Condominium - Cover

Condominium

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jon and Amber discover that many of their condominium neighbors are as sexually horny and interested in playing together as they are. They hold intimate parties as an increasing number of other condo residents decide to join in. Much sex. Many characters. All ages and situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I lay back on the bed, sweaty and spent. My mouth had the lingering taste of some godly elixir. The aroma of pussy and sex filled my nostrils because that had been my focus for the past hour – an arousing bout of cunnilingus I'd given to Jessica and Megan. My tongue and lip muscles were sore. While I'd do one, the other would blow me. Eventually, we started to fuck, and I ended up blowing my load deep inside Megan as she pleaded with me to never stop and to fill her hot cunt with my man stuff. She was persuasively vocal.

This was a bit of a dream, but every time I pinched myself I felt a small pain, and knew I was involved in anything but a dream. This was real ... and sexy, and arousing, and very naughty.

The depravity my wife Amber and I indulged in had started about eight months earlier. I got an assignment that would keep me out of the country for three weeks – the longest I would have ever been away from Amber. Previously, I'd only been away one night at a time, and even that had been rare.

Amber and I had a robust sex life. Despite having been married three years, we were still in that honeymoon stage, where sex was the be all and end all of our married life. We did other things, but those were holding actions until we could get back to bed. Amber was thirty-six and I was thirty-seven. This was the second marriage for both of us. We had one child that Amber brought from her first marriage, a pretty girl age eight, named Penny, who I loved dearly like she was my own issue.

To properly care for Amber during my extended absence for work and on a whim, about a week before I left, I brought home a sybian from our local erotic toys XXX Shoppe. A sybian is a machine with a large smooth leather or vinyl saddle over a wooden frame with an area on the smooth rounded top where a specially-designed pliable plastic area vibrates right against the female rider's clitoris and sensitive labia. An elongated ridge of flexible material sits in the middle of the top with short nubs on it almost like those on a French tickler; they're positioned perfectly to provide the best stimulation of someone's clit and surrounding area.

In addition to the vibrational mode, several attachments came including a remote control; these attachments could be plugged into to a hole in the top of the pad to add additional stimulation and excitement – an erect cock that twisted and vibrated inside the rider, and with a bit of positioning, right on their G-spot. Lastly, on the front of the device, was a handle the rider could hold onto to stabilize their ride as they experienced shattering orgasm after mind-blowing shattering orgasm.

Amber approached my gift with trepidation after Penny was asleep. I'd already gone down on her, so she was well into the foreplay stage on our late evening sex. I helped her mount the machine including the extra dildo, and then promised I'd turn it off if she weren't enjoying herself. I wanted her to be proficient in the sybian's use before I left for Europe.

I started Amber off at a low setting. The internal motor just took on a gentle hum, and I knew from my own experiments that the cock-like dildo vibrated, flexed, and twisted slowly inside her.

Amber's eyes got large and she flashed me a very approving smile. "Oh, this is really nice. Thank you for my present." I could see her push her gorgeous nude body down on the cock and against the vibrating pad atop the machine. She wasn't proud; she purposefully spread her labia with her fingers so her clit would get maximum stimulation, and twerked forward slightly so the twisting cock would stimulate her G-spot. She then held her tits up to me in a sexy gesture.

Over the next several minutes I gradually increased the setting on the sybian until I was somewhere in the mid-range on the machine's capabilities. Amber exploded into an orgasm with a scream I was sure our daughter and the other residents in our condo building could hear.

I did not back down. I increased the vibrations every further. Amber was feeling her breasts with one hand, pinching one nipple really hard, and the other held onto the support bar with white knuckles. I couldn't be sure where her mind was; her eyes were closed and her mouth open. She drooled slightly as she panted through orgasm after orgasm, one following another by only a minute or so.

Amber crested again and again, minute by minute. After ten minutes of this, I'd cranked up the machine to about three-quarters, and Amber had one more huge orgasm with her girl juice squirting out over the machine and the bed. This was the most intense climax I'd ever seen her experience. Her whole body had a sexy sheen to it. I'd never seen her squirt.

She pleaded with me, "I have to stop. Please. Oh, God."

I slowly reduced the vibrations until the machine stopped. Amber raised her pussy off the magic rotating cock, and fell face down on the bed next to the machine. She was sweaty and breathing really hard, gasping for air.

"Are you OK?" I asked, worried. I reached over and stroked her back in a tender way.

After a pause, she raised her head slightly and said, "I have fucking never been fucking better in my whole entire fucking life. You get the Husband of the Century award for bringing that thing home. I may never go to work the entire time you're away; I'll ride this thing from dawn to night."

"I hope it doesn't replace me." I did worry about her switching over to electricity from our manual lovemaking efforts together.

"Oh, don't worry. Mr. Sybian doesn't love me, and you do; but Mr. Sybian can do some marvelous things that you can't. I need both of you."

"Do you want to try it using the remote yourself?"

"Tomorrow night. Right now, I need my lover's cock inside me." She rolled onto her back and spread herself open to me. Her pussy was all shiny and swampy from her first ride; God, my wife was sexy.


A few days later, I stood on the street in front of our condominium waiting for my taxi to the airport. I looked up at the building in the afternoon sun: eighteen stories that held thirty-six condo units. On the ground floor were several retail shops, and in the back three levels of parking for the units. The third floor held several meeting rooms, a kitchen, a media room, and a generous size gym, sauna, and swimming pool, as well as three smaller condo units. From there on up to the top of the building there were three living units per floor, each about three thousand square feet – large compared to most other condos. Each unit had a west-facing balcony wide enough for a table and some chairs. On the roof there was a deck and party area that rarely got used; it had a covered kitchen, and lots of tables and chairs scattered around. It was lovely, but was only used for special events. The view was fantastic.

The taxi arrived, and the driver called out, "You Jon Chambers?"

"I am." I was off to the airport and then Europe on another adventure. I was a technology security consultant, specializing in protecting large companies from invasion over their networks by nefarious outside forces that wanted their secrets or just wanted to annoy them.

I landed in Milan about twelve hours later. It was Sunday morning. I'd allowed myself a day of recovery from the red-eye flight over. Even as I bedded down for a one-hour nap in my hotel room, I wondered whether Amber had used the sybian the night before. I chuckled at how she'd fallen in love with the beast. At least our sex life hadn't suffered; if anything, we'd ratcheted up to a new level.

When I awoke, I set up my laptop and did a quick check of my email. There was one email from Amber with an attachment – an.mpg4 file, indicating a movie most likely taken with her cellphone. Amber knew how to edit out irrelevant parts of video, so I expected I'd hear a Miss You message from Amber and Penny. The subject line on the email was: 'You are a GREAT husband. Thank you.'

I was very wrong about the content. The video started right after I downloaded the clip. There was Amber perched atop the sybian in the middle of our bed. She was nude and her whole body was vibrating and writhing atop the device. I could tell by the frequency that she was already at a mid-range setting. The clip showed her having an orgasm, and then she turned up the vibrational frequency again. I watched and she had another, her sexy nude body glistening with perspiration and her moans of satisfaction her main messages for me. The short clip ended as she blew me a kiss and waved in a coy way at the camera from on top of the machine with the magic cock turning and twisting in her body.

I replied, 'Wow. Send more. I miss you too. You are the sexiest person in the world. I love you.'

A few days went by, and I got into my first week of activities with my Milan client. I got the I.T. staff focused on their pharmaceutical operation, because after my assessment, that seemed to be the most vulnerable to outside hacking. By the end of the week, a number of new protocols had been implemented, and we could also see about a dozen attempts an hour to break through the new security firewall.

I got two other videos from Amber, but they showed her and Penny blowing me kisses and wishing me a great trip, and then on the second video the two of them at Chunk E Cheese having dinner to Penny's great delight.

I got another really sexy video of Amber Saturday morning. The night before she'd set up the camera and masturbated for me as she told me about how much she loved special parts of my anatomy, and how she wanted me home very soon. There was no sybian in that video, but Sunday morning showed Amber in a three minute clip where she almost spontaneously combusted atop the sybian. She had the machine up to top speed. I didn't know a woman could stand that kind of stimulation or vibrate that way. As her last orgasm hit, she toppled off the machine onto the bed and lay in a comatose state. The machine kept running on its side beside her as she gasped for air and sanity. The accompanying email explained that this was the first time she got the controls all the way to the top setting. She wrote that she'd lain there for ten minutes before she could move and turn off the machine; she'd edited away that part of the video.

The next two weeks followed a similar pattern. During the week, the videos were tame and family PG rated – Amber and Penny doing silly things to amuse me and to send me love. The weekend videos were anything but; I masturbated to those videos every night.

My travels subsequently took me to Amsterdam, Berlin, and London before I headed home. In Amsterdam, I did use my camera to take some surreptitious movies as a strolled through the red light district. I sent the video to Amber with the comment that I only window-shopped; I didn't buy anything or even take any free samples. That inspired her to send me a sext of her pussy with a message 'Maybe this will tide you over?'

When I got home Friday at dinnertime, Amber greeted me at the door wearing her sexy spike heels that she knows turns me on, and a smile. Penny had been pawned off on Amber's parents for the weekend. My wife and I got to know each other again in a very intimate way for the next two hours, and then we went out for a late dinner to a bistro down the street from the condo.

As we ate, Amber said, "I met the nicest couple one day this past week. They're downstairs from us in our elevator stack: Chris and Jessica or Jess Hanson. I hope it's all right; I invited them for cocktails and a shared dinner tomorrow night. It won't be late, and then we can do our own thing. I know you'll love them."

Amber went on to tell me that she'd had coffee several times with Jess on my away weekends, and that she and Penny had joined the couple for dinner at a nearby bistro one night. She raved about them, how comfortable they were to be around, and how she felt they could become some of our best friends.

Amber and I had the same taste in other people, so I trusted her instincts. The following day, I was making great strides in getting back on east coast time thanks to a short afternoon nap where Amber joined me for a nooner before I conked out. By cocktail time I was a ball of energy.

Chris and Jess arrived carrying two heated dishes that we immediately put on the dining room table. I warmed to them instantly, and I could tell they already had a great rapport with Amber. I got us all wine, and we got into the evening and became fast friends quite rapidly.

There were all sorts of comments about our decorating, and various comparisons to their own that I couldn't appreciate having not seen inside their condo unit. As I started to get wine for everyone, Amber led Chris and Jess off for a nickel tour of more of our unit. We were proud of it, particularly some of our wall art that consisted of original acrylics we'd picked up at various art shows around the city. Several of them could be classified as erotic without going over the top since we did have an eight year old with an inquiring mind.

Our dinner conversation was lively and wide-ranging. We shared a lot of the same interests and opinions. I could see that Chris and I would be great golf buddies, and the more we talked the more that seemed like a great idea for the following weekend. While sitting there, we booked a game, making online reservations at one of our favorite courses.

We cleaned up after dinner, and then migrated to the living room for more talk and some liqueurs. Before I could even take orders, Jess whispered something to Amber and the two of them faded away from our conversation circle, after making sure that Chris and I were well engaged.

After about twenty minutes and a glass of cognac each, Chris commented, "Hey, where did the women go?"

I shrugged, "They didn't leave the unit. Come on, let's see what they're up to."

We stood and walked down the hallway towards the back of the unit. They weren't in our den and Amber's hobby room, so we retraced our steps and headed for the master bedroom. Amber had been sure to make up the room in preparation for a tour; so I knew it'd be OK to bring Chris back there again.

As we rounded the corner into the bedroom, I came to a sudden stop. Chris bumped into me, but took in the same view I did in that instant.

Amber and Jess were nude and on top of the bed with the sybian. Jess was astride the sybian with her eyes closed. Amber held the remote control in her hands and was slowly working the dials. From the sound of the buzzing, the machine was near its mid-range.

I had a wave of panic sweep over me. Was this the first time Amber had shared sex of some kind with Jessica? Had she already been intimate with Chris? Was she going to leave me? What the hell was going on?

As I watched the two women, I got a hard-on that tented my slacks. While concerned on the one hand, I realized I was highly aroused. Jess was beautiful, with a set of tits that I wanted to suck on for all eternity. She had a hairy bush too, but it was groomed into a heart shape. I could imagine the pleasure she was getting through her clit and vagina about then. She moaned as an orgasm overtook her medium frame. I could even spot the electric dildo writhing in her pussy as she squirmed atop the machine.

Amber teased, "That's four; do you want to try for five?"

Jess opened her eyes to look at Amber, "Oh, yes. Turn it up a little more ... OH, FUCK!"

Jess had seen Chris and me standing in the hall looking into the bedroom.

Amber turned to us, "Oops. We got into a little girl time. Sorry guys."

I spoke, "Don't be sorry. This is the sexiest event this room has seen in like forever. Jess, you're beautiful." I looked at Amber with concern in my gaze. I asked in a very low voice, "Are we OK?"

Amber came to me and kissed me, pressing her nude body against me. She said, "We have never been better. I love you."

Jess was already turning a slight scarlet shade. She was well plugged into the machine, including the rubbery dildo that visibly continued to move and vibrate in her squishy cunt.

Jess gasped, "I'm very embarrassed." She looked around for something to cover herself with, but nothing except a box of tissues was in range of her grasp.

Chris said, "Honey, don't be embarrassed. That looks really sexy and ... VERY interesting."

I glanced at Chris. He didn't seem to be worried about his wife, the sybian, or Amber at all. I had a growing list of questions as each millisecond passed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.