A Tortured Soul - Cover

A Tortured Soul

Copyright© 2016 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 5: Lisa

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lisa - After almost a year running from his grief on a road trip around The United States, Paul returns to Westmouthshire for a fresh start at university. But he knows he can no longer run from his problems. He knows he has to turn and face them if he is ever to get on with his life. But that's not as easy as it sounds. New friends. An old enemy. And a voice that haunts his days and fills his dreams. Will Paul ever find a cure for his tortured soul? "A Good Man" *must* be read first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I slept much better (and thankfully dream-free) on Tuesday night and woke at seven the next morning feeling rested and slightly more positive about what was to come. I knew, deep down, I was going to struggle with life in Westmouth. I knew it wasn’t going to feel right without... her ... there. But now I knew I had Emily in my corner. She’d be there for me, whatever I needed. It’s not many people head off to university knowing they have that kind of support on their doorstep. Most people have to worry about making new friends first. From the sounds of it, I already had a network of friends waiting for me—even if they weren’t my friends. Yet.

Vicky and Jess had already left to open the restaurant for breakfast so I had the house, and more importantly the utility room, to myself. So, after a shower, a bowl of cereal, some toast and a strong cup of tea, I headed upstairs to finally unpack my now stinking rucksack and set about sorting the clothes into different loads for the washing machine.

As I did, I realised that I didn’t actually like most of them. They were teenager’s clothes. I was nearly twenty for god’s sake! Perhaps it was time to restock my wardrobe. I smiled as I wondered if Emily would be up for a shopping trip. Who knows, maybe I’d get to pick my own clothes for once.

I called her, and this time it sounded like I’d woken her up. “Paul? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Then why are you calling so early?”

“It’s half-past eight. That’s not early.”

“It is if you don’t have a nine o’clock lecture.”

“Whatever. Look, I was just going through my rucksack and realised I need new clothes. Lots of new clothes. Fancy taking me shopping?”

“Shopping?” she said, sounding brighter. What is it with women and retail therapy? “When do you want to go?”

“I’m ready whenever you are. Oh, damn, wait. I agreed to take Lisa for lunch before she goes back to Cambridge.”

“That’s okay. Go spend some time with Lisa.”

“You sure?”

“I’m not your keeper, Paul. You don’t need to ask my permission.” I could hear her smiling. Yes, I know how that sounds, but I could tell she was.

“Of course. Sorry. Tell you what, how about we do the clothes shopping when we pick up the car tomorrow. There’s a ton of shops there.”

“True, but none of the good ones. How about we go to Westmouth first then pick up the car in the afternoon.”

“Sounds good to me. I’ll call you tonight.”

“You don’t have to.”

“I’ll call you tonight.”

“Okay. Have a good day.”

“You too.”

I hung up the call and immediately dialled Lisa’s number. She sounded as sleepy as Emily had.

“Paul? What do you want this early? And why do you sound so chipper? It’s too early for chipper.”

“I had a good day yesterday. Anyway, what is it with you students? Emily was the same this morning. Two years ago we’d have all been at school by this time.”

“You’ll learn soon enough. It takes its toll does being clever.”

“Yeah, right. Are you sure it’s not all the beer you’ve been drinking?”

“Not me, I don’t drink beer. It’s more likely I’ve been up all night with the books.”

“If you say so. So what’s the excuse today?”

“I was up all night talking with Lauren. Although, I don’t think the bottle of wine we drank between us helped. I’m pretty sure I had most of it. Now, what do you want?”

“Lunch. I’m taking you out for lunch, remember.”

“Yeah, I remember, but that’s ages away.”

“I know, I just wanted to know when to pick you up. Only, I can’t pick you up since I don’t get my new car until tomorrow.”

“You bought a new car?”

“I needed one. Anyway, will Vicky’s place be okay, since we can walk there?”

“Sure, but if you want, we can use my car. I know it’s rubbish but...”

“I’m not bothered one way for the other.”

“Me either really. Okay, come and get me at twelve and we’ll go to your sister’s. I liked the food there anyway. Then we can just hang out at your place this afternoon.”

“Okay. See you later.”


I passed Lisa’s house on the way into town, so it wasn’t as if I had to go out of my way. Still, I’d be glad when I picked up the car. I’d gotten used to driving everywhere while in the US.

We had a very pleasant lunch, chatting about nothing in particular, and then went for a walk around town before heading to my house, all the time just chatting. There was no pressure. No uncomfortable silences to fill. It was nice. Lisa talked about Cambridge—the people she met, the courses she’s taken and the things she’d done.

She was easy to listen to because she clearly enjoyed her new life. And because she was easy to listen to, it put me more at ease than I’d been since I stepped off the plane on Monday. And I found myself talking about America. Oh, nothing of any consequence, just general stuff about the places I’d been and some of the more interesting things I’d seen. And yes, I showed her the photo of the world’s largest elastic band ball—what can I say? I thought it was pretty cool, okay?

Back at my house—you know, I really needed to stop thinking of it as my house. It was Vicky’s and she was selling it. And I was moving out in a few days.

But anyway, back at my house, we grabbed a drink from the kitchen first.

“Want to watch a film or something?” I asked as handed her a glass of cold coke.

“Actually...”

“What?”

She suddenly seemed a little nervous. Which was weird given how relaxed she’d been earlier. She looked at the floor, clearly trying to make up her mind about something. Then she looked me in the eye and began.

“See, here’s the thing, Paul. I want you to fuck me.”

“What?”

“You heard.”

“But ... But ... I...”

<<Ha! They just can’t stop throwing themselves at you, can they?>>

I ignored that damn voice and focused on Lisa.

“Okay, maybe I was a little too blunt,” she said. “But I meant what I said. Paul, I want to go upstairs and have sex. With you.”

“But ... I mean ... Why?”

“Because.” She put her glass on the table and walked towards the window overlooking the back garden. Looking outside, she said, “I never got to before.”

“Before?”

She turned around and leaned against the wall. “Before. You know, when we were boyfriend and girlfriend.” She grinned. “You do remember that, right? I mean, going out with Clarissa didn’t wipe your memory of what went before did it?”

I suppressed a shiver.

“But ... It was ... I mean...”

“I’ve thrown you. I know. This was unexpected. Sorry. But is there any reason for us not to? What’s stopping us? We’re both young, free, and single. It’ll just be a little fun between friends before they go their separate ways.”

“Well, it’s hardly like we’ll never see each other again or anything.”

“May as well be. Look, Paul, truth is, I know what it’s like when you go away to uni. I’m a different person now than before I went. And I’m certainly a different person than when we were together. And the same will happen to you. You’ll change. And we’ll grow apart. It doesn’t matter how much we promise to keep in touch or what have you, we’ll still grow apart.

“I can see it happening with Lauren already. She’s still my sister, and I’ll always love her, but I’ve got almost nothing in common with her now. Hell, we don’t even look the same anymore. We have two totally different styles. Different haircuts! We haven’t ever had haircuts this different.

“We exchange texts a lot, but we hardly ever find the time to speak. And when we do, it’s really hard, you know? She doesn’t know anything about my life and I don’t know anything about hers. We’ve grown apart. And this is Lauren, for God’s sake! Did you ever think I’d say that about her? And if it can happen with her, it can happen with you.”

I nodded. “Okay. Okay, I get all that. But what’s it got to do with us having sex.”

<<It’s your animal magnetism. That’s what it is.>> Then that damn voice actually giggled. She thought it was funny. <<I always said she’d want a crack at you if she got the chance, didn’t I?>>

“It’s got everything to do with it!” She sighed. “I’m not going to beg you, Paul—”

<<Sounds like she’s begging you to me. Or if she’s not now, she will be once you’ve got her on her back.>>

I wished that damn voice would just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

“—but we may never get another chance. Do you really want to pass that up?” She stepped towards me. “I don’t.” She approached slowly. Sensually. “Haven’t you ever wondered what it would have been like? I know I have.” She was close up to me now. Her breathing was slow. Laboured. I could smell her. Her perfume. Her arousal. “All those times that Kelly and then Clarissa bragged about how good you were. And I had my chance. I wish I’d taken it.”

“Lisa. This isn’t a good idea.”

“Of course it is.” She put her hand on my chest. “How long’s it been, Paul?”

<<About two days!>>

“Since last summer? Or have you spreading those oats of yours all over America?” She breathed deeply. Breathed in me. “Come on, what do you say? Shall we make up for what we should have done when we had the chance?”

She pushed herself onto her tiptoes so that her face was almost level with mine. Until her lips were just an inch from mine.

“Just once, Paul. Just—” I closed the gap, pressing my lips to hers. Then I wrapped my arms around her and her arms went around my neck to grab the back of my head as I pulled her in tight. Her breasts pressed against me and we kissed just like we had when we’d been together.

All those after-date sessions in the car park of The Rec came flooding back and my hands began to roam. It was like exploring familiar territory that had changed ever so subtly since you were last there. Her kiss, for example, was more aggressive. No, wrong word. It was familiar but no longer the timid kiss of a girl beginning to experiment with her sexuality. Instead, it was the kiss of a young woman who knew exactly what she wanted.

My hands drifted down to her bottom, a trail they remembered well. I squeezed, discovering it was as tight and pert as it ever was. She moaned into my mouth and rocked her hips, rubbing her mound on my rapidly growing erection.

I pulled back slightly. Her eyes opened slowly, questioning me.

“Are you sure this is what you want?”

“I don’t think I’ve ever wanted anything more.”

“And it’s just this one time. You’re not expecting anything more.”

“Will you stop talking and take me upstairs already.”

I nodded. “Okay. Let’s make it a good one then. Shall we?”

I took her hand and led her up to my bedroom. It was still a mess from my washday, but she paid it no attention. Instead, she put her arms around my neck, her hands on the back of my head and pulled me towards her for a long slow sensuous kiss. I put my hands on her hips and held her close to me.

It was as if we were still boyfriend and girlfriend, sneaking up to my room to be together, except there was no teenage urgency. We had all afternoon and knew there was no chance we’d be disturbed. No chance of discovery. In that kiss, I felt all the warmth and love I’d been missing since ... well, you know.

She pulled back from me and looked into my eyes. “Do you have any idea how much I was in love with you?”

“Why did you dump me then?”

“You told me to, remember?” She shook her head. “You didn’t love me. I knew that. And we were heading in different directions. We both knew that. But sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I’d changed my plans. I was so focused on wanting to go to Oxford or Cambridge, to do the very best I could, that I didn’t see what I had. No, that’s wrong, I knew what I had, I just didn’t realise it would have been worth changing my plans for.”

“Liss—”

She put her finger to my lips. “Shush. I know what’s been done can’t be undone, and I’m fine with it. I made my choice, and it was the right one. I don’t regret it. But sometimes, it’s nice to dream what it would have been like, that’s all. And now, you’re going to show me. So I have a memory to keep me warm on the long, cold, Cambridge nights.”

She kissed me again, and that was pretty much the end of our conversation for the next couple of hours unless you count cries of “Oh, Paul, fuck me,” and “Oh yes, just like that.” And does, “Oh, God, I’m coming again,” count as conversation?

I wasn’t worried about wandering hands. And neither was she. In fact, she encouraged them, rubbing her bum against my hands as I cupped it. She’d obviously known what she wanted when she got dressed in the morning because her outfit was made for easy access. Her black skirt was short enough for me to easily lift out of the way and I discovered that underneath her knickers weren’t designed to keep her warm if you get my drift. Her white blouse had only three buttons, none of which put up much resistance. And just like the knickers weren’t designed for warmth, support hadn’t been foremost in the mind of the bra’s designer.

I pushed the blouse off her shoulders and she took her arms from around my neck to shuck it off completely, letting it fall to the floor. Then she reached behind her back to slid down the skirt’s zip, wiggled her hips to get the skirt over them and it joined the blouse on the floor. I didn’t have time to admire the bra because that was the next item to land on the rapidly growing pile of clothes.

She put her hands on her hips, posing for me in just those tiny knickers. Despite our previous relationship and even though I’d had my hands on the good bits (and sucked on two of the really good bits), this was the first time I’d seen her like this—naked save for a tiny wisp of material covering the very best bit.

“You’re overdressed,” she said, arching an eyebrow.

“Three or four?”

“What?”

“I’m just wondering. That’s all.”

“You better start making sense buster, and get naked, or I might start to get annoyed.”

I grinned. “I’ll get naked soon enough. But first, I’m going to lie you down on that bed and feast on you until you beg me to stop, and I was just wondering how many orgasms it would take—three or four.”

She shivered and her nipples visibly stiffened; the areola crinkling. I guess she liked the sound of my plan.

She squealed when I picked her up, but she responded when I kissed her nevertheless. Still kissing her, I lay her gently on my bed and set to work. First, I nibbled her ear, then kissed along her jaw line, making her shiver again. Stroking her sides with my fingertips produced another shiver. She was seriously worked up. This might prove too easy. But at least it would be fun.

I devoured her breasts, one after the other, gently biting her nipples, licking around her areola, before sucking each nipple hard. She gasped. She whimpered. She moaned.

I stroked her sides with my fingertips again as I traced my tongue down through the valley of her breasts to dip into her navel.

Then I sat up straight, put her legs together and pointed them to the ceiling. I took hold of her panties and peeled them away from her sodden pussy. She lifted her arse to assist as I removed her last item of clothing, slowly moving it up and off her legs.

She was trembling as I pushed her legs apart, opening her up for me. I knelt on the floor and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her legs were as wide as they would go. Her pussy glistened with moisture. I’ve always found the scent of a woman intoxicating. Lisa was no different and I couldn’t wait to taste her. So I didn’t.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.