A Bikini for her Birthday - Cover

A Bikini for her Birthday

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Chapter 15: Bikini

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Bikini - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

“So, social media,” Zann played back what she’d learned (and decided) to the nude teen huddle on the airbeds that afternoon. I’d managed to get in a couple of hours’ sleep snuggled up with her, but now she was back in action mode. “It’s important to build our brand. We have to make it interesting and interact, do lots of fun posts. We need a name that looks good and sounds good and nobody else has. And it has to tie in with our product. Then people have to hear and see it over and over again, lots of times not just once or twice. Brand.”

Saffie crawled in between us, with her smile but making a point, so now Zann and I were on our backs with Saffie straddling one perfect teen thigh of her girlfriend, while Phoebz was on the other side half straddling the other. Lizzie was next to me, with Zin on top of her, so I put my arm round.

“I can do posts but what’s our product?” asked Saffie. “I mean you’re not talking about ‘Grafxr.us’ are you?”

“No it has to be something we can sell lots of. Things.”

“Phoebz and I can do a website,” offered Zin.

“Cool, we’ll need one of those won’t we,” Saffie absently stroked fingers over Phoebz’ slim ass.

“We have to think of something people want,” said Zann. “Then Leah and Cam’ll help us get selling.”

“Everybody wants to look nice?” offered Lizzie.

“Specially around our age,” agreed Saffs.

“That’s true,” I agreed. “It can be a tricky age.”

“I hate my body,” admitted Phoebz.

“Me too,” said Lizzie.

“That’s ridiculous,” said Saffie, “you’re both gorgeous.”

“Well I just do,” sighed Lizzie, “just less than I used to.”

“Yes less than before,” Phoebz agreed, “with everyone trying to get me off all the time.” She raised a grin, rolling over and opening her long, slim legs to help Zann’s sensual fingers stroke lightly over her sensitive labia.

“Well if you hate your bodies less now,” Zin pointed out, “then you’ll keep on hating them less and less won’t you, until you like them. I wasn’t very keen on mine, or my face, but you all smile at me and cuddle me and so I’ve got used to the idea that I’m okay.”

“It’s a lovely body, and face,” I agreed. She smiles more now and that has made her look different, and she’s more of an open personality than she was in the beginning, perhaps with spending a lot of time nude and touching.

“You think all girls are lovely,” Phoebz challenged with a smile.

“I’m very fussy,” I contradicted her with my own smile. “If a photographer got hold of you they’d be ooh-in and aaahh-ing all over the place.”

“In the nude.”

“In anything.”

I felt Saffie’s delicate little fingers on my cock - evidently the talk about Phoebe being photographed nude had put her in the mood. She added her other hand to my balls, and in a few seconds I was ready to be mounted and ridden, while Zin and Lizzie were starting to get it on on my right side and Zann and Phoebz kissed and fondled in naked intimacy on my left.

So for a while we all writhed and gasped intimately together, came together as we often seem to do, then after that there was some more desultory talk about what we could do for something to sell. Later on the sex started again and I fucked Phoebz, then Lizzie, while the others kissed and caressed them.

During the rest of the day the conversation ranged over various unlikely possibilities for what to make, from hair slides to jewelry to shoes or bedroom decorations. It seemed to me they were starting at the wrong end of things, strictly speaking, but it was a learning process for them that was the main thing. I’m not exactly an entrepreneur anyway, so who was I to tell them how to do it. Saffie being energised was the point, and they were working as a team encouraging each other.

After a while it descended into jokes, then more sex, and finally a bit of talk about the Sundaes, before reverting to things to sell.

“Leah and Cam will help us think of something won’t they?” said Saffie as the day drew to a close.

“They’ll want to join in totally if you ask me,” grinned Zann.


No particular progress had been made by the time Leah and Camille arrived, after lunch the next day.

To greet them the girls were modestly dressed, by recent standards, in long tees and panties, as was Amanda who’d taken the afternoon off work; though it was Zann making the introductions of course, on the patio.

“We really liked your graphics,” Cam smiled at the half-confident Phoebz and Zin.

“And your embroidery,” Leah told Lizzie.

“Thanks,” blushed the teens.

“Yes call me Mandzie,” my wife grinned, looking the brand girls up and down appreciatively. They were in miniskirts and loose tanks, with bras on display.

“Hello Mandzie,” Cam and Leah grinned back into her eyes.

“You can kiss Derek,” she told them, so they did. They were fragrant and gorgeous, and their immaculate social skills meant that somehow they did it without giving me an erection.

“So shall we have tea?” Amanda indicated the table and chairs and the low wall that runs along part of the edge of the patio.

We chatted inconsequentially over tea and low-sugar biscuits, on the warm but overcast afternoon, with nobody quite ready to get down to business - business being the pretext of the Sundaes graphics of course. The actual focus of attention seemed to be Zann’s tits as much as anything, or her legs, because she was in bikini bottoms and the short tank with no bra, as though to make the point she’d had sex with everyone present.

“So would you like a tee?” Saffie offered our guests, after everything had been consumed. She’d produced them from somewhere.

“Oh that’s kind of you Saffie,” Leah smiled with mock formality as she took hers. “Or, I was wondering if we were going to sunbathe?”

“There’s a bit of sun coming through,” Cam pointed, “and we understood a tan is the thing in these parts?”

“Exactly,” laughed Leah, “so yeah, we were totally expecting to be in bikinis ... at least to start with.”

“In Club Zanzie?” grinned Cam.

“The Club Zanzie rules,” Mandzie smiled, “are that newbies in bikinis get free sunscreen applied, by the existing members.”

“Oooh yes,” Saffie tuned in instantly, “we should all be in bikinis.”

“Great idea,” agreed Zann.

“I haven’t brought one,” said Zin.

“I haven’t even got one,” said Lizzie, “I look stupid in them.”

“I look stupid in mine,” Phoebz agreed, “I can never get one to fit properly.”

“Why’s that?” asked Leah sympathetically.

“It’s my ass,” Phoebe patted it unhappily. “By the time I’ve got one that isn’t all baggy the front’s too small, unless I start shaving and I don’t want to.”

“Shaving sucks,” nodded Cam.

“There must be different designs,” I suggested.

“I never seem to find one,” Phoebz lamented.

“I bet Lizzie could alter one,” said Amanda.

“Why do you think you look stupid in one?” Saffie asked Lizzie.

“Cos, you know, I have a big ass and no tits,” mumbled Lizzie, “and the cups are always too close together and loose.”

“Your ass isn’t too big it’s perfect, and so firm,” Zin gave it a stroke.

“And you have tits they’re just small and just right on you,” added Phoebz.

“It just needs the right design I expect,” Leah scanned appraisingly down Lizzie’s broad, muscular body in the thin tee, “to fit well and bring out your best points, like these shoulders.”

“I bet Dad could design one that’d fit your body perfectly,” sniggered Saffie.

“Haha,” Mandzie grinned at me, “I bet you could.”

“I suppose I can visualise one,” I admitted.

“I bet you can visualise a bikini on any teen girl you see,” Zin smiled at me.

“How hard can it be to make one?” Zann saved me from having to reply. “How do you make clothes anyway? Have we got some cloth?”

“You have a paper pattern,” Lizzie explained, “that you draw round on the fabric with chalk, then cut.”

“I’ve got an old one-piece I don’t wear,” said Amanda, “we can cut it up for fabric, and some cord from the curtains.”

“And I’ve got that cycling top that’s too small now,” offered Saffie, “that’s Lycra.

“Right come on then,” Zann started a move towards the garage side door. “Let’s go up and do that.”

“Shall we hang around down here in our bikinis?” proposed Leah, perhaps noticing Lizzie not being too enthusiastic, and tuning in that she might not feel like being measured up naked in front of two people she’d just met.

“I’ll stay and do your sunscreen,” smiled Mandzie.

“I will too, if you like,” said Phoebz.

“Oooh thanks,” Cam nodded.

So in a couple of minutes I was in the office, felt tip in hand, walking round naked Lizzie contemplating her body shape, with Zin, Zann and Saffie looking on. It’s a substantial body so I was thinking ‘not too small’.

I decided not to overthink it. I drew a short line under each glute where they flow seamlessly into the hamstrings, and another one just above the top of her asscrack. I went round to the front and did one above her bush, then to each side just above each hip bone, well below her pelvic crests so it wouldn’t exaggerate the height of her pelvis. Not that there’s anything wrong with the height of her pelvis. I joined those top ones up into a smooth circle.

I went to the side and followed the upward curve from the edge of her ass onto her hip, which would make the side quite deep at about three inches. That would keep the fabric stretched across her asscheeks and fit in with the athletic look I was after: Lizzie’s appeal isn’t flirty or glamour it’s action girl. On to the front of the thigh ... how should the tension go? ... on a diagonal...

The bikini top was less obvious. After a good long look I decided not to highlight the barely-there tits by covering only them. I started with a very wide strap towards the ends of her shoulders, coming down onto a deep band on her back and at the front widening from the outside over her tits and meeting just below the top of them. I finished off the bottom band and there it was. I stood up.

“That’s perfect,” said Zin. “It really suits you.”

“‘Suits’, “giggled Saffie.

“So what kind of paper do we need, to cut round it?” asked Zann.

“You get special pattern-making paper, normally,” Lizzie was trying to see where the lines were on herself, “so it doesn’t stretch and has squares or crosses on it. And dressmakers’ tracing paper, we could use, to start with.”

A dressmaker’s shop was found not too far away, so I was despatched on that mission, and while I was there I bought a length of elastane fabric in a medium brown that I felt would work on her, and then a couple of other colours too. I saw a craft shop next door, thought of Saffie, and popped in for some body paint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.