Leben
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2016 - 2017 All rights reserved.

Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The product of bio-engineering they search for their place and the man who made them what they are. They search for their humanity and sexuality. God no sex? What a crappy life!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Angelika - Like an angel
Truda - Fighting woman
Varick - Protecting Ruler
Harman - Man of the army

Finally able to get out of bed Alan started to push everyone harder. They may not be as strong but he was damn sure going to make sure if they went down, they went after inflicting pain. As of yet Alan was still at a loss for a plan to finally end the Doctor, though that was about to change.

Alan had been watching everyone closely when there was a disturbance outside the village. Looking he saw that it involved almost all of Helga’s children. Well all of them and one of the village people that Alan had opened up more. The thing that was grabbing Alan’s attention was the fact that the man was holding off all of them. Though he was starting to fail it appeared that he’d been at it a while.

Reaching out Alan told all of them <ENOUGH! Why are you here? I thought your mother wanted all of you at your house.>

Suddenly twenty voices were assailing him. <We tried to mister. It was just so boring there without mother. We came to see her, the man tried to stop us so we tried to get past him. We had been trying for half an hour when you told us to stop. Please mister can we see mother?>

Alan shook his head it was too bad they were so young. Their energy and enthusiasm would have made them extremely valuable allies. Stopping short a moment Alan smiled. They just might be able to help after all though he’d have to talk to them and their mother first.

Nodding Alan thought back to them, <wait there I’ll have your mother, > Alan then saw Helga stare at him with wide eyes.

“It appears that your children are here, wanting to see their mother.” Alan told Helga

“I was afraid they might get bored. They are used to me always being there.” Helga told Alan with an apologetic voice. “I will try to get them to stay hidden Alan.”

Alan shook his head as more of the idea he had became clearer. “I think I may have an idea for them to help us destroy the Doctor. I wouldn’t think of doing this without your and their input and consent of course.”

Helga nodded then bowed her head, “you truly are nothing like that putrid asshole father of yours. Thank you Alan, thank you for not only considering my feelings but those of my children.”

Alan nodded then outlined exactly what he’d want her children to do. She was nodding her head when there was a myriad of laughing and excited voices. <We like it mister! Anything we can do to hurt the bad man that hurt mother we are glad to do!>

“I’m glad you are so eager to help. I want all of you to remember though this bad man as you call him is very strong. If he hurts one of you he will try to use that against you,” Alan told them.

<We’ll remember mister! We won’t let him hurt us you’ll see!> the voices told Alan. With a smile Alan nodded again as the plan started to take better shape.

The next day after more of the intense training, Alan thought that they might finally be ready. With a definite plan in mind Alan held a small meeting with everyone. “I have felt all of you increasing your levels and resistance. I believe that the time has come that we end it. I just pray that we have enough to do this. Though many of us have hurt him many times his power still remains high. I believe I have come up with a plan to finally defeat him.”

Varick and Harman both raised their hands looks of concern on their faces. “I wanted to know if you still plan on using Helga in all of this,” Varick asked. “I know you can tell if she is lying or not. I for one am still skeptical she has the same learning ability you do this. Are you as sure she won’t turn on you again?”

Angelika turned toward Varick with a smoldering scathing look that could melt rock, “Really Varick!”

Turning toward her Angelika was surprised when her brother’s look grew stern and deadly serious. “I have lost far too damn much to just allow it to happen again! I am not about to put my life or that of my family or friends in jeopardy again. I won’t, not while I have anything to say about it!” Then turning toward Alan, Varick repeated, “Are you absolutely sure she won’t turn on you again? Hell for that matter on any of us?”

Alan sighed this was the part he really didn’t want to have to explain. “Yes I am absolutely sure. Just as I am about Harman with his far rational decisions of late by his firmer control of his emotional outbursts with his power. Do you need me to explain further? There are many things that we all hide,” here Alan looked at Varick. “Many fears that we all hide away that can cripple us. I have-- you might say removed them strengthening certain other areas, if you don’t believe ask her yourself. Have Truda look in when she answers.”

Varick nodded though Harman was staring at Alan with his mouth agape. “You did what to me?” Then Harman stopped as he thought, Alan was right he had noticed that his thought processes were sharper and faster. “Hell and here I thought you were just upping my power! I never thought you were helping with that!” Reaching out Harman surprised all of them Truda especially when he shook Alan’s hand.

Truda walked up and hugged her brother tightly, “I said it before brother and have to say it again. I find that you make more and more proud of you with each passing day!”

Harman could only blush at the outpouring of pride from his sister. The blush only made her hug him tighter as he looked at Alan with shock and mouthed thank you!

Helga who had been quiet the whole time she was the subject of their talk suddenly spoke up. “I am more than prepared for what you wish to know Varick. That bastard thought to use the vision of my own children in peril to control me. That won’t ever happen again!” Turning toward Truda she stated, “Please Truda I want to be a part of this. As sneaky and underhanded as the old puke is I feel it will take all of us.” Turning back to Varick she continued, “Please ask your questions.”

Varick nodded as he started through several questions that no one thought he’d ask. “So tell me, just how much are you in love with Alan?” Helga’s mouth dropped open as did Truda’s and Angelika’s.

“I-- I-- but I’m not,” Helga started.

“Please Helga even I and Harman know the difference in a look of friendship and love. So I put it to you again, how long?” Varick said with all seriousness as he crossed his arms.

Drawing herself up Helga replied, “I am not in--.”

Truda gasp as she was staring between Helga, Varick and Alan then a slow sly smile crept onto her features. Sighing Varick threw up his arms. “I’m afraid I can’t allow you to go with us if you can’t even answer a simple question. Go back to your home with your children we--.”

Taking a deep breath Helga blurted out, “since the day he refused me! Damn it! There are you happy now? That long!” Covering her face Helga ran off in tears leaving Alan, Harman, and Truda in shock with Varick nodding his head.

Angelika gave her brother an extremely scathing look as she ran after Helga. Varick winced as she left the group to chase Helga; he knew there would be hell to pay later. Then again that’s why they had stayed alive this long, by always acting on his hunches or insights.

Harman shook his head as he nudged Varick, “I hope you are ready for later. She is going to be really pissed at you.”

“Yeah I know.” Looking over at Alan he went on. “It had to be done Alan, if we are to do this we need everyone with a clear head. ‘Til now this has been clouding her thoughts. I am sorry you had to find out like this. As Harman said I will have an extremely angry sister later, though I am hoping she will see why I did it.”

Alan could only nod as he tried to follow both Angelika and Helga. Then there were her children they also might be upset at all of them. Finally finding his voice Alan asked Varick, “So this was never about finding whether or not she was loyal to him?”

“At first, yes though after the first minute or so I knew better. I could see she was conflicted especially when she looked at you. If we can’t clear her thoughts, she’ll be of no use to us in this. We can’t watch her and him at the same time. You are the only one with that much power though I am afraid yours will be directed toward him. As I said it had to be done. I am just hoping that my sister can help her sort it out before we do go against him. That plus not put me in traction.” This last part was spoken in a whisper causing Harman to break out laughing.

Helga ran for a ways not caring where she went finally sinking down on a bench at the other end of the village. Tears she had denied herself for so long fell faster and faster ‘til she had no control. A moment later she felt a kind presence that was suddenly holding her and wrapping arms around her. With a deep sigh Helga felt the tears finally slow then stop.

Looking up she was shocked to see it was Angelika that was holding her. Strange she thought for a few minutes there it had felt like her mother that had been holding her. Trying to pull away she was surprised at the strength Angelika had when she pulled Helga back to her.

Hiding her face Helga started, “so you are here to make fun of the love sick little girl!”

When Angelika didn’t laugh nor pull away Helga looked up again shocked what she saw there. It was love, pure and simple love, no recriminations, no laughter just a warm feeling that Helga hadn’t felt from anyone but her children in a very long time.

“Why would I laugh at you? Love is a natural feeling within all of us. I have felt it myself, so no, I can’t make fun of you for something I felt also.” Then she let out a growl, “though I may have to beat the hell out of my brother about the way he went about it!” This of course had Helga giggling so had that she actually had Angelika laughing with her. “I’m afraid he is still gruff and uncouth, though I dislike them they are what have kept us alive all this time.”

“Do you think he will keep me from going?” Helga asked. “I owe that piece of crap a lot of pain that he gave me back then.”

Angelika was quiet for a few minutes making Helga think she was thinking of a way to convince Varick. Though the longer the silence the more she thought that Angelika was hitting a wall. “He may but you are going to have to get these feelings under control. If you go into the battle thinking of nothing but love for Alan it will get you killed. That would kill Alan just as sure as the Doctor destroying him. Alan always tries to make sure we all will make it. I think I can help you as can Truda, though we have to hurry.” Helga nodded as they both blinked out appearing back with the others.

It was almost a week later the Doctor had finally recruited another two hundred ‘helpers’. They finally had all of the machines that Alan and the others had destroyed working again. Reaching out the Doctor swore as he started looking for Alan. That self righteous piece of shit would pay for harming him! The Doctor was going to make the death of his mind as painful and long as possible.

The Doctor cursed again when he couldn’t feel Alan or the others! For the first time he had no feeling of any of them!

Suddenly there was a myriad of voices coming to him not far from the building. <Hey mister! Wanna play? Please come out and play!>

Shocked the Doctor paused a moment when he felt several strong waves heading for him. Knocking those away he was shocked when there was another set right behind them! <Who in the hell are you?> The Doctor thought as he brushed off the second then third wave! Even as the fourth started toward him the Doctor decided this game was over! Sending out a wave of energy the Doctor was shocked when the voices vanished and appeared behind him sending several more waves of energy toward him!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.