Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris - Cover

Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris

Copyright© 2016 by Stormbringer

Chapter 7: The Serpent Cock of Set!

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Serpent Cock of Set! - Jane Stalwart and her Lady's Maid, Patty O'Toole must protect the magical Cock of Osiris from Nazis and cultists, but the most dangerous thing might be the Cock itself.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

Aket pushed his way into the room and shut the door behind him. "Where is it? Where is the COCK OF OSIRIS?"

"I found it master," said Hassan still aiming the gun at Jane. "It's in the box."

Aket lovingly ran one large black hand along the hieroglyphics on the box frowning when it came to the gouge his cultist's sword cut had put on it back in Cairo. "At last," he cried, eyes wide and glowing maniacally. He opened the box. "Interesting, I thought it would be bigger," said Aket reaching in for the COCK. "But then Osiris is the weaker brother." He lifted the COCK from the box and it was glowing green. "Great Set, I bring you the gift of your brother's COCK, lost for 5000 years." The green light grew brighter.

"Be careful," Jane reached out for it, but Hassan waved the gun at her. "It does that when it wants to go off," she warned.

"Nonsense, it works by willpower, Miss Stalwart." He waved the glowing COCK around staring at the trail of green light.

"No, it went off on it's own last night," she pleaded. "It went off in my friend's hand and infected us both."

Aket cackled, his eyes and pupils narrowed making them more snakelike. "The redhead's subconscious will called to it. It's given her what she desired even if she didn't realize it. Besides Lady Jane, what makes you think I don't want it to go off." Aket stooped and brought the base of the COCK down hard on the floor. The semen smelling gaseous cloud erupted from the head and filled the room. Hassan coughed and lowered the gun, but before Jane could make a play for it, the cloud enveloped her.

Jane doubled over coughing. She felt her nipples elongate, straining against her dress. Arousal started flowing down her thighs. She looked up, Hassan was grabbing his crotch, an erection showing through his robe. Aket was turned slightly, removing his robe. His back bulged with muscles and his buttocks were hard and taut. He was staring down at his crotch as he turned around. Aket was a huge hulking brute. His arms and chest rippled with muscles. He was still staring down at his crotch. When his face turned up, he was grinning broadly. Her gaze left his and moved downwards. Jane gasped in awe and fear at what she saw between his legs even as her pussy began leaking even faster with arousal at the sight. "BEHOLD!" Aket stood up straight until his penis stuck out even further. "THE SERPENT COCK OF SET!"

Aket had the strangest cock Jane had ever seen. It was certainly the biggest, but the shape was what made it strange. His cock had an upwards curve to the shaft, not that unusual, but then the long serpentine head curved back down making it perpendicular to the body. A large baggy foreskin clung tightly to the head. It did bare a strong resemblance to a serpent. As she stared in shock at it, Aket's beefy hand gripped it just under the head and pulled the foreskin back until the snakelike head emerged. He released the shaft, his cock now looked not just like a snake, but like a rearing cobra. The foreskin spread out like a fan around the head and hung down like a cobra's hood or a pharaoh's headdress. She half expected to see a tongue flicker out from the rather large urethra. It's thickness and length matched the COCK, but the elongated head made Aket's penis about an inch longer. His testicles matched his hung cock, hanging low in a hairy black sack beneath the snake cock. Each ball was as big as her fist, no each was as big as if she'd made a ball with both fists. Jane licked her lips. She wanted the contents of those balls more then she'd wanted anything in her life.

Hassan reached behind his back and brought out the multi-bladed throwing knife, he'd used to kill the professor. Fear for her life was the only thing that could take her attention off Aket's cock. Hassan raised the knife, which she now recognized as a Kpinga, the weapon of the Zande warriors of Central Africa. Hassan cut the knife down, the end blade slicing down through the top of her dress, splitting her brassiere and her bloomers. Every piece of her clothing fell to her feet, stripping her in just a few seconds. Hassan stared lustfully at her buxom athletic figure.

Aket stepped forward, grabbed Jane's arms and pulled her nude body against his own. She turned her head up to meet his lips and she was the first to push her tongue between his lips. Jane was more open minded then most people of the day. She'd experienced interracial sex, most notably with Master Takeda Ueshida, who instructed her in the new martial art of aikido and the Japanese sword fighting technique known as kendo. The Japanese turned everything into an art and Master Takeda had been a master of love making techniques as well. Then there was Nantan Lupan "the Grey Wolf" her Apache guide while searching for Francisco Coronado's lost treasure of the legendary city of Cibola. Grey Wolf was not a particularly skilled lover, but his penis was a plump hard spear of considerable size and he could last forever with the ability to keep going after ejaculating several times. Many in British high society would be scandalized by these interracial affairs, but none came close to the scandal that copulating with a dark skinned African negro would cause. The mating of a negro and a white woman was culturally inconceivable, she thought, even as she reached down grabbing his giant black cock.

Aket shuddered and moaned when she touched it. He trembled even more when her hand slid up and down the long shaft. He grunted and pushed her away, towards the bed even as his hand pushed the upper bunk up and away to make more room for him. Jane fell on the bed, reaching down and guiding his rampant cock towards her ready pussy. They both gasped as the head slithered it's way inside her. "Great Set," he groaned. "You're so hot inside." He seemed in awe of her as he pushed his cock deeper. "So wet and tight. I like this."

"I like it too," moaned Jane, wrapping her legs around him and pulling his black cock deeper into her body. "Oh god! Fuck me! Fuck me, Aket!"

The priest of Set, grunted and pushed his cock in deeper. He climbed over her and began pumping his huge cock in and out of her. "It's so good," he groaned. "Tell me you love my cock?"

"I love your big black cock," she screamed, confused by the question. It had come out of him, not like a dominant male, but pleadingly like he wanted reassurance. Her arms were stretched wide wrapped around his back and she was pulling her entire body up into him to meet each thrust of his cock. "It's so big ... so big ... so good," she whimpered as her pussy contracted around the thick shaft and she came. "Your the best ... best cock ever ... it makes me cum so good." And she came again, clinging tightly to his chest until her arms relaxed and she fell to the bed.

"So fucking good," he growled, grabbing the sides of her head with his strong hands. He squeezed her so tightly, it hurt and she feared he might crush her head like a melon. He stared into her eyes. "I love you," he told her with all seriousness, just before kissing her lips. He was humping her pussy as fast as he could now. "I think ... I think I'm about to cum."

"Do it!" she ordered. "Seed my pussy."

"Yesssss," hissed Aket sibilantly. "Take my seed. Let the fertile SEED OF SET fill your womb." He buried his cock inside her just as Jane raised her hips to take him as deep as it would go. The serpent cock spat it's hot venom and Jane screamed. A hand slapped over her mouth when their neighbor banged on the wall. Her eyes moved to see a nude Hassan covering her mouth even as she continued screaming into his hand. Jane had seen geysers blowing in Yellowstone and once she'd witnessed an active volcano erupt. Aket's blast of sperm felt more powerful than any geyser and as hot as lava flowing from the volcano. And it was good! Very very good! Her scream was one of awe, her pussy was contracting like mad with each jerk of the huge cock in her. His cock trembled again and a second huge blast of sperm filled her followed by at least a dozen more jets of his seed. Her body was racked by a series of powerful orgasm that had her writhing with pleasure underneath the strong protective presence of Aket's body. Jane's eyes rolled up in her head and she stopped screaming passing out for a few seconds.

When she came to her senses, Aket had rolled off her, but pulled her with him so that they were laying on their sides facing each other. His cock was still in her, limp, but still fat and huge. It felt uncomfortable as her abdomen felt bloated from all the semen trapped inside her. Some was leaking out, but his mighty cock was doing a good job plugging her up. "Wow!" she whispered.

"You liked it!" answered Aket. His eyes were closed as he rested. "I hoped you'd like it."

"I've never been fucked so good before."

Aket smiled. "I had no idea that fucking would feel this good."

Jane wiggled free of his cock and swung around so that she could sit up on the bed. Immediately a virtual Victoria Falls of white semen began flowing out of her pussy and pooling on the floor at her feet. Her eyes went wide as it suddenly dawned on her. "Holy smokes! You're a virgin?"

Aket slid up and sat on the bed after she stood. "Yes, you are my first." He watched her walk over to the stand with the wash basin and move the basin to the floor. She squatted over it, letting his sperm dribble into the water in an attempt to drain her pussy of all his seed. "Every generation, a child is born with a cock shaped like mine and that child becomes the high priest of Set when the previous one travels to the halls of the dead. But Set decried that his servant would never know the pleasures of the flesh until his hated brother's COCK was found. For generations we scoured Egypt for the lost COCK OF OSIRIS. Our spies hid among groups of tomb robbers and among the European rapists you call archaeologists, like your father or Howard Carter, but there was no sign of the COCK until Professor Al-Arash excavated it last month. Hassan informed me of it immediately even though the professor was familiar with the cult of Set and sought to hide it from me." Jane glanced at Hassan, the ugly brown skinned Egyptian was staring lustfully at her, slowly pulling on his unimpressive skinny little penis. Aket finished, "Mine is the first serpent cock to awaken in 5000 years." Aket paused and cocked his head in thought. "I think I'll be doing this a lot from now on."

Jane tried not to laugh. Aket had to have been close to fifty years old, but he was acting like a teenager that had just experienced sex for the first time. Hassan was tired of waiting for his turn. He approached Jane and pushed her down on her knees. She glanced over at her pistol on the floor, within reach of her hand as was the COCK itself and the Kpinga sat on Hassan's clothes. She could easily have grabbed it with a quick roll. Instead, she leaned forward and licked the tip of Hassan's penis still compelled by the COCK to desire these men.

Compared to Great Aket, Hassan's penis was pathetic. It's length was about half the size of the COCK, normal for a man, but it was skinny and the tip looked like a small grape. It was a simple thing to take down her throat. It tasted dirty and sweaty. He stank, but not of sweat. He stank of the thick cologne he used to hide his body odor and she could taste it on him as her lips kissed his pubes. She reached up and tickled his testicles, small little walnuts. They would hold little seed, but her body still craved it inside her. Jane bobbed her head, moaning, lusting after even this ugly little murderer's penis.

Aket was staring at them intently. "I think I'd like to try that."

Jane slurped Hassan's penis, her eyes glanced sideways, watching Aket's cock slowly rising, the cobra readying to strike again. She bobbed her head faster eager to get her lips around a real man's cock. Hassan didn't care about her technique, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her lips down into his crotch. He began thrusting his cock until with a grunt, it jerked. A little wad of cum struck her uvula, some falling on her tongue. Something clicked in her breais when she tasted him. His seed was delicious! Jane pulled back so that the grape head rested on her tongue while she used some fingers to stroke more out of the thin shaft. More sperm pooled on her tongue. It wasn't a fluke. She'd given blowsies before, but had never enjoyed the taste until now. Hassan's sperm was better then the finest wine or chocolate she'd ever had, more desirable then anything she'd ever tasted. She bent her head and kissed his dick while looking up at him. She had a strong urge to thank him for letting her suck his dick, but she hated the man and she resisted.

Jane Stalwart turned away from Hassan and crawled towards Aket, still sitting on the bed, the serpent cock of Set fully risen between his legs. She licked the tip of his cock and kissed the head. His shaved brow shot up in apparent delight. Her belly craved more semen and Aket's black balls held a lot of it. The COCK had given her a taste for women, now she wondered if it had given her a craving for sperm. Just the taste of a small teaspoon of Hassan's seed had given her a an almost addictive need for more.

The weird S-curve and thickness of Aket's cock prevented her from sucking it like he deserved which saddened her. She had to content herself with only swallowing the serpentine head while stroking the thick shaft with both hands. She looked up at him and let the head pop out of her mouth. "I love sucking your big black cock," she told him truthfully before swallowing the head again. She stroked his shaft faster with both hands. It was coated with a slick film of his own semen and her hands slid easily along the shaft.

"Yes," hissed Aket, seemingly delighted by his first blow job. "Fellate me woman ... I mean suck that big black cock you European whore. Suck Great Aket's big cock."

Jane bobbed her head faster. She felt hands on her hips just before Hassan's penis slid between the folds of her pussy. She could barely feel him in her and it did nothing to distract her from giving Aket his first blowsie. Aket's cock was swelling up in her hands. Her belly ached with her need to taste his semen. His cock behaved exactly like a spitting cobra. It jerked back and then forward, pushing the head into her mouth just before is spit it's first wad of sperm. She gulped it down and then her mouth filled with hot semen and his seed was just as delectable as Hassan's only there was oh so much more of it, finally enough to satisfy her addictive craving. The cobra struck again and again and again, each time spitting more sperm down her throat and one time jerking out of her mouth, spraying a load over her face before she could wrap her lips around it again. Jane sat up on her knees and wrapped her breasts around his cock, sliding them up and down while squeezing them against his shaft. This delighted him even more as his cock seemed to struggle to break free of her breasts coating her cleavage with several more wads of sperm.

Jane realized Hassan must have cum inside her and she hadn't even noticed it. She didn't even think about it as she moaned, her hands spreading Aket's seed over her breasts, and nipples. Her tongue flickered out to lick his tasty sperm from around her lips before bringing the palms of her hands up and licking more of his sperm off them. She'd had plenty of passionate sex before, but had never behaved this slutty. "I definitely want to do that again," said Aket, in all seriousness, nodding his head like a schoolboy staring hungrily at her full white breasts.

"We're not done yet are we?" Jane laid back and spun around getting on all fours again. She wiggled her ass at him. "There's more I can teach you." Aket growled and jumped off the bed kneeling behind her. His cock head pushed through her labia. "Ooomph!" grunted Jane, still not used the large cock. "Th ... the Romans ca ... called this the coitus more ferarum."

Aket grabbed her hips and pulled back, forcing more of his cock into her. "Sexual intercourse in the manner of wild beasts," he stated, confirming his knowledge of Latin. "I feel powerful in this position."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.