The Mermaid's Courtship - Cover

The Mermaid's Courtship

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: The Mermaid's Discipline

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Mermaid's Discipline - Aryal, a nubile mermaid, is fascinated by the old stories before King Triton appeared. Her father, the first merman, has forbidden any mermaid from courting the fishermen who ply Calthin Bay. But Ayral can't believe humans are as terrible as her father's stories claim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Ayral – Bottom of Calthin Bay, Triton's Kingdom

King Triton, my father, floated over me, his white beard waving before his muscular chest. His violet eyes were hard. I trembled on the floor of his house, my violet hair waving in the slight current swirling through the room.

"Please, Father," I begged. "The humans aren't bad like—"

"You filthy whore," he snarled. "You are my daughter. You do not belong to the filthy humans."

"But ... but..." I shuddered. "They were so kind to me."

"Of course they were." He seized my shoulders, shaking me. My large breasts bobbed and my tail fluttered. "You were their whore. They used you. They shoved their filthy cocks into your body. They just wanted to fuck you."

"That's all you want to do with me," I accused.

His face glowered. "I want to fertilize your egg."

"They why do you fuck my ass or make me suck your cock?" I demanded. "Why do you ignore the older mermaids and only fuck the youngest?"

His hand struck me hard. "Do not question me, whore. You are mine. I am the King of the mermaids. I am the only merman. You all are my whores. I forbid you from ever seeing those humans."

"You can't." I stared into his eyes, my desire for Kolin and Willa gave me bold strength to defy my father. "I will go and see them. I'm courting them. I think I may become their merwife."

"Merwife?" His eyes were wild. "You are mine."

I shook my head. "I'll never fuck you, Father. I'll never be your mermaid slut again. I'm tired of it. I've had a human man and woman now. I know how wonderful it is. I know it is what I've yearned for. What we all have yearned for."

"Whore." His fingers bit into my shoulders. His tail flapped, driving me down into the bed of his house.

I gasped as I hit the kelp floor. The water was forced from my lungs. I coughed as he stared into my eyes. He drew back my shoulders and slammed me down again. I gasped as my head smacked into the hard stone beneath the kelp.

"You're hurting me," I groaned.

"I'm punishing you. You are my mermaid. My slut. Not those humans."

"I'm no one's slut," I groaned. "Not unless I choose to be. I'm especially not yours. Never yours, Father."

"You will be mine." He reached out and ripped up the kelp on the floor. "Until you agree to be my slut again, you will not leave my house."

He seized my hands and wrapped the rubbery kelp about my wrists. He pulled it tight, the tough, fibrous plants biting into my flesh. I fought against the sharp pain. He jerked my hands over my head and then bound me to the coral of the wall. He grabbed more kelp and wrapped it about the end of my tail. I was stretched out across the middle of the room.

I struggled, but the kelp only bit into my scales and wrists, hurting me more. "Please," I pleaded. "I need to see them again. It's the way we're supposed to live, Father."

"No it is not. You will live my way. I changed things. I made it so mermaids didn't have to be sluts for the fisherman." His hand stroked my tail. I hated his touch. "Will you be mine again?" His fingers neared my pussy.

"No," I hissed, turning my head away, my hair swirling about my face.

"Fine. Hang here forever."

Father turned and swam out of the house. I sobbed as I strained. Kolin and Willa would be coming tomorrow. They'll be waiting for me and I won't appear. They'll be so sad. I flipped my fins, struggling to break the bonds.

But the kelp was too strong. I kept trying, ignoring the pain as the kelp bound my fins tighter and tighter. I bit my lip and kept struggling. I would get free. I wouldn't submit to Father any longer. I knew the truth—we were meant to love humans.

Father wasn't natural. There weren't supposed to be mermen.

Yrsla poked her head around the corner, her sapphire hair waving about her. My sister bit her lip. "Ayral..." "This is all your fault," I hissed at her, turning my face away.

"Are you—"

"Leave me alone," I screeched.

Yrsla squeaked and fled.

I sobbed as I struggled. The bonds were too tight


Willa – Calthin Bay, Kingdom of Thlin

My husband and I tossed the nets over the side. The massive of woven twine sank into the blue depths of Calthin Bay. The sun was warm as we bobbed on the waters, out of sight of land or other vessels. I gazed down into the blue.

Was Ayral looking back at us?

"What are you thinking about?" Kolin asked as he pressed up behind me, his hands on my hips, brushing the tops of my fish-leather wrap. It was tied on my right hip. My right leg, foot planted on the boots edge, slipped out of the stitched cloth. My nipples ached in my vest.

"What do you think?" I purred as I pressed back into his hard cock.

We had only been married a few months—I was so happy when I landed Kolin even with my small tits—and I enjoyed our time working our boat together. I wasn't like many of the other girls back on land. I enjoyed the sun and the salt.

I didn't mind that my skin had a deep-red tan. I wasn't a dusky-pink beauty hiding her flesh indoors.

Kolin brushed my white hair off my shoulder and nuzzled at my neck. I wiggled, my pussy growing wet as his hands stroked around to hold onto my bare stomach. His calloused fingers dipped into my wrap, brushing the top of the line of pubic hair leading to my pussy.

I was freshly shaved, hoping Ayral would make an appearance. We were the first human couple in a hundred years to court a mermaid on Calthin Bay. It was believed that all the mermaids had left or died out. They were still common in the rest of the Myrt Sea and beyond.

It turned out a merman had a appeared and claimed all the mermaids for himself, denying the fisherman and fisherwives of joining in a triune marriage with a merwife. It was such a travesty. I was so glad we met Ayral.

"How long until she arrives?" Kolin asked.

"Well, we have to chum the waters first," I purred. "There are a lot of boats plying the bay. How will she know which one is ours?"

Kolin pressed his dick harder against me. "And how do we do that?"

"Well," I purred, reaching behind. I pressed my hand between us and squeezed his cock through his fish-leather trousers. "Why, you will have to churn out a big batch inside me with your tool."

"My big tool?" he asked, his lips nibbling at my ear.

"So big," I purred, a shudder running through my body. "So big and thick." I turned in his arms, pressing against him. "You'll stir up such a big batch with your thick cock."

His lips captured mine. I moaned into the kiss, my hips undulating against him. His dick pressed into my groin. My clit throbbed at the contact. His hands slid down and found the knot holding my wrap closed.

He pulled it.

The wrap slid off my hips and fell to the deck of our boat. Kolin's hands found my naked ass. He squeezed my cheeks, prying them apart as he pulled me against his body. My pussy clenched as he kneaded me, his fingers dipping in to brush my sphincter.

"Not that hole," I purred, breaking the kiss.

Kolin grinned as his hand reached between my thighs and brushed at the lips of my pussy. "How about this one?"

"Yes," I gasped as he pressed two thick fingers into my pussy. My flesh clenched around him as he pumped in and out, stirring me up. I groaned and shuddered, my fingers digging into his bare shoulders.

"Good," he grinned, shoving his fingers in even deeper.

I rose on my tip-toes as he probed me, my head leaning back. Kolin's yellow eyes glinted as he leaned into suck at my neck. His free hand slid up my body and pressed between us. He unknotted my vest.

It fell open and my naked breasts pressed against him.

My nipples were hard on his muscular chest. I groaned, loving the way he sucked on my neck and fingered my twat. My hips undulated, grinding against his hard cock as his fingers probed so deep inside of me, brushing all the exciting parts.

I pressed my clit into his trousers, rubbing my clit into the seams between the sewn together patches of fish leather. My clit throbbed on the stitching. I groaned louder, my nipples aching as they rubbed against Kolin's hard chest.

"I think you're going to cum," Kolin whispered after licking up to my ear. "Are you, wife?"

"Yes," I panted. I bit my lip as a shudder ran through my body. "Oh, you are stirring me up and getting me ready for that big tool."

"Good," Kolin growled and nipped my ear.

My ears fluttered as the pleasure built inside of me. I ground harder on his trousers. I burned to cum, savoring the delicious rasp of my clit on the stitching. My nub throbbed and my pussy clenched down on his fingers.

"Kolin," I groaned as my eyes squeezed shut.

A seagull cried overhead as my orgasm exploded through it. I moaned into the air, gasping in delight as my orgasm burst through me. I bucked and moaned. The pleasure swelled and swelled, washing into my mind like the waves on a sandy beach.

"Gods, you are so hot and wet," Kolin groaned as I shuddered against him. "I need to be in you." "Oh, yes," I nodded. "Pater's cock, but I need to be fucked hard."

I broke away from my husband and fell to my knees before him. He pressed his two fingers, covered in my tangy juices, into my lips. I sucked them as I unlaced his trousers and pulled them down his muscular thighs, freeing his cock.

It was wonderful being out on the water. I could be naked and unafraid of being seen. I was tan all over now. I grasped his dick and took a long lick up his shaft and flicked the tip. I swirled around, savoring the salt of his precum.

"If you're not careful," groaned Kolin, "we won't make the chum."

"Oh, we will," I purred between kisses.

I worked my mouth back down his shaft to his balls. I sucked them into my mouth, his blond curls tickling my lips. His seed filled his nuts. I sucked each into my mouth, loving his musk while he groaned above me.

Then I turned around, still on my hands and knees, and wiggled my ass. "Come and churn a big load of in me," I moaned. "Let's attract our mermaid's attention."

"What a woman I married," Kolin groaned as he fell to his knees behind me.

I groaned as he slowly filled me. His cock pushed into the wet depths of my pussy. Pleasure rippled out. My toes curled as I shifted, savoring the feel of his girth in me. He bottomed out and drew back, still going slow, teasing my pussy still buzzing from my orgasm.

I purred as he drove in again. My small tits jiggled beneath me. I gripped the edge of the boat and peered into the dark depths, hoping to see our mermaid. Kolin groaned and slammed in harder, his balls smacking my clit.

"Damn, you are dripping wet," groaned Kolin.

"I'm so eager to see her," I panted. "You're not the only one eager to have a merwife."

Kolin smacked my ass. "That's why I married you."

I groaned, "No, you married me because I made you chase me."

"What a chase." His strokes grew harder. "You drove me so wild. I had to possess you. I dreamed of you and mermaids all the time."

"And now it's all coming true," I gasped, savoring his fast strokes. I undulated my hips, meeting his thrusts. "Cum in me. Ayral needs to taste your seed mixed with my dew in the water."

"Yes," he panted. His hands tightened on my hips.

I gasped as his slammed hard into me. I clenched and relaxed my pussy on his thrusting cock. The pleasure built inside of me. I rocked back into him, loving his powerful strokes. My pussy ached with the vigor of his strokes.

His hands tightened. He grunted every time he buried into me. I loved the way his balls smacked my clit. Sharp pleasure rippled from my sensitive nub through my body. I groaned and looked over my shoulder at his muscular body.

"Cum in me," I gasped. "Flood my cunt. Hurry, Kolin. I need it."

"Yes, yes," Kolin panted. "By the gods, I married a woman with a tight cunt."

I clenched down on his dick. "A tight cunt in need of cum."

Kolin slammed into my depths. He grunted. His hot seed shot into me. I moaned, on the verge of cumming, but I held it off. Not yet. His body shuddered as he filled me with his seed. He groaned and then pulled his cock out.

I clamped my fingers over my pussy and moved to the railing. I sat on the edge, my feet dangling in the water, my legs spread. "Make me cum, Kolin."

"Yes," He panted.

Kolin reached around me, his fingers finding my clit. I shuddered, clamping my pussy shut to keep his cum trapped in me. His calloused fingers rubbed and pinched my slit as he kissed me over my shoulder.

I groaned, my pussy full of cum clenching. My toes curled in the cool salt water. A tremble ran through my body. The pressure built and built. My feet kicked out as I shuddered. I moaned into the kiss.

I came.

My pussy spasmed. Kolin's cum and my pussy juices gushed out of me, splashing into the bay, scenting the waters for our mermaid. I groaned and undulated, the pleasure burning hot through me. I wanted Ayral to cum to us.

I leaned back into my husband's chest and waited.

And waited.

The sun climbed hi and sank low. Ayral never came.


Ayral – Bottom of Calthin Bay, Triton's Kingdom

I drifted as much as my bonds would allow. My wrists and tail had grown numb days ago. All I did was float back and forth while staring at the ceiling.

Father would come, trying to convince me to relent. I always said no.

I would never be his. No matter how long he kept me tied up. I would be free and find Kolin and Willa. I would court them and love them and be their merwife all to spite my evil father.

He had to be evil to hurt me like this. He couldn't love me like he claimed. If he loved me, he would have never tied me up. He would never keep me from the humans I loved. He would set me free. He would want me to be happy.

I tasted the faint salt and dew of my humans on the current. They had returned. Was it the third or fourth day since I was imprisoned? They still yearned for me to come. They still mixed their cum and pussy juices into the water, calling me.

I wanted to go to them.

"Ayral," a voice whispered.

I turned my head as Yrsla swam in.

"I have your breakfast, Ayral," my terrible sister whispered.

"I don't want it," I hissed, keeping my head turned.

She swam over me, floating there, her disgusting, violet hair waving about her head. "You broke the rules."

"We shouldn't have rules," I hissed. "I found them. They were amazing and you took it away from me."

Yrsla flinched. "I had to. He's our king. We have to obey him."

"Why? Because he's a human that figured out how to turn into one of us? He tricked us and enslaved us. He's evil."

"Human? What are you talking about?"

"He bathed in the Merpool," I said. "Kolin and Willa told me about it."

"Those are your ... humans?"

"My lovers." I stared into her face, putting all the anger I could must into my glare. "They were wonderful. They made me feel complete. All the times Father fucked me, I never felt as satisfied as they made me. We were meant to love humans, not a merman."

Yrsla bit her lip.

"They miss me," I moaned. "I can taste their cum and pussy juices. They've anointed the sea. They're far away. I can barely taste them, but they're waiting for me and wondering why I haven't appeared.

"The probably think I've abandoned them." I squeezed my eyes shut. A shudder ran through my body. A sob escaped my lips. "They don't know that I want to come to them."

"Ayral," whispered Yrsla. "I..."

"Just go away," I shrieked. "You ruined everything. I hate you."

Yrsla swam away. I cried, missing my humans. What if I was never freed? What if Father never let me go?


Kolin – Calthin Bay, Kingdom of Thlin

"Why do we keep doing this?" I asked as Willa shook my cock. The last drop of my cum splashed into the water. "Seven days. She doesn't want us."

Willa's face fell. "I guess."

She slumped into the boat, staring up at the sky. "What did we do wrong? She seemed so happy when we left."

I couldn't hold my breath that long.

"I don't know," Willa sighed. "I doubt we'll ever know."

A form rose out of the depths. I blinked in shock. "Willa."

"What?" she asked, her tone grumpy.

"I think—"

A mermaid burst out of the water, her violet hair plastered about her naked shoulders. She looked similar to Ayral, but it wasn't her. I sighed. For a moment, my heart had beat with hope, and then it was stolen away.

Willa peaked over. "You're not Ayral."

"You're them? Kolin and Willa?" the mermaid asked.

"Yeah. Did Ayral send you?" Anger seized me. "Are you here to tell us she doesn't want to see us?"

The mermaid flinched. She sank down into the water until it covered her nose, her hair fanning out across the waves. Her violet eyes trembled as she stared up at me.

"You scared her, Kolin," Willa snapped. "It's okay. We won't harm you. We just miss Ayral. What's your name?"

"Yrsla." The mermaid rose above the water. "Ayral misses you, too."

"Then why hasn't she come?" I growled.

"King Triton, our father, has imprisoned her." Yrsla licked her lips. "I ... he found out that she had seen you, and he was very angry. But Ayral wouldn't obey him. She wanted to see you, so he's had her tied up all week. She's so sad."

"No," I growled, clenching my fist. "That monster."

Willa covered her mouth with her hands. "That's so horrible. We have to help her."

Yrsla nodded. "That's why I'm here. It took me so long to gather the courage. I'm disobeying King Triton. I'm being so bad. I'm so scared."

"There has to be away. Can you free her?" I demanded.

Yrsla shook her head. "I would get caught. It's too dangerous."

"Then how can we help her?" Willa asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.