Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris - Cover

Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris

Copyright© 2016 by Stormbringer

Chapter 4: Baptism on the Orient Express

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: Baptism on the Orient Express - Jane Stalwart and her Lady's Maid, Patty O'Toole must protect the magical Cock of Osiris from Nazis and cultists, but the most dangerous thing might be the Cock itself.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

Jane's eyes were closed as she floated naked on her back in the hot water. She was in a deep meditative state, completely relaxed. She'd had difficulty achieving this state of being with the professor's murder being so fresh in her mind. When she opened her eyes again, she'd feel totally refreshed as if she'd gotten a full nights sleep.

Patty slid up out of the water and let the hot steam embrace her nude body before reaching for a comb and going to work getting the tangles out of her luscious red hair. The young Irish Catholic once found it scandalous being nude with her mistress, but had grown used to it over the years as their sisterly affection for each other continued to grow. "I haven't felt this clean in a week," she cooed. The thought of bathing in a public Hammam or Turkish bath would also have scandalized the Patricia O'Toole of just a few years ago, but Jane had rented it out just for the two of them.

Patty glanced at her mistress. Jane's feet were crossed at the ankles, arms outstretched in a Jesus on the cross pose. Her dark hair floated behind her. Jane's nipples were erect, the tips of her breasts glistening in a ray of sunlight from the overhead skylight. Big bosoms were the one thing their figures had in common other then similar heights of 5'6". Otherwise, the bodies were very different. Jane was trim and athletic. Her curves were sexy, but muscular and her breasts appeared way too large for her figure. Patty was trim also, but she was softer and curvier then Jane with larger buttocks and more jiggle to her body when she walked.

Patty's naked body was still dripping water as she walked towards their pile of clothes and the bag poor Professor Omar had given his life for. She opened the bag and pulled out the hieroglyphic covered box. She glanced at Jane who was still floating quietly in the pool before turning her attention back to the box. Patty found herself thinking about the COCK often, ever since Omar had first shown it to them. Jane had checked on it once in the plane and Patty had stared intently at it every second it was exposed. Now she quietly opened the box and took the COCK OF OSIRIS in her hand.

It's so big and thick she thought over and over. Patty's own nipples were extending as she stared at it. They grew so hard they started to ache even as she felt her womanhood giving off heat and turning wet inside. Patty moved the COCK down to her breasts and ran the bulbous golden head over one of her hard pink nipples. Her areolas looked like little pyramids capping off her breasts with a darker redder nipple in the center, Jane's were flat, bigger circles with much thicker and longer nipples and Patty had the disturbing image of herself running the shaft around Jane's nippless just as she was doing to her own breasts. The COCK was so lifelike, it even had a hole where the urethra would be. So big, so thick, she thought. Mmmmm, I want a man this big! What would something that big feel like inside me? She thought as her hand involuntarily moved the gold phallus down her belly towards the bushy tuft of red pubic hair.

"PATTY! What are you doing?"

Patty jumped, startled by Jane's sudden outburst. She involuntarily started blushing from her cheeks to her chest. "Nothing," she replied unconvincingly. "I was just examining the COCK."

"Well put it back." Jane left the pool and strolled over towards a towel, leaving a trail of water behind her.

"Do you think there's any men this big?" Patty asked returning the COCK to it's box. She failed to notice The COCK was starting to give off a faint green glow as she let go of it and closed the box.

"A bit of a size queen are we," teased Jane, feeling bad at the look of horror that crossed Patty's face. "I've not seen any quite that big, but several that are close." Jane walked over to her clothes and began to dress. Her outfit this time was a bit more ladylike for boarding the West bound train. "I seem to attract well endowed males." Jane frowned, realizing the truth of this statement. At first, Patty had been scandalized by Jane's amorous affairs for each of their adventures seemed to send Jane into the arms of a male lover. Not that she was indecent, there was an attraction and even love involved with many of her paramours. The problem was their attitudes after becoming lovers. Each and every man expected her to settle down with them, get married, and raise children and Jane was not ready for that. Patty came to understand her behavior after awhile and soon she loosened up enough to enjoy a few men of her own.

The women dressed and left the Hammam feeling refreshed and revitalized. They strolled through the streets of Istanbul carrying nothing but the bag holding the COCK and a new umbrella recently purchased to protect Patty's fair skin. Jane's gun was in her side pack strapped to her thigh and under the dress, a little hard to reach, but ready to go if needed. The women took a ferry across the choppy waters of the Bosporus where they dined at the Pera Palas Hotel which catered to rail travelers. The train's dining car wouldn't be attached until after they left Istanbul in time for breakfast service. The famed blue and gold railway cars of the Orient Express were being loaded as they arrived. The train was short with 4 sleeping cars each holding ten rooms and a baggage car at either end. Additional cars would be added and subtracted at different stops depending on the destination. They showed their tickets and boarded, a French porter showing them to their cabin. His name was Jean and he would be their coach attendant during their journey. Their luggage was there waiting for them. Their room had already been turned down for the evening. There were two beds, one above the other. A table held a wash basin with some heated water and a sponge, but the women were still refreshed from the bath and didn't use it. In the morning, the compartment would be converted into a sitting room with a sofa and table, the beds folding into the wall. A few hours later at 10:00pm, the train left the station heading towards Paris and the women changed into their night clothes. Jane climbed onto the top bed while Patty laid down on the bottom. Both women fell quickly asleep.

Patty woke around midnight. She'd been dreaming of the COCK OF OSIRIS! Her nipples were hard and she felt damp between her legs. She wanted to see it again, to hold it, to feel it's touch on her body. She suddenly grew afraid. She couldn't move and felt a great weight on her chest. Above her, Jane was snoring. Patty tried to call for help, but no words came out of her mouth. The young Irish woman slipped out of bed, but she wasn't the one in control. She was awake, but asleep, a somnambulist moving through the room towards the bag with the hieroglyphic box holding the COCK. Patty looked down at the bag and slid her brassiere straps off her shoulders. Warner company classified her breast cups as a D, but even their top sized brassiere seemed to strain containing her white bosom. Patty dropped the bra before bending to slide her short bloomers down off her rear end until she stood naked before the bag. She knelt and removed the box from the bag. Patty slid her hand over the hieroglyphics before opening the box. The COCK was glowing, giving off a green tinge that filled the room with a subtle glow. She grabbed the shaft, so big and thick, her mind told her as she stood back up.

"PATTY! What are you doing?" yelled Jane, sliding easily off the top bunk. Jane slept in a sheer silk shift. She wore nothing beneath the shift and the silk hugged her nude body, her nipples pushed out the silk, breasts heaving. "PATTY!"

"Wh ... what?" said Patty, shaking her head and coming fully awake. She turned to face Jane. "Jane?" she asked confused. One hand held the base of the COCK, her other hand was sliding up and down the thick shaft. It glowed brighter as her hand stroked the golden rod.

"Patty, stop it," gasped Jane even as a cloud of white dust erupted from the tip of the cock. She coughed as the dust filled the room. Jane waved her hand in front of her face. Patty was coughing and doing the same. "It smells," said Jane crinkling her nose. "It smells like SEMEN!"

"Jane," whispered Patty.

Jane took a step towards Patty looking at her friend in concern. Patty was flushed, her breasts heaving and staring strangely at Jane. Jane glanced down Patty's body. She'd seen her friend naked hundreds of times, but this was different. Patty's half inch long nipples were fully hard, so swollen with blood her normally pink areola were crimson and puffed out from her breasts. Her clitoris was so engorged, Jane could see it sticking out underneath her wisps of red pubes. As Jane stared, drops of Patty's arousal began dripping from her clit to the floor. Jane knew her friend was pretty, stunningly beautiful even, but had never realized just how physically attractive and sexy Patty was. Jane felt fluid dripping from her own swollen clit and felt the dull ache from her own hard nipples. "Patty?" she asked as the Irish woman stepped closer. Patty reached out and grabbed the top of Jane's shift, ripping it down and pulling her forward until their lips met. They kissed with more passion and lust then either woman had ever kissed a man. Jane moaned as her tongue danced around her friend's tongue. Patty tasted delicious!

Jane's breasts had been exposed when Patty ripped her shift. Patty's left hand hefted one breast and squeezed her hard nipple. Jane gasped around Patty's tongue as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Her nipples had never been this sensitive before. Patty's other hand reached around her back and lifted her shift up so that she could grab one of Jane's taut well-rounded buttock cheeks. She still held the COCK in her hand and Jane could feel the hard shaft pushing into her skin.

The normally demure and submissive Patricia O'Toole, pushed Jane back onto the bed, while pushing the top bunk up to make more room for them. Patty climbed on Jane, burying her head in her breasts and sucking one of Jane's inch long nubs between her lips. Lady Jane Stalwart gasped in pleasure as more ripples of pleasure coursed through her body. Jane's hands grabbed Patty's head, holding her against Jane's breast when Patty tried to pull away. Patty gently bit Jane's nipple and half kissed half licked her way over to Jane's other breast and it's awaiting nipple. Jane moaned, her hips involuntarily humping upwards wishing a man was inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.