A Bikini for her Birthday - Cover

A Bikini for her Birthday

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Chapter 4: Steps

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Steps - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

I phoned Saffie to let her know I’d gone out ... no answer; voicemail. Most likely because her lithe, naked body was...

I managed to switch my mind away before I crashed into something. I slowed down and lowered the roof, put some music on loud and cruised the country lanes for a bit. Called Saffie - still no reply. Called Amanda - no reply either. Why?

After an hour I decided Amanda had to be home, surely? Even if she’d been held up a bit. And even if she wasn’t answering. I drove back. Hopefully she’d be in the mood.

I opened the garage door, and there was Amanda’s car. Thank Christ. I drove in, closed the door again and went through to the kitchen, carefully avoiding looking out onto the patio. Amanda. Where was she? Not in the dining room. Not in the loo, or the utility.

Upstairs? In the bedroom all ready waiting for me? I rushed up. Head round the door ... not there. “Amanda,” I called. No answer. The second bedroom? No. Third? No. Spare room? No. Saffie’s door was open ... No.

I went back down. I’d have to look out onto the patio after all, through the big kitchen window...

Saffie was still completely naked, on her side, looking at the sunbed next to her; on which was Amanda - naked! Next to which was naked Zann, kneeling, slowly massaging sunscreen into my wife’s body!

No wonder they hadn’t answered their bloody phones!! What was going on? Amanda wasn’t bi was she? I’d have damn well noticed in seventeen years! I flung the side door open and stomped round.

“SO!!” I confronted them. “This is what you get up to when I’m not around is it??”

“Hello darling,” Amanda had a dreamy smile on her face, while Zann fondled her ass.

“Never mind ‘hello darling’!” I spat, “what is this ... this ... this...”

“Sunbathing?” Zann smirked. Her amazing mouth was in a teasing smile, along with her amazing huge grey-green eyes. There’s nothing doe-like about her eyes though, even with the extra-long eyelashes. They radiate confidence more than anything. Confidence that her body is the most sexual it could possibly be, perhaps.

“It’s not an orgy,” murmured Amanda, “But don’t be silly Derek, you’re not being excluded.”

“We knew you were coming back,” Zann pointed out. “Why don’t you come and help me?”

I took a deep breath. Saffie was looking, needing me not to disapprove of lez and spoil everything.

“Alright,” I got my head together. Of course they knew I was coming back. “Sorry yes I was a bit surprised, that’s all.” Surprised my wife was going lez!

“I love you being jealous,” Amanda reached out a hand. I went over and took it, which brought me next to a nude schoolgirl with incredible tits, who was gently stroking my wife.

“Are you going to keep your clothes on?” the schoolgirl asked. She wasn’t fazed by my outraged husband performance at all.

“Well...” I hesitated. I checked Saffie’s expression.

“I know it’s going to be ... you know...” said my daughter, not worried. It occurred to me this would be the perfect opportunity for a teen girl to get a close look at an erection. It wasn’t fully erect yet, but it was going to be.

I took off my sandals, tee and shorts, while they all watched. It was slightly embarrassing, so when I added my briefs to the pile I was still soft.

“Here,” Zann shuffled along towards Amanda’s feet to make space, and passed me the sunscreen. She hadn’t moved far though, so I had to kneel right next to her.

“MMMmmm” sighed Amanda as I spread cream on her shoulder blades. She was quite well creamed already. I spread it down to the small of her back. Zann’s shoulder bumped lightly into mine and suddenly I had a throbbing, tingling hard-on. She noticed, but didn’t say anything, while Saffie gasped quietly. I massaged cream in for a minute, until it had been absorbed and I had to just stroke lightly over the skin.

“Are you ready to turn over?” Zann tapped Amanda’s firm, smooth ass.

Amanda turned over, still with her dreamy smile, and her feet not together.

“We could do with sun oil, really,” Zann commented. “I much prefer oil.” She looked at me. What did she know about oil, at her age? She scanned down my body, inviting me to scan down hers, so I did. It’s sensational.

“They’ll have some at the chemist’s won’t they?” she said.

So I put my clothes back on and drove to the chemists. Luckily my cock went down on the way, so could go into the shop, and a few minutes later I was back, naked again, on the lawn and passing the bottle to Amanda - on the lawn because they’d all moved there, and to Amanda because she’d been stroking sun cream into Zann’s ass.

Amanda popped the top off, sprayed Zann’s lovely legs generously, and passed it to me. Naked Saffie was watching expectantly. I knelt down ready to spray the beautifully tapered back, but Zann turned over.

“Go on,” she grinned.

Amanda began gently kneading a perfect foot, with a smile.

“And you Saffs,” Zann added.

Saffie crawled over to Zann’s hip, on the other side from me. My eyes scanned my daughter’s slim body with its hips, bush, waist and tits...

“Derek...” grinned Zann, “Or do I have to call you Mr Roberts?”

Oh. I sprayed her torso, and her tits.

“You can call him ‘Derek’,” said my wife, “and you’d better call me ‘Amanda’, in the circumstances.”

I passed the oil to Saffie, who sprayed the tops of the lean, beautifully muscled thighs.

“I do like these circumstances,” sighed Zann, as Saffie’s delicate fingers rubbed oil down the inside of her thigh, prompting it to open noticeably. I gave up on being correct and rubbed my oil slowly up the firm abdomen and onto the buoyant tits. I switched from firm pressure to fingertip fondling, and the nipples popped up rewardingly in the centre of the large, pink areolae. The precocious girl was breathing with a faint sexy rasp now, and I realised I was too, with my cock in a matching state.

We worked away for several minutes. Her body is basically athletic, and lean, but it’s not hardbody toned, it’s more sexual - as in, optimised for sex. About five foot seven as I said, it’s a lissom frame; not skinny and not beefy, with muscle that gives her shape, more than being ‘muscular’.

No part of it is extreme, apart from her eyes perhaps, it’s how it all combines that makes it extreme. Her shoulders are square and straight, and kind of medium width. Her waist is on the small side but not Barbie, and her pelvis is medium width too and neither short nor long. Her hips are curved, and flow into her perfect thighs, all covered in fine, smooth skin...

“Uuurrgghh,” she groaned.

By now Saffie and Amanda were brazenly working her pussy over and her legs were wide apart. Saffie was pumping two fingers in and out between the swollen, pale-purple labia, while Amanda was swirling her clit round with two confident fingertips. There was a lot of juice.

I wasn’t sure Zann was paying much attention to her tits, but I kept up my fondling and added a bit of kneading too. They were flushed and plumper than ever.

Amanda was looking rather accomplished as a lesbian, considering this was her first go. Of course having the same parts must help. Our daughter was looking accomplished too, in her case with the benefit of experience to offset her tender years.

Zann was looking sexier than ever as her arousal wound up and up. Clearly if there was one thing better than sex with a fellow fourteen-year-old girl, it was sex with a girl and her parents. I fondled her tits as well as I knew how and leaned in and kissed them, trying to do them justice. I was sensing she could still feel them after all, and indeed she tensed and began to shake. Her breathing stopped altogether, then she was into her orgasm.

The stunning girl shuddered and jerked about, totally immersed in her ecstasy, gasping and moaning, while Amanda and Saffie kept her up there working her pussy, for quite a number of thrilling seconds.

Gradually she slowed and came back to the world. I sat up.

I became aware of Saffie, naked a yard away from me. She was looking at my cock, so ... I checked her out openly. The nipples were sticking out of her pert little tits, and her lovely face was excited. She’s very pretty, and so slim.

“Are you going to fuck now?” Zann was looking at me and Amanda.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.