Leben
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 - 2017 All rights reserved.

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The product of bio-engineering they search for their place and the man who made them what they are. They search for their humanity and sexuality. God no sex? What a crappy life!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Angelika - Like an angel
Truda - Fighting woman
Varick - Protecting Ruler
Harman - Man of the army

Angelika arose from the other couch and walked over to Alan on unsteady legs. Varick, Truda, and Harman became concerned when her face twisted into a more worried look. “Are you alright sister,” Varick asked.

“For now I am but I have to check Alan we almost lost him. I warned him not to expend as much energy as he did. Then there was the fact that he gave up as his energy was fading.” Tears were now streaming down Angelika’s face. “The idiot did it for me. He almost died trying to save me, if he does now I’ll never forgive myself!”

Varick moved to help his sister make her way slowly over to Alan’s prone form on the other couch. Kneeling down Angelika placed a hand on his chest, and the other on the side of his neck. “Is he alright? Varick asked when his sister still seemed to be concerned.

Breathing a sigh of relief Angelika slowly nodded then almost toppled over onto Alan! “I think, dear brother, I still need to lie down. The energy I gave Alan has weakened me far more than I at first thought.” Varick nodded as he helped Angelika stand, then Harman joined Varick as they both helped her to her and Truda’s room.

“I think we need to keep a close eye on both of them. Without him I feel we haven’t a chance against the Doctor!” Varick was telling a nodding and agreeing Harman.

“I for one am glad that he finally allowed me to help you two. Did he really raze the entire building?” Harman was asking a touch of awe in his voice.

“Yes, he took out the supports, then the secondary supports. Then he watched as it collapsed almost straight down.” Varick replied.

“So we’re absolutely sure that the assistant is dead?” A stumbling Angelika asked.

“I would think so, considering Alan crushed the man. Until there was nothing but a pulverized wet spot of blood, bone and flesh on the floor. Yeah I’m pretty sure; I don’t see any way he could come back from that!” Harman said, though to Truda and Angelika, Harman seemed a LOT happier about it then they thought he should be.

Walking out Varick looked at Harman, “We’re going to have to keep a close eye on both of them. Angelika is more worried than she is letting on. Alan I think is trying to take all of this on by himself. We have to remind him that we have a stake in this also.”

“Yeah but that’s easier said than done. Angelika and sometimes you are the only ones that can seem to get through to him. Hell even that at times isn’t really enough.” Harman replied.

“I know though we are going to have to. As I said without Alan I don’t feel we have much of a chance against the doctor.” Varick said deep in thought.

“As strong as we’ve become you still think we are no match for him?” A shocked Harman said.

“According to Alan, the assistant wasn’t as strong as the Doctor. Alan also said that I am the strongest of the

four of us. Harman I was having a hard time against the strongest of the assistant’s men. Had it been me against the man I don’t think I would have fared as well.” Varick told a shocked Harman.

“You really think that the Doctor is that strong?” Harman asked.

“It’s not as much strength as to the fact of what they did to us. You remember the pieces of themselves they left in us. Alan says that there are more. The most debilitating Alan has removed from us. He said the other day there are more almost as bad. What he’s done so far has given us a chance but I feel we need more. Remember Alan had emotion on his side when he defeated the assistant. Then he was completely drained afterward, almost to the point of death. No my friend, we need to be better prepared.” Varick told a slightly shocked Harman.

“Well, I just hope that we and Alan can finally put an end to all of it. Like he said before, I like my privacy but having those asses in my head leaves me feeling too damn vulnerable.” A slightly pissed off Harman told Varick.

“I know my friend; let’s just hope that Alan can do more for us.” Varick replied.

Alan awoke a day and a half later with a splitting headache. Looking around he had to shake his head a few times to clear it. Where in the hell am I? Then the memories flooded back as the confrontation that he and the assistant had broke through.

“How are you feeling?” A female voice said from behind him.

Shocked Alan almost fell off the couch. “Uh...” He started as he could only stare at the exceedingly beautiful dirty blonde. Shaking his head again he started to gain more memories. “I ... uh am having a bit of difficulty. Wait! Angelika? Mother?”

The woman nodded as a small look of shock lit up her eyes. “I warned you not to expend your energy like that! Damn it Alan!! This almost killed you!”

Searching as hard as he could he could feel his mind playing catch up. “It wasn’t intentional I assure you mother. Just the thought of the lecherous son of a bitch capturing you let alone touching you set something off in me.” The other three appeared a moment later. “I apologize to all of you. It was never my intention to go as far out of control as I did.”

“Hell! I’m glad you did, bout time we gave those assholes a taste of their own medicine! OW! Why the hell did you do that ... Ow! Shit!” Harman said after Truda elbowed him in the ribs.

“Here I thought you were actually growing up some! I can see I am going to have to keep correcting you!” Truda almost growled at her brother.

“As I said I am sorry that I worried all of you like I did. I am also afraid that the doctor knows that the assistant is dead. Right after I razed the building I felt another that worked for the doctor there watching. I heard him tell the doctor, yes it was him. I was hoping that we might have this as an advantage. I can see that is blown out the window now. I feel that the son of a bitch is going to be watching every damn move we make for a while. At least ‘til I find his spies.” Alan told them.

“Alan you really think he is preparing for us to attack him?” Angelika asked.

“I wouldn’t be surprised though I do believe that we have an advantage there also. The Doctor might have touched all of you but not me. The few times I have gone back I have planted things in the Doctor much like he and the assistant had been doing to all of you. We might actually have his ass if worse comes to worse. I do need to work on all of you though. That is if you want me to?” Alan asked as he looked around.

“After what you have given back to me, yes!” Truda excitingly said.

“I have learned a few things when you opened me up Alan. Things make me want to kill that son of a bitch even more.” Angelika snarled.

“For all that he has stolen from us, for the hurt and pain that have been done to yours and our family, yes I want you too.” Harman growled.

“At first when we started this I was unsure. This last time we went against the assistant he had almost no control though he was reaching. As you say the Doctor is many times worse and stronger. I agree most whole heartily. We need to be prepared if we are ever to be even half normal again.” Varick replied.

“Good I want to start as soon as possible.” Alan started to rise off the bed and fell back weak. “Maybe, after I recover a bit more!” Alan said as Truda and Angelika snickered.

It was the next day that Alan was finally out of bed. He’d started on Truda trying to reach down to the first part of her that he freed. Figuring that the oldest was isolated and another there might increase her control. Afterward Truda had trembled for hours as many horrid memories were opened.

Over the next week Alan worked tirelessly freeing up four of the earliest parts of their psyches. Angelika and Truda kept an eye on Alan to make sure he didn’t push himself too far.

It was the end the seventh day and Alan had just lain down when he heard a voice. <Nephew?>

Popping up Alan looked around, <Uncle? Is something wrong?> Alan asked.

“<I’m not sure, I’ve been feeling someone trying to probe past the hiding field. More of a curious pushing, they have been turned away or around but I felt just a few minutes ago another more powerful. The field almost didn’t hold. This was an exceedingly powerful mind. As I said it was a curious probing but it was there. I am glad you had us increase the field but I feel it might fall soon.” Emory’s thoughts said.

Sighing Alan shook his head, <If we come back there I am afraid that it will be an all out war, with the village in the middle.>

<I know, I know but up ‘til now there wasn’t a reason to fear now, I’m not that sure. Please talk to the others and let me know, I have increased the field some but I feel even that might not stop the next probe.> Emory thought.

<Alright I’ll let you know in a bit.> Alan told the man.

Alan called the others and informed them of what was going on. “I’m not sure that if we go that things won’t be worse. I told Emory that I’d talk to all of you, after he asked.”

Angelika looked at Varick, “Do you feel that we will make things worse?”

Sighing Varick was quiet for a few minutes. “I think we should go. I also think that we are barely ready. What Alan has done this week I can feel. My resistance is higher but I don’t feel high enough yet. What do you think Alan?”

“It’s true you are stronger. Two of the strongest plants that were in you are gone. Except for Truda you all have the five earliest parts that are you, free. Truda has eight as of today. Yes, you are stronger but as I said there are others in you. If we were to go against the Doctor right now I feel that we would lose. Truda still has the strongest resistance against him. Mother I am afraid that you have the weakest, though now all of you can resist him, just not for long. Damn it! I need at least another week!”

“I feel that we need to go. You were going to strengthen more and maybe open up others. Maybe that will keep them safe?” Truda said.

Varick and Alan looked at each other. Recently had been a time that Truda hadn’t been wrong. Alan nodded to all of them, and then sat. <Alright Emory we’re coming back I’m not sure I can reopen all of them from here but I’ll try.>

<Thank you Alan, I am afraid that the probing might be coming again. Please hurry I don’t think I have enough strength alone to hold it off.>

Alan again nodded and reached out to Madde first feeling all the blocks he’d put up. Concentrating they were gone. Then Alan turned to Aldrich though his resistance was high he was soon open. Alan felt them both rush to Emory.

<I need the both of you to hold off the rest of them when we arrive, Madde.> Alan told her who told her son as they prepared for the five of them to appear.

Alan nodded to the other four and they flashed out, across the world all five appeared in the building that they had all been in. Alan immediately made every gun disappear then looked at all of the people in front of him. Suddenly all of them were looking at Alan and the others.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.