Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris - Cover

Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris

Copyright© 2016 by Stormbringer

Chapter 2: The Cock of Osiris

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Cock of Osiris - Jane Stalwart and her Lady's Maid, Patty O'Toole must protect the magical Cock of Osiris from Nazis and cultists, but the most dangerous thing might be the Cock itself.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

"So Profess ... Omar," said Jane taking a seat in front of the Professor's desk. "What did you wish to see me about and why the urgency?"

"I've uncovered something amazing," said Al Arash, sitting at his desk and bending over to start unlocking a large safe. He opened it and removed an ancient box, covered in hieroglyphics. "I couldn't believe my luck when I heard that the daughter of John Stalwart was here in Egypt."

"Lovely," said Jane, glancing at the box with interest. "Old, early fifth dynasty, that's Osiris and that would be..."

"Is she holding a phallus?" interjected Patty, staring with as much interest at the box as Jane was giving it.

"Yes Patricia. That's Osiris' wife Isis and the other woman is Nepthys. One myth has Set cutting Osiris into pieces. Isis reassembled the pieces, but couldn't find his penis so she fashioned a penis of gold for him and brought him back to life long enough for him to impregnate her with the god, Horus. After that, Osiris went from a god of fertility to a god of the underworld. There's a hieroglyph of him still with his penis. As you can see it's erect and..."

"And very large," said Patty, giggling.

"Hush Patty," said Jane, giving her Lady Maid a stern look. Jane was only five years older then Patty's twenty-one and much more worldly.

"You are your father's daughter," said Omar, impressed with Jane's knowledge. He opened the box. Jane's eyes widened when he lifted it contents out.

"Very large indeed," gasped Patty, staring at the golden phallus. "And very lifelike." The erect penis was nearly a foot long and resembled a real penis having veins, bumps, and ridges.

"May I?" asked Jane, reaching for it.

"Careful," said Omar, handing it to her. "The COCK OF OSIRIS is said to be cursed."

"They're always cursed," replied Jane. The second she touched the golden COCK, Jane had one of her insights. A bald priest with kohl eyeliner highlighting his eyes was holding the COCK high in his hands looking down upon an orgy of naked bodies, men and women entwined in love making and not always with members of the opposite sex. Jane shook her head to clear it, hefting the phallus in both hands. She turned the penis and stared at the broken base with interest before handing it back to the Egyptologist, "Not solid gold."

"Stone covered in gold," said Omar, returning the COCK to the box.

"What's the deal with the curse then?" asked Patty.

"It's not common knowledge, but Isis was said to once have been the goddess of purity and virginity, but Osiris' phallus turned her into a goddess of sex and fertility. When Isis first saw her brother's penis, she became enamored of it. Osiris took her maidenhead and she lost some of her purity. He took her a second time and she became more wanton, willing to service his cock with her mouth and loving the taste of his manly seed. Then Set cut Osiris to pieces and hid them throughout the world. Isis turned mad with arousal, her need for her husband's phallus grew into a maddening lust until she fashioned him a new cock from gold, attaching it to his body and mating with him for a third time and conceiving Horus. After the third time, Isis changed for good, lusting for sex constantly and taking on all comers. I'm sorry if this offends you, young lady." Patty appeared distraught by the story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.