A Bikini for her Birthday
Chapter 13: Brand

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Brand - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

“My boyfriend’s trying to find a job round here,” Leah was explaining the size of her flat, as we sat with coffees in her living room, “then hopefully we can get somewhere bigger.”

“Oh, where is he now?” asked Zann.

“Up in London. He comes down at weekends, or I go up there.”

“You’ve made it nice,” said Camille. “I can’t wait to have a flat, instead of a room in a house.”

“Well it’s a bit tiny!” Leah laughed. “I can’t think why Zoe-Ann was so keen to see it...” Her eyes swivelled teasingly to the the teen sitting next to her.

“Call me Zann,” the minx grinned back, “I was thinking the better we get to know each other, the better we’ll be able to work together. That’s how we work isn’t it Derek?”

“That’s right,” I took my cue. “Teamwork.”

We’d all taken our jackets off, so Zanz was in her shortened blouse, and shoeless feet so she could tuck her legs up alluringly on the sofa.

“I still can’t believe how you sailed in and did Philip,” said Leah to Zann. “The rest of us have just put up with him.”

“It was being a team, doing it together. You’re pretty strong and he knew you’d back me up.”

Leah was still smiling: “I didn’t really think you’d go through with it, to be honest. But you did exactly what you said...”

The chat developed on other lines, with Zann getting in a lot of eye contact and girlie touching with her hand as she talked, in her usual bold style. Her left foot was gradually migrating across the cushion towards Leah’s thigh. Her skirt had ridden up on her left hip, but she wasn’t smoothing it down. In fact I could sense Camille, who like me was in an armchair facing the sofa across the coffee table, glancing at it.

“Right then,” Zann put her coffee down on the table, “anyone want to see the ice cream logo?”

She got three puzzled nods of course. She twisted, lifted her little skirt and pulled her tights down on the left side. There, neatly embroidered on the left cheek of her small black bikini panties, were the two red tongues licking the white ice cream.

“Awesome,” grinned Leah. “Where can I get a pair of those!”

“Me too,” laughed Camille.

“We can do them for you. But don’t you think you ought to try them first?”

“Try what... ?” Leah thought about it for a second... “you’re kidding!!”

“We’re all about the same size,” Zann was smiling back.

That was true. The size Philip prefers? I wondered. Is five-seven the most confident size for a girl? They were all within half an inch of that, and similar light-to-medium build; in shape, and with tits, looks and confidence. Perhaps it was some weird kind of challenge for him, to try and bring them down?

“You’re pretty freaking open about it,” grinned Camille. We all knew what ‘it’ was.

“You have to decide what you want and go for it,” smiled Zann. “Wanna try it?”

“I never have...”

“Isn’t that a reason to?”

“I don’t know.”

There was a momentary pause.

“Sorry,” Zann apologised to Leah, “they are ugly aren’t they. Could I go and get rid of them?”

It took everyone a moment to realise she was talking about her tights, that Leah had been gazing at - or the shape of the leg they were wrapping, more accurately. Leah grinned, but went a little pink.

“Use the bedroom if you like,” she offered. There was no reason Zanz couldn’t have taken them off right here of course, as we all knew.

“Thanks,” Zann stood up, still without smoothing her skirt. “I bet you have some nice clothes.”

“They might not be revealing enough for you.”

“What sort of things have you got?”

“Is this your idea of being subtle?”

“Yes sorry. Which is the bedroom?”

Leah gave in and stood up. “I’ll show you, but you’d better behave.”

“We can swap things can’t we?” Zann was being ushered into the tiny hall, off which was a bedroom and a kitchen as she knew perfectly well. “You’ll look gorgeous in this suit I can tell you...”

Camille smiled at me. “You’re pretty free and easy with your staff, I hope you don’t mind me saying.”

I sighed. “It’s not really a choice.”

“I’m sure Leah has never done a thing with a girl.”

“Nor had my wife. But things happen around Zann that wouldn’t happen otherwise.”

“What? Seriously?”

I shrugged, and Camille laughed. “You do it with her!” she pointed an elegant finger at me. “That’s how you’re so relaxed with her. And she’s so relaxed with you.”

“Yes.” I found I was smiling a broad smile. “My wife is onside with it...”

“I suppose I was making that link - you know, that I didn’t think you’d cheat ... God. I feel like I might go les for her myself!” She hesitated. “Shall we go and look?”

I nodded and she led the way out. The bedroom door was open, so we just stood in the doorway, each leaning on one side. Zann’s tights were on a chair already.

“What’ve you got?” she was asking as she undid the buttons down her blouse. “Any pyjamas?”

“You’re going to play dress-up with me?”

“Not if you can think of something more fun.”

“I don’t really have any naughty clothes...” she was looking at Zann’s blouse coming open and her skirt dropping past her knees.

“Shall I tell you what I’d like you to wear?” asked Zann.

“Go on then.”

“My jacket.”

“Your jacket?” Leah was puzzled.

“She means just her jacket,” grinned Camille.

“Oh, great!” laughed Leah. “You want me to strip naked in front of you and your boss, then put a jacket on.”

“I’ll go and wait in the living room,” I retreated.

“Could you bring my jacket?” called Zann.

I fetched it and passed it to Camille, avoiding looking into the bedroom.

“Derek’ll strip too, if you ask him,” I heard Zann volunteering me. “Anyway we can’t leave him out of it.” I paused in the living room doorway.

“He has to wear something,” said Leah.

“Why?” asked Zann. “He doesn’t mind you looking and he won’t do anything unless you grab him.” There was a pregnant pause - I was guessing while Leah and Camille looked at each other. “So it’s no different from me is it, when you think about it?”

“Does he have an all-over tan too?” I could hear the smile in Leah’s voice.

“Not saying,” Zann was smiling back. “Not saying what size he is either.”

“He’s not like Philip,” said Camille, to Leah presumably.

“No ... alright,” Leah agreed. “What are you trying?”

“Those panties,” Camille giggled. I heard her move into the bedroom and the rustlings increase.

“Alright Derek,” Leah called, “come in.”

“I turned round and went in. Zann was naked, Leah was naked under the jacket, probably, and Camille was in bra and skirt while she changed her panties for Zann’s. Her own white panties had been discarded onto a small wooden chair, on top of Zann’s things.

“So you come and stand here,” Zann waved me over to the window, drawing the curtain part way closed. The double bed almost filled the room, so we had to be arrayed around it. “I’m going to strip you so they can see how lucky I am!”

“Alright,” I smiled. I stood there admiring Leah in the long suit jacket, then Camille as she stepped out of her skirt to be in bra and panties, while the owner of the panties undid my shirt and belt with her deft fingers. It occurred to me that when Camille had put the panties on, they’d still have been warm from Zann...

“So would you like him hard or soft?” Zann asked, pulling my briefs off.

“Soft,” teased Leah.

“Oh, sorry,” Zann had tickled my ball hairs already. “Shall I soften him again? Or would you like to?” She was climbing onto the bed. “He’s had a vasectomy so you can, even if you’re not safe.”

“I don’t believe you,” laughed Camille, “you’ll just fuck in front of us? And wow! With that?”

“I can get myself off if you’d rather, as long as I do get off, one way or another. Have a kiss together that’ll help, or kiss me.”

“Derek,” Leah was looking me over, “you’ve been tanning nude as well! Have you been doing it together? Where?”

“In the garden,” I said.

“Zann has his wife too,” Camille told her.

“Derek! I never realised you were this dangerous,” Leah grinned, nudging past Camille and coming round the end of the bed. “You do Zann, Cam, while I kiss Derek.”

“What?” said Camille.

Leah slipped off the jacket as she passed the chair and came for me, while Camille stood indecisively next to Zann.

“Just a kiss,” Leah told me, “then we can see. That won’t even go in unless you really seriously turn me on.” She came up and pressed her naked body confidently against me. She is a strong person, as Zann had said. It wouldn’t be entirely Philip’s dubious proclivities that had made her a brand manager at only twenty-four.

Also it’s a strong body, in a lithe way: shoulders that are quite broad for her ribcage, which is fairly shallow, and a matching pelvis; a relatively short back, and long legs; all with muscle that’s very defined, but not a lot of it. Pretty face, eager brown eyes, soft brown hair half-way down her back. Fine, fragrant skin.

She’s a good kisser too, so one way and another I was well into it, especially as, over her shoulder, I could see Camille had stood still too long and now had four sensuous fingers and a sensuous thumb caressing their way up the inside of her thigh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.