The Knight and the Acolyte Book 3: Barbaric Passion - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 3: Barbaric Passion

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7: The Mage's Desire

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Mage's Desire - Knight-Errant Angela and Acolyte Sophia continue on their quest into the dangerous orc lands. But a threat thought defeated will haunt their journey.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

Journeyman Mage Faoril – Ghost Wolves' Tribal Land, Federation of Larg

As the lust died down in my body, the powerful orgasms fading and leaving behind buzzing bliss, confusion gripped me. What had just happened? One moment, Thrak was a berserker fucking me harder than I had ever been taken in my life. And then ... he changed.

He kissed me now, his thick lips surprisingly gentle on mine. The orc barbarian's calloused finger caressed my cheek while Serisia, the phantom of his dead wife, gripped my hand. His cock was still hard in me, his cum hot inside my pussy, giving me a boost to the magic I had expended battling the orc shaman.

How could he be so dangerous and so gentle at the same time?

Thrak broke the kiss. His eyes were haunted. His words echoed in my mind: You ... you saved me.

"Do you ... hate fighting?" I asked as I stared up at his swarthy, brown-red body, his muscular chest covered in scars.

"Fighting is a necessity," he answered. "Reason dictates that we should not act in a manner self-destructive to our life or deny ourselves the means to preserve it. Today, the Ghost Wolves sought to deprive of us life and liberty. Morally, it was right that we fight."

I blinked. "That sounds like the Philosopher Hobbeth's discourse in 'Musing upon Liberty.'"

A smile crossed Thrak's lips. "A good read." He rolled off of me, lying on his back and staring up at the blue sun. Serisia's spirit pressed up beside me, her smile growing broader. I frowned at the spirit. My confusion only mounted.

"How have your read Hobbeth out here?"

"Serisia gave it to me," Thrak answered. "We spent a night discussing it. She had ... a different set of beliefs."

"I once thought pacifism was how enlightened men and women should live," Serisia smiled. "I hoped to undermine Hobbeth's views with Pendahls. Of course, after a month living out here, I learned how weak Pendahls's blathering were."

I looked back and forth at them. "Why would you give a book to a... ?"

"Barbarian?" Thrak asked. "An uncouth killer that butchers his enemies and leaves only ruin behind."

"I didn't mean it like that," I flushed.

"You did." He said the words so matter-of-fact. "Humans think we are stupid. But we are merely uneducated. There is a broad difference. And, unlike most orcs, I am educated. I studied and was taught my letters. My father had visions of the Red Eyes becoming more than a tribe. He thought human ideas would improve us.

"A noble vision, but my brethren do not have the time to spare on anything save surviving. But, it afford me my education and enrollment in the University of Allenoth. I changed many opinions about orcs there."

"And kidnapped me away," Serisia smiled, her cool body pressing tighter against mine. "How could I resist him?"

Her words were husky. I shifted, glancing at Thrak. He was ... impressive. And not just the size of his half-hard cock lying wet on his stomach. My pussy clenched, remembering him stretching me out as he took me hard. He was muscled, strong, virile, and scarred. He had fought and killed.

And he also raged.

"When I asked if you hated fighting, I meant ... what happened when you..."

"Rage?" he finished. "The fugue state that I can enter where only most basest part of my intelligence acts. My id. I am reduced to pure, animalistic emotions. Rage, lust, hunger. I will keep going, my conscious, higher level intelligence unable to seize control. I am a passenger riding upon a spooked horse, unable to stop, not knowing if I will be thrown and die or if the ride will come to a peaceful stop. Exhaustion, severe wounds, or satiating of lusts is all that will stop me."

He held up his hands, staring at them. "I hate it. I hate how much I need it. I hate how it lurks inside of me, ready to burst out when I am too weak. But I am too afraid to be rid of it. Too afraid of the possibility I will need to berserk and cannot because I chained the beast."

I stared at him, my eyes burning. "I..." What could I say?

"We should return. They will be worried about your safety."

"Okay." My voice hoarse, cracking.


Acolyte Sophia

"He tried to kill you, Angela," I hissed.

"The rage tried to kill me," Angela countered.

Xera limped to us, favoring her right leg. Pain creased across the elf's face. She glanced in the direction Thrak had carried off Faoril. Why had Faoril stripped naked before brute? It was like she was ... offering herself to be fucked.

"Some orcs rage," Angela continued. "They lose themselves in their emotions. Only sex, death, or exhaustion free them."

My cheeks colored. "He's fucking her right now?"

"Rather hard," Angela said wistfully.

"You sound jealous."

Angela put her right arm around my shoulders while her left hand went down to my naked breast and gave it a squeeze. Milk beaded my nipple. She kissed me. Her lips were sweet with my breast milk. I had just healed her.

I shuddered into the kiss. Wonderful, delightful flutters shot through me. Battles were so strange, so exhilarating and scary all at the same time. When they were over, I wanted to fuck. I wanted to embrace my lover and prove we both lived by having hot, sultry, wonderful sex.

I was breathless when she broke the kiss.

"Yeah, I'm a little jealous," Angela admitted. "I like guys. I like to be fucked hard as much as I love dominating my cute, little Acolyte." She paused. "No, I love dominating you, Sophia."

I smiled at her.

"Now, Xera looks banged up. You should heal her."

"I would appreciate it," the elf said, her voice strained. "The orc shaman threw me."

"Oh, you poor thing." I lifted up my arms, reaching for her. Xera knelt and I grasped her shoulders, pulling her mouth to my small breast. Her ears twinged amid her short, greenish hair. Her lips latched on.

She suckled.

"That's it," I purred. "Drink Saphique's blessing."

I stroked through her green hair and enjoyed the sensation of her suckling. I could almost forget about the death and destruction around us. Almost. I didn't allow myself to cum. The nasty bruise swelling Xera's thigh faded from deep purple to rot brown to sour yellow and then her pale, green-tinged hue returned.

Her ears twitched more.

"Thank you," smiled the elf.

"I am always glad to," Sophia smiled and embraced Xera.

"I'm going to track down our horses," Angela said.

"I will aid you," Xera nodded. "They are scared and frightened, but we are their friends and we shall lure them back."

"Oh, I'm coming, too," I said. "You are not leaving me behind."

I stood and closed my robe. A dead orc lay nearby. It disturbed me that I wasn't disturbed. I had seen battles and death now. Why had I grown used to the sight of blood and destruction? It wasn't right. No one should. Why was I chosen for this Quest? Why me over any of the better qualified Acolytes?

Was it just to appease my mother? I bet she had sent the church a large donation to force the High Virgin to choose me. That would just be like the Duchess of Tith. But if I hadn't come, I never would have met Angela or Xera or Faoril.

"What are we going to do about Thrak?" I asked as we trooped off across the grass.

"What about him?" Angela asked.

"He tried to kill you. We can't trust a man like that."

"He didn't kill me." Angela glanced at me. "I would have died if Thrak didn't rage. He saved my life. You saw me. I was battered. There was a Ghost Wolf berserker Thrak killed."

"But, still, he's dangerous."

"Everyone is dangerous." Angela put her arm around me, her armor clinking. "Even you."

"I'm not dangerous," I flushed.

"I seem to recall a scared acolyte stabbing a panthopus and saving a certain knight from being bred."

My cheeks burned hotter. "I didn't know what I was doing."

"Doesn't make you any less dangerous. But Thrak can be stopped by sex. Faoril or I will be on hand. And Xera might do it in a pinch."

Xera shuddered. "He's so ... solid. No tits. A cock should only be on a woman. It's disgusting on a man."

"It's disgusting on a woman, too," I giggled. "But I still like you, Xera."

The elf's laugh echoed across the plain. "It's a pity your oaths to your goddess prevent you from knowing the joys of my cock. Angela can't get enough of it."

"Well, it does mix the best of both worlds, the thick, throbbing, hot shaft cumming inside of you attached to a curvy, sexy body." Angela's armed tightened on my shoulders. "I'm coming to enjoy the feminine touch a bit more than the masculine. But only a smidgen. I'll be getting hot and sweaty with Thrak every few nights. That orc can fuck."


Knight-Errant Angela

We found the horses. By the time we returned, Thrak and Faoril were waiting for us. There was a closeness between them. Faoril, who had despised Thrak earlier, was talking to him when we arrived. It was animated, spirited.

They used a lot of big words.

Faoril rode at Thrak's side as he led the party, the pair still talking and laughing. They held a spirited debate on the limits of power that should be placed on any ruling body to protect the natural-born rights, given to all by the gods, to every sentient creature. I had no idea what they were talking about. They kept quoting philosophers.

"They sounds like a lecture in the temple," Sophia whispered. "Or one of my tutors. I never could be bothered. It gives me a headache arguing over words like that."

I snorted in laughter.

We camped in a depression. No watch was necessary. The Ghost Wolves tribe had all but been destroyed. There women and children were out there, but Thrak believed the bulk of their warriors perished. They may never recover and will most likely be absorbed by another tribe, possibly the Bloody Wyverns.

I wasn't surprised when Faoril settled down with Thrak on the other side of the fire. Sophia pulled me down on the other side. Then she waved to Xera who sat on the hilltop, nibbling on a few stalks of grass.

"Come down with us," Sophia smiled.

My nipples hardened. I was naked beneath the blankets, spooning Sophia from behind. My nipples rubbed on her back. I rubbed my tits on her back as I reached around to caress between her thighs. Her shaved pussy was wet. She moaned, her tongue piercing clicking against her teeth.

Xera sauntered down, her large tits jiggling. She undid her belt and set her quiver of arrows beside the bedroll. Sophia opened her end of the bedroll for the elf, and Xera slid gracefully in. There was nothing Xera didn't do gracefully.

"Thank you for your kind offer," purred Xera.

"There is nothing kind about it," Sophia moaned. "I'm just horning for elf pussy. It taste so delicious. Sixty-nine with me."

"And what am I supposed to do?" I asked as Xera repositioned herself.

"Whatever naughty thing you can think of," Sophia grinned as she pressed her head between Xera's thighs.

They lay on their sides, their lips noisily eating each other's pussies. I squeezed my thighs together, peering over Sophia's shoulder and witnessing her tongue sliding through the elf's pussy. The flowery scent of marigolds filled my nose—Xera's excitement.

"Mmm, delicious," moaned Sophia as she flicked her tongue piercing through Xera's folds. The elf let out a wicked sigh.

"Eat her pussy, slut," I purred into Sophia's ear. "Make Xera cum."

"Yes, Mistress," Sophia groaned before her tongue flicked through Xera's folds again.

I grinned and rolled over. I grabbed Sophia's pouch and pulled the blanket off the two women as they ate each other's pussies. Xera's green hair spilled over Sophia's pale thighs. The elf's ears twitched. My pussy grew wetter as I pulled out the dildo and strap-on from the pouch then pulled on the harness.

"Pater's cock, you two are hot," I moaned, adjusting the smooth, marble shaft so it pressed on my clit. "Sophia, activate your toy."

"Holy Saphique," gasped Sophia, "give life to my toy so I may give pleasure to all who love you."

The dildo vibrated. I groaned, my clit suddenly engulfed by the humming bliss. My pussy clenched and my eyes fluttered. I pushed it tighter against my clit as I stretched out behind Sophia, loving every second of the humming pleasure.

I rubbed the humming dildo between her thighs. Sophia gasped as it caressed her flesh. I pushed the tip into her pussy. Xera's hands reached around, grasping my ass and pulling me deeper into my lover's flesh.

"Fuck her hard," groaned Xera. "The little slut needs it."

"Yes, I do," moaned Sophia. "Please, fuck me hard, Mistress. Oh, yes, the toy's humming inside of me."

I groaned as the humming toy rubbed on my clit as I fucked Sophia. I pressed my body tight against hers, my nipples caressing her supple back. I sucked and nibbled at her neck as my hips pumped away, bringing gasps and moans as she licked through Xera's pussy.

"You like my girl-dick fucking you, slut," I moaned into her ear, my pussy clenching as the pleasure built inside of me.

"Yes," Sophia moaned, a shudder racing through her body. "So good."

Her tongue buried deep into Xera's pussy. The elf moaned, her tongue licking at my pussy now. She brushed through my folds as I drove the dildo in and out of Sophia's pussy. Xera's tongue was lithe and amazing, dancing across my folds. I groaned into Sophia's ears.

My pussy clenched every time I drove the vibrating dildo into Sophia's pussy. The humming base pressed harder on my clit. My little nub shot ecstasy into my pussy. The delight of Xera's tongue swirling through my folds only added to the growing pleasure.

"Mmm, two human pussies to lick," groaned Xera. "Oh, what a wonderful night. Keep fucking Sophia. She squirts when she cums. I want to drink down so much of her juices."

"Yes, please keep fucking me, Mistress," shuddered Sophia.

"Keep licking Xera's pussy," I ordered, nipping her ear.

"Yes." Sophia buried her pierced tongue into Xera's pussy. The elf moaned and shuddered as Sophia's tongue explored through the elf's many pussy lips.

My thrusts grew faster. I savored that wonderful, humming pleasure on my cock. My pussy clenched. Xera's tongue dived deep into my folds, caressing and teasing me. I reached across Sophia, sliding up to grip the elf's ass and brushing Sophia's fingers. I clenched as the pleasure built.

"Saphique's hymen," groaned Sophia. "Oh, yes, I'm so close to cumming."

"Do it, slut," I moaned. "Cum like the naughty, lesbian slut you are."

Sophia shuddered and then writhed in my embrace. Xera moaned her delight, her lips moving from my pussy. Sophia bucked harder as her orgasm washed through her. She gripped Xera's ass as she caressed the elf.

"Slata's cunt, yes!" moaned Sophia. "Oh, Xera, drink my juices."

The elf moaned in delight, clearly doing just that. A tremble ran through my body. I made my lover cum, now it was my turn. My strokes were harder, slamming the vibrating dildo into the trembling Sophia's pussy. My pussy was on fire, clenching and relaxing, the delight building.

"I'm going to cum fucking your slutty pussy," I hissed.

"Cum, Mistress," Sophia moaned. "Just keep fucking me."

"Do you think you're going to cum again, slut," I hissed, my hand leaving Xera's ass to press between their bodies. I found Sophia's nipple and pinched.

"Yes!" Sophia gasped, shuddering again. "Oh, yes. Mmm, I love it. Xera's drinking my juices."

"So tasty," gasped the elf.

"Get ready to drink mine, Xera," I moaned. "I'm almost there."

The elf's tongue licked to my pussy. Her lips pressed into mine as I thrust into Sophia's pussy. The pleasure burst through me. I groaned as pinched Sophia's nipple hard. Waves of pleasure shot through my body, washing up into my mine while my juices flooded out into the hungry elf's mouth.

"Cum, Xera," hissed Sophia, her tongue attacking the elf's clit. "Drown me."

The elf moaned into my pussy and joined me in that most wonderful release.


Thrak

The moans of the three women echoed over the crackle of the fire. My cock ached. Serisia's mouth engulfed my dick, lightly sucking and caressing with the tip of her tongue. My wife's spirit teased me, her tongue flicking at my cock ring.

Only her face pressed out of the ground so she could suck my cock while I lay on my belly. My stomach tingled where the top of her head phased through my body. My swarthy fingers pried apart Faoril's pale butt-cheeks.

"Mmm, I can't believe I let Serisia talk me into anal sex," Faoril groaned.

"You know yow want to feel my monster stretching out your bowels," I grinned at her.

Faoril shuddered, her silver nose piercing glinting as her smile grew. She smiled at me over her shoulder. Like me, she was lying on her belly, her legs spread, her pussy almost in my face. Her spicy musk filled my nose. I stroked my tongue through her neatly-trimmed bush of dark-brown hair before pressing into her plump pussy lips.

Her spicy musk was delicious.

"Mmm, that's nice," Faoril sighed, wiggling her hips.

I let my tongue probe deeper while my thick fingers massaged her butt-cheeks. They dipped into her crack, teasing at her sphincter. That brought another sigh from Faoril. She was a remarkable woman, intelligent and witty with a body men would fight wars to possess.

I swirled my tongue through her pussy as Serisia kept teasing my cock, keeping me hard and eager. She wanted me to fuck Faoril's ass. It had all been her idea. "You need to experience every bit of my husband," she had whispered to Faoril. "He has many pleasures to offer a woman."

Faoril's hips undulated, pressing her pussy back into my mouth while her butt-cheeks flexed beneath my groping fingers. Her juices poured into my mouth. My tongue swirled deep, flicking from her pussy up to her hole.

Then I licked higher.

"Thrak," sighed Faoril as I pressed between her butt-cheeks, eager to devour her sweet ass and make her explode.

My tongue reached her sphincter. I swirled around the sour hole. My balls tingled and my cock ached in Serisia's warm mouth. I was eager to give her every bit of pleasure I could. My tongue bathed her sphincter, teasing her, bringing sweet moans.

Then I shoved my tongue into her.

"Pater's cock," moaned Faoril as I wiggled through her bowels.

Serisia sucked harder, working more of her warm mouth up and down my cock. The tingles of her body phasing through my stomach and groin intensified, rushing to my balls. I squirmed, moaning into Faoril's sour, delicious ass.

"Oh, you are eager to fuck my ass," Faoril groaned. "You just want to ram that thick, wonderful cock deep into my tight bowels. Damn, I'm so letting you do it. You need to stop being so sexy, Thrak."

"Never," I rumbled between licks. "Not when I have your delicious body to play with."

"Pater's cock," she moaned again. "Why couldn't you just be an uncultured barbarian?"

"I would still fuck you just as hard, and you would still explode on my cock."

"I would," she groaned. "But I wouldn't be..."

"Wouldn't what?"

"Nothing," she groaned. "Keep eating my ass. Get me ready for that monster."

"Libido is ever the driving force that underpins the interactions between men and women," I quoted. "It girds and binds them, pulling them closer. It is inexorable. Sex is the most powerful driving force."

"Don't quote Brouchelli at me right now," gasped Faoril. "I just want to be fucked."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.