Condominium
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jon and Amber discover that many of their condominium neighbors are as sexually horny and interested in playing together as they are. They hold intimate parties as an increasing number of other condo residents decide to join in. Much sex. Many characters. All ages and situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The Broadhurst Swingers, by my count, had thirty-seven people from eighteen units of our condo building. Since four units were for sale that reduced the number of occupied units to thirty-two. We had more than half the people and half the units participating in our swing group.

How did I come to know these statistics? Steve Betts, the head of the condo association stopped me after a Board meeting with a ‘serious issue, ‘ as he called it. Somehow I guessed that it had something to do with our swinging circle of friends, but I didn’t realize just what was going on.

Steve hemmed and hawed a little before getting down to business. “Jon, I ... errr ... know that you have quite a few parties with a circle of friends in the building.” He looked at me hoping I’d understand the issue. I didn’t unless he was going to start preaching to me about sin and salvation, neither of which I believed in.

He went on, “You have ... well ... this is awkward ... three people from the five-person Board at your parties – you, of course; Sara Slarinsky, and Brittany Melaconi.”

I still didn’t see what the issue was. He was not going to lecture me, that became certain.

He continued in an awkward way, “That constitutes a meeting of the Board ... and you have to open it to the rest of the residents under the State’s Sunshine Law and our condominium declaration and by-laws, otherwise we’re in violation of the law. The State could shut the building down, and lock everyone out of their homes.”

“WHAT?!!?” I blurted out. “You have got to be kidding.”

“Unfortunately, it’s in our condo documents and the state regulations for condominiums.”

“I assume you have some knowledge of what goes on at our parties, the way you’re blushing and all.”

“I gather that besides the social and dinner parts that there’s some ... intimacy ... that takes place.”

I nodded, “There is. Now, how the hell do I open up our parties to everyone else in the condo? Oh, hello, Miss. We’re having a Board meeting and orgy that we’d like you to attend. Please leave your panties in your unit and be sure you’re on birth control. Oh, yeah, that’ll go over really well.”

Steve chuckled, “I’m not giving you a solution. I’m only alerting you to the problem. I am curious, but Margo and I are not players, so I have no interest in things one way or the other, but I do think you need to figure out how to solve this.”

“What if we split into two groups?”

“De facto, you are still meeting unless the two groups happen on completely different nights.” He paused and added, “One other thing to consider; I think that most of the other people in the condo who aren’t attending your ‘parties’ have a pretty good guess about what’s going on. You have at least half-a-dozen people from each of the three elevator stacks in your group. Other people watch and observe what their neighbors do, where they go, how long they stay, what they dress like, and so on.”

I rolled my eyes. “What would you do?”

“I’d post an invite on the official condo bulletin board without specifics, of course. If someone shows up that’s not part of your regular party group, I’d politely clue them into what’s expected of them the rest of the night or I’d strongly hint at the adult direction the party will be taking after nine o’clock and that they might not want to be there then unless they want to ‘fully’ participate. Who knows, you might pickup a couple more members.” He chuckled.

“We don’t even have ‘official’ members, and we never talk condo business. Our attentions are elsewhere. Duh!”

Steve laughed. “I can only imagine. Look, think about this. Try the announcement and see if anyone you don’t expect shows up. Deal with it then. Maybe no one else is interested. You know how poor attendance is at our regular board meetings.”

That meeting resulted in me putting up the following announcement on the condo bulletin board a week later:

Notice is hereby given in accord with the rules of the

Broadhurst Condominium Association and the rules and regulations

passed and enforced by the Department of State of our state.

A meeting will take place on this Saturday night, 6:00 p.m.,
commencing in unit 1403. If you attend you are requested
to bring a dish of food to share and your choice of beverage/drink.
There is no set agenda for the meeting and we expect no
condominium business to be discussed. At least three board members
will be present, ergo requiring this notice.

This notice is posted more than 48 hours before the event
as prescribed by law.

I tucked it in a corner of the bulletin board and hoped that no one noticed.

Exactly at six o’clock Saturday night, Greg and Susan Heyden from unit 502 strolled into our open door. He carried a bottle of wine and Susan held a beautifully arranged hors d’oeuvre of hummus, grape leaves, and a few other Middle Eastern delicacies.

I greeted them and introduced myself as their ‘host.’ They missed the implication of that word that I had hoped they’d appreciate. I’d met them once at the mailboxes, but they were not part of our party group.

Finally, to get the point across I said, “Welcome to Amber and my party.”

“Thank you. I thought it was going to be some sort of snack followed by a condo meeting or the other way around. We’re new here, and figured this was a way to meet other people from the building.”

“Well, you certainly can do that. Because three or more members of the condo board are here, we had to announce it on the bulletin board. We’re not planning to talk condo business, but apparently the Department of State doesn’t care about that; we still have to announce the gathering – in this case a party.”

Amber waltzed up. “Hi, I’m Amber. Jon’s wife. Welcome. Come on in. You can set that dish over on the table, and if you come with me I’ll introduce you around.”

I gave up at that point, figuring I’d get to them after they’d met some of the others in the room. No one else unexpected showed up that night.

I did size up the two of them. Greg looked to be in his mid forties. He was trim, obviously athletic, and yet had an air of leadership about him that suggested he was in a successful career. Susan was about the same age, maybe a year or two younger. She was trim and also well dressed in a summer frock. She wore low heels, and exuded friendly vibes that I liked. I summed her up as the pretty girl next door.

About an hour later, as we started the serious eating of the entrees and side dishes, I was able to get near Susan. She looked pretty innocent, so I figured that if I hinted at the kind of party we’d be getting into later that night, she might run from the room dragging her husband behind her.

“Hi Susan, may I sit with you.”

“Oh, yes, Jon. It’s your home; sit anywhere. You’ve done such a great job decorating. We love seeing this. We’re just getting our thinking into paint schemes and decorating now that a lot of our moving and unpacking is out of the way.”

“Did you meet everyone?” I asked pleasantly.

“I think so. Everyone is so nice, and so affectionate with each other. I see how they greet each other when someone new arrives. I like that in people. I’m kind of like that.”

I harrumphed and gave a well-orchestrated snicker. “Well, errr, there’s a reason for that.”

Susan said innocently, “There is?”

“Yes. Many of us are intimate with each other. That’s why we have these parties.”

Susan stared at me for a long time and I held her eyes, hoping she got the fairly obvious message that I’d just carpet-bombed her brain with.

Finally, she said, “You mean ... most of these people sleep with each other?”

I snickered again in my licentious way, “I don’t think anyone sleeps too much when they’re together.”

“How often do you have parties like this?”

“Every two weeks most of the year. We sort of skip December because of all the other parties and other holiday events. Some people do their own thing then in smaller groups. Some people go off over the summer too.”

She nodded in understanding.

At that point, I couldn’t have planned it better, because Crystal came up beside where we were sitting and leaned over, allowing the front of her scoop-neck top to give way as she bent over to kiss me so Susan and I could see her pendulous breasts in beautiful vivid detail.

Crystal said, “Hi, Lover. I want to be with you tonight. Can I be first with you later ... unless you’re going to be with Susan, then I’ll take seconds.” She smiled at Susan, presuming that she knew exactly what the whole agenda of the evening was about.

I said, “I’d be honored. I’ll come find you when it’s the right time. I promise.”

Crystal said, “I’m open to try ‘The Experience’ again tonight too, if you’re willing.”

I nodded and Crystal kissed me and then strolled away.

Susan looked at me, “The Experience? What’s that?”

I decided to be pretty straight with her. “It’s something I learned to do to a woman that usually brings her more pleasure than the sum total of all the other pleasures she’s ever had in her life.”

“You mean orgasms?”

“Yes, but this is truly mind-blowing. Most of the women faint from too much pleasure as the sensations wash over them, but only for a few seconds. They revive quickly, but there is a peak of pleasure that is so great it demands full use of the body.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously,” I affirmed. “Ask one of the other women.” I gestured to the room full of people.

Heather came over to give me a kiss. I hadn’t seen her earlier. I made sure she’d met Susan.

Susan put her hand on Heather’s arm. “Could you answer a question or two for me? Jon suggested I ask one of you. I gather you have had ‘The Experience;’ was it any good and what did it do for you?” Her tone was skeptical and full of sarcasm.

Heather swooned, and then sat on my knee with her arms around me. She planted a huge kiss on my lips and pulled my head to her breasts so I could suck on one teat through her thinly veiled top.

Heather said, “I’ve had ‘The Experience’ from Jon twice in my life. Both times I have had a transcendent experience with more pleasure than all the other pleasures in my life combined in a single moment. It isn’t just sex – it’s a magnificent transcendent spiritual experience. It’s rapture and pure unadulterated bliss. I have come out of it loving Jon like no other person on the earth. I adore him and that he willingly shared himself with me to allow me that experience. So, was it any good? An unqualified yes, absolutely; and that understates severely the event. What did it do for me? It brought me awareness, love, a deep experience of my inner most soul, and all the other positive emotions you can ever think of rolled into one. They continue to sustain me every day.”

Susan looked surprised. She glanced at me. I shrugged. She thanked Heather who then wandered off to talk to Travis.

Megan Sanders passed by a second later. Susan stopped her, “Excuse me, may I ask you a question?”

“Sure.” Megan replied happily, and joined into our small group. “Susan, right?”

Susan nodded. “Could you tell me what it was like to have ‘The Experience’? Did you like it?”

Megan looked at her a moment, “Are you serious? It’s the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me.” She hugged me to her and kissed me. “I love this man because of it. I’ve had three of them. You think you want them every day, but you know that you’ll die of too much pleasure if you do that. Did I like it? One billion percent, I loved it. What was it like? It was like a billion butterflies making love to your clit all at once; being washed in the loving light from a trillion stars on a warm summer night; feeling awash in an endless sea of love; and having an orgasm that spikes into every corner of your brain with such intensity that you can’t help but physically surrender to it with your complete body, knowing you’ll be such a better person afterwards.”

“Wow,” Susan said. She looked at me again.

Megan said, “Every woman in this room will tell you the same thing. ‘The Experience’ is fabulous.” She turned to me and kissed me. “And I loved you before that, but I’ve loved you even more since. Ryan knows, but he doesn’t mind. He knows I love him too.” She nodded at Susan.

“Ryan?”

“My husband,” Megan explained. “I’ll catch you later.” She excused herself and went over to talk to Jason.

Susan turned to me, “And you do this? Why not the other men?”

“Various reasons. A few have tried and come close. I guess I have the magic touch. I’m sensitive to a woman’s needs and her physiology. I understand how to generate that peak of pleasure for her. Although I’m not medically inclined, I did a lot of study about a woman’s sexual physiology and how to please Amber, my wife. Of course, what I learned applies to any woman.”

“It’s sexual?”

“It is.”

“Do you fuck the person?”

“No. Later, if they want; however, that’s not part of it. That has been the urgent request of every women I’ve done it for, but only afterwards. I do move my hand and fingers inside them in different ways.”

“Oh, wow.”

“You’re not putting me on are you?”

“No.”

“And, if I stayed you’d do this to me?”

“Maybe.”

“Why maybe?”

“Susan, I need to feel a resonance with the people I make love to. This is an act of love in my book. I don’t know whether we have that yet. I’m open to work on the foreplay to see, but maybe it happens another night.” I paused and asked, “What about Greg? What would he think if you were to do this? I’m not about seeing a marriage break apart because of a party or something I might do.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.