Family Held Captive - Cover

Family Held Captive

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Robert Turner along with his thirty-five-year-old wife Joyce, his seventeen and fifteen-year-old stepdaughters, Kendra and Kiera, are held captive for a week. His beautiful wife and teenage stepdaughters are repeatedly used for sexual gratification by the men, periodically forcing Robert to participate in the debauchery of his family.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The two nude young teenagers lay on the floor, Kendra was moaning as her fifteen-year-old sister started nibbling at her little bud. Kendra was amazed that her younger sister seemed to know what she was doing, because she knew her sister had never had sex before the men took them captive, and certainly never had lesbian sex.

The older sister could feel her body responding to her younger sister’s tongue. As good as her sister’s tongue felt, and even though she knew she was going to have an orgasm with Kiera, Kendra would rather have a hard cock fucking her pussy.

Everyone was watching the two girls as the fifteen-year-old brought her seventeen-year-old sister to an orgasm. Joyce couldn’t believe her daughters were actually enjoying sex with each other, they were turning into two little sluts and she could do nothing to stop it. Joyce had to watch Kendra as she humped her pussy up to Kiera’s mouth while moaning out a very vocal orgasm.

It was so disgusting to her; she couldn’t imagine enjoying having another woman between her legs, having her tongue in her pussy. She wasn’t a prude she had enjoyed sex with her first husband and had a very active sex life with Robert.

All the men had hard cocks after watching the two teenagers having lesbian sex. One of the men shoved Kiera out of the way, got between Kendra’s legs, and shoved his hard cock in her very wet pussy. She started humping her pussy up to meet the down strokes of his cock.

Another man grabbed young Kiera and shoved her on her back and crawled between her legs and started fucking her. Two other men grabbed Joyce and put her on her hands and knees and started fucking her from both ends. Robert and the leader of the group sat back and watched all the action.

Each day was much the same; the leader always made sure Robert fucked Kendra and Kiera at least once each day, but usually more, including at least one blowjob from each of his stepdaughters and wife. When the week was almost over, the leader took out a pair of handcuffs he had brought with him just in case he needed them, and told Joyce to put her hands behind her back, reluctantly she complied. He snapped the cuffs around her wrist, securing her arms behind her back.

“Why did you handcuff me, I’ve done everything you’ve asks?” Joyce asked in a frightened voice.

Even after everything that had happed, she felt more vulnerable and helpless being handcuffed. The leader took her by her arm and led her down the hall to the master bedroom, he had told Robert to follow them.

When he got Joyce in the bedroom, he shoved her face down on the bed. Taking two pillows, he put them under her stomach making her fantastic nude ass stick up in the air. Roberts’s wife was totally helpless with her hands handcuffed behind her back. Her pussy and little brown ass hole were completely vulnerable.

Robert’s thirty five-year-old wife was crying, and begging the leader to let her up. She began to realize what he had in mind for her as he ran he hands over her firm voluptuous ass. Joyce was begging, telling him she had done everything they have told her to do, and she didn’t even fight them when they raped her daughters.

The leader ignored her pleas and asked Robert if he had ever fucked his wife in her beautiful tight ass. He shook his head.

Joyce screamed “NO! PLEASE NO! NOT THAT!” and frantically shook her head and pulled against the cuffs to no avail.

All Joyce could do, being restrained the way she was, was to wiggle her ass, which if anything made her beautiful tight ass more inviting. Robert must admit, he had wanted to fuck her ass and even tried to talk her into letting him a couple of times, but she always refused, saying she didn’t let her previous husband, and that was one hole no man was ever going to put his cock in. Robert had a tremendous hard-on looking at Joyce’s fantastic and extremely vulnerable ass.

The leader told her husband not to give him any argument, and then told Robert it was time he broke in his wife’s ass. He said if she had been his wife, her ass would have been fucked a long time ago and it was time she got a good ass fucking. The leader ran his hands over her firm ass, and told Joyce what a nice well-rounded ass she had. She should be proud to let her husband have first crack at her tight little brown hole.

“Please! I’ve never done it that way.” Joyce begged.

“A fine ass like yours was made to be fucked,” the leader said as he gave Joyce a slap on her ass.

Joyce cried and wiggled her ass as Robert crawled on the bed behind his wife and lined his hard cock up with her little brown hole. He had wanted to fuck her ass ever since he met her, but she had always flatly refused. Now his wife was lying in front of him, completely helpless to stop him. When he tried to shove the head of his cock in, Joyce had her ass muscles clenched so tight he couldn’t get in.

“Please stop! You’ll rip me apart!” Joyce begged.

The leader grabbed a hand full of Joyce’s hair and pulled her head up. Looking her in the eye, he told her if she knew what was good for her and her daughters; she’d relax and let her husband fuck that tight ass of hers. Joyce was frantically crying, but tried to relax as she was told. Robert gave a hard shove with the head of his cock; Joyce’s sphincter gave way and his cock slid into her tight ass for the first time.

“O God!” She screamed, as the pain shot through her virgin ass.

Robert started fucking his wife’s very tight ass with long steady strokes; he couldn’t believe how wonderful his cock felt imbedded in Joyce’s ass. She was begging him to stop and take it out, but he just kept fucking her. Joyce was wiggling her ass around trying to escape the hard cock that kept being shoved in her ass. Stroke after stroke, she lay there crying, pulling at the handcuffs that held her hands behind her back.

Then all of a sudden, she felt her husband release a load of warm cum deep in her bowels. Joyce felt sick at her stomach. In her mind, she had just been used in the most disgusting way possible. It was the one thing she had vowed to herself, she’d never let a man do to her. When Robert pulled out of his wife’s ass, he could see her pretty little asshole was still slightly open and his cum was leaking out and dropping on the sheets.

Joyce just laid there crying; she could do little else with her hands secured behind her back. Robert got off the bed and to Joyce horror, the leader got on the bed behind her ass. She pitched and tried to roll off the bed, but the leader grabbed her handcuffed hands and dragged her back to the middle of the bed.

“Please don’t do me there, I’ll do anything else you want, just not in my ass,” Joyce begged.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.