to each of them, one at a time."

"What happened?"

"It was pretty cute, really. He apologized to each one — and there are 23 girls in the class, by the way. After the first few, the girls kissed him on the cheek and accepted his apology."

Then she grinned and added, "What will I have to do, do you suppose? I've just spent the night naked in bed with a man. Should I apologize to them, too?"

He grinned back, then got out of bed. Going to his medical bag, he retrieved a morphine ampule and gave her a shot in her buttock.

As she started to go back to sleep, she murmured, "Neat! I offer to fuck a man and all I get is a needle stuck in my ass. Thanks a hell of a lot, Bill Corcor..." With that she fell back to sleep.

Bill got out of bed, took a shower and dressed. Going out to the kitchen he was impressed by how neat and clean everything was. Opening the refrigerator, he found bacon and eggs. Putting the bacon in the microwave, he found a skillet and started heating it for the eggs. While he was doing this, Bill used a cell phone to telephone Bill Noble at home to tell him where he was. Leaving strict orders that he was not to be called, he went back to his cooking, but only after ordering out a new television set, DVD player, and a collection of DVD discs. As he was finishing his breakfast, he heard an agonized scream of pain coming from another room.

Rushing out of the kitchen he found Caitie in a second bedroom that had been outfitted for exercising with a number of exercise machines spotted around it. She was sitting on a machine and using its wings to strengthen her pectoral muscles. She had just released the wings and was sitting on the seat trying to regain her breath.

"What in God's name are you trying to do?" he demanded. "Are you really trying to kill yourself?"

Looking simultaneously chagrined and cute, she grinned wryly, shook her head and said, "I didn't intend to, but from the agonizing pain that shot through my torso, maybe I was."

"Look, why don't we try something easy? A shower, maybe? I really think you'd look a lot better without all that dried blood all over your body."

Looking down at herself, Caitie made a moue and agreed, "Yeah, I guess I would at that."

Offering his hand, he helped her up and guided her to the bathroom. When they were both inside she looked at him quizzically and asked, "Are you going to stand there and watch?"

"As a matter of fact, no," Bill replied. "I'm going to join you." He couldn't control a laugh when Caitie's face expressed shock. "I hope you don't mind," he continued. "We did share a bed last night, after all, and we were both naked."

"But you're not naked now," she countered. "And it's just not fair!"

Her comment triggered another burst of laughter. In an instant Bill was as naked as she was, which for some peculiar feminine reason seemed to make her feel better. Working very gently he soaped her exquisite body, taking care not to disturb the myriad glued-together lacerations.

While he worked, she was looking herself over. "It's pretty awful, isn't it, Bill?" she finally said.

"Caitie, I really think this is going to work," Bill replied. "I think it's some of my very best work, in fact."

Then standing as far away from her as he could in the small bathtub, he cocked his head and looked her body over the way he thought an artist might look over his model. Reaching out, he very tenderly felt her breast. The instant he touched it, Caitie's eyes closed and she just sighed. But at the same time she straightened up, and thrust her shoulders back causing her breasts to stand up even more proudly than they had been a moment before.

Shaking his head in feigned amazement he added, "Your tits are now truly a work of art. Your nipples are so small and lovely, too. I think I got them back the way they were." With a grin he continued, "Now how about your hair?"

"Do you mean... ?" she asked running her fingers through her remaining pubic patch, "Or... ?" as she fingered the hair on her head. Her hair was a magnificent golden blonde, now darkened by the water. Worn in a short urchin's cut, it had body and a great deal of natural wave that was even more pronounced now that it was wet.

"How about both?" Bill responded.

Taking the bar of soap he very gently soaped her pubic patch being as careful as he could to avoid disturbing the lacerations there from the woman who had beaten her loins so unmercifully. With the greatest sensitivity he eased a finger into her slit and very gently teased her clitoris. To his amazement — and hers — Caitie instantly came to orgasm and her loins shuddered from the shock.

"My God!" she murmured. "What was that?"

"That, dear Caitlin, is called an orgasm. And from your reaction, I don't think you've had many, have you?"

"Many?" she exclaimed. "Try one. That was the very first." Looking up into his eyes she added, "Bill, would you kiss me? Please?"

Very gently he tipped up her head, cocked her chin and gently melted his lips against hers. When their lips met, ignoring her tortured body, Caitie moved as close to him as she could get, wrapped her arms around his neck and poured out her love. Again there was the same electricity and bells, but at a level of intensity far higher than they had experienced the night before.

When she eased her lips away, she just snuggled into his shoulder and murmured, "If our passion and love get any more intense, Bill Corcoran, I'll be dead."

Then she paused with her arms still around his neck and asked, "What are you going to do now? I wasn't completely with it, but didn't I hear you say you had just completed your residence in Emergency Medicine?"

When Bill smiled and nodded, she continued, "Will you stay here with me? Can I be your mistress? At least for a little while? I'm a teacher in the New York City schools, and I'm pretty well paid. And school is out for the summer in just a few more weeks, so we could spend time at Jones Beach, or..." She paused and then added, "Please?"

"Well..." Bill stretched out the word but replied with a warm smile, "you're my only patient at the moment — my prize patient, for that matter — so I guess I could stick around for a while..."

"Neato!" she yelped. Then dropping to her knees — which like the rest of her body were lacerated — said, "Now could you shampoo the hair on my head, too?"

He did as she had asked and enjoyed the sensation of working the suds into her lovely hair, now wet and showing its natural wave. As he worked on her shampoo-drenched hair he felt a strange and wonderful sensation in his groin. Looking down, he realized that Caitie had taken the head of his semi-erect cock and was licking and sucking as if it was an ice cream cone.

"And what, may I ask, are you doing?" he asked archly.

"It's called 'going down on a guy' ... I think." Then looking up at his face with the most adorable look on her own she added, "That's right, isn't it?"

When he just grinned and nodded, she grinned back and said, "Last night I almost choked to death on one guy ... and you're so much bigger than he was."

Then she sat back on her heels while gently playing with his cock. As she did, it seemed to get fatter and longer. Then with a shake of her head she said wryly, "Well, I suppose I better get back to work..."

With that she took his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. Incredibly, with his cock in her mouth to its full length, she somehow managed to lick his balls.

Gently she eased Bill's cock out of her mouth and looked up at him. When he looked down, Bill was startled to see that she appeared to be close to tears. Never had he seen her look so unhappy. "What's wrong, darling?".

"I love it!" she exclaimed, with a smile breaking through her near-tears.

"Love what?" he asked, bewildered.

"Being called 'darling, '" Caitie replied. "Would you believe it? That was an all-time first, too." Then she smiled warmly and added, "I hope you'll continue, though." Then she paused, looking pensive and then added, "Of course, what I really want you to call me — someday, I hope — is a great fuck."

Then she remembered her previous bewilderment and her face fell. "But what do I do now, Bill? I've taken you in my mouth, but..."

"Darling," he replied, "it's also called a blow job, or cocksucking. Is that a sufficient hint?"

She thought for a moment, then nodded her head firmly and again took his cock in her mouth. She began to suck on it, but then remembered that her mouth was taking the place of her vagina, so she began to move it in and out while sucking all the while.

Meanwhile, Bill continued to work on her scalp. Since the showerhead was on a hose, he was able to disconnect it from the wall and use it carefully to rinse her hair. He lathered it again, rinsed, and then applied conditioner.

At that point he had to lean against the tile wall of the shower for support. Caitie's work on his cock had become unbelievable. Earlier, he had concentrated on her hair as a way of distracting his mind from the incredible sensations she was creating in his loins but now there was no such distraction.

Several times he felt that he was at the point of releasing but Caitie sensed it, too. Operating purely on instinct, whenever she felt he was close to cuming she changed her tempo and the urge receded. Now Bill's cock was larger than he could ever remember. The sensation was so strong, he slowly slid down the wall of the tiled bathtub wall and ended up sitting in the tub with his head resting against the wall. As he slid down, Caitie had moved away to give him room but continued her cocksucking.

Finally he screamed, "Caitie, for God's sake! Let me cum!"

At that point she stopped what she was doing. But with his cock still buried in her throat to the hilt, she cocked her head, appeared to think for a moment, and then shook her head firmly. Her sucking continued. Finally, nothing could stop the explosion. As he was about to cum, she eased his cock out of her mouth so that only its head was still inside. His cum began to pump while she swallowed as fast as she could. At the same time, she used both hands gently to squeeze his balls in tempo with his pulsations. The combined sensations were too much for Bill. He fainted.

When he came to, he blinked and realized that Caitie was kneeling between his widespread legs while sitting back on her ankles. Her face was impassive as she asked, "How was that?"

After a couple of false starts Bill was able to gasp, "I can't answer the question."

"Why not?" she persisted.

"Because I don't know what your objective was. If it was to kill me sexually, I could only grade it a 3.8 on a 4.0 scale." At this she began to giggle as he continued, "On the other hand, if the objective was to give me the greatest sexual experience in history, I would have to grade it at least a 5.0 on the 4.0 scale."

Then he grinned and slowly shook his head. "Darling, you are too damned much." Then he paused and thought for a minute. Continuing, he said, "You asked if you could be my mistress ... I think. Anyway, I guess the answer has to be 'no.' It's clear that you just want to kill me..."

Again Bill paused and looked over the gorgeous naked girl only inches away from him in the bathtub. Then with a firm nod of his head he said, "I'll have to try something else."

With that he stood up and extended his hands to Caitie to help her up, too. After getting out of the tub with her, he took a soft bath towel and carefully blotted her body dry, being as careful as he could to avoid disturbing her lacerated flesh. He dried himself while she dried her hair. Because she wore it so short, this only took a matter of a few moments.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.