The Road to My Wife Going Black - Cover

The Road to My Wife Going Black

Copyright© 2016 by Rock Stone

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The start of the story of my wife going black. There are many parts and layers that cover 25 plus years.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

I started off Monday thinking I was going to have a great week but that didn't last long. When I got to work 2 of the older women had called in sick and the school sent 2 subsitutes that were dumb as shit Plus one was lazy as I don't know what. Me and Mandy worked our asses off all day and when I went home I was so tired I felt like just going to bed but I had to go practice softball. Well that didn't go too well either, I got hit by a ball and then I got sick and throwed up. After a little while I felt better but I told the guys sex was out for tonight, they agreed and I went straight home from practice. I had to fix supper for the kids and while I was cooking I got sick and vomited again. I didn't eat much and left the dishes in the sink instead of washing them as usual. I told the kids to go to bed by 9:00 and I went on to bed.

The next morning I felt fine so I went on to work, the two regular women had returned so the day went better. We had a game that night, we played our games at the "Nigger Field" as everyone called it. That meant all the black folks turned out to watch us play. Of course I heard the normal catcalls about how good my ass looked and about how good my uniform fit. Then there was a new man that hadn't been to any of the games or at least I hadn't seen him there. He was "Rod" Jackson, he played on the same softball team as my husband. He called me over to the fence and when I got there, he said I heard you were playing with the Babes but I didn't think your husband was that dumb. I said what does that mean? He said look at you, your a walking hard on for every man here. He said if you weren't playing there wouldn't be 15 people in the stands. He said I been wanting some of you ever since you and John showed up here in town. Let me describe "Rod" now, he was the best looking black man in town and he knew it. He was a heart throb to all the black women and most of the white women. He was 6'3" probably 185lbs. of solid sexy man. He was only 23 or 24 years old and married was the last thing he wanted to be. When John and I moved to town in 1978 he was 19, just out of high school. John was a really good baseball player in high school and could have gone to college on a baseball scholorship if he had wanted to. He had started playing softball in West Texas before we moved East and was one of the top 5 players in the league he played in. The first time "Rod" saw me at the softball field that first year he didn't know who I was. All he knew about John was that he had just moved into town and was a good player that was going to play on his team. I had came to the game alone and had on my normal tight shirt, no bra and my Daisy Dukes. John said "Rod" anounced that he was going to have some of that before too long. John said he moved in behind him and said thats my wife "Rod". He said "Rod" jumped and turned around and said "no shit" John said yes. He said "Rod" said sorry man but I didn't expect you to have a woman like that.

That started a rivalry between the 2 of them that was still going on. John told me what "Rod" had said and John didn't know it but "Rod" said the same thing to me. I was flattered but I told "Rod" I wasn't interested, but during the years of watching him and hearing different women talk about how good he was in bed, about how big his cock was I couldn't help but be a little interested. Anyway even thou John and "Rod" played on the same team things were always a little icey between them. As cocky and arrogant as "Rod" was, he couldn't keep his mouth shut. So when he thought John couldn't hear him he would say things and every chance he got he would approach me so he could hit on me.

"Rod" hung around the whole game trying to talk to me and letting me know he knew John was out of town. He offered to help John out as he said by taking care of me until John got back. He said by then you may not want him back cause he probably won't fit if you know what I mean. I told him no thanks that I was making out alright. He stayed until the game was over to make one more try but James ran him off. I begged off of sex after the game because I was a little queasy and went straight home. I just barely made it to the bathroom to puke my guts out. I was sure I must have a stomach virus of some kind. Since James and Big Boy were working on putting on the party Saturday night there hadn't been any time for sex between us which was fine with me the way I had been feeling.

Friday instead of just me riding with James and Big Boy there were a couple of other women that needed a ride to our out of town game so we ended up with a whole load of people in the van. We had a great time laughing and singing and such. When we started back after the game, which we won by the way, I had to have James stop so I could up chuck on the side of the road. Also James had decided not to play the games on Saturday because of the party and I think everybody was glad. James had everybody on the team doing something for the party and my job was to make potato salad and bake a chocolate cake. I still hadn't decided if I was going but I told James I would bring the stuff to the Center even if I decided not to come. He had seen me sick a couple of times so he was fine if I didn't go.

I got up Saturday morning feeling ok and thought I will go to that damn party and everyone will know I am there. I had left my kids with John's parents the day before and since they didn't go to school on Monday I told John's Mother I might not pick them up until Monday. I thought since I had not had any black cock all week maybe I could make up for it on the weekend. I showered and shaved every thing nice and smooth. I went to the kitchen and had corn flakes and milk for my breakfast, all the time thinking about what I was going to wear to the party. I thought about the blue dress but I figured it might get me arrested or better yet gangbanged. I finally decided on a new white blouse I had bought. It wasn't like a window in that you could see thru it but it wasn't like a door that you couldn't see thru. If you didn't wear a bra, which I wasn't then if you really looked close you could see my nipples. I figured I would wear it with a couple of extra buttons undone so all the men would know my breasts were free under the blouse. As for pants I had a pair of jeans that weren't so tight but they just seemed to caress my ass. Any man that I walked away from should get a hard on just watching my ass. I decided instead of wearing heels I would wear my white Reebok high tops, that way I could show how small I was.

Well with all the fashion stuff out of the way I figured it was time to start baking my cake and cooking the potatos for the potato salad. By the time I had everything done I had about a hour or so before I needed to be at the Center with my food. The Center was a building in the black part of town that the City took care of and kept up so they wouldn't have to let the black people use their fancy Civic Center in the white part of town. I knew that there were hardly ever any white people invited to the black functions at the Center so I considered myself privileged to be invited.

I still hadn't got dressed to go so I decided to take my vibrator and take a little sexual edge off before I went. I used my vibrator and my black dildo that John had bought for me before he left in January. I had a couple of orgasms before I decided to shower and get dressed. When I was ready to do my hair and makeup I couldn't decide if I wanted to go as the demure petite housewife or the total slut look. I decided that since I was dressing a little conservative for me I would put my hair up with a couple of little strands hanging down by my ears and go with no makeup except eye shadow. When I was ready I went to my full length mirror and looked myself over. Other than looking a little pale from the vomiting I had been doing I was happy with the way I looked.

When I got to the Center, Mandy saw me drive up and she came out to give me a hug and ask how I was feeling? If I was bi-sexual I could have, no I would have tried to have Mandy as a lover. She was so pretty all fixed up, she kept her hair short and she had beautiful carmel colored skin. Tonight she had on a dynamite little short skirt that showed off her long shapely legs, that I knew had to have a bare juicy pussy at the top of them. She had on a tight yellow blouse that showed of her 36D's perfectly, I thought I would love to rub bare nipples with her. Damn I was going to have a orgasm right here in the Center parking lot. Apparently she felt something also because she hugged me a second time just squeezing me a couple of seconds longer than normal. We parted and looked at each other, I know I saw her lick her lips. We both seemed to get back to reality and I told her I was feeling fine as she went around the car and got the cake while I got the potato salad. She let me walk in front and I know she was looking at my ass. Before we got to the building James came out the door. He asked how I felt and smiled when I told him I felt ok. I am sure he had sex on his mind but after looking at Mandy he should have been after her instead of me.

When we carried the food inside there were several people getting everything ready, they took my stuff and thanked me for bringing the food and that they hoped I enjoyed the get together. As I looked around the room I was the only white person there. Mandy and I went to sit at her and James table while everything was finished up. The band came in while we were sitting there talking and it was funny that I noticed there were two white guys in the band. When people started coming in I could tell there were going to be a lot of people there, Mandy said it looked like there were more than usual. It wasn't long before James went up to the microphone on the stage and told everyone the food was ready and for everyone to get in line so the band could get started. Mandy and I got our food and returned to the table, I got fried chicken, potato salad, green beans and a little macaroni salad. The food was really good and it wasn't very long before James was back at the microphone telling everyone to get their visiting over because the band was going to start playing in 30 minutes or so. Everyone was so nice to me and several more people came by to thank me for bringing food. After a couple of black men came by Mandy whispered in my ear, hell they didn't care if you brought food they just wanted to look at them white titties. I laughed and told her a couple were old enough to be my Father, she said that don't stop their dicks from getting hard.

Sure enough the band started playing and I was asked a couple of times to dance but I politely declined. Then I had a funny feeling in my stomach, I asked Mandy where the bathroom was? She pointed it out and I just barely made it in time, once again I puked my guts out. I went back to the table and Mandy asked if I was OK? I said well I just threw up again and I don't feel well. After a couple of minutes I told Mandy I was going home and I started for the door. Mandy came around the table to steady me and we ran into James by the door. He wanted to know what was going on and Mandy told him I was sick again and going home. She said we need to find someone to drive her so she won't have a wreck. About that time who came in the door but "Rod" Jackson. He heard enough to know I needed someone to take me home and he quickly told James I will take her home. Mandy said are you sure thats a good idea. "Rod" said its ok I play ball with her husband and I know where she lives. James told Mandy that he couldn't take me home so "Rod" would have to do. I said I will be ok and eased out the door to my car. Before I got to the car "Rod" had me by the arm and said give me your keys. Before I could tell him to take a hike I had to stop and throw up again. After that I just handed him my keys and he helped me in the passenger side of my car. He tried to climb in but the seat was to far up for him. He finally got it moved back and we headed to my house. I told him to park in the back so we could go in the back door hoping no one would see him going in my house. He came around and helped me out and didn't try anything as he helped me in the house

I left "Rod" standing in the kitchen as I again headed for the bathroom. There wasn't much came up that time and I rinsed my mouth and brushed my teeth before I left the bathroom. I went in the living room where "Rod" was sitting on the couch in the dark. I went over and sat on the couch also leaving a space between us. A couple of minutes later I leaned over and put my back against "Rod". We were sitting in the dark, no sound, neither of us saying a word when I felt him put his arms around me. He had both hands about my belly button and he said just lay back and you will feel better. I don't know exactly how long we stayed like that but at some point he had unbuttoned a couple more buttons on my blouse and now he gently moved his hand under my blouse and caressed my left breast. He then moved his hand to squeeze my nipple softly and then he pulled it out a inch or two. That lit a fire in my pussy, I was instantly wet and flowing. He continued to play with my breast and moved his other hand down to undo the button on my jeans. After he undid the button he moved his hand down my flat stomach, I sucked in to give him more room. I know he was expecting to encounter pubic hair but instead he rubbed across my clit, I jumped and gushed some more love juice. He pushed his hand over my mound and dipped two fingers in my slick pussy. He leaned down and kissed me on the neck and whispered about how wet my pussy was. I pushed up and turned my head and kissed "Rod" full on his big soft lips, I pushed my tongue in his mouth and tried to get it in his throat. I broke the kiss and said don't go anywhere I am going to get into something more comfortable.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.