My Paper Doll
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Life is so much simpler with a paper doll I can call my own.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Nurse Angela and I parted on the best of terms and I even kept a pair of her white nurse's undies as a memento of our naughty adventure. She had left me totally worn out even though I was almost twenty years her junior. I was ready for an early night and some serious horizontal time in my tiny bedroom.

I couldn't skip dinner with the family because I was expected to be present in my newly returned glory for incessant grilling about what I did in the war. I assumed that didn't include the dirty details cleaning the latrines or the potato peeling that took more of my time than playing poker in the supply tent.

My sister seemed to be avoiding me at dinner and I had no inkling why she was suddenly putting me in the doghouse after being so nice to me ever since I came home. She was wearing her high boots that came all the way up to her knees and had four inch narrow heels at the back that brought her almost up to my shoulders. I bet she walked around work all day wearing those things because they made her pretty ass stick out like a neon sign saying, "Open for business".

I wondered how many times her nasty boss had patted her ass that day just to get his married middle-aged man rocks off at the office. It was a good thing they had lots of glass around their offices downtown or she might have spent a good part of the day bent over this desk or that because her backside was flaming Hot!

I tried to put the picture of my sister Claire's pretty ass out of my mind and dragged off to bed ready to call it a day. I absent-mindedly fooled around with a paper doll that looked a lot like Rita Hayworth taking off her black rimmed glasses and her almost down to the knee skirt looking with interest at her girdle, garters and black stockings that had no runs. I fell asleep on my back holding the silly thing on my chest hoping it would magically change into a life-size doll of flesh and blood inside the girdle and garters waiting to be opened like a Christmas present saved long after Christmas had actually passed us by.

The sound of the street traffic wafted up and through the frozen glass on the small window and in my dreams it was an unfamiliar street filled with females of all descriptions but all with a common denominator of wearing only girdles, garters and silky black nylons with high heeled shoes that made their pretty butts perfect globes waiting for masculine attention. I greedily reached out trying to grab the perfect heart-shaped handfuls but they were just out of my reach.

I strangely heard my own snoring like it was some annoying drunk passed out on the sidewalk. There was no doubt it was me but it was like I was outside watching me toss and turn on the white sheets wearing only my skivvies and the silly long olive drab socks that kept my feet warm on a cold night.

My erection was more from my muddled dreams than from the cold weather because the heating pipe was working overtime forcing heat throughout the entire building.

A small figure wearing only flimsy undies and a training bra of soft cotton slid inside my bedroom door and stood over me watching my erection with a sort of proprietary interest. I did my best to see her face but it was still a bit blurry. It was obvious she was young and unsure of her actions but she straddled my erection and slowly lowered her body down until her pretty bush tickled the shaft with the touch of a feather on heated skin. I saw and felt my groin rise in a humping motion making contact with her delicate folds and she dropped down further surrounding my rod with her tight wetness like a Venus fly-trap imprisoning its prey.

The pretty young vision was stark naked now and her petite boobs were bobbing resolutely as she moved up and down on my happy shaft. My hands fell to her hips and then back to her sweating buttocks cupping her riding pelvis trying to ride in different directions at the same time. I could hear her groaning now and for a second I thought it sounded suspiciously like my sister Claire. I knew that was impossible because Claire was far too well-behaved for such depravity and much too young for such carnal delights. I realized it must have been one of the paper dolls come to like in some magic of moonlight or madness of the moment when strange things happened after midnight and people were filled with desperate desire.

I was certain that was the answer even though I didn't see the discard girdle and other items cast off on the side. There was probably a simple explanation for that and I pushed my doubts out of my mind and enjoyed the ride far more than I should have under the circumstances. I had to hold my hand over the poor girl's mouth to prevent our discovery and hoped my parents and poor Claire were not disturbed by my sordid exploits. There was little chance the magically changed paper doll would be a permanent feature of my nocturnal emissions and that was enough for me to simply accept the blessings of the Gods for the singular hazy happy endings holding my own personal paper doll's haunches in my delighted hands. I doubted the strange happenings would repeat again for a third time because then it would be a fact and not simply a coincidence.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.