A Bikini for her Birthday - Cover

A Bikini for her Birthday

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Chapter 10: Sending

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sending - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

“Hello Phoebe, hello Erin,” I welcomed them into the office just after nine the next day - Deadline Wednesday so I was actually grateful Lizzie hadn’t arrived yet.

“Hello,” they smiled awkwardly. Phoebe was very tall, in glasses, while Erin was at the other end of the scale and small. They were both skinny, in tees and jeans. No makeup or girlie adornments.

“So you need a concept for an ice cream icon graphic?” Erin got straight down to business. She didn’t need glasses to look nerdy: she was intense.

“That’s right,” said Zann, “it has bits of biscuit in it.”

“And so far you’ve got one with tongues licking, one with just an ice cream cone and one that’s a brown and white shape. And it can be just faintly sexy but not too much. Okay let’s get started, is that your pc?”

The four girls moved off down to the other end, where Phoebe sat down at the keyboard. In a few brisk clicks and keystrokes she had Photoshop loaded and the existing documents open, as Erin took the other chair. I went down to look over their shoulders with Saffie and Zann, who were taking it seriously to the point of wearing panties with their Grafxr.us tees.

“We do covers normally,” Erin told us, “but we were looking up about icons and artwork. So we need up to 1024 by 1024 but it still has to work down to 48?”

Phoebe was setting up a new document at each size.

“That’s right,” I agreed.

“So. Biscuit, biscuit,” pondered Erin, clearly not expecting anyone to interrupt. Her head of shortish wavy brown hair was nodding gently. “Taste. Mouth, lips. What do we get in a search?”

Phoebe did the image search for ‘ice cream biscuit’.

“So,” Erin contemplated the results, “mostly it’s the ice cream being the filling.”

“The tongue is about taste,” said Phoebe.

“Taste and sex,” said Zann.

“Everything is sex,” said Saffie, “it’s just a question of how much.”

“So the point of the biscuit is it crunches,” said Erin.

“But the ice cream is creamy,” giggled Phoebe. “Creamy cream that gets licked.”

“So the difference,” said Erin, “between ordinary ice cream and our ice cream is you need teeth.”

“To bite it with,” Phoebe nodded.

“Teeth,” said Zann, “as well as the tongue. Yes.”

“Right...” Erin was thinking again. “So yes it’s the wolf, in Little Red Riding Hood. Eating the ice cream, with the teeth, and the tongue. In the bright red hood.”

“Before he does Little Red Riding Hood with his huge slurpy tongue,” added Saffie. They all giggled.

“Okay...” Phoebe was searching. In a minute she’d found a cartoon wolf with bared teeth, dropped it in and roughly scaled it. Next she found a cartoon Red Riding Hood, with a matching perspective.

“Yes,” said Erin, as Phoebe deftly cut out the wolf head and placed it over Red Riding Hood. She darkened the edges and adjusted the light, so now there was a wolf in the red hood. It was the wrong way round, strictly speaking, but you knew instantly what it was about.

She added the ice cream and the Rolling Stones tongue, each in its own layer. She made some pieces of biscuit to overlay on the ice cream. She resized everything to suit and flitted from layer to layer deleting detail, nudging parts around and adjusting colours. So much of the Stones’ graphic disappeared it didn’t look like the trademark any more, especially once she’d distorted it to change the perspective and tweaked the shape in Liquify.

“How about more human teeth?” suggested Erin.

“Okay,” Phoebe’s long arms and fingers whizzed about for another minute. “What do you think?”

“It’s good. Let’s try it in 48,” said Erin.

Phoebe’s head of straight almost-black hair nodded happily. “Fewer teeth but bigger,” she said, selecting, copying to a new layer, deleting and resizing.

“And lose the ears within the hood?” suggested Zann.

Phoebe fiddled purposefully with it for ten minutes while the rest of us watched. She saved it and sat back.

“Awesome,” said Zann. “That’ll do perfectly.”

“Great,” I had to say something. There on screen was an aspirational cartoon wolf, as Red Riding Hood, licking the ice cream on the underside while its teeth prepared to bite into its biscuity deliciousness. It was perfect, right down to the droplet of saliva she’d added.

“Brilliant,” said Saffie. “I think you ought to have the T-shirt!” She skipped over to the stationery cupboard and came back with two she must have stowed there ready.

“Oh thanks!” now that Erin wasn’t doing a task she was suddenly less sure of herself. She scanned Saffie and Zann down and up. “This really is all you wear?”

“It gets pretty warm up here,” smiled Zann.

“If not actually freaking hot,” giggled Phoebe. “We had kind of heard.”

“Heard what Phoebe?” I had to ask.

“Oh just, about, you know, and dial-a- ... not wearing very much,” she grinned. “Call me ‘Phoebs’.”

“Phoebs,” I kept smiling. “So can I pay you for this? You’ve done a terrific job and made a lot of difference.”

“Oh it’s okay,” said Erin, taking her tee and passing Phoebe hers. “It was only a few minutes.”

“We can talk about it after Friday,” said Zann, “we’ll know if they’re going to use it or what.”

“Alright,” I was glad to put it off. “But look, all of you, you can’t go talking about this, being in panties and so on, alright? I’ll be in really serious trouble if you do and so will my wife.” There was a general nodding.

“Alright. Here’s your tee Dad,” Saffie grinned, passing me one. They must have done a batch.

“Thanks,” I took it and pre-empted any teen embarrassment by going into the house while we all changed. I decided to leave my shorts on. As I was coming down the doorbell went, and there was Lizzie, in her Grafxr.us tee and a miniskirt.

“Lizzie,” I matched her smile. I closed the door behind her and we grabbed each other. She kissed me eagerly with her hands round my head, while my hands pulled her hard, potent asscheeks onto my throbbing cock and rubbed her from side to side over it.

“Mmmm, God,” she gasped, ending the kiss, “you really do like me. Take me to bed?” She pressed and rubbed against me.

“You noticed,” I grinned. I ran my hands quickly through her gorgeous long hair and over her broad shoulders, down her back, over her hips and onto her bare thighs, whose big lean muscles were radiating a delicious warmth, from walking.

Which bed? In the office the hellos and social issues might slow things down. I led her upstairs. We came to Saffie and Zann’s room first, so I steered us into it.

We each ripped off our own clothes, pulled the quilt off and Lizzie dived on, on her back with her legs open. I dived onto her and my cock seemed to heatseek its own way between her swollen, juicy labia and straight into her awesome interior.

“Oooh,” she thrilled.

“Urrrhhh,” I gasped as my cock was gripped and squeezed in her velvet vice. I started to fuck and she wrapped her strong arms round my chest and began to counter-thrust.

God, I did really like her, and I really did have to cum into her, and make her cum. We were equally, insanely desperate to cum. We fucked hard and fast. God. It was a workout, with a sex athlete. Her lovely face beamed up at me, the tension building to desperation, and there we were, in a couple of minutes, spasming and spurting.

I finished pressed hard into her, until the mania had passed. I sagged onto her, breathing hard.

“Missed it!” I heard Saffie complain from the door.

“Well we heard it, at least,” grinned Zann. I looked round to see the sardonic smile on her sexy lips. The four of them were squashed into the doorway, in tees and panties. Zann led them in and I felt Lizzie tense a little.

“I thought you’d be hot Lizzers,” Zann said, undressing, “but even I didn’t realise you’d be quite this awesome.”

“Nor did I,” Lizzie relaxed with a smile. Zann climbed onto the bed and I made way for her to kiss Lizzie and then mount her and straddle one meaty thigh, to rub her ever-ready clit on it. Lizzie’s big hands began to stroke savouringly over Zann’s incredible body.

“You ought to’ve come to the office,” Saffie was still complaining. “How can we get six on one bed?”

Erin and Phoebe had that dazed look that Lizzie had been wearing the first time in the garden. In Photoshop they were queens of all they surveyed, but now here they were innocent virgins, in the strange but tantalising territory of their taboo-busting friends.

“Go on over if you like,” Zann’s voice was strained already, “we’ll join you in a minute. He can’t do five in a row anyway.”

“He might,” Saffie defended me.

“No-one can do that.”

“He might, you don’t know.”

“And your mum’ll be home.”

“Well, we’ll see.”

So we had to follow Saffie down and up to the office.

“Right,” she stripped in a couple of fluid seconds. “You can just watch,” she told her recruits, “then you can try it or whatever you feel like.”

“You’re really tanned all over,” observed Erin.

“MMmmm, it’s sexy don’t you think?”

“Yes,” said Phoebs.

“You must come over and try it, next time it’s sunny.”

“Oh, thanks.”

“Spreading sun oil is a great way to get started with sex.”

“Even though it’s out in the open?” asked Phoebs.

“Especially as it’s out in the open. But we can do it in here if you like.”

“Oh, well, maybe,” Erin hedged.

By this time Saffie had pulled me onto her slim, tanned-blonde body and my cock was big and throbbing in her delicate, girlie fingers. It had been so rock hard for Lizzie it didn’t seem to have suffered too badly in her voracious vagina this time. Saffs steered it to her pussy and I began to pump it in a little bit at a time. Erin and Phoebe went round to either side to get a better look between her wide-open thighs.

The fuck developed its familiar ecstasy, in front of our fascinated teen audience. By the time it finished, after about ten minutes, Phoebe’s long, willowy body was lying naked next to us and she was gently frigging her pussy. Erin was shuffling about uncertainly, having only gone as far as tee and panties.

I finished pumping cum into Saffie and chose Phoebe’s side to crawl off to, leaving Saffie on her back so that Erin wouldn’t be on the outside of things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.