Condominium
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jon and Amber discover that many of their condominium neighbors are as sexually horny and interested in playing together as they are. They hold intimate parties as an increasing number of other condo residents decide to join in. Much sex. Many characters. All ages and situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

A couple of weeks later I sat at my desk doodling on a pad of paper on a Monday evening. I'd made a crude sketch of our condominium building, and colored in four of the units: 1403, 503, 701, and 802.

Amber stood beside me stroking my neck, "Thinking of having a party?"

I glanced up at her and gave her lascivious grin, "Yes, a little sex party. Want to come?"

"No, but I'll cum and cum and cum anytime you want me to," she teased and waggled her ass in my direction.

I chuckled at our play on words. "Who do you know in the condo that you'd like to have be part of our little consortium of sexy people?"

Amber thought, "There are two other couples at least: Sean and Crystal Meyers in 1003, and John and Alice Ames in 402. I've had conversations with each of them at the mailboxes, and they are nice people, outgoing, and I find each of them sexy. What about you?"

"I like your picks, plus I'd add Travis and Erin Moore in 601 to the mix. Like you, I've had occasion to talk to them. I see Trav all the time because he's walking their two dogs four times a day and our paths cross many times. We always stop and have a word with one another. Of course, I've said nothing about our extra-curricular activities."

Amber said, "If we invite six new people, nothing will happen. I think we need to bring in one couple at a time; that's the way it's worked out so far."

"Then let's party and invite Sean and Crystal. In the early evening, I'll tip off Sean about what the evening will turn into, and you, Jess, or one of the other women could talk to Crystal."

"What if we talked to them before the party, like the day before?"

I thought for a long time, staring at my little pencil sketch. Finally, I said, "Maybe that's a better idea. Let's see if we can arrange to bump into them at the end of the day. In the meanwhile, I'll email the others."

Tuesday after work, I stood near the mailboxes thumbing through a catalog that had arrived. This was about the right time of day when I'd see Sean pickup his mail.

Fifteen minutes later, he appeared like clockwork. He had just returned from his dog walking duty.

"Sean, good to see you again. I have a question for you."

He grinned and shook my hand before opening his mailbox and pulling out a handful of mail. "Shoot," he said, indicating a willingness to respond.

"Amber and I are having a little party on Saturday evening, and we were hoping that you and Crystal would join us. Besides us, there'll be Ryan and Megan from 802, Tyler and Kelsey from 701, and Chris and Jessica from 503. We're all vital people in the same age range."

"That sounds great. I'm pretty sure we have nothing on for that night, but let me make sure with the social secretary." I smiled acknowledging that Sean had reached that magical stage in a marriage where the male never accepted a social engagement without checking with the female.

I moved our conversation out onto the thin ice. "Errr, there's something you should know about our party."

Sean looked at me as though he'd just discovered I was a unicorn. "What?"

"We are very friendly with each other – very," I emphasized.

Sean's eyebrows rotated almost to the ceiling. "You mean ... you..." He was at a loss for further words to describe what he'd imputed, and I was sure he'd made the leap correctly. He was groping for a word that wouldn't get him in trouble for being too presumptive.

I rescued him; "We are intimate with each other, yes. Amber and I think a lot about you two, and hope that you might join us on that basis. If not, we certainly understand, and we'll look for other opportunities to socialize where ... erotic activity ... is not on the menu."

Sean watched me for a second.

I went on, "We are a heterosexual group. A few of the women are bisexual, but not the guys. What you might think would be embarrassing situations are anything but. We are relaxed and have fun with each other. Our times together with our friends are actually quite loving and romantic. No one is crude or rude or rough.

"Everyone's marriage is strong, and I can certainly speak for our own, namely that Amber and I have gotten closer and become romantic and highly sexual again. We rarely miss an opportunity to enjoy the carnal side of our marriage since this started."

Sean nodded in understanding. "Neither of us would come alone, but I really will need to talk to Crystal about this. Tell me a little more about your party – activities, dress, and so on."

I smiled. I could see Sean was onboard with the idea. He'd be selling it to Crystal.

I started, "Well, we start about seven o'clock with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Each couple brings some kind of dish too, and we provide the main entrée, and I think this coming Saturday Amber and I will be cooking up kind of a salmon dish. We stand or sit around and talk, this time of year we use the balcony to watch the sunset, and then we eat buffet style sitting around the living room or balcony. There's a clean up routine that goes quickly with so many hands, and then there's some informal and random pairing. People get a little touchy-feely and kissy-huggy, and things escalate pretty quickly from there. Sometimes we dance to facilitate the coupling. Like most of the units we have three bedrooms available, but often we stay together in sight of one another. It's very erotic to watch your spouse with someone else. We keep going until we can't go any more." I laughed at my closing comment.

Sean nodded, "When you're all together making it with others, where are you?"

"Usually in the living room. Once we were in Tyler and Kelsey's large bed. In our living room, we put down some duvets and things on the carpet so it's more comfortable. We have thick pile rugs, so even without the covers there's cushion and people don't mind."

Sean asked, "How many rounds?"

"Two or three usually, but there's no pressure. It's not a contest. The men are all different sizes and skill levels, if that makes a difference. In between rounds, sometimes, the girls will play with each other. We also have a sybian, and that's a whole show in and of itself when you see one of the women trying that." I laughed, "I can guarantee that Crystal will love that machine."

Sean smiled, "I bet. I can imagine that." He thought and asked, "Do you watch porn too?"

I thought, "Hmmmm, no, but that's a great idea. Many of us have TV's in our living rooms, bedrooms, or play area."

Sean extrapolated, "So you break up around midnight?"

"Yes, that's about right. I think one night we went until almost one a.m. but we'd started late because we went out for dinner as a group. It's not all about sex – we socialize too."

I thought further and said, "If you haven't done this before, I'd recommend that you save yourself for one round with your spouse after you get home. This will help you reconfirm your marriage and relationship. Doing that had been important for Amber and me when we started, but it's less so now."

Sean nodded, "I'm a guy, and my natural instinct is to do this, but let me talk to Crystal."

I gave him one of my business cards with my home phone and email on the back. "Get in touch, whatever you decide. If you want to talk more, or if Crystal wants to talk to Amber, let us know. We don't want this to be a high-pressure sell or anything. We've both met you before, and like you; we thought you'd fit in well with us and the others."

Wednesday evening shortly after dinner, our phone rang. It was Sean. "Jon, you said Amber was available to talk to Crystal?"

"I did. When would be a good time? Now?"

"That's what Crystal was thinking. We've talked about little else for the past twenty-four hours, but she wants to get a feminine perspective on things."

"I'll put her on."

Amber got on the phone, but it was a short conversation. The two women opted to walk down to a nearby hotel and chat over a glass of wine. I warned Amber about getting hit on by the traveling businessmen staying there. She winked at me, and said she'd see what the meat market was like.

Amber got home about two hours later. She looked a little flushed, and planted a huge kiss on my lips.

I asked, "What gives? What was your conversation like?"

Amber sat in my lap. "Our conversation was erotic and arousing. You have to fuck me before we go to sleep – heck, is Penny's asleep? I'm sure Crystal is attacking Sean about now too."

"Yes, our daughter is asleep." I probed, "You didn't find any horny businessmen to slip away with for a quickie?"

"Oh, the place was full of them, but I told the first couple of guys that came to our table that we were lesbians and not interested in men. The word went out pretty fast to the rest of the population." She laughed.

Amber said, "Crystal wanted a stroke-by-stroke description of a typical evening. She was a little worried about being seen as a slut, but I think I put that to rest. I told her that she probably was a slut to even be entertaining the idea of a group sex session, whether or not she showed up."

"Oh, that was a good approach." My sarcasm got waved aside.

"Crystal wanted to know what we did that was kinky. I think she's got some fantasy kinks she wants to work on when she shows up. I told her about our blowjobs, daisy chains, anal, snowballing, the sybian, those great dildos you bought, being DPed and made airtight, and talked about all the more normal stuff. She wants someone to fist her."

"So, she's going to show up on Saturday?"

"Most likely. I think she was convinced before we got together; she just wanted more information. Part of our talk was what to wear to the party, the kind of food people bought, and routine stuff like that. We also talked about each person's personality. She feels it's crucial to like the people you are going to fuck around with. She even used the word Love about half the time."

"So do I," I stated firmly. I actually did have romantic feelings for the other women, but nothing of the magnitude I felt for Amber. I'd already made sure she knew that.

I asked, "So you really talked about this for two hours?"

"We did. We even turned down several dances, as I said. Crystal wanted A LOT of detail, and that's why I'm so horny, and I know she was too because she told me. The last part of our talk, I took her lick-by-lick, suck-by-suck, and stroke-by-stroke through our first evening when Tyler and Kelsey came to our place and everyone else was there. It wasn't just telling about the activity; she wanted to hear about what I was feeling as we fucked. She often asked what I'd do differently the next time we got together. She asks tough questions."

As we'd been talking, Amber had unzipped my shorts and pulled my somewhat flaccid cock out. She'd started to fondle it, and we could both watch it harden in her hands.

Suddenly, I stood up. I picked up Amber, and carried her into the bedroom. Thank heavens that Penny was asleep. Amber was laughing, but already unbuttoning her blouse. We got naked and had a hot fuck. Amber teased me in two ways: first, talking about Crystal and what a hot fuck I could expect from her, and second, describing how easy it would be for her to get picked up and laid by hanging out in the bar at the hotel.


I glanced at the clock. It was nine-twelve p.m. eastern standard time. This was noteworthy because Crystal Meyers had my head in a vice-like grip between her legs as her sixth orgasm in almost twice as many minutes rippled through her lithe body, and I thought I might die any second. She was alternately groaning and promising she would be mine until the end of time if I gave her one more.

I had read a story on a website the night before that talked about fisting, and doing little subtle things to a woman as you did, which absolutely set her on fire. Crystal was already on fire, and if the fire department had shown up, she would have fucked every one of them.

I had my right hand buried in Crystal's pussy with my knuckles dragging seductively across her G-spot. My left hand either pinched one of her nipples that were standing up even more erect than my cock, or the fingers were fluttering across Crystal's engorged clitoris.

This was not, however, my main target. I had something even bigger in store for the newest member of our small party group.

Crystal had a beautiful orgasm that resulted again in words of love and devotion from her. I extended my long finger at times and started to rub around in front of her cervix, being careful of her interior landscape.

Crystal's eyes shot open at one point, and I memorized that spot. This was the highly sought after A-spot – shorthand for the anterior fornix erogenous zone. As I stroked that area Crystal's moans got louder, she flooded the terrain with her vaginal lubrication, and I had to believe I'd never had any woman more aroused, even Amber the night before.

I stroked that interior spot with my right-hand fingertips, fluttered over her clit with my left, and occasionally lapped or licked around her slit and clit with my tongue. I loved how Crystal tasted.

Crystal's back started to arch creating a human rainbow made of gorgeous woman. She gasped that a really big orgasm was coming. She panted out, "Oh, God. This is going to be the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life. Oh, God, it's almost here ... OH, GOD ... OOOOOOH."

Crystal's voice sounded worried. She wasn't sure she'd survive the onslaught of the building super nova of hedonistic pleasure. Her entire body was off the floor by then as she arched and pushed her cunt into my hand, never wanting me to stop.

I felt the spasms start, and I slipped my left hand under her hips, found Crystal's anal pucker, and drove two highly lubricated digits into her ass. Crystal was right at her peak about then.

Crystal made one final scream of 'OH, FUCK. MMMGHHH, ' and then silence enveloped the scene. Her body crashed back to the blanket we were on, and she passed out.

Amber and Sean had been fucking on the sofa beside us. Sean asked in an excited tone, "Oh, shit. Is she all right? Does she need help? What did you do to her?"

I assured him, "She's fine. She'll wake up in a few seconds. I gave her the most intense orgasm she's ever had. She passed out due to a complete overload of her pleasure circuits."

Amber crooned, "He did it to me last night. It was fabulous. Crystal loved it; trust me."

Sean looked skeptical.

I pulled my hands out of Crystal's body, and moved to cradle her against me. I licked and lapped at her wonderful flavor. About a minute later her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me, and I leaned down and kissed her tenderly on her lips.

Crystal said in a very even tone tinged with conviction, "I love you."

I nodded. "I love you too, Crystal. You're OK. Sean also loves you, and he's right here with Amber, who also loves you." Wisely, Crystal didn't go further, but I knew where her head was at; she loved me more than any other person in the universe by leaps and bounds. I had just given her an orgasmic experience second to none. All the orgasms in her life up to that point in time when added together couldn't begin to equal the pleasure I'd brought her. I was the god of all orgasms in the universe, and she loved me totally and completely and without reservation.

Crystal asked, "Have we fucked yet? When I was out, did we do anything?"

"No, I just held you because I love you."

"Then would you make love to me now – would you please, please, please fuck me."

She squirmed around so she could suck on my cock, restoring me to a ten on my ten-point scale. After that, she accepted me as we made love. She seemed desperate to pleasure me in every way she could. I'm not sure I'd ever been around a woman that was more self-lubricated and more focused on pleasuring me. Even Amber, when at her horniest best, might not have equaled Crystal's enthusiasm for our lovemaking.

As I sank into Crystal's body for the first time, she thrust her entire body up at me to ensure that I buried every millimeter of my cock as deep in her body as I could. She savored my depth and then became an animated partner as we made love. Crystal squirmed and twisted and thrust up into me, so I'd find greater pleasure in her body.

I came inside her pussy, and she made me promise to come back and repeat the act over and over again with her. As she looked at me, she had these huge doe eyes, just oozing love for me. Amber had done the same thing the night before, but had slowly gotten her wits about her.

I adjusted position so I could clean up Crystal orally, but Amber beat me to it. Of course, by then Crystal was so orgasmic that it took little to bring her to two or three more orgasms, and Amber claimed responsibility for those. Crystal was a basket case by then.

Sean had recovered from his fuck with Amber, and was playing with Jessica. I had the feeling he thought the bubble would burst and he'd never get any extramarital pussy again, so he was making the most of it while he had a free pass from Crystal.

I held Crystal for a while, and then we got going again. The second round, we had a more traditional fuck. Ryan joined us briefly, and with some laughter, he took over for about twenty strokes, before moving on to do Amber beside us. Crystal laughed at the boldness and openness of our fucking, but never complained once. She seemed to like being nude and on public display.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.