A Bikini for her Birthday - Cover

A Bikini for her Birthday

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Chapter 12: Milked

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Milked - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

The following Wednesday morning Lizzie, Phoebz and Zin were round, as usual, to hang out and have sex in their friends’ office. So towards lunchtime we were nude on the airbeds, everyone had had a cum or two, and I was weary but content, enjoying the contact and girlie chatter.

A notification dinged amongst the phones on the floor, where their screens were being kept safe from being writhed on. Lizzie spotted the flashing light and passed it to Zann, who was in the middle under Saffie.

“They’ve gone for the two tongues!” Zann exulted as she read the email. “Camille says they’re really pleased about it and she’s on the Sundaes project too and we’ve got it as well! There’s the final brief attached, and ‘can we meet to get it under way?’”

“Great!” I said. That meant I could invoice for the completed project. My phone dinged, Phoebz passed it to me and indeed there was the email giving me the Sundaes contract and, predictably, worded to make Zoe-Ann part of the meeting. I was relieved to see it was primarily an email to me, at least, that Zann had been cc’d in on.

“I’ll forward it hang on...” said Zann.

I scanned the Brief while the other four phones announced the arrival of their copies, and were duly distributed.

“Sundaes...” mused Zin, who was lying on me. I stroked her lovely little body, which is more tanned and less bony already. She’s becoming more relaxed too, on the relationship side at least. “ ... four versions, with these differences ... so we need a common theme for all of them don’t we, and then target the differentiators...”

“I want to get you all on some kind of proper basis,” I said to the collective huddle, “so you can be paid or rewarded, whatever’s allowed.”

“Banana sliced down the middle,” Saffie giggled, “with the ice cream in the gap ... isn’t there a pink banana?” She has zero interest in earning money: buying things means waving her phone over the checkout terminal like a magic wand.

“And the finger sticking in,” Lizzie picked it up with a snigger, “of chocolate flake.”

“Are the nuts big ones?” grinned Phoebz, “like walnuts?”

“White chocolate poured over...” added Saffs.

“What kind of basis?” asked Zann.

“Well,” I searched for the right way to put it, “you’ve all made a lot of difference, added a lot of value, so I don’t want to keep all the money. But you’re all fourteen, with parents and going back to school in a few weeks, so I can’t just employ you or give you a fee, I don’t think. Or if I could it would be a lot of complication with all kinds of government forms and accounting.”

“I haven’t really done anything,” said Lizzie.

“Oh you’ve been part of it,” said Saffie, “we’re not leaving you out are we Dad?”

“Absolutely not,” I smiled.

“How much is the contract?” asked Zann.

“The tongue one was thirty-five K,” I could hardly evade such a direct question, “and the new one I bid a hundred and fifteen.”

“Wow,” said Zann.

“That’s right. So you see it’s not pocket money. Not all of it is profit of course, and the company is the entity that makes it possible, because they wouldn’t give a contract like this to an individual, but you ought to have something. And one question is whether you all ought to have the same, or different amounts.”

“We’ve been a team,” said Zann, “so I think the same.”

“You’re a star,” Saffie leaned to one side to stroke a perfect tanned tit, “but you went to the meeting and everything.”

“Only cos I made him take me, and then pulled a stroke to do the presenting, and it was for fun, for me, not for the company really. And the only reason they chose the tongues graphic was because of Fatty Fatso Philip being a creepy wolf. Otherwise it would’ve been Zin’s and Phoebz’s graphic they chose.”

“I don’t want any more than anyone else,” said Phoebz.

“Nor me,” said Zin.

“Alright well I’ll have a look at what’s possible,” I smiled. “Meanwhile the company can buy computers if anybody wants one? Fast, lots of RAM and big screens...”

“Oh yes PLEASE,” said Zin and Phoebz together.

“For here?” asked Lizzie. “I haven’t used them all that much...”

“Yes sure,” I agreed. “You can play games on it or learn or whatever you want.”

“And some more worktop and chairs then,” said Saffie, “and one for Zanz; and phones? Everyone ought to have good phones the same.”

I nodded.

“It’s exciting,” grinned Zann, and everybody laughed. We knew that meant she had to have another cum; or two or three.

“Is there something else you’d rather have Lizzers?” asked Saffie. “We don’t need everyone to be doing Photoshop.”

“Oh. Well...”

“What would you like?” I asked. “It can just be something for yourself, as long as it’s something a business might buy.”

“Well ... I make some of my own clothes, or alter them, with being a weird shape so everything’s too long or tight in the sleeves or legs...”

“You’re not a weird shape,” said Phoebz, who’d been casually fondling her pussy, “just not like the average. I know what you mean: I’m the same, the other way.”

“You mean a sewing machine?” asked Zin.

“If it’s okay...” Lizzie nodded.

“I’m sure I can get that past the accountants,” I smiled. “Choose what you’d like and let me know.”

“There’s some ... they can do embroidery from a computer file, or the internet. I was wondering ... they’re expensive, and I’d need some help with it I expect, but...”

“Oh wow,” Zin sat up, almost disconnecting herself. “You can have all the help you need babe.”

“T-shirts!” Phoebz grinned.

“Grafxr.us,” sniggered Saffie.


“So you spent more or less the entire day with this in the girls,” Amanda was giving my cock her most expert fondling, in bed that night, “and now you’re still worrying about them.”

“I don’t want to take advantage of them. They pretty much rescued the ice cream project, and probably made the difference to getting the Sundaes contract. There was a lot of competition for it.”

“You don’t think they also exhausted you and made it hard for you to concentrate? Anyway they’ve made the difference to me, by the feel of things, but not in a good way. How about a suck? Does it hurt?”

I’m not really a fan of cock-sucking: pussy feels a lot better, and too much of what you see online is about power. But right now I was too soft to get started. And sometimes it can be about acceptance, like pussy-eating.

“Okay,” I said. “No it doesn’t hurt.”

“Your body seems to be adapting,” she grinned. She shuffled down and licked and sucked for a minute. “It’s rather an interesting flavour.”

“Yes sorry, just had my usual shower this morning.”

“It’s okay I’m not complaining. I wonder if I could identify each of them?” she giggled, “if they weren’t blended?”

The idea definitely helped the resuscitation, so in a minute, although I wasn’t exactly rock-hard, it was stiff enough to feed into Mandzie’s welcoming pussy and give her the longish length, medium intensity fuck she wanted.

“You don’t want to be giving fourteen-year-olds thousands of pounds,” she commented while we snuggled afterwards, “or even hundreds. What would they spend it on? It’d be a problem for them and we’d have to involve their parents and get into all that. How about giving them a share each? They don’t have legal capacity yet but it would give them a sense of belonging and make it a bit less of a difference between Saffs and the others. And if they help the company it’ll grow in value for when they’re a bit older.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I agreed, and indeed when I put it to the girls they loved it.


So I ordered everything, and by Tuesday we had it set up with more worktop, more computers, and a computerised sewing machine. The girls got gleefully into experimenting with various graphics concepts and embroidery. They were still nude, and tending to caress each other while they worked, but the orgasmic sex was now a little more part-time.

Zanz and I were booked into the clients’ offices for the preliminary meeting, at two the following afternoon. Lizzie had turned out to be really good with the sewing machine, and Phoebz had made short work of loading the artwork, so this time Zann had a blouse instead of a tee. I had to admit the Grafxr.us logo was looking good, smartly embroidered over her left breast, and the blouse was all ironed this time even if it had been shortened to keep the teasing taut tummy on show.

Wednesday dawned warm and sunny, so we took the boy’s toy again. This time Zann had her purple makeup from the outset, didn’t bother with the scarf, and was already having fun when, after we’d pulled in for lunch at the service area, a few people were literally stopping to look at her.

“The thing today is to listen,” I told her as we sat down. “It’s important not to box ourselves in with promises or make it sound like we’ve half done it already. We listen. It’s not a game either.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.