Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris - Cover

Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris

Copyright© 2016 by Stormbringer

Chapter 6: An Old Friend

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6: An Old Friend - Jane Stalwart and her Lady's Maid, Patty O'Toole must protect the magical Cock of Osiris from Nazis and cultists, but the most dangerous thing might be the Cock itself.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

Patty was well into her turbot when she became aware of a large presence standing over her. She looked up afraid it was the strange black man, but found herself looking into the handsome rugged face of a German army officer. "Karl!" she exclaimed with delight. Patty stood and hugged the powerfully built man. "When did you arrive?"

"Earlier today," replied Karl Jaeger. "And where is Lady Jane?"

Patty frowned slightly. Jaeger was quite smitten with Jane Stalwart and during their last adventure, the two had become lovers. Patty had lain in her tent listening for hours to Jane's cries of pleasure during her lovemaking with the handsome German. Of course, Jane had been under the spell of Freya, the goddess of loves' necklace, Brisingamen. Jane had affectionately began referring to his apparently large appendage as Mjolnir after they became lovers.

In Patty's humble opinion, Karl Jaeger, was one of the most perfect males she'd ever seen. He was well over six feet and all hard muscle. His face was all chiseled manliness, with piercing blue eyes and sandy blonde hair kept shaved close in a flat top. His only physical flaw was the long schmiss or Mensur scar along his left cheek, the result of some ludicrous German dueling tradition. He was old enough to be Patty's father, somewhere in his forties, and had fought in the Somme during the Great War, coincidentally the same battle Sir John Stalwart, Jane's father, had fought in. Patty had a huge crush on the man and couldn't help the jealous twinge when he mentioned Jane.

Karl stepped aside and for the first time, Patty noticed his companion, a chubby pasty man in a black uniform, almost the exact opposite of her view of Karl Jaeger. "This is my colleague, Sturmbannfuhrer Odilo Blobel."

Blobel clicked his heels together and bowed his head. "Fraulein."

Jaeger continued. "And this is Miss Patricia O'Toole, Sturmbannfuhrer."

"Hauptman Jaeger, has spoken quite highly of you, Fraulein O'Toole, but his description did not do your beauty justice." Blobel's eyes seemed glued to the swell of Patty's breasts. He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped it across his forehead. Patty took an immediate dislike to the sweaty man. She'd also noticed Jaegar had introduced him as a colleague and not as a friend. "If you will excuse me momentarily," said Blobel bowing again. He walked away and left the restaurant coach, apparently to use the toilet.

"I call him Odd Blob," said Karl, smiling as Patty laughed. "The Nazi party assigns such political officers to most members of the Abwehr and I was saddled with him."

"It is good to see you Karl," she laughed.

"You too Patty," said Karl. Jaeger spoke flawless English with no trace of an accent. "So will Jane be returning?" His head actually turned, looking up and down at both entrances to the restaurant coach.

Like a lovesick puppy, thought Patty trying not to shake her head. Odilo Blobel returned and took a seat. Patty smiled at him, trying not to laugh. Odd Blob was the perfect nickname for the Nazi. "She should come back for her food shortly Karl," said Patty, waving her hand at Jane's untouched dinner.

"Gute," said Karl, again, looking up and down the dining Coach. "Which sleeping coach are you staying in?"

"The first one closest to the engine. We got on in Istanbul. Where are you staying?" Patty asked, staring into Jaeger's eyes.

"We have a Nazi party luxury coach at the tail end." said Karl.

Patty smiled. "A luxury coach! I bet that's amazing."

Karl shrugged. "It's quite nice. Big beds, closet and desk space, it even has a bathtub with an electric heater."

"I vould be happy to give you a tour, Fraulein," interrupted Blobel.

"Exactly how big are those beds, Karl?" asked Patty, leaning over and placing her hand on his knee while ignoring Blobel. Karl cocked an eyebrow, staring back at her. She'd never been so forward with a male before and Patty wondered if she were still suffering from the COCK's effects. She'd felt randy all day, and her arousal had only grown at seeing her crush. Plus, she hoped making love with Jaeger would wipe away her sinful thoughts about Jane.

"The beds are most roomy," said Karl, jerking a little when her hand slid up his knee and found the head of his shwanz. Her eyebrows shot up and she flushed when it swelled under her touch. "Would you like to see the coach now, Patricia?"

"Yes, I think I would." Patty dabbed her napkin across her lips and stood.

Jaeger stood too, but with some difficulty. The waiter arrived to take the German's order. "Nothing for me thanks," said Karl. "I'll be eating in tonight."

"Rotkopf schlampe!" muttered Blobel. He looked disgusted as he stood and bowed towards Patty.

"Take your time, Herr Sturmbannfuhrer," said Karl to the Nazi. "I may be awhile."

Patty took Karl's arm and left towards the rear end of the train. They hurried through the sleeper coaches and were kissing so lustfully in the baggage coach, they almost didn't make it to the luxury coach at the end.

Patty was impressed by the luxury coach. It held four twin sized beds, a table and chairs by a window. Jaeger went over to the table and replaced some documents into a folder. Sensitive German intelligence, she assumed. A desk held a communications radio and microphone. A large Nazi swastika flag hung on one wall beside a painting of Chancellor Adolf Hitler. The bath was behind a partition, an incredible luxury for a train. Crossed rapiers were also on display on one wall.

Jaeger returned to the young woman. Her back was to him, and she was holding her splendid red hair up off her neck. "Unzip me please?" she asked.

"This is an unexpected surprise," said Karl, stepping up to her and kissing just under her ear as his finger slowly pulled the zipper down.

Patty moaned at his kiss. This was her deepest fantasy come true. "It's a long story Karl. I just really need to be with a man right now and your the manliest of all the men I've ever known." He kissed her neck and placed his hands under her dress on her bare shoulders, slowly sliding them to her arms. The dress fell at her feet as he ran his hands down her back. Patty stepped forwards and turned, stunned to see her brassiere fall off her body. She looked up in surprise. She hadn't even felt him unhook it, but then the fact that he was skilled removing a woman's underwear didn't surprise her at all. He'd stopped and was staring intently at her bare breasts. Her pink nipples were already fully hard and aching for his touch. "Do you like them?" she asked, adding after he nodded, "they aren't too big?"

Jaeger laughed. "Germans love busty women and you, my love, are as buxom as a Bavarian beer maid."

Patty liked hearing him call her "my love". She liked it even better when he stepped forward and took her in his arms, bending her backwards for a passionate kiss that saw their tongues dancing in each others mouths. He pushed her back slightly and bent, kissing and sucking first the left and then the right nipple. "Jesus wept," she moaned. Jaeger knelt and slowly pulled her bloomers down under her navel, kissing her bellybutton when it appeared. The bloomers fell to her feet and she stepped out of them as Karl stood back up.

He stepped back and took in her nude form. "Stunning!" he exclaimed. "You are absolutely stunning."

Patty trembled a little standing nude before the handsome uniformed German officer. She stepped forward and it was her turn to fall to her knees. Her hands fumbled with his buckle before opening his pants. She tugged them down, looking up at him as she did so. He stared back at her while unhooking his knight's cross from his collar. Patty pulled his pants down and turned her gaze to the huge bulge beneath his underwear. Her shaking hands reached out and pulled them down revealing his sandy pubic hair and the base of his incredibly thick penis. "Sweet Jesus," she whispered when his cock sprang up free.

"Do you like it?" he asked, chuckling. "It's not too big?"

"Irish women like big cocks," she responded. "And Mjolnir is a BIG COCK! I'm not sure I can handle it all."

Karl smirked. He liked Jane's nickname for his shwanz and he really enjoyed the awe in a woman's eyes when she saw it for the first time."You can handle it, but after all the hammering, you might be a little Thor."

Patty grinned. Karl could always make her smile. She didn't want to look away from his cock. It was almost as big as THE COCK and the stone COCK OF OSIRIS was sized for a larger then life statue of a god. It had to have been a thick hard eleven inches long with a bulbous rounded head at the end that nearly took up two inches of the shaft's length. "I don't usually do this, Karl," she said, leaning forward and taking the head of his magnificent cock in her mouth.

"God yes," hissed Jaeger, throwing his head back and moaning as her tongue twirled around the head of his cock.

Patty moaned with lust as his cock head pushed down her throat. She wanted this cock. She wanted to please this man more than anything. She wanted to take away some of his infatuation with Jane Stalwart. She wanted to lose some of her own infatuation with Jane Stalwart. Her eyes gazed up at him as he pulled his uniform open. His chest was as hard muscled as she had hoped and she saw with some sadness that his dueling scar wasn't his only physical flaw. Jaeger had two bullet scars in his chest and a long poorly healed scar along his right waist from a British or French bayonet no doubt. A leather thong around his neck displayed an iron Thor amulet, not the cross that she had been expecting. It looked old.

Patty sucked his cock in deeper, struggling not to gag as the rounded head forced it's way deeper down her throat. For such a strong man, Jaeger's fingers were gentle when they slid through her thick red hair. His grip tightened on her head and he began guiding her up and down his shaft, his hips thrusting forwards. "Unh," he groaned bending over a little. His face almost looked like he was in pain. "Unh UNGHH!"

Patty almost gagged as his cock suddenly swelled up even bigger and jerked in her throat. His seed raced through the shaft to spurt out the tip and slide into her belly. She'd never swallowed a man's cum before and tried to pull back, but he kept his tight grip on her head while his cock jerked three more times sending more blasts of semen into her belly. He relaxed his grip and she did pull back, but just as the head entered her mouth, it spurted again and her mouth filled with his hot seed. The taste surprised her. It was good! She gulped it down and the next load. After that, her hands found the shaft, stroking it in an attempt to milk out more of his sperm. Several more jets of it shot across her tongue and she let the warm seed slide down her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.